+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queen to make historic UN address

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Queen to make historic UN address

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...rld-peace.html

Supposedly, she is also going to appeal for world peace.

Anyone find the timing to be suspect? And, does anyone really care about what Elizabeth Windsor has to say? It just doesn't seem right.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: Queen to make historic UN address

So let me get this right...The queen calls for peace (yes the small q was intentional)...and her whole family is dressed for war!!!!

Give me a break!!!

peeeethetic!!! Hippo criters !!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Maybe she'll abdicate her throne? I think it's doubtful but the thread on it in here is silly enough that she just might.

Maybe she'll call for a new world order? That's enough to make one yawn and say "Next!" since she wouldn't be the first (and probably not the last).

Or maybe she'll announce a "National Square Dance For Peace Day" where everyone around the world must square dance with each other for peace?

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

She is going to disclose that ET's are real, shed her human skin and show the world her reptilian body - and then say "we are of peace, always."
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

HAHAHAHAHA, you have no idea how happy I would be just in that instantaneous moment....the things that follow after not so much considering reptillian theory I suppose.

My speculation: BP oil spill, or Monetary Systems
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I think it's a smart move by the queen (also a small 'q'). I reckon her advisors have told her that the road ahead is going to be a tough one. She knows that war is afoot as the countries are beginning to crumble on their debt. What will be the best thing to do if if countries can't pay their debts? War.
    I think she also understands that the general public is more demanding, especially as it has gotten used to a lifestyle that it couldn't afford. What happens if you take away their luxuries? They riot.

Public servants, for example in Greece have been demonstrating against having a pay cut, not seeming to realize that the fact they have been receiving the wages thay do put the country in the crapper in the first place (one of the reasons). Governments spending more than they receive in taxes are the general cause of the problem.

So, I reckon she realizes that the future looks bleak, she'll give her speech than go hiding in an extremely safe place along with her family until the dust settles.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Best regards,

Steve

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

George HW Bush: "If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

Maybe some of the so called elite start realizing they are about to lose their positions ... and now they want 'peace' ?

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

If the Queen and family would give half of their extreme wealth that was accumulated by way of dubious methods, to say the least, I could begin to accept her sincerity. She is most likely the richest woman in the world because I seriously doubt that we will ever know of the Windsor's true wealth.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Everyone,

I think it's a smart move by the queen (also a small 'q'). I reckon her advisors have told her that the road ahead is going to be a tough one. She knows that war is afoot as the countries are beginning to crumble on their debt. What will be the best thing to do if if countries can't pay their debts? War.

Steve
    I agree with you that it's a smart move. It's smart because though only a figure-head in England, her rulership is over the British Empire, a most formidable entity that controlled mind-boggling amounts of real estate around the world. To quote wiki:
    At its height it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power. By 1922, the British Empire held sway over a population of about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time,[1] and covered more than 13,000,000 square miles (33,670,000 km2): approximately a quarter of the Earth's total land area.[2] As a result, its political, linguistic and cultural legacy is widespread. At the peak of its power, it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because its span across the globe ensured that the sun was always shining on at least one of its numerous territories." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
    She remains powerful and greatly respected in the now former colonies via the Commonwealth of Nations. She has seen numerous British Prime Ministers come and go. She has wielded power very effectively behind the scenes, though, in truth, she does not have the absolute power that emanates from the City of London. She is considered by most around the world as a "good" queen, and her words will be listened to.

The part that I find difficult to believe is that she would make her speech at the UN. It would be exceedingly unusual for her to lay down the trappings of officialdom that emanate from her titular rulership of England to show up at the UN. I guess unusual times call for unprecedented action. And that would be a most unprecedented action for her to take.

-unplugged

10. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

maybe she's gunna cover the UK pension plans out of her own pocket

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Coming to think of it: what actually gives her this special right to address the UN ? Maybe we should all apply for a special address to the UN ?

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    George HW Bush: "If the people knew what we had done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

Maybe some of the so called elite start realizing they are about to lose their positions ... and now they want 'peace' ?
    On another note, I've noticed that Chris Story is still fixated on the queen's money, almost completely ignoring the problems in the Gulf and abroad. Unless I'm wrong (it's been a while since I've viewed his site), shouldn't he be paying more attention to these events?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

On yet another note, she and Pope Palpatine should totally shed their reptilian skin and make out at the UN.

I know, I'm being incredibly silly here.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hi there...newbie here.

the queen wants to discuss world unity...(where have I heard that before?) and world peace. Humph...makes me wonder if it's a pitch for peace through world unity. Showing us that we need her and others like her to save us humans from ourselves. The fact that she wants to discuss world unity as a means for peace....is exactly on par with the agenda. I must say that with all the negative press about the New World Order, do they really think changing the name to World Unity is going to cut it?

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Blessings all!!

In my own way.....I would have the queen address the Un.....no harm there....she has talked many times.....

However, it would be my highest hope to have her make a statement that the time is NOW to make new monetary systems....allow new technologies and to see the advancement of knowledge & culture in a way that befits the 21st century Humanity.......It is time and if she is worthy of her position as a World Leader, now is the time..........

Blessings in Light and Peace & Wisdom........

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    However, it would be my highest hope to have her make a statement that the time is NOW to make new monetary systems....
    I don't trust anyone introducing any monetary system ...
    Don't forget what Mayer Amschel Rothschild said: "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

So not again ... this time do it right ... let's go for what the Andromedans said to Alex Collier: "Why do you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?"

If there is no money ... there is no difference between rich and poor ... everybody equally valued ...

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Sounds like a plan Operator......It may be nice for all world leaders to make the same statement....: )

Just we do have to wean off the idea of earning something for our efforts....a new monetary system could do that....La Rouche keeps expounding on a great system that could carry humanity forward for the next 50 yrs until better systems can be thought of..........The main idea is to increase abundance for all....to increase growth,expansion,development fairly across all races,countries,age groups,genders,....all walks of life........: )

In Light!

I don't trust anyone introducing any monetary system ...
    Don't forget what Mayer Amschel Rothschild said: "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

So not again ... this time do it right ... let's go for what the Andromedans said to Alex Collier: "Why do you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?"

If there is no money ... there is no difference between rich and poor ... everybody equally valued ...

17. Link to Post #17
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

It was tried. Ended here;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag
    And here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
    And here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Killing_Fields
    Also here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror (the equality part)
    and in many other places throughout the history

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
    Last edited by Luke; 2nd July 2010 at 18:00.

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    She is going to disclose that ET's are real, shed her human skin and show the world her reptilian body - and then say "we are of peace, always."
    LOL i think this is new world order double speak from the hapsburg harlot.

i find most people are so wanting it to be right and the world to be fixed thast they will beleive anyone and anything.. V style.. id like to play poker against most people i see on forums because they are totally unable to smell a bluff out.. there are alot of new age types that are to put it lightly wet behind the ears.
    im amazed by people like richard c hoagland and david wilcock super intelligent but remain blinded by dogma and strange theorys
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 2nd July 2010 at 18:40.

+ Reply to Thread