Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst 1 29 39 49 89 LastLast

Thread: The Bible

1. Link to Post #761
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Default Re: The Bible

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    It's time to raise the flag....
    Ah so your presentation of God as an alien of few meters high, with laser guns that has extreme fire power that burns people, who lives in tents of desert people ,eats blood of animals and does nothing but orders of who does what, is the Nephilim actually or Annunaki chieftain, from Nibiru or is sadistic maniac is right and mine is ...

I don`t know why I bother at all respecting your opinion when I can simply load your rubbish on your head...

But I won`t do that.
    I believe you don`t speak rubbish .
    You have your own angle and view upon things , I respect that.

Just don`t miss forest from a tree sometimes...

And I honestly mean you well and send blessings ,after all you are my brother before Creator.
    Soul of same worth as I am before God.
    Last edited by Beren; 20th March 2012 at 23:41.
    Love, love - and see what happens

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

GCS1103 (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), RedeZra (21st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #762
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Quote I have to agree Red Darwinian evo isn't complete but there is no reason god and evolution cannot exist together. And there is definitely no reason to teach the alternative genesis version of creation because it is so clearly not true. What we must teach is the great mystery, get people to think for themselves and logically fill in the gaps materialistic science cannot explain. There are many areas ripe for evaluation like the missing link, the Leibniz riddle, quantum mechanics and so forth........
    It is not the scientists that are out to control our minds it is the old power dynasties many of whom have much invested with the book you promote as gospel, to suggest a scientist are out to pervert objective truth is madness and steeped in paranoia. They do their damnedest to subvert subjective truth if it somehow interferes with the money flow and are more than willing to keep their mouths shut about certain things but that is mainly because of the church and that damn bible again. Science, religion and philosophy need to find some common ground if we are to move forward in any possible way. Nassim Haramein is doing a good job of it thanks for graybeard for posting. Devolutionary memes like the bible have plagued mans intellect, it's time to move on for the sake of progression.
    It`s inevitable that reason ,logic ,science ,spirituality,Love and everything else join forces for they are of One.
    It`s we humans that separate them in our ignorance.
    Science ,religion and philosophy are in core united in Creator.

Take Christ`s example , he was all of that.
    He simply knew the core of the science and knew how to bend energy to heal,feed,bend physical laws according to his will.
    He knew all philosophy and he taught what religion should be a tool towards God ,then when you reach God you leave the tool on its rightful place and carry on further .

Why do you think Judaism leaders hated him so much?
    He destroyed their whole false system of belief and corruption in all levels from spiritual to material.

Christ still destroys modern Churchianity system...
    If they would live by Christ words ,every Church upon Earth would be utterly abandoned.

Every person would then became THE church themselves in unison with God.
    Real Church according to Bible is the person unified with Christ thus with God in holy spirit.

Every one can be that and no one need middle men to achieve that.
    Bible is a tool(one among many) in the becoming and eventually every tool will be left aside for time came for mastering the life and creative inherited power that we are and that we have.
    That is gnosticism, I applaud you for taking back divinity although I do think the story of adam and eve has demonised the feminine and think it needs to be abolished for humanity to embrace our wisdom goddess and our dionisian aspects to become whole again. I see genesis as irredeemable unless we start worship eve as our saviour the result will always be sexually repressed priests running the show. That is the tragic truth of the bible, its the ultimate cock blocker.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

RedeZra (21st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #763
    Thanks

Quote That is gnosticism, I applaud you for taking back divinity although I do think the story of adam and eve has demonised the feminine and think it needs to be abolished for humanity to embrace our wisdom goddess and our dionisian aspects to become whole again. I see genesis as irredeemable unless we start worship eve as our saviour the result will always be sexually repressed priests running the show. That is the tragic truth of the bible, its the ultimate cock blocker.
    Thank you friend.
    But I don`t see my words as gnosticism. Maybe they are but I see my self and what i speak though Creator`s lenses.
    Listen ,Christ that you had harsh words for, actually elevated women on their rightful place.
    His disciples watched in disbelief how he handled the truths to women since they were immersed in primitive Jewish culture at the time.
    Who witnessed it first -his resurrection?

Women.

Even this is a symbol of resurrection of feminine from lower conscience as aswell as masculine.
    We shouldn`t worship Eve. Women were first to see a new creation- a man of God - God itself.

We should be united in Creator which is Love.
    And why not you ask Eve your self one day in future about why`s and when`s?

I am sure she would love to tell us what the hell went wrong with her choice
    To fall from unity with Eternity(Creator and God and Love) into duality and experience of horrible transformations through death and sickness ,must be a darn hard thing.

I thank her for this tremendous sacrifice.
    But also thank God firstly for providing a way out of her choice.

We`re not stuck in her choice and even she isn`t.
    Last edited by Beren; 21st March 2012 at 00:03.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

alxz (21st March 2012), GCS1103 (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), RedeZra (21st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #764
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    [....snip]
    O.K. Beren, since English is not your native language, I will address this one more time for you.

If you are going to call the Bible the 'Word of God', you must adhere to the literal translation of the text, otherwise it is not the "Word of God" - it is the word of man. When it has been demonstrated that text is incorrect in so many places, than you cannot resort to theological interpretations of that text in a debate regarding the validity of the text.

In a court of law, proving the inaccuracy of the evidence is called impeaching that evidence. I have presented enough examples in this thread and in other threads with RedeZra to qualify my rebuttal evidence as impeaching.

When I offer a valid argument you rebut with a theological (faith based) interpretation of my argument.

You can't have it both ways....

That's the reason I raised that flag.... and that's the reason I finalize my participation in this debate. It is going nowhere.
    Last edited by observer; 21st March 2012 at 10:40. Reason: add text/spelling

8. Link to Post #765
    Thanks

Observer ,
    I do not adhere to English standards of intelectual reasoning for what makes English standards better than other?
    And also this is not a court of law so I don't abide its rules aswell.
    Word of God is multi dimensional and finds its realization or manifestation in many a form including literal.
    Do you want to limit word of God according to your current understandings?

I am free to use every argument I can since we are luckily not in English gentelmen's club.
    Also your proofs against translations and assumed incorrections can be proven wrong proof for proof and link for ink.
    But I have no interest to dig that for you for you want to talk under certain circumstances about the theme that is broad as whole world. Hence let us stop this now for we seem to miss the common platform .

Thank you for your effort in your research.
    Last edited by Beren; 21st March 2012 at 01:22.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

NeverMind (21st March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012), RedeZra (21st March 2012)

10. Link to Post #766
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

That's the reason I raised that flag.... and that's the reason I finalize my participation in this debate. It is going nowhere.
    G'day Observer,

That has been the case in this thread pretty well since it started.

We discussed the flood myths months back (starting from this post) and Ron Wyatt's claims (once again) only a few days ago. I examined the evidence given by RedeZra for the flood and showed why I didn't agree with his hypothesis. We've discussed circular reasoning and how we can't use a book to prove its own truths, all to no avail I'm afraid.

Lately the discussion seems to have moved into a "bitser" but the ancient texts mentioned and the dialogue they create I find interesting. There are some texts I wasn't aware of that RedeZra in particular has mentioned and they have left me with a new research path to wander down (if I choose to accept the mission that is ).

I try to not get into discussions that involves an individuals faith as that is their business and I am not trying to cause anyone trouble (as I explained to Kreagle yesterday) or convert someone to anything. It is really hard to not cause someone trouble, in a thread such as this, where the point of discussion is the founding text (ie the Bible) of a religion (ie Christianity) and any comment regards the Bible itself is taken by some as an attack on them personally. So how is it possible to discuss this founding text in a way that wont cause distress without simply all agreeing? It isn't. As the saying goes "in the land of Saints, the incorrect turning of a page is a sin".

I enjoy the discussions I've had in this thread with RedeZra, Beren and others who believe the Bible is the literal "word of God" and try to respect their beliefs. I have enjoyed your fresh perspective in this thread and encourage you to not get frustrated but give it a week or so and come back to see what's going on. ; )
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

heyokah (21st March 2012), RedeZra (21st March 2012)

12. Link to Post #767
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    G'day Observer,

That has been the case in this thread pretty well since it started.

We discussed the flood myths months back (starting from this post) and Ron Wyatt's claims (once again) only a few days ago. I examined the evidence given by RedeZra for the flood and showed why I didn't agree with his hypothesis. We've discussed circular reasoning and how we can't use a book to prove its own truths, all to no avail I'm afraid.

Lately the discussion seems to have moved into a "bitser" but the ancient texts mentioned and the dialogue they create I find interesting. There are some texts I wasn't aware of that RedeZra in particular has mentioned and they have left me with a new research path to wander down (if I choose to accept the mission that is ).

I try to not get into discussions that involves an individuals faith as that is their business and I am not trying to cause anyone trouble (as I explained to Kreagle yesterday) or convert someone to anything. It is really hard to not cause someone trouble, in a thread such as this, where the point of discussion is the founding text (ie the Bible) of a religion (ie Christianity) and any comment regards the Bible itself is taken by some as an attack on them personally. So how is it possible to discuss this founding text in a way that wont cause distress without simply all agreeing? It isn't. As the saying goes "in the land of Saints, the incorrect turning of a page is a sin".

I enjoy the discussions I've had in this thread with RedeZra, Beren and others who believe the Bible is the literal "word of God" and try to respect their beliefs. I have enjoyed your fresh perspective in this thread and encourage you to not get frustrated but give it a week or so and come back to see what's going on. ; )
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    I, for one, appreciate what you just said here. You're right. Our beliefs and faith are personal and what is posted won't change that. I still enjoy reading about other perspectives and respect everyone's right to believe what is "the truth" for them. Thanks for summarizing it so well.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

panopticon (21st March 2012), RedeZra (21st March 2012)

14. Link to Post #768
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    I see genesis as irredeemable unless we start worship eve as our saviour the result will always be sexually repressed priests running the show.
    if you want to worship the the divine feminine

then worship Mary Mother of God

who was conceived without sin and conceived without sin

Mother is the Immaculate Conception

full of glory and grace

Mary is the one spoken of in Genesis

who will crush the head of the serpent

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel. - Genesis 3:15

there is not one but two seeds in our world

Homo sapiens and Homo satanas

the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent

Hail Mary full of grace

the Lord is with you

Blessed are you among women

and Blessed is the fruit of your womb

Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God

pray for us sinners

now and at the hour of our death

Amen

15. Link to Post #769
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This sounds an awful lot to me like Yahweh was present in the tabernacle.

Yahweh is Spirit

a portion of His Spirit or Shekinah

was present in the Tabernacle and later in the Temple

Pure Divine Spirit

16. Link to Post #770
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)
    By "these words of advice" that you and panopticon so graciously share with us, you and he continue to try to persuade us to abandon the only "source of unbridled Truth" that has never let me down,.....and that's the Word of God,....The Bible. In return you attempt to offer "alternative sources" that categorically deny anything and everything that is Scriptural in content. If you, or he, could experience for "five minutes" what I continue to experience every day of my life, since I was "born again" over 31 years ago, you would quickly abandon the "quest" you both appear to be on, and that's one to denounce and disprove the validity of God's Word.
    G'day Kreagle,

First, thanks for your comment. I have never deliberately tried 'to persuade [you] to abandon the only "source of unbridled Truth" that has never let [you] down'. I have done the opposite on a number of occasions by suggesting those who found my posts problematic to not read them in future.

I would however remind you that if we didn't challenge dogma and tradition we would still be captivated by the holes in the firmament, we would still think that the Sun moves around the Earth (Galileo was a champion) and our modern society would not exist. Whether that would be a bad thing or not is also up for debate...

I don't know what to do about how uncomfortable my posts make you feel. They obviously do as you comment about it occasionally and I don't want to cause you distress. You may think that is me being sarcastic but it isn't. I've known many people who through their faith (not just Christianity by the way) have found a peace and strength that has allowed them to overcome "problems" (eg. alcohol, drugs, gambling). While I do not share your beliefs, and I've said this to you before, I do endeavour to respect them. I would never want to cause problems for you, yet I do wish to participate in an interesting discussion with people who know the texts, archaeology, culture and history of the period and places in question. It isn't often that an opportunity such as this comes along and I really do enjoy the different perspectives that active participants in this thread have bought with them.

Maybe the best thing would be for you to add me to your ignore list because that way you wont see my posts. Paul describes how to do it here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post177385

If you've got any other suggestions as to how we can rectify this problem, that would be agreeable to both of us, I am happy to oblige. No, me buggaring off isn't one that is 'agreeable to both of us'. ; )
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Hello, panopticon

You can put your mind at ease and be rest assured that at no time have you come remotely close to persuading me to abandon my Biblical beliefs. My concern is, as I posted, that you and others are attempting to persuade "us", meaning my fellow brothers and sisters who may not be as grounded in the Truth of God's Word as I might be. Many of these brothers and sisters may have not yet taken their Christian walk to the "next level" of being "born again of the water and the Spirit" like I alluded that I have some 31 years ago.

Human intellect is a very dangerous and deadly tool in the hands of those who are void of a "Spirit-filled" life to properly guide them. It's bad enough that you have so thoroughly convinced yourself that God, as defined in the Bible, doesn't exist and that His Word is fraudulent,....for you to take it a step further trying to persuade others to build upon the "sandy soil" which is sure to bring spiritual destruction at a further date.

(A infamous quote from you)

I don't believe in an anthropomorphic male personified deity...

I think you, and others who have participated so vigorously to this post, need to go back and view the "Original Post" started by RedeZra which starts out by simply stating:
    "let the Bible speak"!!!

Each time the "Bible" has done so in this thread, you and several others have sprung into action to disprove, denounce and deny each and every Biblical point being made. The "ammunition" you, and others, use amounts to "youtube videos", "expert Dr's, with a Phd behind their name", and countless documents by the "best scholars" available. If this is the "best" you, and others, can come up with for your "ammunition",....then in reality you are all "just shooting blanks", ....as far as I am concerned.

Romans 3:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Let me also assure you that I equally have no desire to "ignore" you or your comments, misguided as they might be. You see, with the same fervor that you employ to "enlighten us" to the fallacy of "buying into God's Word",....there is a , even moreso, greater resolve to "let the Bible speak",....and "if" I fail to answer the call to do so,....then someone else will!!!

Romans 12:21
    King James Version (KJV)

21Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

It is certainly obvious, panopticon, that you and I are "currently" on "Polar Opposites" in regards to this Biblical topic. There can be no denial in the abundance of evidence to support this summary.

It may come as a complete surprise to you that this will not always be the case!,....for you see the day rapidly approaches where we will all be in complete agreement!

Philippians 2:9-11
    King James Version (KJV)

9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The "only" question that will remain to be asked, at that time in history, is "what conditions will exist when your knee is bowed, too?, panopticon?" Will it be a "willing knee",....as mine will gladly be,.....or......will it be an "unwilling knee"? You see, at that time, "all knees" will be bowed to Him ,....knees in heaven,....knees in earth,....and knees under the earth. The entire occupants of Heaven, here of earth, and in Hell,...will be in complete agreement on that notable day! There will no longer be any "Polar Opposites" on that day of reckoning.

In closing, I sincerely and prayerfully desire that you take this in the proper Light in which it was intended. I genuinely wish you the best that life has to offer, in Jesus' name.

"let the Bible speak"

Love and Peace,.....(always!).....kreagle

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Beren (21st March 2012), GCS1103 (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012), RedeZra (21st March 2012)

18. Link to Post #771
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

The "ammunition" you, and others, use amounts to "youtube videos", "expert Dr's, with a Phd behind their name", and countless documents by the "best scholars" available. If this is the "best" you, and others, can come up with for your "ammunition",....then in reality you are all "just shooting blanks", ....as far as I am concerned.
    G'day Kreagle,

Thanks for your opinion.
    I shall continue to do research on primary documents and relate my findings.
    I look forward to your contributions to this thread.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Beren (21st March 2012), GCS1103 (21st March 2012), kreagle (21st March 2012)

20. Link to Post #772
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

The "ammunition" you, and others, use amounts to "youtube videos", "expert Dr's, with a Phd behind their name", and countless documents by the "best scholars" available. If this is the "best" you, and others, can come up with for your "ammunition",....then in reality you are all "just shooting blanks", ....as far as I am concerned.
    G'day Kreagle,

Thanks for your opinion.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Hello again, panopticon

Thank you, sincerely, for you reply and the civil tone you continue to display.

You should know that my response to you and especially your response back to me has literally brought tears to my eyes. I genuinely hope and encourage you to "continue your research" as you have pointed out. Please allow your heart to be open in an effort to one day activate the "measure of faith" that has definitely been dealt to you by our loving God. Use it, my brother, and don't lose it. It's more valuable than you can ever imagine!!!

Love and Peace,.......(always)....kreagle

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Beren (21st March 2012), GCS1103 (21st March 2012), greybeard (21st March 2012)

22. Link to Post #773
    Thanks

Quote I enjoy the discussions I've had in this thread with RedeZra, Beren and others who believe the Bible is the literal "word of God" and try to respect their beliefs. I have enjoyed your fresh perspective in this thread and encourage you to not get frustrated but give it a week or so and come back to see what's going on. ; )
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Hello Panopticon,

My own impressions with Bible came form much personal experiences from early on when I was just a kid a lot of years ago.
    I took a journey following my personal connection with God and that led me through some Christian religions.
    But as time progressed I abandoned all religions for they abandoned Bible which they swear upon.

I followed the inner voice and connection in spirit with Creator whom never let me down.
    I wanted and chose to be united with God and not dogma and religion.

I see Bible as a holy book and word of God , one of many. For seriously we cannot limit God and God's ways of communicating with all sorts of people and beings.
    Hence I am not closed to various words of God that are there.

Bible is multi faceted work and if taken literary in every detail can be extremely confusing.
    So I don't take Bible as literal word of God but then again it happened too many times in my life that I should consider it as accident - that I din't understood certain passages from Bible and after some time it turned out to be quite literal in its development.

But then again it came to be that there are some blunt statements in Bible which sounded harsh but after thorough research and some time it turned out to be turht on many level finalized even in the blunt and harsh one.
    So my position is that God's words are always multi leveled.
    I realized that when I don't understand some passage , I leave it. Understanding comes later when I am ready.But then I do research from various source, fro science to other works of art, human experiences and such.
    Then when the circle of full an answer or little revelation comes.

I was fast a decade ago to judge eastern wisdom and its practices but after digging deeper I realized they speak of same things.
    Here I learned that I should not be judging how and where God will speak to people.

Hence my will and choice to understand God's languages and frequencies for God is speaking every single day to all in all imaginable ways.

Whom has eyes to see , let them see , whom has ears to hear let them hear what the spirit says...

Remember those words?
    See how all of a sudden they have another level of meaning.

We or I just need to allow this to happen. Nothing is forced and if one soul chooses to abide away from god , it is allowed with Grace. But always will God call his child back in loving embrace.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

G'day Kreagle,

Thanks for your opinion.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    And I know you will find pearls of wisdom, if you search with an open heart.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

greybeard (21st March 2012), HORIZONS (21st March 2012), NeverMind (21st March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012)

24. Link to Post #774
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote I don't believe in an anthropomorphic male personified deity...

???

Who does?

I don't anticipate coming back in the near future - not because the thread is not interesting - so let me just say that whoever does (I certainly haven't met anyone, and I've been around) really hasn't got a clue.

Sure, in the old times they painted God as a bearded oldish man - a "father".
    But that doesn't mean that anyone really believed God WAS a bearded oldish man!
    It's standard iconography: if you want to indicate that a figure is a "father" - the key term here - you depict him as a mature male figure.

But why WAS God called a Father (and not Mother, for example)?
    I don't know if this has been discussed before in the thread (and if it has been, I apologise), but let me just say that there is a very good reason, in my opinion, why God is called "father" by Christ, the apostles and all other people who wrote the Bible or are quoted in it.

People cannot assimilate the notion of a totally abstract creative entity. Furthermore, and this is most important, it could be said that that "entity" itself, that force, becomes fully operative in a very real sense through each one's individual Self.
    A "personal God" is more than fiction, in my opinion.

Now, these people - the apostles and also the writers of the Old Testament (which, however, shouldn't be read with the same frame of mind as the New Testament, because the former was substantially re-formed in the latter, which is its intention) - all these people were men.
    (Women were not allowed to read the Torah or teach children about religion, in orthodox Judaism.)
    Naturally, they saw God as a "father". Their connexion to the Source, the originator of all, was inevitably tinted - up to a point - with their self-perception as males. Nothing wrong with that. It may be very limiting, depending on the individual, but it doesn't necessarily make it a fiction; and it doesn't imply that anyone really thought of God as an actual "male", an anthropomorphic being, bearded or not.
    It certainly doesn't mean that any serious religious person today thinks of God that way.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 21st March 2012 at 13:39.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Beren (21st March 2012), greybeard (21st March 2012), HORIZONS (21st March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012)

26. Link to Post #775
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Need any more be said?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

panopticon (21st March 2012)

28. Link to Post #776
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think so.......
    Nietzsche The Anti-Christ
    Quote With this I come to a conclusion and pronounce my judgment. I condemn Christianity; I bring against the Christian church the most terrible charge any prosecutor has ever uttered. It is, to me, the extremest thinkable form of corruption, it has had the will to the ultimate corruption conceivably possible. The Christian Church has left nothing untouched by its depravity; it has turned every value into worthlessness, every truth into a lie, and every integrity into baseness of soul. Let no one dare to speak to me of its "humanitarian" blessings! To abolish any state of distress whatever has been profoundly inexpedient to it; it lives on states of distress; it creates states of distress in order to eternalise itself. . . . For example, the worm of sin: it was the Church that first enriched mankind with this state of distress!

To breed out of humanitas a self-contradiction, an art of self-pollution, a will to lie at any price, an aversion and contempt for all good and honest instincts! These are the blessings of Christianity! Parasitism as the sole practice of the Church; with its anaemic and "holy" ideals, sucking all the blood, all the love, all the hope out of life; the beyond as the will to deny all reality; the Cross as the distinguishing mark of the most subterranean conspiracy there has ever been, - against health, beauty, well-being, intellect, kindness of soul - against life itself. . . .

Wherever there are walls I shall inscribe this eternal accusation against Christianity upon them - I can write in letters that even the blind will see… I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no expedient is sufficiently poisonous, secret, subterranean, petty--I call it the one immortal blemish of mankind…

And mankind reckons time from the dies nefastus (unlucky day) on which this fatality arose - from the first day of Christianity! - Why not rather from its last? - From today? - The revaluation of all values!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

andrei (23rd March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012)

30. Link to Post #777
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    I see genesis as irredeemable unless we start worship eve as our saviour the result will always be sexually repressed priests running the show.
    if you want to worship the the divine feminine

then worship Mary Mother of God

who was conceived without sin and conceived without sin

Mother is the Immaculate Conception

full of glory and grace

Mary is the one spoken of in Genesis

who will crush the head of the serpent

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel. - Genesis 3:15

there is not one but two seeds in our world

Homo sapiens and Homo satanas

the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent

Hail Mary full of grace

the Lord is with you

Blessed are you among women

and Blessed is the fruit of your womb

Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God

pray for us sinners

now and at the hour of our death

Amen

It's all lies Red.

King Herod died in 4 BCE, the Roman Census took place in 6 CE, so the nativity tale that claims that both the Census and Herod's "massacre" took place within months of each other is an obvious fabrication.

Jesus was a mortal who tried to usurp the throne of David, his mother was a lust full maiden who begot 5 sons. Go on girl, thats the way!
    Mark 6:3: "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joseph, and of Judas, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?"
    Last edited by cellardoor; 21st March 2012 at 20:02.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

panopticon (21st March 2012)

32. Link to Post #778
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

so basically the Bible is sayin that just 6000 years ago

our first parents fell from the spiritual state of mind to the carnal state of mind

and therein lies the problem

For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. - Romans 8:5-8

somehow we have to get back to the spiritual state of mind

within the time set by God which is perhaps 6000 years

saints and sages up through history have overcome the carnal mind

and are firmly established in the spiritual mind in the spiritual estate

while most of humanity are still strugglin and sufferin with carnal minds within the carnal world

it is a scientific fact that this universe and everythin in it is deterioratin

because of the inherent corruption in carnality

entropy will extinct everythin

physicality is a fragile existence in this world which is doomed

so we need to get back to the spiritual mind

as a matter of urgency

Jesus has the authority and power to free us from carnality

and get us back to the spiritual state of mind

and if we are not soul suicidal

we ought to seek Him with all our heart soul mind and strenght

and not give up until we find Him

the Saviour of our souls

33. Link to Post #779
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong with sex Red. We can be spiritual and sexual beings. There have been plenty of monks who have cut off their genitals to avert cardinal sin. Absolute madness!!!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

andrei (23rd March 2012), panopticon (21st March 2012)

35. Link to Post #780
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong with sex Red. We can be spiritual and sexual beings. There have been plenty of monks who have cut off their genitals to avert cardinal sin. Absolute madness!!!!!
    sex within marriage is approved by God

fornication is not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst 1 29 39 49 89 LastLast