+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    I'm not saying I disbelieve what has been posted here, but some Venusian offered such good things to the head of state of one country? Why would they make an offer apparently based on good will and charity and make it only to 4.5% of the worlds population?

I wonder also why he was so easily put off. Countries aren't dairies; it's not the cream of the crop that rises to the top. That such selfish people were allowed to decide on behalf of the US is not consistent with a benevolent extraterrestrial. If they had the good of the people in mind, as their gift offer seemed to suggest, then they would have disregarded petty bureaucrats who were scared of a toppled regime.
    Yes I have often thought about this ...maybe its because in those days US were considered to be the 'power house'...also they were the ones with the 'dangerous toys' , so to speak (nukes) ...!!?? not sure if that applies anymore though !!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I've just re-read it and it seems the offer wasn't just to the US, but that it was for all humanity refused on our behalf by the US. Lovely. It's a shame they couldn't have whisked off the Pres and his friends somewhere they could all play monopoly together and get really serious about their economy while the rest of us had perfect health and no poverty

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

aranuk (6th January 2012), DeDukshyn (7th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2012), gooty64 (7th January 2012), Ria (7th January 2012), shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Viking, he said in the youtube clip post #8, that these ETs carry germs, and is possible they have spread AIDS, EBOLA and who knows what else. Do you know if DC at the time had this Thor and his hot looking chick Jill quarantined?
    I've often wondered if AIDS didn't developed via a ET and human having sexual relations??
    Also he claims that they have a sort of octopus blood..Octopus blood contains the copper-rich protein hemocyanin for transporting oxygen. Although less efficient under normal conditions than the iron-rich hemoglobin of vertebrates, in cold conditions with low oxygen pressure, hemocyanin oxygen transportation is more efficient than hemoglobin oxygen transportation. The hemocyanin is dissolved in the plasma instead of being carried within red blood cells and gives the blood a bluish color. Octopuses draw water into their mantle cavity where it passes through its gills. As mollusks, octopuses have gills that are finely divided and vascularized outgrowths of either the outer or the inner body surface.and only one lung...Man with those things you'd think his appearance then wouldn't be too similar to humans..Also note an octopus has 3 hearts! he didnt say how many hearts Thor had...but he did say that they have a larger brain and higher IQ..but again his skull looked the same capacity as a humans..it wasn't elongated or anything.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

I think some mis info was in with some of that clip ...

If you go back to the original video the Gent clearly says that he shook people's hands, met with everybody, stayed for 2 years and left. Yet Phil Schnieder says he never shook hands ...someone is telling fibs to confuse the issue!

Aids is man made I believe ... ?

Who knows ... have you heard of google?? in jest !!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2014), Noelle (19th June 2017), shamanseeker (7th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Vikin, yes someone is telling a wives-tale..I think the man in post #8 is full of ****.
    I read over at I believe it was David Ickes forum awhile back, about some of these new diseases being alien in nature. And some say they were implanted here by aliens? Well one of the posters claimed AIDS came from ETs..that they abducted a human, had sexual relations and then released her.. I don't really buy into that..but it does make you wonder if all the diseases we've had in history, like the spanish flu, black death etc..didnt come via ETs??

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I'm not saying I disbelieve what has been posted here, but some Venusian offered such good things to the head of state of one country? Why would they make an offer apparently based on good will and charity and make it only to 4.5% of the worlds population?

I wonder also why he was so easily put off. Countries aren't dairies; it's not the cream of the crop that rises to the top. That such selfish people were allowed to decide on behalf of the US is not consistent with a benevolent extraterrestrial. If they had the good of the people in mind, as their gift offer seemed to suggest, then they would have disregarded petty bureaucrats who were scared of a toppled regime.
    Yes I have often thought about this ...maybe its because in those days US were considered to be the 'power house'...also they were the ones with the 'dangerous toys' , so to speak (nukes) ...!!?? not sure if that applies anymore though !!

viking
    And of course they might have wanted a deal with the country most likely to drop atom bombs on innocent people again. USSR if they had atom bombs at that time at least hadn't dropped any on innocent families.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good reasoning Ollie.

Stan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Attachment 12464Interesting! If Thor lived on Venus..how? it has a surface temperate of 500F...could bake a potato there in 2 minutes...anyway he said he live in the ground of Venus..Hnmm
    Does anyone know where to see the picture of Val Thor? I did a Google image search and found I think 2 pics of him. He looks just like a normal 1950s American male.
    Is this him>??
    Especially the top pic looks very like Cliff Pilchard sorry Richard don't ya think?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (6th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I didn't have to read any further than this: (and I didn't, either )

"During the winter of 1956-57, the Washington, D.C. area was extremely cold, but it was a good feeling to be working in a high security position in the Pentagon. I lived only a short distance away in Georgetown, the old section of the Nation's Capital. Senator J.F. Kennedy lived on "O" Street just a block away from our house on Prospect.
    During a successful tour with the U.S. Naval Ceremonial Honor Guard, we had met with astronauts Glen, Cooper, Waly Sherrar, who were the first wave of successful space travelers. Also we had visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier numerous times. It seemed like every time a visiting dignitary came to Washington, they lay a wreath at the tomb.

There were no astronauts before April 9, 1959, and the first manned spaceflight by a US citizen wasn't until May 1961.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (6th January 2012), Atlas (16th September 2014), BestLion (6th January 2012), sunflower (6th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I must have missed that or it didnt register..Yeah seems the dating is off...this all could be just a hoax. The entire story doesnt make too much sense to me anyway.

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

"During the winter of 1956-57, the Washington, D.C. area was extremely cold, but it was a good feeling to be working in a high security position in the Pentagon. I lived only a short distance away in Georgetown, the old section of the Nation's Capital. Senator J.F. Kennedy lived on "O" Street just a block away from our house on Prospect.
    During a successful tour with the U.S. Naval Ceremonial Honor Guard, we had met with astronauts Glen, Cooper, Waly Sherrar, who were the first wave of successful space travelers. Also we had visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier numerous times. It seemed like every time a visiting dignitary came to Washington, they lay a wreath at the tomb.

There were no astronauts before April 9, 1959, and the first manned spaceflight by a US citizen wasn't until May 1961.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Lazlo (6th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

What I've been thinking is this: If certain ET's are so far more intelligent than we are then why oh why do some of them live underground? It doesn't seem to me such a clever thing to do. If they are way more intelligent than we are and of course they can travel faster than light, and there are millions of planets like ours why don't they find some planet to live happily ON the surface instead of living as moles do?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

BestLion (6th January 2012), Lazlo (6th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Living underground isn't a bad thing, and many cultures through out time have done it. It certainly is a way to remain on Terra/Earth and not be subjected to the harsh radiation, chemicals or (depending on the time frame) dangerous animals that are on the surface. Or What about for example the ET's that live on Venus, under ground. I really think if you broaden your scope and perception a little Stan, that you would come to see it's not a bad thing or show a lack of intelligence/advanced technologies to desire or chose to live underground.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

BestLion (6th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

DID I thought we were discussing the OP here. Almost every post here is picking holes in the story. I am taking the logical stance here nothing else. Although I am sorry I wandered off in my last post. I'm getting sleepy and I am going for my daily nap. My scope and perception is as broad as anyones providing the possibilities are great enough. I guess it must have been the Cliff Richard lookalike that began my wandering off topic, Sorry.

Stan

PS What am I talking about. I didn't wander off topic at all, Vallient Thor supposedly lived or lives underground on Venus. I imagine he only came here for a 3 year holiday to see a bit of sunshine and breathe the nice air. That's only if the story is true mind you.
    Last edited by aranuk; 6th January 2012 at 20:29.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

BestLion (6th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Valiant Thor certainly isn't the only Venusian known to have visited earth during that time. I certainly remember also reading about Adamski and his experiences with not only Venusians but also Saturn or possible one of the moons? Maybe there will be more information in his books about the Venusian?

There was an article done by David Wilcock with a substantial amount of evidence, video, photos, etc etc. That talks about the high amounts and almost open disclosure from the 50's-60's time period. But ultimately apparently they decided to "back off" do to many of the contacts getting an unintended and unwanted (specially by the ET's) Messiah like complex.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 6th January 2012 at 20:48.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (6th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The interesting thing is many people in teh UFO community tend to think of a civilization on Venus..many claim their was one and it was destroyed..also seems as of late more people are leaving the mars has life, and are looking towards Venus. I would as a logical person think life there could not be, the atmosphere is toxic, it has a atmosphere also that keeps in the heat, making Venus hotter then Mercury. it just doesnt seem logical how any race or creature could live there..Even in the north pole its still like 250 F there.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (7th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not that I dismiss the idea of Venusians, or that they may visit here. John Lear you may recall has said that NASA has spread a lot of BS about the conditions of other planets in this solar system. He says in fact they are all what they'd call "M Class" on Star Trek . All the planets are livable, and that it's a bunch of lies that being closer to the sun means a hot unlivable planet.

With that said... I am really put off by this Valient Thor thing. It doesn't ring true at all with me. Especially when it gets into the Christ angle. The alien was happy that we liked Jesus? Yeah okay.... Using UFO stories to spread old Christian dogma is what that sounds like to me.

I don't buy it. Nothing against anyone who does, but to me this is utter nonsense. I love you guys though!!

- Logan

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

aranuk (7th January 2012), BestLion (6th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Logan, I agree with you, when I read that Jesus stuff turned my stomach sour..Why would a smart alien want to push some desert, earth backwards religion? Silly to say the least!
    You also may be right about NASA lieing! They have many times in the past..I wondered if Venus atmosphere isnt thick in order to keep out the heat and solar radiation? And thus having a climate that can possible sustain life.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (7th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

I don't know if this story is true or not but:

1. It takes many years of training before an astronaut can go into space.
    2. I read a book by a Peruvian curandero (type of shaman) who claims he is in contact with a group who maintain the ancient Incan knowledge and he talks about an underground city which is very technologically advanced with very modern buildings with amenities that we would envy and where they live much better than we do, beautiful gardens, spacecraft which they use to travel around on Earth and out in space. These people do not age as their technology allows them to purify the human body and they live for hundreds of years. If they decide to progress into another life they decide if they want to die or not. The only thing they didn't have, which I wouldn't like, was animals.

I forgot the curandero's (European) name: Hernan Huarache Mamani
    If we nit-pick too much we are in danger of missing the wood for the trees and he looks nothing like Cliff Richard, apart from the hairstyle!
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 7th January 2012 at 16:48. Reason: P.S.
    Honor the sacred.
    Honor the Earth, our Mother.
    Honor the Elders.
    Honor all with whom we
    share the Earth:-
    Four-leggeds, two-leggeds,
    winged ones,
    Swimmers, crawlers,
    plant and rock people.
    Walk in balance and beauty.

Native American Elder

29. Link to Post #37
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

The text on the upper photo is swedish, but he doesnt look look a swede.

All males in Sweden wear a helmet with horns and are most of the time

accompanied with at least one polar bear.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th January 2012), Lazlo (8th January 2012), Sebastion (7th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (8th January 2012), shamanseeker (8th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

Good catch! but we also have to consider ...
    That is what we are told "officially". But I wasn't there and have no way of verifying if the government is telling the truth on this one or if we've been space traveling for longer than reported by MSM - they usually tell the truth though, right?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2014), Lazlo (8th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,884 times in 4,327 posts

There is a strange correlation here. Billy meier mentions some folks known as the giza intelligence. Meier mentions these folks lived in two locations one was here on earth under the great pyramid in Egypt the the other being the moon ganymede. Contrast this with a ufo contact book titled " i visited ganymede". I really recommend this book. In the book the denizens of ganymede explain that they live under the surface and that they originally came from the now destroyed planet maldek, which is currently the asteroid belt. It seems that these venusian folks may be refugees from maldek as well.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2012), Debra (14th April 2013), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), mojo (18th November 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,763 times in 1,345 posts

I knew both Al Bielek and Phil Schneider (when they were traveling around together) and Al Bielek said he also met Val Thor.

Truman

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2012), Debra (14th April 2013), eaglespirit (19th November 2012), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Hervé (19th November 2012), Houman (18th November 2012), Jean-Luc (19th November 2012), Kristo (19th November 2012), Midnight Rambler (19th November 2012), mojo (18th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast