Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: The Bible

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ....snip
    ....snip
    Both comments are very good points, Chris.

At the moment one realizes the god of the Old Testament, Yahweh/Jehovah, IS NOT the God of Unconditional Love, one begins to discover "The One True God" (spoken of continuously by Yeshua Ben Joseph) is the same God you are referring to from more ancient Buddhist text - even more ancient than the Bible.

This Truth is never more apparent than in John 8:44 (KJV), when while speaking to the Pharisee and Sadducee Priests at the Temple in Jerusalem, Yashu said:
    "44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

[Please Note: Throughout the New Testament, the editors of Yashu's Word, while creating the fictional character, Jesus, included within their edit the fact that Yashu continuously refers to "The One True God" as his "Father in Heaven".]

For those members who want to learn about the words Yeshua ben Joseph REALLY spoke, please visit this website:

http://www.essenes.net/index.php?opt...age&Itemid=117

I am not underwriting this group, nor am I a member. They have done an excellent job of researching the Nag Hammadi Library and the contemporary Manichaean Text. (contemporary to the creation of the New Testament)

That which the Roman Empire did to the teachings of both Yashu and Mani, when the Empire created the fictional entity, Jesus, was the real heresy....
    Last edited by observer; 10th June 2012 at 01:51. Reason: add Note/correct facts

2. Link to Post #1082
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    we got a lot of denominations based on the Bible so i don't think we need any more confusion in the mix

besides it is not about the Bible

Hi Red, according to the title of the thread and the OP, " Let the bible speak" and many of your comments and biblical quotes in this thread, One of your latest comments was that God was the protector of the bible, this thread is all about the bible. You would rather read the corrupted lie created by man that the true revelation given through John.

hi Billyji

yes there is a testimony from a woman who met Jesus where He said to her

you don't believe My words the Bible

you don't trust the translation

you're afraid that something was lost in the translation

it's My responsibility as God to protect My words for you

i'm sure God is able to do anything

but the problem is we don't trust Jesus is God

and so we pay no attention to all the thousands of testimonies about Him

but instead listen to men who might serve the other guy

who deceives the whole world
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th June 2012 at 14:19.

3. Link to Post #1083
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Even logic would say that God would not have left us in ignorance till the birth of Jesus.
    The Truth and therfore God's Love has allways been available to ernest seekers, not just Christians.

that is true

but why were our old cultures so into human sacrifice and fertility rites

or sex and death

someone twisted the truths of God since the beginning

The Father and I are One--- that is One without a second--- Non-Duality.
    As promised we can become One with the Father and that is exactly the same end result as in Vedic teaching--- merge with God---no individual self --awareness remaining.
    Fundamenatilism seems to imply God is out there in Heaven--- forgetting that Christ said The Kingdom is within.
    We are in Gods image which in essence is formless.

in Christianity we don't loose our form

we don't vanish into God

but share the Spirit of God

in our own glorified bodies

just like Jesus

it is sin

which separates us from the Spirit of God

but since the Sacrifice of Jesus

we got a golden oppurtunity

to ask Him for Mercy and Forgiveness

Adam and Eve were made in the Image of God

but again sin separates us from the Spirit of God

Fundamenatilism seems to imply God is out there in Heaven--- forgetting that Christ said The Kingdom is within.

in Christianity there is both Heaven and hell

and yes God is able to have a Form in Heaven

what Christ ment with the Kingdom of Heaven is within

is that our thoughts words and deeds

make Heaven or hell
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th June 2012 at 14:55.

4. Link to Post #1084
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    At the moment one realizes the god of the Old Testament, Yahweh/Jehovah, IS NOT the God of Unconditional Love, one begins to discover "The One True God" (spoken of continuously by Yashuah Ben Joseph) is the same God you are referring to from more ancient Buddhist text - even more ancient than the Bible.

there is no God of unconditional love

only snake sweet lies about it

this lie will send most of us into hell

as we will be held accountable

for everything we have done

so seek the Mercy of Jesus before Judgement
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th June 2012 at 14:56.

5. Link to Post #1085
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The enlightened say it can not be spoken of beause the moment that state is spken of the listener makes a concept of it---it is not a concept but a direct reality a condition a state for those in it.
    In India it is called God realzation and the sage will truthfully say "I am the totality, all of it" ie One without a second. God manifest.
    The state is formless form both and neither--- the mind cant get that--- it seperates---ie it must be one thing or another---duality--- its not duality its non-duality--it ecompasses the whole and is the whole yet it is no-thing.

eastern enlightenment is perhaps a state of being possessed by the serpent spirit

i know shocking

but i posted some testimonies about this

we have not been taught the existence and powers of spirits

and so we have little or no clue of what we're dealing with
    Last edited by RedeZra; 9th June 2012 at 15:05.

6. Link to Post #1086
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The enlightened say it can not be spoken of beause the moment that state is spken of the listener makes a concept of it---it is not a concept but a direct reality a condition a state for those in it.
    In India it is called God realzation and the sage will truthfully say "I am the totality, all of it" ie One without a second. God manifest.
    The state is formless form both and neither--- the mind cant get that--- it seperates---ie it must be one thing or another---duality--- its not duality its non-duality--it ecompasses the whole and is the whole yet it is no-thing.

eastern enlightenment is perhaps a state of being possessed by the serpent spirit

i know shocking

Dear Redezra
    testimonies --- you are taking a few people words and opinions against thousands of years of spiritual experience, linage, tradition.
    No enlightened sage ever condoned or sugested animal sacrifice or anykind of violence.
    The love and compassion shines out of them.
    By their fruit you shall know them.
    The devil is not capable of love and compassion.
    The Old testiment is full of violence and sacrifice and that is totally contrary to the word of Jesus.

Did Jesus say or not say--- "The Father and I are one"?
    One is one in any language.

Then along came the clever people who put all kind of complex thoughts on the form of Jesus after the reserection.
    Yes ofcourse He took on form to be seen--- the average person would not see anything other than what was presented.
    They, the experts, explain away many of Jesus teachings.

Here is the paradox (not understood by the mind) The enlightened see the teacher and the taught as the same--- they see Gods eyes looking back at them through all others eyes-- they see Divinity shining out of every leaf, twig, tree, They see it distinct but one.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 9th June 2012 at 16:18.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (9th June 2012), DoubleHelix (10th June 2012), GCS1103 (9th June 2012), Heart-2-Heart (9th June 2012), heyokah (9th June 2012), Lettherebelight (10th June 2012), RedeZra (9th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #1087
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Very good discussion!

I am glad that here on this thread we`ve past a point of blunt insults of ones who are disagreeing with others.

Truth is one. Truth is Love, Truth is God`s word. God`s word is everything God desire. Everything that God desire is to express itself on myriad of ways.

We cannot limit God`s way of expression.

Jesus stood against the pharisees and scribes of that time and essentially of any time because they were vigorously holding to the written word.No matter who wrote it.
    Same is today.

Jesus knew all the written words and owned them.
    Why and how?
    He and Father are were and will be one.

So when you know all there is no point of holding to a written text of any possible kind.
    You are God`s word if you own it.
    You and God are one hence God speaks through you on the same frequency.

It doesn`t matter to God who did what, only thing that matters is your next thought and will it be positive or negative and its results.

What would any of us say if Jesus materialize right now and right here in everyone`s room while we type this and read this -all in the same time on various locations?

Will we say :" Oh Jesus but we are sticking to your words!!!" But while sticking to the words of any author we forget to actually live the Christ`s person in us.
    That`s why Jesus was firm with pharisees and others to show them that they have to actually live life fully Christed - not dogmatic.

Many refuse because they are glued to their habits and lives.
    That`s like you are taking out your kid from elementary school to high school and the kid scream NO! I want to STAY in elementary since this is the best!
    And then bullying other kids who want to leave elementary by threatening them with fear and stuff.

Heaven, hell - I don`t give a damn about them since their very existence depends upon ME.
    I decide will I live in heaven or hell hence they do not exist FOR ME until I decide what I want to be next.

It`s wise to be in heaven in all forms than to live the hell.
    It`s not healthy and brings a lot of wrinkles

Bible - the one how it is today or the hidden one is great tool.
    Just some don`t know how to use it .

But if you don`t know how to use it ,learn or leave it. Tool isn`t bad because you don`t know how to use it.

I suggest that we move this discussion into higher form.
    Let us leave who is right and wrong about paragraphs ,translations and rest. Let us see the practical worth of Bible and all of its translations.

God will not care about the tool , since there are plenty of various tools.
    God cares about us and moving forward.
    Love, love - and see what happens

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Billy (10th June 2012), GCS1103 (9th June 2012), greybeard (9th June 2012), Lettherebelight (10th June 2012), RedeZra (9th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #1088
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear Redezra
    testimonies --- you are taking a few people words and opinions against thousands of years of spiritual experience, linage, tradition.

yes Chris spiritual experience is experience with spirits

also God is Spirit

so how would we know if our experience is from Spirit or spirits

eastern enlightenment is linked to kundalini shakti or serpent spirit

but is this spirit God or just a wannabe God spirit

we know that the so-called enlightened call themselves God

but are they really

11. Link to Post #1089
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Jesus stood against the pharisees and scribes of that time and essentially of any time because they were vigorously holding to the written word.No matter who wrote it.
    Same is today.

yes but beware of the yeast of the Pharisees

they knew the Torah or Instuction of God by heart and still they ended up crucifying the Son of God

lol it's no laughing matter

but they missed the Word

as they did not trust the written word

same today

12. Link to Post #1090
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Same is today.

yes but beware of the yeast of the Pharisees

they knew the Torah or Instuction of God by heart and still they ended up crucifying the Son of God

lol it's no laughing matter

but they missed the Word

as they did not trust the written word

same today
    Yes.

Their yeast is ever present as long as ego commands person.
    Hence Greybeard`s thread as a good example how to tackle the ego and grow in soul and spirit.
    Love, love - and see what happens

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th June 2012), greybeard (9th June 2012), Heart-2-Heart (9th June 2012), RedeZra (9th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #1091
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

At the moment one realizes the god of the Old Testament, Yahweh/Jehovah, IS NOT the God of Unconditional Love, one begins to discover "The One True God" (spoken of continuously by Yeshua Ben Joseph) is the same God you are referring to from more ancient Buddhist text - even more ancient than the Bible.

as we will be held accountable

for everything we have done

so seek the Mercy of Jesus before Judgement
    You see, Red, this is exactly the reason why so many members have a problem with your own particular interpretation of scripture.

This "eternal damnation" doctrine you subscribe to has nothing to do with what Yeshua ben Joseph taught. Your continuing insistence that those who don't subscribe to your version of God will burn in some sort of eternal hell is offensive to those who are seeking an intelligent debate, and violates the rules of this forum.

You have been given the necessary links to pursue the true message of Yeshua. A message that was unearthed in 1945, unmolested after nearly two thousand years buried in the desert.

The dogma you represent is the obscene doctrine of an empire bent on controlling the Mass of Humanity. It is the agenda of hyperdimensional archons who have continuously controlled the human condition here in this particular reality.

Just as a point of reference, one of translations of the Greek word agape, is Unconditional Love. There are several Greek words that express the meaning of Love, but the earliest Greek versions of the New Testament used the word "agape" where it applied to the Love of God. This gives significant meaning to the understanding of Unconditional Love.

"For God so loved [agapao] the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    —John 3:16, KJV

The reason you don't find the concept of a God of Unconditional Love in your fundamentalist Christian version of scripture is due to the nearly two thousand years of editing-out this concept in lieu of the false doctrine of Trinity Christianity.

A God of Unconditional Love is inconsistent with the God of the Old Testament - an unforgiving God of vengeance.... blood sacrifice.... and vanity.

There is no eternal damnation.

God.... at least the spirit of God that fills my soul, is Unconditional Love.

Take a few lessons in this concept, and go research what Yeshua ben Joseph was really telling us....
    Last edited by observer; 10th June 2012 at 03:50. Reason: add text

15. Link to Post #1092
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You see, Red, this is exactly the reason why so many members have a problem with your own particular interpretation of scripture.

This "eternal damnation" doctrine you subscribe to has nothing to do with what Yeshua ben Joseph taught. Your continuing insistence that those who don't subscribe to your version of God will burn in some sort of eternal hell is offensive to those who are seeking an intelligent debate, and violates the rules of this forum.

i can assure you that i don't like the sound smell nor prospect of hell

but i believe the Bible got it right

that there is a special place for devils evil and demons

it makes perfect sense to me that there is a place prepared for those of us who choose to do evil

and forsake the forgiveness of Jesus

it is said that the road to Heaven is narrow

and few are they that find it

well how few ?

and where do they go who don't find the way
    Last edited by RedeZra; 10th June 2012 at 04:24.

16. Link to Post #1093
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Being pulled backwards is such a drag.

Last edited by SKIBADABOMSKI; 10th June 2012 at 04:47.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

heyokah (10th June 2012), observer (10th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #1094
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

here is a Christian man who had a heart attack and went to hell

for some reason Jesus took mercy on him

Last edited by RedeZra; 10th June 2012 at 05:09.

19. Link to Post #1095
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    Being pulled backwards is such a drag.

Poor brainwashed children. I think this is child abuse!
    They are screaming as if they are possessed.

No, there is no love in those performances at all. God is not there.
    At least not MY god....
    Last edited by heyokah; 10th June 2012 at 10:03. Reason: Altering a sentece. Matter of style.

20. Link to Post #1096
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

here is a Christian man who had a heart attack and went to hell

for some reason Jesus took mercy on him

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wHBgT2lmHyQ
    Dear Red,

I think it depends on one's own state of mind at the very moment of death, whether one will 'experience' heaven or hell.
    If one dies in pain, anger, hate or fear and one is not properly prepared for death, one will find oneself in 'a hell of a pain, hate, anger or fear' at the other side. So in one's own personally created hell.

Once you can see yourself in that hell as a spectator, you can decide, at any moment, to leave that personal hell and go to other realms of quiet or light.

You can be told to go back to 'your life', because it's not your time yet and you still have a lot to do.
    And believe me when I tell you that you can feel more sorry to go back to that life, however beautiful that was, than to stay on the other side, once you have been drawn, or you have chosen to go, towards the light.

So what does "Jesus' mercy" mean other than "you first have to finish your earthly job and come back later"

I know. I have been there.....
    Last edited by heyokah; 10th June 2012 at 15:15. Reason: spelling

21. Link to Post #1097
    Thanks

as concerning the violence in the OT, (shared by christians and judics), considering too, that the Quran has violence,

do the Hindu texts not also contain violence..... i know that ur primary person there had many incarnations, & in one of those he was a warrior, ....and that for the future apparently one incarnation of Him remains (with the name title He'll take with tasks associated there-with)...

that would leave the only religion without violence Buddhism.(but that is a contemplative text).

when it comes to the violence part (and the sacrifice part which is intertwined with the law), i prefer the Kabalist attitude,
    that the events do not represent something in-themselves, but represent an intrinsic spiritual attitude.
    that within your spiritual attitude one does not allow for mixing, (that is conquering or inheriting a part, there is complete extermination of that which has occupied it before ..which had a corrupt attitude)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Beren (10th June 2012), heyokah (10th June 2012), RedeZra (10th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #1098
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

i know shocking

Red you provide other peoples testimonies as evidence. Those testimonies are personal experiences only and are not evidence for anything or anyone.

I also have experienced personal testimonies with Jesus and his mother Mary, Bosnia 1985, What was given to me was that Quote:"in God there is no religion, that religion is manmade and brings division, In God there is no division"

My experiences with my brother Jesus and his Mother Mary also led me through their divine intervention to embrace and experience Hinduism, Which again led to another personal experience in jan 2005 in India two weeks after the Tsunami. You can read part of my experiences here. http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Mo...ary+~+by+Billy

But all testimonies are not evidence, they are personal experiences for the soul concerned. They do not confirm anything. So now i am curious to know, would you quote my experience in saying " In God there is no Religion, Religion is manmade and brings Division. In God there is no Division" Or would you ignore this testimony as it does not confirm your own belief system that you have chosen to follow.

And to add a reminder that was disgussed earlier in this thread, Jesus embraced hinduism and Bhuddism, There is documented evidence of this which you choose to ignore Red.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

heyokah (10th June 2012), observer (10th June 2012), RedeZra (10th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #1099
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Dear Red,

I think it depends on ones own state of mind at the very moment of death, whether one will 'experience' heaven or hell.
    If one dies in pain, anger, hate or fear and one is not properly prepared for death, one will find oneself in 'a hell of a pain, hate, anger or fear' at the other side. So in ones own personally created hell.

hey Heyokah

i don't know if you took the time

to watch the very short clip posted above

but this man died and went to hell

and he is a Christian

so being a Christian is no fireproof certificate

the whole world is deceived and we have been living a lie

hell is packed
    Last edited by RedeZra; 10th June 2012 at 15:08.

26. Link to Post #1100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Red you provide other peoples testimonies as evidence. Those testimonies are personal experiences only and are not evidence for anything or anyone.

when did testimonies not become evidence ?

witnesses are not only used in our courts of law

but was an important part of the judicial system in the Bible

" In God there is no Religion, Religion is manmade and brings Division. In God there is no Division" Or would you ignore this testimony as it does not confirm your own belief system that you have chosen to follow.

And to add a reminder that was disgussed earlier in this thread, Jesus embraced hinduism and Bhuddism, There is documented evidence of this which you choose to ignore Red.

sure i believe it is not about religion but relationship

so no need to embrace Hinduism and Buddhism

it's all about Jesus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 65 89 LastLast