+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BoA & JPM's ($154 Trillion GAMBLE) in (Derivitatives) Not going to End Well..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default BoA & JPM's ($154 Trillion GAMBLE) in (Derivitatives) Not going to End Well..!

Quote If Cenk has his numbers right, and he usually does, two banks [Bank of American and JP Morgan Chase] have gambled on derivatives a total amount approximately equal to half of all the wealth in the world.

That's $75 trillion and $79 trillion, respectively or $154 trillion altogether.
    Think about that when you're trying to sleep tonight...

2. Link to Post #2
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: BoA & JPM's ($154 Trillion GAMBLE) in (Derivitatives) Not going to End Well..!

Haleluya, the beans are spilled.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

jackovesk (19th November 2011), Lord Sidious (18th November 2011), Mad Hatter (18th November 2011), Vrilya (18th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Default Re: BoA & JPM's ($154 Trillion GAMBLE) in (Derivitatives) Not going to End Well..!

Good speech. What I thin is that since we are bombarded with stats we should unleash some of our own. some of those flashiny statements across the bottom of the screen.

where is the occupy/99% live streaming website/tv channel? why arent you smart people using the media in the way it is being used against you to fight against the system?

are we not intelligent to get that to work... make it happen!

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

jackovesk (19th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

oh...the names are the same...what a coincidence~ I thought you were talking about Korean pop singers~I was thinking like what have they got to do with this?????
    One girl is named BoA and another company in korea who have these various artist is named JPM..

@o@

anyways~ thanks for this information~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheez_2806 For This Post:

jackovesk (19th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread