+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Military White Hats??

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member korstemplar's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Military White Hats??

As the global economic revolution rolls out, does anyone see the military white hats turning on their governmental masters? I mean, do you think that when push comes to shove, that the generals and admirals in the upper echelons will step up and do what's right against the tyranny that the police and the government in general are carrying out on demonstrators and protestors? And do what they were sworn to do and that is to protect the constitution. I'm speaking mainly about the USA, but this would also apply to the other nations that are feeling the pressure as well. Just curious what people have to say on this.

The reason I'm asking is I had a major flashback to Moscow in the late 90's when Yeltsin pulled up with a bunch of tanks in front of the Russian parliament and started blasting. I was trying to imagine what that scene would look like in front of the Federal Reserve!

Thanks for your input.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korstemplar For This Post:

Davy (19th November 2011), DNA (19th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (19th November 2011), Ria (19th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Military White Hats??

In America, at least, it's the only way true change will come. The Military Industrial Complex is so entrenched in our country that anything else would be quickly, and silently put down. They'd just call them terrorists, and be done with it. Edit: In my opinion.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Davy (19th November 2011), KosmicKat (19th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

For Our sake, I sure hope the military and police force do wake up, but, The " Training" or more like brainwashing, they have endured will make it tougher for some to do that.
    We have seen police brutality pick up with these demonstrations, I feel everything happens in steps and we have just begun to climb the ladder to Victory and each step closer gets more real to the control we are under! but the reality is we outnumber them and the more tragedy happens the faster more people wake up. I hate to say that but some people have to be shocked to wake up! So we are living and experiencing this now we shall wait and see. Are we really going to come together as a planet or continue being controlled and enslaved?
    The Truth will find you out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Ria (19th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Avalon Member korstemplar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks yourself for dropping by and commenting.

Quote Posted by korstemplar (here)
    As the global economic revolution rolls out, does anyone see the military white hats turning on their governmental masters? I mean, do you think that when push comes to shove, that the generals and admirals in the upper echelons will step up and do what's right against the tyranny that the police and the government in general are carrying out on demonstrators and protestors? And do what they were sworn to do and that is to protect the constitution. I'm speaking mainly about the USA, but this would also apply to the other nations that are feeling the pressure as well. Just curious what people have to say on this.

The reason I'm asking is I had a major flashback to Moscow in the late 90's when Yeltsin pulled up with a bunch of tanks in front of the Russian parliament and started blasting. I was trying to imagine what that scene would look like in front of the Federal Reserve!

Thanks for your input.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to korstemplar For This Post:

Davy (19th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Lord Sidious (19th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,235 times in 3,663 posts

The military, even the White Hats will have to follow orders because that's the way the military operates. I'm still dumbfounded by how soldiers can defend the Constitution, but have to give up their own constitutional rights to do this. And they've given up their free will be in the service. Makes you wonder why ANYONE would do such a thing.... Being a soldier is not all it's cracked up to be. I just wonder HOW the White Hats are doing what they're doing without getting caught and court-martialled....

Americans are in for a shockingly rude awakening if or when American soldiers are ordered to fire at them. There will be many soldiers who will find it repugnant to do this, but they'll do it anyway. Let's just hope this never happens....

We should be MORE concerned about certain types of soldiers who enjoy the hell out of destroying and degrading lives. They have no soul or honor. THEY'LL go above and beyond just shooting their victims.... They'll torture the hell out of them, too. Wikileaks has hundreds of horrible photos to prove it.... But look at the smiling soldier on the video before it starts. What does that say?

The message in this video is beginning to be understood by many awakening soldiers, too.

Remember the old saying: "What would happen if there's a war and no one showed up"? People, we don't need no stinkin' wars!
    Can people of these othere countries be blamed for wanting to avenge their murdered loved ones and kill Americans who brought this on them? When all is said and done, they'll deserve restitution. I'd hand over every politician, banker and members of the Military Industrial Complex over to these countries for prosecution. If they supported and profitted by these acts against humanity then they don't deserve to escape their fates. And when that's done, then they can also stand trial before the American people as well. Just for lying to them...
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 19th November 2011 at 13:13.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Lord Sidious (19th November 2011), Ria (19th November 2011), winnasboy (19th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 times in 1,312 posts

Well, the military isn't going to get much funding from the 99% without the government stealing it from them first, so it's hard to say. It depends on who is in it as a business and who doesn't care about that. We could be very surprised.

But I have a feeling it might only be possible after a good hard lesson in how insane the plot can get.

I think most American kids join up because they have an innate desire to do the right thing however deluded, and might finally find what 'doing the wrong thing' would feel like when they're asked to turn their guns on Americans.

And it seems kind of evident that that is in the plans.

And I think the rest largely view the world as an especially realistic video game, and they might be the first to discover that this isn't fun or funny anymore.

I think that people without hearts don't quite get what effect having a heart can have on your choice making. It's just too strange for them to imagine, and hopefully plan for.
    Last edited by markpierre; 19th November 2011 at 20:46.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (19th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread