Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 89 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1775

Thread: The Bible

1. Link to Post #1181
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Default Re: The Bible

What makes anyone here think Red needs to be "converted or educated"? Converted to what others think? His beliefs are as valid as anyone else's here. I did some internet research on Bart Ehrman and it didn't take very long to find scathing reviews of his books and research. Who here can say that they know the "truth"? Watching a video of Bart Ehrman, while very interesting, doesn't prove anyone's point. For every Bart Ehrman, there's a counterpart that says his research is faulty. It took me less than 5 minutes to find his detractors.

Red- there are numerous members here that may not agree with your viewpoint, but appreciate your persistence and devotion. This forum is meant to promote an exchange of ideas, not a place to personally attack someone who disagrees with you.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Beren (17th June 2012), lookbeyond (17th June 2012), Mark (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (17th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #1182
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    What makes anyone here think Red needs to be "converted or educated"?
    It should be obvious by now that Red does not hear anything said in this thread and is immutable from his beliefs. And that's all they are, his subjective beliefs.

This forum is meant to promote an exchange of ideas, not a place to personally attack someone who disagrees with you.
    Bingo. This forum is supposed to be a place to exchange ideas, but that is not what happens in this thread. NOTHING is exchanged here. There is Red with his monologue on his soapbox, ignoring common discourse between sentient beings.

Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, but lets at least be clear about that. It's just his opinion. The historical facts presented are ignored.

So, I suggest the mods change the name of this thread to: "Red's private soap box"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Fred Steeves (17th June 2012), heyokah (17th June 2012), observer (17th June 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #1183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

At last count, 2410 comments, and not in just this thread alone, GCS1103.

You may find his dogma enlightening, but most of the members on this forum are searching for a better understanding than that offered by a religious system that was created nearly two thousand years ago. A system that has been responsible for the countless massacre of untold numbers of innocent souls in the name of The God Of Love. It truly is an hypocrisy.

This was not the message of Yeshua ben Joseph.

"....I did some internet research on Bart Ehrman and it didn't take very long to find scathing reviews of his books and research. Who here can say that they know the "truth"? Watching a video of Bart Ehrman, while very interesting, doesn't prove anyone's point. For every Bart Ehrman, there's a counterpart that says his research is faulty. It took me less than 5 minutes to find his detractors."
    Anyone can find debunking material about almost any researcher on the internet. There are debunkers of every researcher probing the fringes of the conventional reality.... even our own Bill Ryan has been debunked. The proof is in the accuracy of the individual's message. I would suggest you spend some time listening to Bart Ehrman. You might also note, most of Ehrman's detractors are Fundamentalist Christians.

To quote Bill Ryan from another, unrelated thread:

Quote "The principal purpose of the Avalon Forum:
    To encourage and support positive, constructive, and high quality dialog and networking with the goal of creating the future on Planet Earth for ourselves and our children that we want to experience."
    I submit, this is not the work of Mr. RedeZra....

6. Link to Post #1184
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    At last count, 2410 comments, and not in just this thread alone, GCS1103.

You may find his dogma enlightening, but most of the members on this forum are searching for a better understanding than that offered by a religious system that was created nearly two thousand years ago. A system that has been responsible for the countless massacre of untold numbers of innocent souls in the name of The God Of Love. It truly is an hypocrisy.

This was not the message of Yeshua ben Joseph.

"....I did some internet research on Bart Ehrman and it didn't take very long to find scathing reviews of his books and research. Who here can say that they know the "truth"? Watching a video of Bart Ehrman, while very interesting, doesn't prove anyone's point. For every Bart Ehrman, there's a counterpart that says his research is faulty. It took me less than 5 minutes to find his detractors."
    Anyone can find debunking material about almost any researcher on the internet. There are debunkers of every researcher probing the fringes of the conventional reality.... even our own Bill Ryan has been debunked. The proof is in the accuracy of the individual's message. I would suggest you spend some time listening to Bart Ehrman. You might also note, most of Ehrman's detractors are Fundamentalist Christians.

To quote Bill Ryan from another, unrelated thread:

Quote "The principal purpose of the Avalon Forum:
    To encourage and support positive, constructive, and high quality dialog and networking with the goal of creating the future on Planet Earth for ourselves and our children that we want to experience."
    I submit, this is not the work of Mr. RedeZra....
    Observer- actually, some of Bart Ehrman's debunkers were athiests. But that's not the point. If you find Red's posts so offensive, why come here and aggravate yourself?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

lookbeyond (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (17th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (18th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #1185
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

I appreciate Red's consistent good humor and respectfulness in the face of these constant attacks and belittling. I'm gone for a few months and come back to find him continuing to joke and smile with folks which I think is wonderful. Christ said we have to be as 'innocent as children' to enter the Kingdom of God. Go ahead and claim youth, Red, when folks ask how old you are. Continue to do your thing.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Beren (17th June 2012), GCS1103 (17th June 2012), gigha (17th June 2012), lookbeyond (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (17th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #1186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    I appreciate Red's consistent good humor and respectfulness in the face of these constant attacks and belittling. I'm gone for a few months and come back to find him continuing to joke and smile with folks which I think is wonderful. Christ said we have to be as 'innocent as children' to enter the Kingdom of God. Go ahead and claim youth, Red, when folks ask how old you are. Continue to do your thing.

It's nice to see you here, my friend. You've been gone too long and have been missed...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

lookbeyond (17th June 2012), Mark (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (17th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #1187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    I agree with this post totally!-Don't waste your time trying to educate or convert Red Ezra, he has chosen his path and made his bed. Now he must walk it and lay in it himself, and eventually find out the truth for himself.-Rob- Just remember-what you sow you reap, more than you sowed and later than you originally sowed it.
    And this is why the universe is perfect in every way, and all things are in balance, for once we see the totality of divinity in all things, and move away from the limited linear perspective of one lifetime, it all makes perfect sense.

We need both polarized aspects of experience in order to create contrast, and god is not mocked, what we sow we reap. So, if we are a tyrant in this lifetime, we will be a victim in the next. This balances out the karma and after many incarnations, the soul is complete and ready to ascend, as Elijah did, who then returned as John the Baptist when Lord Sananda was on the planet as Yeshua ben Joseph.

Yeshua taught us that there is no death, that we are divine, and that greater things would we do than he had done, if we just understood our divinity as a mustard seed does. The Roman elite of his time tried to torture him and kill him, but Yeshua showed us that the body is transient but the soul lives forever and has always lived, so he said "Oh death, where is thy sting?" Unconditional love, as the love of a child, allows free will to be and do, and does not encroach upon that free will with dogma and fear. It takes many lifetimes to understand unconditional love, which the creator is, always has been, and always will be. The gods of the bible are not the creator of the perfect cosmos.

It all makes perfect sense when looked at in the context of unconditional love, compassion, wisdom and understanding, and not fear, inferiority, rules and judgments, torture, anger, and pagan blood sacrifices and murder.

The heart knows these ignoble truths from within, because the soul resides within each of us, the divinity of spirit, without any dogmatic fundamentalism, because love is unconditional and is in all things when in wholeness, and recognizes the polarized states of being as necessary for the growth of the soul, that we may recognize our own divinity. The peace and joy which comes from this truth cannot be measured by obedience to commandments, but by experiential love.

It is a choice we make in each moment. It is our free will choice.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 17th June 2012 at 14:49.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (17th June 2012), observer (17th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #1188
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    [....snip]

not Christians but Gnostics

they refuse God of the Old Testament

and so do the illuminati

well they refuse God of the New Testament as well

and the Holy spirit would you believe

This, Red, from my perspective, is among the most obscene statements you've made on this thread, an attempt to connect the Gnostic Christians to the illuminati.

there is an evidential trail linking illuminati freemasonry knights templar cathar gnosticism

gnosticism is a little bit of this christianity and a little bit of that neoplatonism and a pinch of hermetism

ever evolving to suit the circumstances and not afraid to try something new

like cabala and eastern ideas and theosophy

all behind closed doors of course

here is an interesting article connecting some esoteric dots even though i do not agree with some of the conclusions of the author

http://secretsun.blogspot.no/2011/09...s-templar.html
    Last edited by RedeZra; 17th June 2012 at 08:17.

15. Link to Post #1189
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hey, Redezra. I have stood with you before and am more than pleased to do so again. You are a decent and loving man with a great sense of humor and not a 'one trick pony' by any means. You speak intelligently on a wide range of extra biblical subjects. I have many conclusions about details of the Bible very different than yours and that is why I rarely say anything in your threads. I respect what you offer from your heart in this thread and would need to question my own motives and spirituality to take you to task here.

I may not embrace the message, but I do like the messenger.
    Last edited by modwiz; 17th June 2012 at 09:29.

16. Link to Post #1190
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Hey, Redezra. I have stood with you before and am more than pleased to do so again. You are a decent and loving man with a great sense of humor and not a 'one trick pony' by any means. You speak intelligently on a wide range of extra biblical subjects. I have many conclusions about details of the Bible very different than yours and that is why I rarely say anything in your threads. I respect what you offer from your heart in this thread and would need to question my own motives and spirituality to take you to task here.

I may not embrace the message, but I do like the messenger.
    Well said and I stand with you as a long time friend of RedeZra.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (17th June 2012), Billy (17th June 2012), Eram (17th June 2012), GCS1103 (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (18th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #1191
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

[QUOTE=billyji;503551]
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    i can inform you that God is the inspiration and the protector of the Bible

so we don't have to listen to men for understanding

we just got to open the Book and read

Hi Red, I can agree that God is the inspiration of the words that he gave to his disciples to be written down, With the warning that nothing is to be taken away or added.
    But there lies the problem Red, Because very important words and paragraphs were ommited when Rome the beast created the bible.
    we got a lot of denominations based on the Bible so i don't think we need any more confusion in the mix

besides it is not about the Bible
    Hi Red, according to the title of the thread and the OP, " Let the bible speak" and many of your comments and biblical quotes in this thread, One of your latest comments was that God was the protector of the bible, this thread is all about the bible. You would rather read the corrupted lie created by man that the true revelation given through John.

Truth helps expand your wisdom and knowledge and sets you free, Truth will only cause confusion if your mind is closed to the truth my friend.

but Jesus Christ the Living God

it doesn't help us if the Bible is true or not

it's all about relationship with God
    Yes i am pleased to hear you say this Red. congratulations, In this expression i would say you have moved on.

Have a blessed day.
    Hi Red and all, I enjoy my exchanges with Red, He is a tad stubborn and sometimes ignores direct questions but all in all i like him and admire his faith.

As far as Red being accused of not opening up or accepting different opinions concerning the bible, That the bible is not 100% Gospel truth, As you see in the posts above, I would say that Red has moved on from the OP of this thread.

When i asked Red why he joined Avalon, Was it to preach the Gospel, Try to covert Avalonians, his answer was to reach out till the end.

I believe Red has concern and much love for humanity, and for me that is all that matters. He like all Avalonians does not hold the whole truth and hopefully one day soon we can all share the truth when it decides to reveal itself.

Personally instead of Red quoting others testimonies i would like him to share his personal experiences and testimony.

Each to their own

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (17th June 2012), GCS1103 (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (18th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #1192
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[....snip]
    "If you find Red's posts so offensive, why come here and aggravate yourself?"
    Thank you GCS1103 for giving me this opportunity to explain how the forum should work.

This is a forum of NEW ideas. Old, failed ideas need to be sent to the recycle bin. Evangelizing old, failed ideas on a forum designed to explore new concepts is akin to rude behavior. His post count is now well over 2,000.

There is absolutely no problem with red evangelizing within the confine of this thread - it is his thread.

Red floods other threads with his failed version of religious belief. This behavior borders on derailing each thread Red evangelizes within. His behavior becomes rude and unacceptable when he insists on derailing the topic in the other threads.

I bring my debate with his theology into this thread, because it is the appropriate way to handle an 'off topic' debate in another thread.

Some of us commenting in this thread have serious issues with Trinity Christianity. Those issues are compounded by the fact that Red evangelizes his version of Fundamentalist Christianity throughout the Forum.

So, I would be more than willing to stop coming into this thread - the appropriate thread for theological debate with Red - if he would be willing to stop his evangelizing throughout the rest of the forum.

It's that simple....
    Last edited by observer; 17th June 2012 at 12:50. Reason: recompose text

21. Link to Post #1193
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Finally we moved out from insults or if this is a harsh term- cancelling out other perspectives- to mutual understanding.

One thing that always counts is the intention.
    Ever present- WHY.

There are few streams regarding Bible.
    Gnosticism, Catholicism(and all their spawns) and other forms of bible believers.

But let us turn to Bible and what Bible actually says here :

Luke 9:
    46 A discussion started among them about who would be the greatest.47 Jesus knew what they were thinking. So he took a little child and had him stand beside him. 48 Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me. Whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. The one who is least among all of you is the one who is greatest.”

My comment :

There we see how they succumb to their ego and speak or think who is the greatest now that they have this new awesome power from God.
    But right away God corrects them with a child example.

49 John replied, “Master, we saw someone forcing demons out of a person by using the power and authority of your name. We tried to stop him because he was not one of us.”
    50 Jesus said to him, “Don’t stop him! Whoever isn’t against you is for you.

My comment:

There we see a continuation of ego only in different form, they brushed out Jesus`s comment about child and continued this charade of ego of who is greatest by now turning their attention that NO ONE can use Christ`s power and the authority unless going with them.
    Right away Christ (thus God though Christ) corrects them by saying don`t stop them.
    Anyone can use this power if they are one in spirit with Creator and Christ.
    Being one in spirit means you don`t work against God on every level consciously.

Now since God who`s spirit it is - is NOT stopping anyone of freely using the spirit (power) - WHO ARE apostles or anyone in whole Universe to delegate of who is about to use the power of God or not?

Cannot God be the one who choose whom is free to use the power?

Conclusion of this is that humans or ET`s or whoever are always trying to set the limits upon God and its acting.
    This is of course impossible thus bringing only divisions among all.

So my proposition here is to rise above who is right and wrong because God is watching us and chuckles all the way about his children.

Rise above and use freely the power of God to bring new light and unity and life.
    Very Christ and God allowed us and inclined us to do so.

Recently in video Way of the wizard by Deepak Chopra I saw this gem where he says that for every part of evolution of consciousness there is a tool necessary for that part to envelop.
    Bible was and is a tool just like there are many others where God placed its wisdom and mirror of sorts for our souls to see what we are doing and what are we choosing and its fruits.

There is no blood thirsty God of OT.

All the blood shed was done by humans who imagined that God told them so.
    So they recorded their histories and blood shed.

If you read thoroughly whole Bible you would see this uninterrupted line of story of how people very rarely actually listened God and when something happened to them they interpreted this as God`s vengeance or punishment.
    In fact all that happened was the effect of their choices.

But yes, whole time all of them claimed God told us so and so.
    It`s easy to shift blame on God then, it`s invisible and out of your reach hence an easy target for blame game.

How about facing your own bloody hands after killing a village of people and pregnant women?

But even those pregnant women`s souls and children`s went straight up to God in heaven so no real harm was done down here on Earth playgrounds.
    But we don`t understand this. That`s why Christ died and came back to explain this whole process and redeem us from US.
    To save us from deep pits and hell of lower form of conscience and take us in heaven where is high conscience where you fix all problems with your little finger.

Imagine Christ and say some kid. A zealot comes and slit kid`s throat, kill its mom and rape his father.
    Then Christ watches all this and smiles.

Everybody is in terror and scream ; "Why you didn`t stop them!!!"
    Christ smiles again and with little finger brings back all that killed to life in perfect bodies.
    Small example but truthful of the power of God.

None of the souls that experienced horrified murders aren`t lost.
    We need to understand this or we will be trapped in this mayhem of who is right or wrong.

Nothing is ever lost and always lives in God ,Christ and all on God`s house.
    Surprise ,Surprise !!!!

We`re in the house too !

Love, love - and see what happens

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

GCS1103 (17th June 2012), greybeard (17th June 2012), Mark (18th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (18th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #1194
    Thanks

From Keshe who has discovered free energy.

""Consciousness is the interactive outcome of decisions made by fields and not by matters. In time man will come to understand that Consciousness has no field strength (principal, transition and matter fields) criterion and is equal and the same for all entities in the universe. It is the central control room of physicality, or what we call tangible existence, as well as of the non-tangible.

If physicality is the Sun itself, the Soul is the field which the Sun emits unconditionally, and when these fields interact with each other and with the fields of other entities that possess both magnetic and gravitational fields, then from the interaction of these complex fields comes the creation of light, or the awareness of the existence of the other. In this interaction the observation of the light becomes the consciousness of existence of the physicality of the original entities and how the interaction will be and what the outcome can be.

Then once one sees the light from the interaction of the fields, at this point one becomes AWARE of the entity without the presence of its physicality."""

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2532

It's time we wake up.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Beren (17th June 2012), greybeard (17th June 2012), heyokah (17th June 2012), observer (17th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #1195
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    From Keshe who has discovered free energy.

""Consciousness is the interactive outcome of decisions made by fields and not by matters. In time man will come to understand that Consciousness has no field strength (principal, transition and matter fields) criterion and is equal and the same for all entities in the universe. It is the central control room of physicality, or what we call tangible existence, as well as of the non-tangible.

If physicality is the Sun itself, the Soul is the field which the Sun emits unconditionally, and when these fields interact with each other and with the fields of other entities that possess both magnetic and gravitational fields, then from the interaction of these complex fields comes the creation of light, or the awareness of the existence of the other. In this interaction the observation of the light becomes the consciousness of existence of the physicality of the original entities and how the interaction will be and what the outcome can be.

Then once one sees the light from the interaction of the fields, at this point one becomes AWARE of the entity without the presence of its physicality."""

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2532

It's time we wake up.
    Thanks, this was an interesting read, food for thought and a present.

Please allow me .... :-)

""At this moment of time, man due to his physical knowledge sees everything through the eye of physicality, which is the mirage that has blinded him from the truth of creation and the real essence of creation.
    “O man of existence, close your eyes to your physicality, to see the reality of existence in all realms of the universe.”

In truth man is matter, which with consciousness becomes a ‘being’, and no more."""

And then

""Thus when we are aware of our thoughts without regarding what our physical part decides to do with itself, then we consciously become aware that consciousness is in principle the controller of the physical body.

On the other hand, its own consciousness can interact with the universal entities without the physicality of the entity and without the entities having any say in how the interaction will be, and this is the correct line of interaction of the Soul with other creatures of the universe, as with this there is no need to feed the physicality that can endanger the process of the true and correct path with others in the universe.

In time man will come to understand that consciousness is the correct means of communication with all decision-making entities in the universe, and from there on he will learn how to correct the physical operation and conduct of his body, as the consciousness touches the operation of man’s physical being more than any other fields. But man has not come to realize how much of his own fate is decided by his own consciousness fields, which are equal in strength to the strength of his own physical matters fields.

Then if man will understand this, he will understand the laws of fallibility and will never have to do, and will never do, wrong to himself and not even to others."""

This is reaping the grip, gripreaper.

Thanks mister Keshe.

26. Link to Post #1196
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

My "personal/individual path" has led me to the following information/tools for understanding what most people claim to want to know and understand ". -The Journey of UCA -"Unique Collective Awareness"
    The 23 Chapters of the Journey of UCA describes in outer journey, beginning with "nothing exists" and explains how the universe came into being from the smallest fundamental particles of matter through to atoms and up to the largest structures in the universe, while at the same time demonstrating not only the existence of the key forces within the universe, but "why" these forces such as mass, time, energy exist.
    http://www.ucadia.com/uca/u01/010100.htm--
    The Journey of Self
    The 23 Chapters of the Journey of Self describes the inner journey, beginning with " I exist", and travelling deeper into the self to understand how our minds came to be, how we are influenced by our parents, our relatives, our community, our school and our societies to think and act and what is the ultimate meaning of self and the universe as a whole. -http://www.ucadia.com/me/m01/m010100.htm
    I shall now return to being just a"curious observer" once again, and not add anything more to this thread.---Rob

27. Link to Post #1197
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Good , good replies so far!

See this is the thing where we ought to go.
    Rising above murky waters of the lower conscience.

Can we grasp now why Jesus stated that famous sentence of how long he will have to suffer people down there then?
    Yes surely for he felt that energy mud ,that mire of sticky fingers of lower energy filled with negativity and primitiveness.

He literally felt dirty and in need of energy shower.

All these things spoken in last few posts are road signs where to go in order to understand where we are as humans and where we can head to.

But again a question remains- what to do with archetype of Satan-Lucifer-Dar enemy-Evil- Archon etc. ?
    Since we know that this archetype is a cause of all these low fields of energy , of all mayhem.
    In even broader truth some of us caused all this in time before time. When young and eager to experience our own thoughts.

We made possible archetype of Satan or Dark enemy .
    Since we are Creator`s own , we fueled the monster to unimaginable proportions all over universe.

Question is ,
    to be or not to be?

Be- taking the power back to Love-to our real selves.
    Not to be- cowering down and succumbing to fear.

I voted long time ago to BE.
    I am making it now and hope my brothers and sisters are with me all along.
    Love, love - and see what happens

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

GCS1103 (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (18th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (18th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #1198
    Thanks

Beautifully said, Beren.

I'm once again enjoying this thread and like reading what our fellow avalonians have to say.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Beren (17th June 2012), modwiz (17th June 2012), RedeZra (18th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (18th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #1199
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Who speaks for the souls of the hundreds of millions who unmercifully perished at places like Maarat el-Numaan, and The Languedoc - the list is endless?

They deserve more than a few token words of unrequited Love in a thread where the mechanism by which they were martyred is venerated.

Someone must speak in their name....

I walk away doing the only dance that is appropriate:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wTY2pmKguDg

Observer hangs his head in disbelief and walks-out into the desolate landscape....

32. Link to Post #1200
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Imagine Christ and say some kid. A zealot comes and slit kid`s throat, kill its mom and rape his father.
    Then Christ watches all this and smiles.
    lol why did he have to rape his father

the Gospel view is that this zealot will end up in hell and eternal damnation

if he doesn't repent and seek forgiveness from Jesus

Christ do not condone sin but He can forgive

but that depends on the heart of the sinner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 89 LastLast