Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1775

Thread: The Bible

1. Link to Post #1201
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: The Bible

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Imagine Christ and say some kid. A zealot comes and slit kid`s throat, kill its mom and rape his father.
    Then Christ watches all this and smiles.
    All things in the cosmos are perfect and in balance. His karma will see to it that this balance is maintained in his next lifetime.

God is not mocked. We reap what we sow.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Beren (18th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), heyokah (18th June 2012), observer (18th June 2012), Seikou-Kishi (18th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #1202
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Who speaks for the souls of the hundreds of millions who unmercifully perished at places like Maarat el-Numaan, and The Languedoc - the list is endless?

They deserve more than a few token words of unrequited Love in a thread where the mechanism by which they were martyred is venerated.

Someone must speak in their name....
    Unless you can prove Red had anything to do with those losses of life, it's not really his place to excuse himself, or to have to XD.

Many people rail against the Catholic idea of original sin because it seems so unjust that people can be held accountable for acts that were not their own. Let's not commit the same injustice to Red.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), GCS1103 (18th June 2012), modwiz (18th June 2012), RedeZra (18th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #1203
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Many people rail against the Catholic idea of original sin because it seems so unjust that people can be held accountable for acts that were not their own. Let's not commit the same injustice to Red.

if not for original sin

Adam and Eve would probably still live in Eden

but because our first parents chose to obey satan and disobey God

we the children of Adam and Eve have been born and buried into a fallen world for 6000 years

so we here on earth are not born into the Grace of God

but because of Jesus we can be born again

into close relationship with God

and inherit eternal life in Eden
    Last edited by RedeZra; 18th June 2012 at 05:12.

6. Link to Post #1204
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    We come into each incarnation complete and whole, with our souls desire for certain lessons, and with certain talents. We are from an infinite soul stream which is eternal, as there is no beginning or end. Life has existed on this planet for billions of years, and the hybridization of the slave species in the garden of Eden 6000 years ago by those who came from the stars and called themselves gods, is not the original species on this planet, or the original divine essence. There is no fall, there is no original sin, other than the illusion that we are damaged goods, as we hold all the life force in us. We would not even be able to take a breath without this divine spark, so it has never been lacking, and we here on earth are born into the full and complete Grace of the creator God. Yeshua came to teach us that we are one with the divine, always have been, and always will be. Heaven and hell are just constructs of the elite who propagated the slave species and wish to control us. This is old paganistic fundamentalist dogma and has no basis in truth. You must be born again into many incarnations in order to fulfill ascension and fulfill unity, as reincarnation is spoken of in the bible when Elijah returned as John the Baptist, even though Elijah showed us how we can ascend without dying. We can all ascend without dying, as Yeshua taught us, death is an illusion.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th June 2012 at 05:50.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

crested-duck (19th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), greybeard (19th June 2012), heyokah (18th June 2012), observer (18th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #1205
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Life has existed on this planet for billions of years, and the hybridization of the slave species in the garden of Eden 6000 years ago by those who came from the stars and called themselves gods, is not the original species on this planet, or the original divine essence.

the fallen angels came after Adam and Eve were banished from Eden and started to corrupt the creation of God

There is no fall, there is no original sin, other than the illusion that we are damaged goods, as we hold all the life force in us.

if no fall then no death

so why do we die

you've not been here before grip

and you won't come back either reaper

Yeshua came to teach us that we are one with the divine, always have been, and always will be. Heaven and hell are just constructs of the elite who propagated the slave species and wish to control us.

Jesus came to tell that we will have eternal life

if we repent of our sins and accept Him as our guide and guardian
    Last edited by RedeZra; 18th June 2012 at 06:16.

9. Link to Post #1206
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Children always want attention. The more you pay attention to a Child behaving badly, the more this Child will behave badly, because it sees that it's getting the Attention it desires. Even if this 'attention' is getting threatened or spanked, the child will continue with this approach, as, ultimately, it's getting what it desires.

If the Adult Ignores the child's Bad behavior, (as long as it's not hurting others), then, slowly, that Child will begin to change it's actions. As long as the Adults are consistent in not reacting to the child's bad behavior, and Only reward Good behavior, then the Child will begin to see that the attention it wants will only be gotten when it behaves well.

I hope the Adults see the merits of this action plan.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 18th June 2012 at 12:39.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th June 2012), crested-duck (19th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (23rd June 2012), Eram (18th June 2012), heyokah (18th June 2012), kathymarie (18th June 2012), observer (18th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #1207
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

I just had to jump in here and repost this from Romanwyk many month ago. It hit home with me and I think it will help all involved at this time. Sincerely,Rob***The one truth, a belief

The one truth is a very good question with a broad range of understandings and conclusions.

So here goes, there is no such thing as truth, it cannot be, ones belief is not a truth, ones faith is not a truth, even thoughts are not truth, what one sees is not a truth, what one feels is not a truth.

The only thing that could be called the truth is the unchanging, something that never changes ever, that would be a truth of a true state, now think about the unchanging, what is there that never changes, in physical matter everything keep changing its state, therefore it cannot be a truth.

The only truth is ZERO state, a nothing, all else is added, a belief becomes a truth for somebody, its a belief, its not a truth. You can change your beliefs on a day to day basis and prove to yourself that what was true yesterday is not the truth today. Mind is not a truth, it a creator, therefore there cannot be a right or a wrong, good or bad, as its just a belief, and belief is not a truth. God is not a truth, one may be psychologically more stable in an emergency for instance by believing in a support by a God, but it not a truth, its a belief, and a belief in a God makes you manipulative, and its not a truth.

What you believed as a child has changed to what you know now and in what you believe now, its not a truth, it a belief.

Mind creates what you believe, what you have created with mind is not a truth, its a belief.

The hidden gift of humanity is belief, for whatever you believe in, you will create, but its not a truth, it a belief, a forever changing function of creation by mind, by your beliefs, but its not the truth it a belief.

All the opinions and all the knowledge are nothing more than here-say that is believed in, and mind creates it into reality, but its not a truth, its an accepted belief.

The system is designed to unify all of humanity’s beliefs for the system manipulation.

The system proposes that they are the holders of truth, they are in fact holders of your belief, which is not a truth, but we believe them, therefore we are bound to them by a belief, which is not the truth.

Are we beginning to see, are we beginning to awake, are we beginning to see the power each of us have to ourselves as individuals and as a consensus.

Can we see the manipulation of knowledge and religions, and philosophy, always directing humanity deeper into a belief trap, which is not a truth, its a belief.

Hi to you all, and warmest regards
    roman
    Attached Files

12. Link to Post #1208
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Red quotes the Bible. Crested Duck quotes Roman. Some original thoughts would be refreshing, but Red is staying on topic.

I have respectfully observed, except for a few words. It will remain that way.

13. Link to Post #1209
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Crested-Duck- that was an interesting quote from Roman. I agree that none of us know, for certain, where we go after these bodies die. None of us can say if these beliefs and certainties we carry around will even be close to "the truth". Although we may follow a certain school of thought, based on our readings and research, who's to say that we are on the right path? After all, writers, scholars, religious leaders, etc. are just like us- human beings with no concrete answers. If they had the real answer, they would all be in agreement. So, we have to rely upon what we have personally experienced, and not what some writer has told us is the answer, as to who we are and where we are going.

I would like to tell you why I, personally, believe what I do. Let me first say that I will never claim that my belief should be anyone else's. It's valid for me only; but no video, book or guru will change what is "the truth" for me and what I have experienced.

First, let me say that I am very grounded here in the 3rd dimension. I'm not a psychic, I don't commune with aliens or spirits and I have never been what you would call a religious person. I'm not a member of a Church and don't belong to any religious organization. I am saying this so you understand that I am not a fundamentalist nor am I a Bible scholar, and never pretend to be. I work in a secular profession (I'm an attorney) where religion plays no part in my everyday life. I work in the world of real estate and interact with the banking industry daily.

When my mother was dying of cancer, I found it impossible to cope with her illness. She lived in my house so we could take care of her with nursing assistance. I watched her rapidly deteriorate and I could not function normally. One night I was thinking about her and I experienced, what I would call a fullness, in my body and mind. It was a profound feeling of peace and I heard a voice, not spoken, but in my head say "she will not die". I find it hard to describe what I felt, but from that day on I was able to deal with her eventual death and knew that her spirit was alive and well, without her body. I knew it was a divine intervention and since that day, I will always believe this is "the truth" for me. I will always believe there is a supreme diety that loves us all. No one can ever convince me that it was a grey, a tall white, an Annunaki that was talking to me. For me, it was God, giving me peace.

As to heaven and hell, good and evil....I believe in both. I had one experience with a psychic who was doing readings in my house for a group of friends, years ago. Shortly after our little psychic party, I would be woken up at night feeling someone touching my cheek, the television would turn on by itself and there was a pervasive, what I would call evil, in the house. People who came into the house would feel it. I couldn't stand to be in my own home. I went so far as having this (for lack of a better word) spirit, exorcised from my house. It worked and I never again had a reading.

To conclude my novel here , I attended the Awake and Aware Conference last year in California. I took a lot of pictures of the speakers, had the opportunity to speak to many of them, spent some time with Bob Dean and Rich Dolan, etc. There was a large crowd of attendees there that I would call "New Age". Without going into too much detail and pointing a figure at anyone speaking there, I can tell you that there was a negative feeling surrounding the conference. I have been to many MUFON conferences but this one was different. There was something not right about the atmosphere and I was not the only one who felt that. I experienced a horrible sight one evening when I looked up and saw what seemed to be a scene from a horror movie. There were screaming faces, twisted faces- something you would see in one of those paintings that depict human suffering. By the way, I don't drink at all, so I was not intoxicated. It looked like a living hell up on the ceiling and I was wide awake. That is what I envision hell to look like and I envision a heaven too. I try very hard to live my life in a way that won't land me in a place like I saw on the ceiling.

I'd be interested to hear anyone else's story about what put you on the path that you follow, whatever it may be.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Beren (18th June 2012), crested-duck (19th June 2012), Krullenjongen (20th June 2012), modwiz (18th June 2012), RedeZra (18th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #1210
    Thanks

It's all about context. If you are looking at the universe from your third dimensional body with only your five senses, you are going to see and experience the polarized states in all of their ugliness and beauty. All of the symbolism's and archetypes used to explain these experiences reference matter in it's myriad forms. All of the dogmas and religions designed to explain these phenomenon are from one perspective or another.

From the context of the soul, there is no duality, or polarized states. The soul is eternal and has a perspective of the entire cosmos without the limitations of linear time, and is not limited to just the five senses, or one lifetime. It is from this perspective which gives one the full context and view from which I look at things.

I'm no longer interested in seeing things from the perspective of one lifetime, within the confines of linear time, subjected to structured dogmas which are designed to control me and keep me in fear. I can look at the extreme polarized states we call evil and recognize them for what they are, and know that this state is not the state of this energy when in full unity, from the perspective of the soul.

This "state" opens up the possibilities to see clairevoyantly, be clairesentient, and hear claireaudiently, as well as remote view, bi-locate, levitate, and be in the stillpoint of the heart where the soul resides. This is what Yeshua was trying to teach us, that we are already "in this state" if we would recognize who we are and open up to it. We don't have to go anywhere (heaven or hell) or be under authority, (the Romans or the gods) to ascend from polarity to unity. Greater things will we do than Yeshua had done. He showed us that there is no death, and walked among us with his human BA body and his etheric KA body fully balanced and connected and charged with life force, and we still did not see him.

And the path each one takes is of their own free will choice, as well as how many lifetimes one takes. I am fully in agreement that one can take whatever road they want, take as long as they want, and tarry at any point in their journey for as long as they want, and fully explore each aspect of that journey as deeply as they choose.

All will ascend and be in unity once again with source.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th June 2012 at 17:36.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Beren (18th June 2012), crested-duck (19th June 2012), GCS1103 (19th June 2012), greybeard (18th June 2012), heyokah (18th June 2012), observer (18th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #1211
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Red quotes the Bible. Crested Duck quotes Roman. Some original thoughts would be refreshing, but Red is staying on topic.

I have respectfully observed, except for a few words. It will remain that way.

feel free to butt in Wiz ; )

you have a way with words and we miss some magic

i don't know much but i do believe the Bible

and i want to live my life like Jesus

except the crucifiction part if possible

18. Link to Post #1212
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

"except the crucifiction part if possible"

lol, the crucifixion symbolizes the death of the separate self/ego Red.
    Without the "crucifixion" there is no "born again" resurrection into the eternal life.
    In order for God to "appear" , "you" have to disappear.
    As long as you take yourself to be a wave/cloud, you cannot realize the ocean/sky.

inri = + + + = y + inri + e = ytinrite = eternity = y enter it? (Ok lol, this last one is reaching, but the answer is Love)
    ...... Golgotha.........+

horizontal beam = linear time, mortality, creation manifest, Son of Man, matter
    vertical beam = eternal now, immortality, totality unmanifest, Son of God, Awareness
    meeting point of vertical and horizontal on cross = Jesus's heart, hu-man, both Son of God and Son of Man, Union with the Divine

Perfect realization requires perfect sacrifice.
    Perfect sacrifice means to love all unconditionally ie do not judge.

All is well (All is God's will)

All enter heaven eventually , the God of LOVE is beyond human comprehension, eternal hell is a misunderstanding.

"If thine eye is single/simple/sound, thy whole body will be full of light"
    "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you/ within your midst"
    "I and my father are one"

If you really want to live your life like Jesus, realize what Jesus realized, and love all equally.
    Leave judgement, and the fire and brimstone talk of eternal punishment to others.
    Enter the Kingdom of Heaven first, remove the plank from your own eye, then teach.
    The world is full of blind teachers like Nicodemus.
    Go into your room and worship silently in Spirit, still the mind, be still and know God.

It may also help to gain a broader perspective of other faiths.
    Have you studied any scripture beyond the Bible? ie The Bhagavad Gita, or the Diamond Sutra,
    or the Dhammapada, or the Upanishads?
    See my thread for some helpful links if you are so inclined.

With Love/Namaste
    tim
    Last edited by Shadowman; 19th June 2012 at 02:14.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Beren (19th June 2012), crested-duck (19th June 2012), GCS1103 (19th June 2012), greybeard (19th June 2012), gripreaper (19th June 2012), Kindred (20th June 2012), RedeZra (19th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #1213
    Thanks

This video is the antithesis of fundamentalist dogma, and it requires one to suspend all belief and listen with an open heart. I post this here for observer and heyokah, greybeard and others who I know will watch it. Stand back from the canvas and look at the true history, the true story.

[edit]

Just the first 53 minute at least. Dan Winter does an excellent job of explaining the big picture.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th June 2012 at 18:50.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

crested-duck (19th June 2012), greybeard (19th June 2012), heyokah (19th June 2012), Kindred (20th June 2012), observer (20th June 2012), Shadowman (19th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #1214
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tim (here)

lol, the crucifixion symbolizes the death of the separate self/ego Red.
    Without the "crucifixion" there is no "born again" resurrection into the eternal life.
    In order for God to "appear" , "you" have to disappear.

or i can accept that Jesus took my place on the Cross

and ask Him for the Holy spirit to guide and guard me

All enter heaven eventually , the God of LOVE is beyond human comprehension, eternal hell is a misunderstanding.

i wish it was so

but this is not Biblical

and many have been taken to hell by Jesus

so to give a report of its reality back to us

It may also help to gain a broader perspective of other faiths.
    Have you studied any scripture beyond the Bible? ie The Bhagavad Gita, or the Diamond Sutra,
    or the Dhammapada, or the Upanishads?

i am well acquainted with eastern ideas culture and even gurus

and have read the Vedic epic Mahabharata where we find the Bhagavad Gita or wisdom of Krishna

i know the background and philosophy of Buddha like my own back pocket

and i am attracted to Zen and the state of no mind

---

Mary K Baxter

was also taken to hell

23. Link to Post #1215
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

i am well acquainted with eastern ideas culture and even gurus

and have read the Vedic epic Mahabharata where we find the Bhagavad Gita or wisdom of Krishna

i know the background and philosophy of Buddha like my own back pocket

and i am attracted to Zen and the state of no mind

And you can still listen to this lady Mary K Baxter with dry eyes...... ?
    Last edited by heyokah; 19th June 2012 at 16:07.

24. Link to Post #1216
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Intellectual understanding is a two edged sword, Red. It can be as much an obstacle as it is an aid to entering no mind / Kingdom of Heaven / Nirvana. Has your knowledge of the Bible, or of eastern philosophies, led you to any form of solitary meditation / spiritual practice?

To seek Mind (Awareness) with the discriminating mind is the greatest of mistakes... - Sengstan (Sosan)

“Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted/turn (στραφῆτε), and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven...”

Without the benefit of the awakened perspective, this is usually misinterpreted, in much the same way that the meaning of the greek word metanoia (μετάνοια) is distorted;

In theology, metanoia is used to refer to the change of mind which is brought about in repentance. Repentance is necessary and valuable because it brings about change of mind or metanoia. This change of mind will result in the altered persona deprecating sin, though replicating good will, benevolence, and integration of self in relation to Universal harmony or deity. The two terms (repentance and metanoia) are often used interchangeably.

However, the prefix "meta-" carries with it other variants that are consistent with the Eastern Greek philosophical mindset, and perhaps is at odds with Western views. "Meta-" is additionally used to imply "beyond" and "outside of."

from here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metanoia_%28theology%29

Sanskrit IAST: gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā
    Gone, gone, gone beyond, gone altogether beyond, O what an awakening, all-hail !

So it’s not about changing one’s thinking from “bad” to “good”, which can then be subject to relative interpretation and further change, but about realizing your true identity, which is altogether beyond (meta) mind (noia), and eternal. This is said from direct realization, not intellectual understanding.

You will find, after sufficiently researching the matter, to the point of being inspired to practise a technique earnestly, such as zazen, that entering no mind, or “being still”, is far easier said than done. The ego/mind (the true adversary) only becomes quiescent with persistent practice and dedication.

Upon attaining no mind, however, "you" will truly realize, directly, without the filter of intellectual conceptualization the inner meaning of the following;

“if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”

“behold, the kingdom of God is within you / in your midst” (right now!)

“I and my/the Father are one.”

I wish you all the best on your journey my friend,

With Love / Namaste
    tim
    Last edited by Shadowman; 19th June 2012 at 11:39.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

greybeard (19th June 2012), gripreaper (19th June 2012), heyokah (19th June 2012), RedeZra (20th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #1217
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Post #1207 contains valuable links/ tools to understand who/what exactly we are and how the universe and energy/life operates, and why it is that way. Perhaps if modwiz and others read the material and understood it then it would be fairly easy to understand/figure-out why I posted that post by romanwyk. It appears to me that gripreaper has indeed read the material and/or other closely related material. As far as my personal path to how I got to the mindset I have today, I will gladly respond in a PM to gcs1103 when I have more time later today.

27. Link to Post #1218
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i believe the Bible is the game plan of God

God lost a lot of angels to the proud prince and the dark side

and so God seeks to replace them

and here we are

with an invitation from God

to come and claim Heaven

don't trade it for the world ; )

28. Link to Post #1219
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

I still find it amazing in so called modern and more 'enlightened' times that people still rigidly stick to their belief systems without bothering to research beyond..... you're not going to die if your beliefs are proved wrong but it's possible that the whole world will benefit from (even more) enlightenment...

I've started reading Andrew Power's book: Ireland The Land Of The Pharaohs... (thx to a member of PA ) its a fascinating read... Michael Tsarion is big on this topic too... I see grip reaper also posted some videos on this and here's another one:

"Our present version of the Bible then is an authorized adaptation from the original Irish scriptures with alterations and additions made from time to time by Roman and British churchmen in secrecy as they deemed it necessary and advisable to do so."

"The land we now call Egypt was colonized...and was originally peopled by fair Celts from the shores of Britain. This was the Exodus of the Aryans, some of whom returned later to their primeval homes - Comyns Beaumont (Riddle of Pre-Historic Britain)"

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...rpts/ch10.html

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...rpts/ch41.html

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...ormacdari.html

How The Bible Is An Irish Book Altered And Adapted By British-Roman Transcribers
    - By Conor MacDari

Although our Christian peoples, in the more advanced countries of today, have denounced Jewish pogroms and deliberately planned murders of Jewish people in some of the countries of eastern Europe during the World War, what can they think of the wholesale deportations and murders and suffering inflicted upon the people of what is now called Syria when they know that the Roman Church put her plan in operation to charge them with having crucified the ideal Savior Jesu (The Sun God) and scattered them broadcast over the world. By dispersing those people, she cleared the way for the renaming of places in Judea to make it appear that such a man as Jesus had lived there; that those various places said to have been the scenes of his life and travels were actually real places and in existence on the map with those names. It is something awful to contemplate, but the Roman Church did this thing; and the people whom she punished thus and who bear the undeserved stigma to this day to crucifying the Savior are as innocent of such a deed as the child unborn.

The Roman fathers employed most ingenious methods to establish the “authenticity” of Jesus. To that end they had stories written up purporting to be by certain men, some of whom denied his God-like powers, while there were others witness who declared that he worked wonders. Her scribes also wrote up accounts of those who were supposed to be in his companions, but written in such a way that their stories would not agree in every minute detail but near enough so that it would not appear that one account was a copy of the other. It must be as a witness giving a different and distinctly individual narration of the facts as seen by him self.?

These trained fabricators considered that no two or more persons would write the facts regarding an event in real life in just the same identical words, so it was thought best to have a little variation inserted in the accounts as given by “Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.” So that is how we find it arranged in those four books by the Roman Doctors. If Luke tells of an event in one way, John tells it a little differently, and so with Matthew and Mark. Luke records that the miraculous draught of fishes was made at the beginning of the ministry of Jesus (V : 6). John says that it did not happen until after he had risen from the dead (John XXI: II). John says that, although the number of fish was great, the net was not broken; and Luke says that their net did break (V : 6).

Matthew says that Jesus told the twelve apostles to go and preach, and commanded them to “provide neither gold nor silver, nor brass in your purses, nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves” (Matt. X:9, 10). Mark is made to mention that same incident just a little bit different and with a slight contradiction of his “infallible” brother scribe. He says that Jesus commanded them to take nothing for their journey save a staff only (Mark V: 1-8).

Like inconsistencies which are so many in these four gospels stamp them as counterfeit books. In fact, the very names of the authors to whom these books are ascribed are forgeries and misleading. They were intended so to be; for it was claimed that they were “Hebrew,” while the plain truths is that they were taken entire from the ideals of the Irish Gospels with the nomenclature slightly changed in order to escape detection.

It is my purpose to give an extensive elucidation or explanation of the bible in this chapter or work, but as the Irish Bible and Irish Great Pyramid of Iesa are closely related in spiritual and symbolic significance as agencies and landmarks for the guidance of “wayfaring” mankind in its progress upward toward the spiritual enlightenment and regeneration, for this reason I feel I must touch upon this reason I feel I must touch upon this phase in my theme specifically, if only briefly. As I have shown by citations that forgeries were committed, I shall prove by explanations that our Bible is an Irish book, of pre-Roman times, and as out-and-out theft without acknowledgment from the Irish Church of Iesa. Any competent person who knows the Irish language cannot fail to recognize it.

Our present version of the Bible then is an authorized adaptation from the original Irish scriptures with alterations and additions made from time to time by Roman and British churchmen in secrecy as they deemed it necessary and advisable to do so.

The following agreement in the writings under the names of “Matthew,” “Mark” and “Luke,” regarding the impression made upon the people by the teachings of Jesus, is an example which shows plainly the work of the forging priests. It would be impossible for such agreement to have occurred in the original writings of any three men writing individually and independently on any subject whatsoever, but in fabrications from the older works and collaborating, the priest-scribes simply blundered and made each of the three “witnesses” write down and repeat the same identical expression in “copy” as to how Jesus impressed the people. Here is the forged testimony:

Mathew says: “They were astonished at his doctrine” (XXII:33).

Mark says: “They were astonished at his doctrine” (I:22).

Luke says: “They were astonished at his doctrine” (LV:32).

Many authors and critics have commented upon and pointed out the inaccuracies and inconsistencies of the scriptures and many of them have stated their firm belief that they were copied from older books. But none of them could obtain a clue beyond a surmise which was far from the truth and none of them was able to produce the real facts which were necessary to convince. But the work that they did has helped and made it possible to accomplish the desired end. They found so many flaws in it, which the “jugglers” did not cover up, that it kept the question open until the solution was found. The true source has escaped discovery until now; at least it has never before been disclosed to the knowledge of mankind as a whole.

The Irish Scriptures were altered and adapted to the scheme of the church in order to make the fable of Iesa and historical and geographical fact. Names from the Scriptures were given to places in Syria during its occupation by the Crusaders to bear this out. It also suited the purpose of British statecraft to obscure and suppress all evidence of the greatness and culture of the Irish Nation, than whom no people in the world’s history have reached greater heights both spiritually and intellectually nor have suffered greater injustice at the hands of priestly imposters or political oppressors.

The men who were engaged in executing this literary fraud committed as well the audacious crime of completely effacing all evidence of credit due the Irish Nation for the most brilliant and glorious service to civilization and human enlightenment. It almost passes belief that a fraud so stupendous could escape so long with discovery. But when we consider the thoroughness and extent to which the plot was carried out, and the magnitude of the forces which were employed in the work, it is not so much to be wondered at, forces such as the Roman Empire, with its world power, then the Roman Catholic Church and the British Kingdom, with propaganda systematically spread abroad in order to create a false impression of everything pertaining to the past history of Ireland and her people. These are the forces which have perpetrated and profited by this great fraud. The deception is still continued and the secret jealously guarded by both the Roman Church and British from the world at large, but more particularly from the Irish people who have suffered so much from those two adverse forces. The men who executed this plot were acting jointly in the interest of both Rome and Britain. Even to this day, the British Government does not encourage, even if it will allow, excavations or investigations to be made about the hill of Tara in Ireland (Rev. Joseph Wild in When the World Comes to an End).

I will give two citations here, with more to follow, to show that the names of many of the characters in the Bible are plainly Irish, and it is because of this fact that the Irish Roman Catholic priests would not allow the Irish Catholics to read the Bible. They were told not to read it, that “it was not a sufficient rule of faith.” The real reason was that some of the Irish people might recognize the Irish names in a “Jewish” Bible and ask questions that it would embarrass them to answer satisfactorily. Nevertheless, it is a very astonishing thing that what now appears so clearly fraudulent could have escaped detection for so long a time. There are three main reasons for this: first, that the people are slow to attribute fraud and dishonesty to the clergy; second, that the Irish Catholics who could speak the Irish language believed, as they were told by the priests, that the Bible was brought to them from outside instead of being of Irish origin, and, being uninstructed in the principles of man’s nature, were not given to investigation or research for spiritual truth; and third, that the field of religious literature has been dominated by the works of professional preachers and other religionists who have kept up the delusion knowingly or who took it for granted that the published accounts of the origin of the Scriptures were, in the main, true and were originally written in Greek with one single copy in Hebrew, as has always been asserted. It will, therefore, be a surprise of this deception to be told that it was through the medium of the Irish language that the true key would be found for the solution of this mystery of the origin of the Bible. The proof of this fact is here given for all mankind to see and know.
    The first of the two citations to be given in this chapter is from the Book of John (Ch. 3, 23d verse). “And John was baptizing in Aenon near to Salem, because there was much water there; and they came and were baptized.”

In the latest revision of the Bible, the “Doctors” have altered the word Aenon and have made it Enon. In the older version it is Aenon. This is a compound of two Irish words, Aen, meaning a circle of the Sun, a year, and On, also a name of the Sun. The complete word itself means the Sun. The word On also signifies cause, reason, swiftness, fierceness, eagerness, excellent, noble, good, also wolfdog. These are qualities and attributes associated with and applied to the Solar Sun and the Sun God by the Aryan or Irish Priests of Iesa. Their theology was based on the idea that the Supreme Deity never had nor has a name. He is known only by attributes, as the “Good” or God, Holy, Most High, etc. And, as the Solar Sun is the center of light and His great representative or “Son” on our system, the Sun God is named after the qualities and attributes of some idea, such as “the Horseman” or “Charioteer,” “The Strong One,” or “Samson,” or “the Fierce One,” Horus, “the Heavenly Wolf Who is Eager,” swift and fierce.

The Irish, during their sojourn in Egypt, gave the name of On to one of their cities on the Nile. The City of On, the City of the Sun, was afterwards called Heliopolis by the Greeks and Romans. Salem is a “Hebrew” word, but the basis of it is in the Irish word Solas, light. As “Hebew” is a jargon of the Irish, it follows more or less closely the root it is taken from as will be seen. So Salem means the City of God or Light.

The meaning of this myth is that John (Aen – The Sun) was baptizing in Aenon, the City of the Sun, near Salem, the City of God, in the realm of Light, the celestial kingdom. Where else could such a being as the pure and perfected man be said to dwell? In this myth, John, (Aen, Eion, or Ain, three forms of the word and all pronounced Ain) represents the redeemed and glorified man, man at the highest stage of spiritual attainment, next to the Messianic state, so that in his next succeeding life or incarnation here again on earth he will be the Messiah. In the Irish mythic narrative of the bible we see that, after John, the prophet and holy man, comes the perfected Man-God, the Messiah, Iesa (Jesus).

This is an example of the esoteric truth and wisdom which lies hidden beneath the veil of the scriptural allegory as formulated by those inspired Irish Adepts, and though they have been denied the credit of authorship through a thieves’ compact of silence, their wisdom and their works still exist in both the Bible and The Great Pyramid of Iesa.

The second citation to prove that the Bible is Irish, purely and unmistakably so (and I defy contradiction), is taken from the Books of Mark and Samuel.

The Pharisees questioned Jesus because the disciples plucked ears of corn on the Sabbath. He said: “Have ye never read what David did when he had need … ? How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the High Priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for priests?” (Mark II: 24, 25, 26.)

The first Book of Samuel contains this version of David and the shewbread: “Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest… So the priest gave him hallowed bread; for there was no other bread there but the shewbread, that was taken from before the Lord.” (Chap. 21, 1-6)

The foregoing is but a cryptic allusion to the perfecting work of the Initiate who is engaged in the effort of eradicating from his nature all worldly ambitions and the desires of the flesh for the development of his higher self, the Solar Body, the God within himself.

The word Abiathar, the name of the High Priest, is such a plain and easily recognized Irish word that even the uneducated Irishman or Scotsman, who is able to speak Gaelic, can understand it, and will recognize it at once as a word of Irish or Gaelic speech. It is a compound of two words. The word “Ab” means lord or father, and “Athar” is also the word for “father.” The two words combined would literally be “father-father.” The literal sense of it would be “Head-Father,” for the word Ab is applied to the head of a monastery; but the esoteric sense of it is High Father or God. The vowel letter I is introduced to connect the two words into one. The Roman-British scribe in this instance gives us a compound Irish word, and, of course, without the least suggestion that such is the case, makes a play on the name and presents it to us in the English version of the Bible as the name of the “Hebrew” high priest.

It is a priestly deception, as will be seen readily, on the part of the transcriber of Mark, when we understand that the character “David” and the incident connected with him is but a story invented for the purpose of containing and idea, as follows: Abiathar in this allegory alludes to the “High Father God,” manifesting spiritually through the Solar-Sun, in his human counterpart, which is the Solar or luminous spiritual body of the initiate “David,” who is on the upward path, striving for the victory of the spirit over matter, in the material body or flesh. This should be instructive to every wayfaring man who is traveling Eastward towards the dawn from darkness to light into whose hands these pages may come, as well as to the general body of Bible readers.

The copyist and transcriber who has given us the version ascribed to “Samuel” has “David” go to Nob to Ahimelech the priest. The word Nob is Irish and is spelled Noeb, but it is pronounced as if it were Na-ev, with the o having a short sound as oe. If the word was written by priests without the intent to deceive, they would have presented it to us in this form – Nob, the dot over the b making it v or bh, which, in the Irish, has the sound of v. They have taken advantage of the alphabetical features of the Irish language to perpetrate a fraud on the people of the world. The word Nob means Heaven, sacred or holy. The word Ahimelech means the Heavenly King or Solar Sun, who is figuratively a champion, hero, or ruler. Melchezedech is another form of the word from the same root. The letter a is pronounced broad, as if it were aw. The letter h is added to it for an aspirate to soften it. Together they form a prefix. “Melech” is the “Hebraized” or jargonized form of the Irish word Miol, an animal or ideal for the Sun. As the Sun moves swiftly, it is in imagination Miol, an animal. It is the figurative name given to the Sun by the Irish priests of Iesa. Therefore, the Sun is called Miolchu, pronounced Melchu, a greyhound. It is also called Onchu, a wold. Hence, the Terms applied to the Sun, “The Swift One,” “The Fierce One.” The greyhound and the wolfhound have ever been favorites with the Irish and figure in their legends and fables. We see the same deception practiced by the Irish Roman priesthood upon the Irish Catholics of our own day in the word Melcho, a name of the Personified Sun. He is the fictitious person to whom, in the story, “St. Patrick” was sold as a slave. Thus proving to us again that the lying and dishonest priests of Rome wrote a false and worthless history for the Irish people.

They are the people who stole the ancient Irish Bible and palmed it off on the world as a “Jewish” book, produced by a people over in Syria. It is an invention and an imposture on the world.

The Irish word for wolfdog is On. Hence, the Irish priests of Iesa, during the sojourn of the Irish race in Egypt, gave the name to a city on the Nile. They also applied the name Onchu, the wolf, to the Sun; therefore, we have the “Heavenly Wolf” Osiris, meaning the “High Eastern Sun” (From Os, high, and Soir, pronounced Sir and meaning East, - hence the Morning Sun). He is Horus, “The Risen,” from the Irish word Or, aspirated to Hor, meaning a Lord or Savior, one to whom prayer is offered. The word also means “From Whom,” in the sense of descent. Hence we find the Horus is the son of Osiris.

In the mythical idea, the Sun is Osiris in the early morning and he becomes Horus, the Risen Sun and Savior, in the early forenoon. He is the wolf Horus at noon when his rays are hot and oppressive, also Typhon, the Evil One. He is the Lord and Savior given to the Egyptian people to worship by the Irish priests of Iesa. Here are the facts that defy contradiction; the Irish language is the treasure house in which these indisputable proofs exist for everyone who wishes to view them. With the truths disclosed in these pages mankind is confronted with a new and altered viewpoint which gives us a new conception of history. The priest and churchman has imposed upon the credulity of the professor. A new perspective opens before us, and scholars and honest minded men and women must address themselves to the task of straightening out the confused and unreliable accounts of the past which have emanated from such obviously self-interested sources as Rome and Britain.

Ahimelech, then, like Abiathar, God, in his aspect of the Solar King or Sun, whose Divine Human Aspect is the perfected man. Therefore, in this myth, we are told that David ate the showbread, that is, he received the sacred wisdom of the priests, practived abstemiousness and self-denial and came into a state of holiness from which advances to the perfect or Messianic state. And so, from the advancing David, the Messiah is born. Hence, Jesus is said to be born of the “House of David.” Thus it is to the Irish Magian Adepts of the ancient religion of Iesa that we are indebted for the knowledge of these esoteric spiritual truths, preserved under the veil of allegory and myth.

The distinction and renown which the Magi gave to Ireland, which island in mythology is referred to as the “Isle of the Blest,” has been taken to herself by Rome, as if it all had come about since her ministration there; hence, the allusion made by her priests to Ireland as the “Island of Saints,” that is, Roman Saints. Those great men developed the powers of the soul and became God-like, while their Roman successors have become renowned for their capacity for acquiring stocks and bonds and become distinguished according to their ability as investors.

They have denied to the ancient Irish Masters of Wisdom all acknowledgement of their indebtedness and blotted out so far as they could the very memory of their existence, ascribing their erudition and wisdom to others and they mention them only to traduce them. They covertly refer to them as the “snakes” which “St. Patrick” banished from the island, while the multitude is taught to believe that it was the creeping reptiles of the dust that he banished. The latter never did exist in Ireland (The Esoteric Club, by Rev. Canon Lynch of Cork, Ireland). They do not apply to them the dignified term of “serpent” to imply what is low and evil. Baseness could go no further.

The Irish race has suffered humiliation even to this day, through this willful traduction and carefully directed perversion of their history. Fables have been invented and taught to the people as genuine facts and bona-fide history. The writer has, like others, absorbed a lot of their fiction and must confess it was some task to unlearn it and to adjust his mind to the reception of even obvious truths, which conflicted with pious “untruths.” It is certainly a preposterous thing to allow a body of pretentious impostors to instill their falsehoods into the minds of the growing youth. Moreover, this political priesthood insults our intelligence by considering themselves solely as “God’s anointed” and His special favorites. We are told that in England and Ireland it was the practice to give the priests in many places a number of shares of distillery stock as provision for their “future.” The priests speak of their churches as “plants,” just as if they were factories, and they are fitted up with slot receptacles to catch any fractional currency which might either by advice or suggestion be enticed from the pockets of the worshippers.

It is safe to say that light is advancing and that truth is progressing regardless of this reactionary force, which is now exposed for the first time in a manner which reveals their plot. It cannot help but open the eyes of mankind to the great fraud, and more especially awaken the Irish people who have been so foully betrayed and sold into the hands of their oppressors.

In the citations which I have given to show and prove that the Bible is an Irish Book, the names of places and the names of characters given show plainly the direct connection with and their derivation from the Irish. The elucidation of “The Great Pyramid” and of the topic “Egpyt” will add to this proof, so that anyone who comes with open mind and unbiased judgment will not fail to see it. Every lover of truth, qualified to judge, will be convinced that the names are Irish and only slightly changed in the form and spelling, changed only enough to deceive the unsuspecting. It is seldom that a man arises outside the ranks of the clergy who develops a knowledge of the elements upon which the religious myth is constructed. To solve the mystery of the origin of the Bible, this knowledge and that of the Irish language, combined with a true perspective of history, was necessary. It required also a true insight into Ireland’s past and the villainous intrigues of the Roman and British priesthoods and the role they played in shaping events of momentous consequence in world affairs. To conceal those facts from posterity, they had recourse to the scheme of falsifying the world’s history and substituting therefore a tissue of lies and inventions.

The British propaganda has been fostered by the government Board of Education and such misleading works as Pennock’s “Catechism of the History of Ireland” which were put into the Irish school system. Persecution and propaganda have served the purpose intended and have caused the Catholic Irish to place an almost blind belief in the integrity of their priests who are a part of the Roman Church and ably doing the work of Rome in carrying on this deception, while the English churchman has done his part to the same end, namely, the keep knowledge of Ireland’s great past history under over of oblivion.

The Irish Catholics were directed away from a study of the Bible instead of towards it and made to depend on what the priests saw fit to dole out to them. Otherwise it is reasonable to suppose that long before this day, some Irish-speaking person could not have failed to detect the idiomatic Irish in the very warp and woof of the Old Testament. It is an undeniable fact that the Irish-speaking Roman Catholics were not frequent readers, much less students, of the Bible. I have laid some stress on this phase of my theme, but not inordinately so, considering that I am announcing the greatest discovery in the history of all literature, that the Bible is Irish and of Irish origin. I am aware that this will be a shock and surprise to students and intellectuals in all the enlightened countries of the world, to be shown that they have been made the victims if a fraud. It was bound to be discovered in time, for truth so evident could not be hidden forever from the minds that were free from bias. Anyone qualified to approach the truth could not fail to see it, even though the schemers were reiterating their claims through the press and from all the pulpits in Christendom.

There is no doubt in the writer’s mind but that the inner circles in British Statecraft and High Church, as well as those of the Roman Church in Britain and Ireland, are keenly aware of this truth and carefully guard the secret of their fraud. A few years ago, the writer read a History of Ireland by Thomas Moore, the famous poet author, in which he bewailed the fact that at every turn in his quest for knowledge and facts he found a conspiracy of silence and suppression. He produced his work under just such discouraging conditions, but he rendered a service to posterity by publishing his observations of the attitude of those persons who were in a position to assist him in his search for facts, had they wished to do so.

My studies and investigations have enabled me to discover facts and truths as presented here and these truths will stand every investigation. It all goes to prove that even the cleverest forgers and falsifiers are not safe from exposure and discovery. So it is the case the Roman and British forgers. Although the imposition of the Savior Jesus, and the substitution of him for Iesa, brought great riches to the Roman Church, it required a great and tremendous effort to succeed in making it appear to the world that he had an actual historical existence.

The people were in a terrible state of ignorance and superstition, a condition which was favorable to the Church in effecting this cherished idea. Her ambition to make that one project alone successful was the cause of inflicting untold misery and suffering upon the people of three continents during the wars of the Crusades, which were instituted for that end. The Roman church was obliged to enlist that there were two million lives lost in carrying out that scheme in the struggle to drive the Mohammedans out of Syria in the tenth and eleventh centuries. It was during the occupancy of the so-called Holy Land by the Crusaders for a period of 87 years that Rome gave the names to the localities and places there which are mentioned in the scriptures, and which names had not been before identified with such places.

During that time they did everything that they thought necessary or that circumstances would permit in preparing the ground to place marks of identification about each locality which was selected to be the birthplace or scene of activity of each of the mythical characters to whose fictitious existence special significance or prominence was to be given.

Such, for instance, is the example of the patriarchal character “Abraham” whom they assigned to the “Land of Ur” in Chaldea. Ur is an idiomatic Irish word, and means the Sun, Fire, and the East. The word also expresses and Irish idea or conception of Heaven. Ur is connected with the fabulous Irish land Tir-na-N’og – the land of the young, or the land of perpetual youth. The meaning of Ur in this instance is fresh, green, plenty, new (not stale or old), liberal, and the land of plentiousness, the Heavenly Kingdom. And Abraham himself is most obviously an Irish idea of the personified Sun. There can be no room for doubt as to this fact as he comes from Ur (the Sun), and, to be true to Irish mythic form, each syllable of his name is a name of the Sun. The word Ab is an Irish name for father, and here signifies Father or Creator Sun. And Rah means the moving or revolving Sun. And Am means time, for the Sun’s the Governor and Lord of Time and Regulator of the seasons. And, furthermore, as Abraham is the Sun, he comes from Ur in Chaldea. Chaldea is a mythical and fictitious name falsely said to be of a country in Asia. The name is from the Irish word Caul – (a veil, secret, hidden), meaning mystically the Great Unseen. A Culdee was an Irish religious ascetic of the worship of Iesa, a seer.

Abraham has two female consorts, one of whom he marries. She is Sarah, from the Irish word Sor or Sorc (Sark), meaning delight, light, pleasure, bright, conspicuous, clear, the day. The other woman was name Hagar, from the root word Acor, meaning covetousness, desire. She represents the night. The letter h is only an auxiliary in the Irish alphabet and is used as an aspirate. But the “Doctors” have used it as a regular letter for deceptive reasons in the formation of the name of this mythic character. And, instead of using the letter c, they use the g. These two letters, in the old manuscripts, were often used one for the other indiscriminately.

And so we have Hagar. And, as she is Desire, she is not Abraham’s true wife but his concubine. She bears him a son, Ishmael (the Irish Ies-Moal). Ies is the Sun, and Moal means bald. The young Sun, or early morning Sun, is said to be bald as he has no rays until later. So Ishmael is the young or morning Sun born of the Night. So, in the Irish Bible myth, we find that Abraham, the Sun, has two wives, Sarah the fair one, the Day, and Hagar the dark one, the Night. Sarah is jealous of Hagar the concubine and has Abraham send her away. In the phenomena of Nature, the Day always sends the Night away.
    OOB NOOB

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (25th June 2012), crested-duck (20th June 2012), heyokah (22nd June 2012), Lettherebelight (22nd June 2012), modwiz (20th June 2012), observer (23rd June 2012)

30. Link to Post #1220
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    The first of the two citations to be given in this chapter is from the Book of John (Ch. 3, 23d verse). “And John was baptizing in Aenon near to Salem, because there was much water there; and they came and were baptized.”

---

The meaning of this myth is that John (Aen – The Sun) was baptizing in Aenon, the City of the Sun, near Salem, the City of God, in the realm of Light, the celestial kingdom. Where else could such a being as the pure and perfected man be said to dwell?

It was during the occupancy of the so-called Holy Land by the Crusaders for a period of 87 years that Rome gave the names to the localities and places there which are mentioned in the scriptures, and which names had not been before identified with such places.

tnx to the Irish patriot ; )

and now over to some facts

the Madaba Mosaic Map is part of a floor mosaic in the early Byzantine church of Saint George at Madaba Jordan dated to the 6th century

the Madaba Map shows the location of Aenon symmetrical with the location of Bethabara across the Jordan

Quote The mosaic map depicts an area from Lebanon in the north to the Nile Delta in the south, and from the Mediterranean Sea in the west to the Eastern Desert. Among other features, it depicts the Dead Sea with two fishing boats, a variety of bridges linking the banks of the Jordan, fish swimming in the river and receding from the Dead Sea; a lion (rendered nearly unrecognisable by the insertion of random tesserae during a period of iconoclasm) hunting a gazelle in the Moab desert, palm-ringed Jericho, Bethlehem and other biblical-Christian sites. The map may partially have served to facilitate pilgrims' orientation in the Holy Land. All landscape units are labelled with explanations in Greek. A combination of folding perspective and aerial view depicts about 150 towns and villages, all of them labelled.

The largest and most detailed element of the topographic depiction is Jerusalem, at the centre of the map. The mosaic clearly shows a number of significant structures in the Old City of Jerusalem: the Damascus Gate, the Lions' Gate, the Golden Gate, the Zion Gate, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the New Church of the Theotokos, the Tower of David and the Cardo Maximus. The recognisable depiction of the urban topography makes the mosaic a key source on Byzantine Jerusalem. Also unique are the detailed depictions of cities such as Neapolis, Askalon, Gaza, Pelusium and Charachmoba, all of them nearly detailed enough to be described as street maps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madaba_...representation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 89 LastLast