+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Skinny Bob) - Grey Alien..? Real or Fake..?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default (Skinny Bob) - Grey Alien..? Real or Fake..?

(Skinny Bob) - Grey Alien? Real or Fake?

My good old mate - Skinny Bob

Original Clips

Skinny Bob - Grey Alien? Real or Fake? 1 of 3

Skinny Bob - Grey Alien? Real or Fake? 2 of 3 (Interviewing Skinny Bob's 'Cousin'?)

Skinny Bob - Grey Alien? Real or Fake? 3 of 3 (Aliens Light & Dark )

PS - Every Man, Woman & Dog has their take on whether or not my mate 'Skinny Bob' is Real or Fake..?

So I thought I'd travel through to the 5th Dimension and ask him personally...

Jackovesk: "Well Skinny Bob, what is it..? Are you Real or Fake..?"

Skinny Bob: "All I will say is this Jackovesk. Most people would'nt know the difference between a 'Fake Alien' & the 'Real Deal' if they were hit in the head with a 'Sledgehammer'..!" Of course 'I'm Real'..!

"Someone even asked: "If your so real then, how the hell did he get that turtle neck over his head..?"

Answer: "Every heard of a 'Zip'..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st November 2011 at 00:48.

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: (Skinny Bob) - Grey Alien..? Real or Fake..?

Fu$%, I don't Fu&c^ing know-seems to me the skinny Bob footage is 'well-done' does'nt look like
    Papier Mache' head-the eyes blink 'naturally, the elongated fingers look 'natural' K-Mart Turtle neck
    looks kinda ridiculous, no dress sense-but what the Fu#$% , it's Fuc&ing weird.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

jackovesk (21st November 2011), shadowstalker (21st November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I believe this footage, along with 1other piece on YT is, indeed, an actual piece of footage of the 'Roswell' alien species. However, these are not the inter-dimensional 'greys'. They are a humanoid species from Zeta-Reticuli (A or B isn't quantified), that is discussed in the Serpo.org site, one of Bill's endeavors. Here's the first page of the releases: http://www.serpo.org/release1.php

They were even briefly mentioned in Thiaoouba Prophecy, ( http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/thaoeng.html ) noting that their species is immunologically deficient due to their concentration on the material, over the Spiritual, and were here to observe and investigate our species so as to improve their immune systems. Of particular note is that this species seems to optimize the basic tenets outlined in the Georgia Guidestones in their societal composition, and, perhaps, were the inspiration for this mindset. ( http://thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm )

As William (Bill) Cooper stated in his original expose' regarding the Roswell incident, these were the alien species that provided some of the original high-tech to the MIC. ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=O3B4hBAEj7Q First of 10 videos) At about the same time, some human-looking species arrived, expressing that Humans need to develop their Spirituality, and discard All of their nuclear plans. The authorities at that time, ignored these warnings, and chose the path of materialism and self-destruction...

In Unity and Peace

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

aranuk (21st November 2011), jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (27th November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

GMR = genetically modified Russian!
    On a serious note tho' - do they have compound eyes? If so, would they blink?

I have no clue in this regard

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I vote CGI for those. One of the hardest thing to achieve while animating CGI characters is correct motion flow. Thatīs why the movie industry spend millions of dollars on new motion capture techniques, to make the characters moves as natural as possible.

In the above videos, the motion is well done, however, it was done without using any advanced motion capture techniques. From my view, they are not moving naturally enough to convince me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), muxfolder (21st November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

My vote goes to CGI too. All the footage that is too good to be true is usually too good to be true. That guy curses too much.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

My spider sence says Bob's A girl .... Perhaps Roberta or Bobbie is more appropriate...
    have you ever seen a sciency computer nerd run?, talk about unnatural movements, arms flailing, stride uneven.. Even reality looks cgi sometimes.
    ..8 year old in a realy good alien suit is my curent view on Bobbie...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

eric charles (28th November 2011), jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), RMorgan (22nd November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I vote CGI for those. One of the hardest thing to achieve while animating CGI characters is correct motion flow. Thatīs why the movie industry spend millions of dollars on new motion capture techniques, to make the characters moves as natural as possible.

In the above videos, the motion is well done, however, it was done without using any advanced motion capture techniques. From my view, they are not moving naturally enough to convince me.
    Define natural enough in regards to alien entities? I'm not saying they are real but I mean natural to us may seem completely exotic to something not of this earth. Its relative naturally. Just saying. You're correct tho, alot of these videos are very distorted, and most times blurry, I believe this to be done to distract the viewer from these lil imperfections in CG that most people would not notice.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

FAKE, His head looks like A Chinese Lantern That Was Made in The USA.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eric charles (28th November 2011), jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Occam's Razor's Avatar
    Thanks

What if that footage was real?

What feeling did you get? It's interesting watching this video and seeing it as real. The feeling I got was a bit of fear. I couldn't help it.

I'm not the most informed truth seeker, but imagine how those less informed would take this being, walking among us. The hysteria would be immense unfortunately...

I must work harder to process that emotion known as fear. We all must.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Occam's Razor For This Post:

Ecnal61 (23rd November 2011), jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), Kindred (24th November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

skinny bob seems to be getting the thumbs down from the majority of folks but i have watched the film over and over and for me bob is the real deal,i know spielberg made extinct dinosaurs come to apparent life but this just has a feel about it that feels right[for me anyway].if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..its a duck..i guess its only a matter of time before the man who faked it pops up to make me feel silly but till then... quack quack.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

jessamy99 (23rd November 2011), Kindred (24th November 2011), The One (23rd November 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

I vote Fake.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

The One (23rd November 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

I believe anything that looks to good to be true is true.Thats right true

TPTB are very clever at manipulating us.They would rather you believe that anything that looks too good to be true is usually too good to be true.

So anything that comes along genuine people are already on the fence with it due to advances in technology.What is real what is not for me they are playing a clever game. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by The One; 23rd November 2011 at 22:47.

25. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

+ Reply to Thread