+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 67 89 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1775

Thread: The Bible

1. Link to Post #1121
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: The Bible

This is the testimony of Anita who died and returned with a new understanding of not living in fear but joy and bliss, reincarnation, many lives existing at the same time on parallel earths,

You see Red they are personal testimonies of personal experiences, and have no evidence or confirmation of facts. It just depends on which testimony you choose to accept or believe.

This Christian priest believes there is no Hell, That Hell was invented by the church to control the people with fear.

Whose testinomy are you going to choose to believe Red.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

gripreaper (14th June 2012), heyokah (13th June 2012), Kindred (14th June 2012), observer (14th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #1122
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    This is the testimony of Anita who died and returned with a new understanding of not living in fear but joy and bliss, reincarnation, many lives existing at the same time on parallel earths,

billyji, thank you for this video. It meant a lot to me as I had a near death experience myself (see reply # 1101 of this thread)
    This was in 1971. And nobody wanted to listen to what I had to say, other than my family, who didn't understand and thought I must have been hallucinating.
    That's what the doctors had told them.
    They considered it a miracle that I totally recovered, but didn't understand my story.
    I guess the time was not ripe for testimonies like this.

I'm so glad for Anita Moorjani that she was taken serious and could share her experience, which is very important for her well being.

Because you want to be heard.....

This video has made me emotional but very happy

Thank you.
    Last edited by heyokah; 13th June 2012 at 16:05.

4. Link to Post #1123
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

billyji, thank you for this video. It meant a lot to me as I had a near death experience myself (see reply # 1101 of this thread)
    This was in 1971. And nobody wanted to listen to what I had to say, other than my family, who didn't understand and thought I must have been hallucinating.
    They considered it a miracle that I totally recovered, but didn't understand my story.

I'm so glad for Anita Moorjani that she was taken serious and could share her experience, which is very important for her well being.

Thank you.
    Hi heyokah, expressing emotions and being Happy when you do is the way to go. I am pleased Anita touched you, Our very own Kimberley here on Avalon interviewed Anita a few weeks ago, You can listen here. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beloven...anita-moorjani

Did you ever write down your experience, maybe you could do this and share it here on Avalon.

Blessings

Billy
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (14th June 2012), heyokah (13th June 2012), Kindred (14th June 2012), observer (14th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #1124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

You see Red they are personal testimonies of personal experiences, and have no evidence or confirmation of facts. It just depends on which testimony you choose to accept or believe.

it seems to me that Anita had a so-called out-of-body experience

where the soul is free from the nervous system

and so enjoys an enhanced clarity of perception

it was not her time to die

and so she had not a near-death experience

but just an out-of-body one

This Christian priest believes there is no Hell, That Hell was invented by the church to control the people with fear.

Whose testinomy are you going to choose to believe Red.

i am not going to believe a priest who doesn't believe the Bible

why is that man a priest anyway ?

when it comes to eternity

that's a long time lol

or no time

we cannot base this on believes

we got to know
    Last edited by RedeZra; 14th June 2012 at 00:55.

7. Link to Post #1125
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Thank you.
    Yes, Anita's story is absolutely amazing. I can't, for the life of me, understand anyone who could listen to her story and still see god as a torturous, angry demigod who would send us to hell forever to be tortured and burnt and suffer forever, and not understand reincarnation.

What an awful LIE to fear monger us with!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (14th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #1126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Yes, Anita's story is absolutely amazing. I can't, for the life of me, understand anyone who could listen to her story and still see god as a torturous, angry demigod who would send us to hell forever to be tortured and burnt and suffer forever, and not understand reincarnation.

What an awful LIE to fear monger us with!

God is good

we got choice

why go wrong ?

the devil has been around since before the beginning of man

and Jesus came to destroy his doctrines

and take the blame for us breaking the Law

so many say save us from what !?

how about eternal damnation !
    Last edited by RedeZra; 14th June 2012 at 02:05.

10. Link to Post #1127
    Thanks

You're impossible. Blame? you put "blame" in the context of divinity?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (14th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (14th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #1128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    You're impossible. Blame? you put "blame" in the context of divinity?

don't you know about the Divine law and order of God ?

13. Link to Post #1129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

look it is very simple

we blew it

and God knew it

so He sent His heart

to fix us

when we deny the Heart of God

then there is no hope

14. Link to Post #1130
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Y'know RedeZra, it's characters like you that push more and more people away from christianity. Your narrow minded views just prove your warped. It puts people off even contemplating the thought of holding a belief in a religion.

I switched from christianity to a sport billy figurine when I was a kid because of watching people like you. There was a time I'd enter a church and feel it's surroundings and really felt like I should be good and I prayed for things in life. The I horrifically watched the christians on the streets of Manchester screaming about god. People trying to convert people all the time. I have sat and argued this topic with many individuals and not one single person looked sane.

Nowadays the youth completely ignore the church. All one needs is a little temple and one can pray to that for everything he needs. Then you develop an understanding that your speaking to oneself and thus you speaking to your conscious and realize that we all have a choice. Choice on instinct and then pause and speak to your conscious and 99% of the time your conscious self is correct.

Your talk of people going to hell because of not believing in Jesus is playground stuff.

This thread is all about you holding on to your beliefs,

Tapping away on your computer thinking you have served Jesus well by telling us all he is alive.

And I can be 100% sure that you count how many pages this thread has and feel like it's an accomplishment.

Thus

you

type

this.

So I'll help you and leave you.

A

M

E

N.

Ski-

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

heyokah (14th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (14th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #1131
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)

Tapping away on your computer thinking you have served Jesus well by telling us all he is alive.
    The certain rarely feel the need to be so dogmatic, vociferous and forceful. Very often, the most enflamed are trying to assuage their own doubts.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

gripreaper (14th June 2012), heyokah (14th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (14th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #1132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Y'know RedeZra, it's characters like you that push more and more people away from christianity. Your narrow minded views just prove your warped. It puts people off even contemplating the thought of holding a belief in a religion.

it's not about religion but relationship

i am a voice in a world run by the devil

and i'm telling you

he has tricked us

and eternity is at stake

where will we spend it ?

19. Link to Post #1133
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

The certain rarely feel the need to be so dogmatic, vociferous and forceful. Very often, the most enflamed are trying to assuage their own doubts.
    That post my friend is so good that I'm going to copy and paste it into my 'brilliantly said' folder.

Fantastic.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (14th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #1134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

... or urgency ; )

22. Link to Post #1135
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Red,
    I admire your persistence and endurance... and your avatar is really cool!

On the other hand, it's a real shame you can not see what many have been trying to tell you. I really don't understand how a person with your believes is a member on a forum like this.

This is a place for open minded people who have already "been there, done that", meaning we have already passed the dogma and we dared to see that our reality is different that we were taught.

I understand that for some people is very difficult to overcome the brainwashing given in churches around the world, you can see them preaching everywhere that the end is near and repent of your sins, the bible this, the bible that...

The truth is that no one of them are able to have ONE original thought or idea, if you talk to a religious fanatic, they will always answer you with a quotation from the bible, they don't have their own ideas, they just repeat what somebody else told them long ago.

The bible is not the word of God, it was written by men and have been twisted many times, intentionally or unintentionally...

About Jesus, I really don't know what to think... IF he existed, he is probably a great soul who is ahead of us and taught us many great things.

I asked you in another thread if you had seen the video about the bible and you answered vaguely which means you didn't.... that's why you'll hold the same reasoning over and over and never learning anything new, which is fine... the problem is that many members here have a wider concept of God and everything that is and your posts, repeating yourself again and again won't change a thing.

If you don't mind my asking.... why did you join Avalon?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

heyokah (14th June 2012), panopticon (15th June 2012), RedeZra (14th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (14th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #1136
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

we got to be wise

investigate

figure out what life is all about

where to start ?

when we realize that this world is an intricate web of lies

then we can try to unmask the deception

but it will take time

we can't do it alone

and we can't stop before we're done

who spawns this intricate web of lies anyway and why ?

what's at stake

we got to be wise

investigate

25. Link to Post #1137
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Red,
    I admire your persistence and endurance... and your avatar is really cool!

If you don't mind my asking.... why did you join Avalon?

tnx and i've been around for quite some time in Avalon

i wonder why i'm not a mod yet ; )

and i've been learning by participation

but from a broad path i have been led down a narrow road

i did not begin as a Christian and i never been to church except twice

so i'm a bit shocked as well

but i know i'm on to something

important

God Bless

26. Link to Post #1138
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

I follow this thread, because I have an interest in reading about the different beliefs people have. It's a thread that was started by Red and, of course, we're all welcome to post. What I don't understand is the lack of civility here. If you find Red's thread hard to take, why continue to post and insult him personally? Lately, the posts have become more intense and nasty. He has strong convictions, which no one here will change, and he has every right to express them. It seems like the nastiness is escalating and I'm trying to understand why.

None of us here knows the ultimate truth by virtue of the fact that we are still here. One day we'll know for certain, but not while we are in our physical bodies. What makes any one of us more "enlightened" than another? Why are people coming here and lambasting him?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Beren (14th June 2012), panopticon (15th June 2012), RedeZra (14th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #1139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    I follow this thread, because I have an interest in reading about the different beliefs people have. It's a thread that was started by Red and, of course, we're all welcome to post. What I don't understand is the lack of civility here. If you find Red's thread hard to take, why continue to post and insult him personally? Lately, the posts have become more intense and nasty. He has strong convictions, which no one here will change, and he has every right to express them. It seems like the nastiness is escalating and I'm trying to understand why.

None of us here knows the ultimate truth by virtue of the fact that we are still here. One day we'll know for certain, but not while we are in our physical bodies. What makes any one of us more "enlightened" than another? Why are people coming here and lambasting him?

tnx Goldie ; )

did He not say

keep in mind that the world hated Me first

Jesus just knew

that He rubs the world the wrong way

God Bless

29. Link to Post #1140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    None of us here knows the ultimate truth by virtue of the fact that we are still here.
    Except Red. He knows the ultimate truth and none of the rest of us do.

Did you listen to Anita's story? It's quite profound. So profound, that I started a thread a while back specifically to address it:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Dying-To-be-Me

Many of us have tried to enter into civil discussions with Red, and point out the FACTS with regard to reincarnation, and that the creator is loving and unconditional, but Red does not engage and address those who have attempted to engage him.

So, the futility causes those to throw their hands up in the air, and if they point out, in their opinion, that Red's behavior is somewhat uncharacteristic of one who would give a modicum of civility to others, then how is this uncivil?

This thread is not an open discussion of "what different beliefs people have" but Red's personal soap box, which ignores others and it a distinct monologue for Red.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (14th June 2012), panopticon (15th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (14th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 67 89 LastLast