Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1775

Thread: The Bible

1. Link to Post #1061
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: The Bible

Quote Posted by deridan (here)
    ....WHERE EXACTLY does the bible say we live once,.... or are you taking the catholic doctrine as being representative of 'our evangelical way[e.w. for those saying church doctrines mute,& by bible we live]'

Scripture specifically states that the dead go to sheol which is an astral abode of the dead

and is the same as hades or underworld in the New Testament

there seems to be a schism in sheol hades or underworld

between the righteous and the unrighteous

and both are awaiting Final judgement

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, - Hebrews 9:27

I asked myself this,... buddists have a science concerning the human body soul spirit matrix,
    why nothing similar in christianity.
    THEN I came across Dalores Cannons book on Jesus and the Essenes.
    TURNS OUT, charkras were known to the Essenes,...so one can say it is part of the most ancient mystic sciences,
    for instance, the Essene Teacher of the Law, interviewed in past life regression said the exercise involved with charkras was very pertinent,...i.e. people should not get it wrong,

in Christianity God saves heals provides etc

and so we are adviced to seek and ask God and nurture a living relationship with the Creator

and not ignore and neglect God by busying ourselves with the world and catering to our flesh

2. Link to Post #1062
    Thanks

thanx, i know the bible about as good as anyone,
    Hebrews verse {potentially} Paul, and as an epistle noted for its structuring of the 'rest of God' concept
    I was hoping there was one from the Old Testament or Gospels,
    [it must be remembered that the epistles were sort of in a way 'attack' documents designed to counter 'other spreading doctrine', especially those deemed to dilute the impact of a or the message as it spread then]

***still sticking to me flaws/floors then though.

,,,only silly instance i can pull is that were (i'd have to immerse myself again in it if i want to weight my words) the speak of John the Baptist to Jesus, that he is the soul of one of the old [fiery] prophets.
    saying this, Jesus does not counter them on wrong doctrine

learnt this of the bible....silences also say something, a brush is merely a brush, even if done softly.
    (there is the instance strange that when Jesus words the parable he uses the name Lazarus, Lazarus [not Mary of Bethany's brother] but a beggar Lazarus, and how IN THAT AFTER REALM (sheoul u speak of) he sits on Abrahams lap, how a rich man beyond the chasm who once abused him, asks first water, and having this denied, begs that his brothers be told repent there ways {& how this is not possible considering they won't listen to the law and the prophets nevermind a ghost of a dead man})

the main reason i guess, one would not want a structured doctrine on reincarnation is that eventually one would have people thinking like the Jainists that people reincarnate into animals, and all that crap.
    in the psychological make-up of civilizations, the reincarnation doctrine where thriving as a doctrine towards the chandra[/mass] (and not to merely to the initiated), of these a philosopher said that they had a slightly lazier constitution.
    THIS i would say. to any religion. number of positives and negatives are carried, [like good and bad soul habits], this is in an initial stage,...
    but the point for us enlightened is to overcome the negs from our previous growth stage,... like getting rid of stilts for a tree, or like an old skin,....not merely carrying around o much skin cause one feels to defend from all points.
    those who criticize religion too-much have obviously never developed personal conversation with the Creator, this is the point,...not conformity to a society who does not know what to think or whose thoughts are defended depending on what is erroneously invogue

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Beren (5th June 2012), GCS1103 (7th June 2012), RedeZra (5th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #1063
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Quote those who criticize religion too-much have obviously never developed personal conversation with the Creator, this is the point,...not conformity to a society who does not know what to think or whose thoughts are defended depending on what is erroneously invogue
    Deridan,

This is the exact point that I am trying and many including Red -to make.
    Religion is God`s tool to bring those souls who are in deepest levels of ignorance out into the light.
    Hence every religion has structure of people and doctrines .

All that is well for beginners and first few stages until person grows out of basic ignorance.

Then comes a point of decision for each soul ,
    either a soul will finally leap off the ground and fly into Creator`s embrace and further knowledge and love and trust ,meaning to leave safe haven of religion and its structures and fly into God`s arms figuratively,
    OR
    a soul backs down and cling on to religion as safe have just like crybaby clings on mama`s skirt.

Every choice is always honored.
    And ones who are crybabies are not in any way despicable.
    Just need more time to evolve and grow.

Religion has its own purpose but being stuck in it is contra productive since basically it is limiting you at some point of your evolution into Christ`s image which is Creator`s image.
    Again Christ wasn`t Jesus`s last name- that was and is his state of being.
    Love, love - and see what happens

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Billy (9th June 2012), deridan (6th June 2012), GCS1103 (5th June 2012), greybeard (6th June 2012), RedeZra (5th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #1064
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

,,,only silly instance i can pull is that were (i'd have to immerse myself again in it if i want to weight my words) the speak of John the Baptist to Jesus, that he is the soul of one of the old [fiery] prophets.
    saying this, Jesus does not counter them on wrong doctrine

the ptb wants us to believe that we are the result of millions of years of slow evolution

but according to the Bible our first parents were created by the Trinity only 6000 years ago

so there is little or no time for reincarnation anyhow

we got this life

and the second person of the Trinity found it pertinent

to come and teach truths and atone for our sins

and free us from the vice and lies of the devil

Now this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, "Who are you?"

He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, "I am not the Christ."

And they asked him, "What then? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" And he answered, "No."

Then they said to him, "Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?"

He said: "I [am] 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Make straight the way of the LORD," ' [fn] as the prophet Isaiah said." - John 1:19-23
    Last edited by RedeZra; 5th June 2012 at 23:36.

7. Link to Post #1065
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually I have more to add to the Old Testament, it's just
    that the Establishment does not want the additions Public.
    Why?, I prove creation and they then have also to conform to a new way of thinking hence they don't have the control that they normally have......Anyway.
    A cure for Cancer
    N60 www.revelations.iinet.net.au
    The Record extrapolates on "how" and "why" I have it.
    ie Proof of God and Creation.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosgib For This Post:

deridan (7th June 2012), GCS1103 (7th June 2012), RedeZra (6th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #1066
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

in the very first Bible verse elohim or God is the Trinity who created several heavens and the earth

so the Trinity is the Creator

In the beginning God [elohim] created the heavens [shamayim] and the earth. - Genesis 1:1

God is not Three but One in Three

the Trinity

so be it

10. Link to Post #1067
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    in the very first Bible verse elohim or God is the Trinity
    Nope. Elohim translates to mean "many gods". The idea of one god didn't come into existence until the 18th dynasty of Egypt under Akenaten. Prior to that, under the gnostic traditions, it was CLEARLY understood that there were may god's, many energetic prisms of the rainbow, and many archetypes for the many gods.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

D-Day (9th June 2012), observer (7th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #1068
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Click-on forwarding arrow to see content of comment in another thread:
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    [....snip]

13. Link to Post #1069
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    in the very first Bible verse elohim or God is the Trinity
    Nope. Elohim translates to mean "many gods".

elohim is plural in form

and denote both God god and gods

depending on the verb in the verse

singular signifies God or god

while plural posits gods

so there are both God and gods

and the Bible affirms this

as God also created gods

who are angels or spirits

gods or angels or spirits are created and cannot create

and in the verse above

the Hebrew verb bara for created

points to elohim as God the Creator

who is Three in One or the Trinity

in the New Testament Jesus confirms the Reality of the Trinity

God the Father God the Son and God the Spirit

One God in Three Personages

i don't understand it but so it is

some might see this as

we got not One but Three tyrants

as God don't act alone lol
    Last edited by RedeZra; 6th June 2012 at 02:55.

14. Link to Post #1070
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nosgib (here)
    Actually I have more to add to the Old Testament, it's just
    that the Establishment does not want the additions Public.
    Why?, I prove creation and they then have also to conform to a new way of thinking hence they don't have the control that they normally have......Anyway.
    A cure for Cancer
    N60 www.revelations.iinet.net.au
    The Record extrapolates on "how" and "why" I have it.
    ie Proof of God and Creation.
    Interesting webpage,.......but where do they get there material from.
    only OT books i know are omitted are those of Enoch. the apocryphal book of Esdras is also a book i believe christians should make a point to read, as it has prophetic revelations of Jesus (great material all round).

Got this from Convoluted Universe (Dalores Canon):
    "Your brain is the vibrational centre of your body. And there is a focus of these vibration, called the solar plexus. And that's like a lens focusing light. The solar plexus focuses these vibrations and then sends them out again to all parts of the body, and out into your aura to keep things balanced. That is why when you meditate and open yourself up to absorb vibrations to replenish your vibrations, you should picture them entering through the top of your heand and then going down to your solar plexus. So that the solar plexus can spread these vibrations out to your body where they are needed so that all will be in balance" :..brenda..under trance, pg446 of the web-version.

we learnt that the in-filling of the Holy Ghost is in the solar plexus region.
    From the pages which precede this, my confidence is baccked that you don't have to chuck out the 'visualizations / energy centres' which the eastern religions teaches us to see.
    it to me, is part of the illuminati agenda to keep us ignoran=t and separated from that which would benefit us (part of the dumbing down agenda)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

RedeZra (9th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #1071
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Energy is energy, life force is life force, and spirit is spirit, ALL THE SAME. The distinction is how you gather it, how you hold it, and how you intention it and use it.

not by might not by power not by energy nor by force

but by My Spirit says God Almighty
    Uh, I'm pretty sure the creator of the universe never said this. That is an interpretation of the elite oligarchs and their plagiarized and bastardized bible.

i can inform you that God is the inspiration and the protector of the Bible

so we don't have to listen to men for understanding

we just got to open the Book and read
    Hi Red, I can agree that God is the inspiration of the words that he gave to his disciples to be written down, With the warning that nothing is to be taken away or added.
    But there lies the problem Red, Because very important words and paragraphs were ommited when Rome the beast created the bible.

For example in the Book of Revelations there are no less than 8 missing chapters from the original Visions of John. very important chapters. That cover such things as.

Critical Revelation text is revealed after 1,500 years of suppression by church authorities. Spirit intervenes once again to redirect humanity's spiritual evolution by restoring eight of the "missing" chapters of the Book of Revelation over the heads of the church hierarchy to those who will honor and disseminate this indispensable wisdom without changing the "word".

There have been numerous recent examples of direct spirit intervention on modern communication technology and the placement of this text direct onto a word processor screen without human agency is a graphic illustration of this new means by which humans and spirit will work together in the future. The most important teachings of the text include: The definition and timing of the second coming of the Christ Consciousness and how It emerges within open and loving human hearts.

Exposure of the "false priests" within the worlds religions who teach the return of an individual "savior" and still preach division.

Restoration of the divine feminine principle focused on Gaia (our planet) identified as "the mother of creation".

Recognition of reincarnation as the basic structure of human spiritual evolution and the illusion of "death".

" Channeling". The Inter-dimensional communication with spirit realms authenticated.

Explanation of the enigmatic role of the "144,000." They are the minimum number of spiritually aware humans who incarnated specifically to create a "critical mass" capable of raising all the human consciousness that chooses to evolve.

The "last days" explained as the end of 3rd dimensional reality and NOT the destruction of the planet.

Restoring balance of the male-female sexual polarity and how sharing love leads to 4th dimensional consciousness.

Clarification of the separation of the "wheat from the chaff", meaning that human consciousness will now be divided between those who LOVE or FEAR in accordance with individual preparation and free choice.

Our individual ascension of consciousness is achieved only by expressing unconditional love, sharing , forgiveness and non-judgment.

You can read the ommited chapters here.
    http://www.wholisticworldvision.org/rev3.html

Please read the ommited chapters before you comment Red.

EDIT, Adding part quote from Introduction link

The cause of the mystery surrounding Second Coming, as is so often the case in matters of distorted Christian theology, lies at the hands of those who compiled the various books comprising the 'authorised' version of the bible. Powerful religious bodies and governments that cynically used the bible as a political tool of mess disempowerment. together with generations of 'interpreters', considered certain works to be unsuitable for general circulation. Thus many scrolls were withdrawn and secreted by the church. At the same time, and unfortunately for Christianity, 'unauthorised' copies of the same manuscripts were also hidden by religious sects defying the censorship of the central authority in Rome.

In recent years, many such ancient texts have come to light in the sands and caves of the Middle East. Yet invariably they have fallen into the very hands that have most to lose if the truth they contain were to be revealed. In the exceptionally few cases, including this work, where religious interference has been specifically prevented from altering, suppressing and even destroying them, they have been indispensable in highlighting serious discrepancies in Christian teaching. As the closely-guarded secrets of humanity's spiritual heritage and potential as Divine Beings and guardians of this planet are now revealed, the Holy Word assumes an altogether different connotation.

The Third Book of the Apocalypse is such a document, and it is presented here unabridged with guidance notes in its first ever English translation. Though perhaps unorthodox in its method of restoration, we can at least now understand why extraordinary measures were justified to ensure that this text too did not fall into the hands of those who would once more dishonour it and deprive humanity of its priceless wisdom. The stranglehold of Christian suppression and distortion simply HAD to be broken by whatever means for no less reason than the very survival of the planet and our race. Knowing this, we are advised to quickly absorb and act upon the critical and timely information it contains - much of which is anyway all too obvious to the detached observer of our collapsing world - rather than waste the little time now left to us in arguing about its derivation and authenticity.

This is the third book of John's Revelation vision long suspected to have gone 'missing'. The first two hooks known as the Judgement of the Jews and the Judgement of the Gentiles comprise the 21 chapters of the 'authorised' biblical version. All that remains, in heavily abridged form, of the third book is chapter 22. A detailed comparison between Ch 8 of the third book and CH 22 in the bible, which should he identical, is instructive. It shows not only glaring omissions, but also proves that the concluding chapter of the vision was deliberately brought forward to the end of book two, thereby disguising the withdrawal of the missing chapters and making the work appear complete. With the return of this text, greater sense can once more be made of the whole book of Revelation.

The purpose of the Apocalypse text was to prophesy the timing of Second Coming, the form it would take and to describe the conditions prevailing on Earth at the time of that event. It also summarises, as simply as possible, those aspects of the original vision contained in the first two books that are relevant to the present day. Careful study and comparison between the different texts is recommended, now that new light has been thrown on the many enigmas contained in the much amended and confusing authorised version of Revelations.

Although it was freely circulated in the early centuries of Christianity, the third book is understood to have been withdrawn by the Roman church in the 6th century and relegated to the Vatican library. Other copies have surfaced in the Middle East, the most recent being among the Dead Sea Scrolls discoveries, but they were yet again destroyed or suppressed by the religious bodies conveniently given charge over them. Perhaps this is hardly surprising considering its contents! It is in fact a time bomb under the Christian church that will finally remove the last vestiges of its credibility as a spiritual authority. The church long ago became an oppressive and divisive political forum, as well as a multinational commercial empire and now is the appointed time for its exposure.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 7th June 2012 at 18:10.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (7th June 2012), heyokah (7th June 2012), observer (7th June 2012), RedeZra (9th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #1072
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

[....snip]
    Just for the record Red, this video is what observer was pointing at and well worth watching.

Wishing you love and courage.

19. Link to Post #1073
    Thanks

Here are more ommited and corrupted passages in the Bible.

You can find them here.

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/vaticanus.html

Quote:
    Most of the over 5000 New Testament differences between the King James Bible and modern Bible versions like the NASB, NIV, RSV, Living Bible, and others, are the result of mainly two manuscripts which allegedly date to around 350 AD called Sinaiticus (Aleph) and Vaticanus (B).

Dean John William Burgon, personally collated the Sinaiticus and Vaticanus manuscripts. In his book, "The Revision Revised", which he wrote in 1881, he gives his opinion and lists undeniable facts about what these two manuscripts say.

Mr. Burgon states on page 11; "Singular to relate Vaticanus and Aleph have within the last 20 years established a tyrannical ascendance over the imagination of the Critics, which can only be fitly spoken of as a blind superstition. It matters nothing that they are discovered on careful scrutiny to differ essentially, not only from ninety-nine out of a hundred of the whole body of extant MSS. besides, but even from one another. In the gospels alone B (Vaticanus) is found to omit at least 2877 words: to add 536, to substitute, 935; to transpose, 2098: to modify 1132 (in all 7578): - the corresponding figures for Aleph being 3455 omitted, 839 added, 1114 substitued, 2299 transposed, 1265 modified (in all 8972). And be it remembered that the omissions, additions, substitutions, transpositions, and modifications, are by no means the same in both. It is in fact easier to find two consecutive verses in which these two mss. differ the one from the other, than two consecutive verses in which they entirely agree."

On page 319 of he remarks, "In the Gospels alone Vaticanus has 589 readings quite peculiar to itself, affecting 858 words while Aleph has 1460 such readings, afecting 2640 words."

The purpose of this article is to give you just a few of many examples of how contradictory and confusing these two "oldest and best" manuscripts really are when contrasted with the Traditional Greek Text that underlies the King James Bible of 1611. Literally thousands of words have been omitted from the KJB text primarily on the basis of Aleph or B, yet the modern versions follow no discernable or logical pattern as to when they decide to include or exclude readings from one or the other

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/vaticanus.html

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (8th June 2012), gripreaper (9th June 2012), heyokah (8th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #1074
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    [....snip]
    Just for the record Red, this video is what observer was pointing at and well worth watching.

Wishing you love and courage.

thnx and yes i've seen it

no doubt Christianity had to compromise and incorporate pagan customs like christmas and symbols to ease the transition from persecuted sect til Roman state religion

but we must not loose sight of the most important thing with Christianity

Jesus Christ

who is not dead but alive

and the Arch of Constantine is mostly made up from older artworks

like the Conquest of Dacia by Trajan

22. Link to Post #1075
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Hi Red, I can agree that God is the inspiration of the words that he gave to his disciples to be written down, With the warning that nothing is to be taken away or added.
    But there lies the problem Red, Because very important words and paragraphs were ommited when Rome the beast created the bible.

we got a lot of denominations based on the Bible so i don't think we need any more confusion in the mix

besides it is not about the Bible

but Jesus Christ the Living God

it doesn't help us if the Bible is true or not

it's all about relationship with God
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th June 2012 at 03:18.

23. Link to Post #1076
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

humans share the breath of life with all animals

does that make us Divine ?

no of course not

we got a spark from God

but so do all things

else they would not exist

we are not God

not even gods

but human beings

with a huge problem

separation from God

we don't even know God

that's the sorry state we're in
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th June 2012 at 04:33.

24. Link to Post #1077
    Thanks

[QUOTE=RedeZra;503436]
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)

we got a lot of denominations based on the Bible so i don't think we need any more confusion in the mix

besides it is not about the Bible
    Hi Red, according to the title of the thread and the OP, " Let the bible speak" and many of your comments and biblical quotes in this thread, One of your latest comments was that God was the protector of the bible, this thread is all about the bible. You would rather read the corrupted lie created by man that the true revelation given through John.

Truth helps expand your wisdom and knowledge and sets you free, Truth will only cause confusion if your mind is closed to the truth my friend.

but Jesus Christ the Living God

it doesn't help us if the Bible is true or not

it's all about relationship with God
    Yes i am pleased to hear you say this Red. congratulations, In this expression i would say you have moved on.

Have a blessed day.

Peace

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (9th June 2012), heyokah (9th June 2012), RedeZra (9th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #1078
    Thanks

humans share the breath of life with all animals

does that make us Divine ?

no of course not

we got a spark from God

but so do all things

else they would not exist

we are not God

not even gods

but human beings
    You also will do what i do, and even greater things, The Kingdom of God is within you,

with a huge problem

separation from God

we don't even know God

that's the sorry state we're in
    There is only the illusion of seperation Red, The problem/sorry state is believing in the great illusion of seperation/division as a reality.
    Having the spark of the divine creator within us, We are all one, connected as divine beings.

peace

Peace

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

heyokah (9th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #1079
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

What puzzles me is that quite a few Christian religons seem to focus much more on the Old Testiment and Revelations than on the word of Jesus via the Apostles--- they atleast were there and got the teaching first hand.
    Seems to me that Christianity would be better served by staying soley with the Love and Teaching of Christ.
    The Father and I are One--- that is One without a second--- Non-Duality.
    As promised we can become One with the Father and that is exactly the same end result as in Vedic teaching--- merge with God---no individual self --awareness remaining.
    Fundamenatilism seems to imply God is out there in Heaven--- forgetting that Christ said The Kingdom is within.
    We are in Gods image which in essence is formless.
    Look under a stone and you will find me there --Omni present = Non location.
    The enlightened sages have that experience and some dual located-- Padre Peo was experienced in different places same time so was Ramana Maharshi
    The Truth is eternal and was known experienced and taught long before the birth of Jesus.
    Even logic would say that God would not have left us in ignorance till the birth of Jesus.
    The Truth and therfore God's Love has allways been available to ernest seekers, not just Christians.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (9th June 2012), Billy (9th June 2012), heyokah (9th June 2012), observer (9th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #1080
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Be still and know that I am God.
    It is helpful to meditate deeply on that.

We are all used to saying I--- its a statment of what we are.
    am, is now present tense which is on going eternal.

Stillness is without movment, silent, awareness.
    So in essence we are in His form, identical with God --- who is One without a second--- therfore we can not exist seperate from God we never were never could be seperate.
    The enlightened say it can not be spoken of beause the moment that state is spken of the listener makes a concept of it---it is not a concept but a direct reality a condition a state for those in it.
    In India it is called God realzation and the sage will truthfully say "I am the totality, all of it" ie One without a second. God manifest.
    The state is formless form both and neither--- the mind cant get that--- it seperates---ie it must be one thing or another---duality--- its not duality its non-duality--it ecompasses the whole and is the whole yet it is no-thing.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (9th June 2012), heyokah (9th June 2012), observer (9th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst 1 4 44 54 64 89 LastLast