1. Link to Post #81
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Marcel Messing

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    if the original video is gone perhaps somebody can re-upload it? this is far more worth wile than the Charles shenanigans.
    Page one Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: Marcel Messing

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Bill

Just got round to viewing the excellent interview with Marcel Messing what a lovely fascinating human being, do you have plans for any future discussions with him?

Once again top marks. JP
    Thanks, John - I didn't have to do anything apart from turn the camera on

Marcel is a totally remarkable man. I'm privileged to know him. We're in good touch, and I'll certainly do another one sometime.
    Thank you Bill - that was an amazingly beautiful interview. It encapsulated everything that was truly important and in such a simple and clear manner. I would say that this is a must see video and one that I will probably come back to help me on my journey - thank you Marcel.

Any follow up interview would surely be another delight for us all.
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Messing is a pleasant humanist and very enjoyable to listen to.Very likeable person although a bit too idealistic.

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Default Lilou Mace interview with Marcel Messing

This interview seems to be so timely and of such importance. Marcel shares his message of how he believes we are at a critical time, where our actions must match our spiritual development.

IMO this is a critical video for today. I plan on sharing it with many friends and family to hopefully open their minds to reality.

This interview was shared here in another thread on another topic but I couldn't find it today. I am so grateful for the wealth of information I find here on a daily basis.

In Peace,
    Journeyon

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Artworks (8th February 2013), Carmody (8th February 2013), conk (8th February 2013), drneglector (12th February 2016), fourty-two (8th February 2013), greybeard (4th March 2013), Nickolai (4th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Lilou Mace interview with Marcel Messing

here is 15 minutes of Lilou discussing abundance......very inspiring , discussing her time 2 years ago when she lost her job and only had 10 euro in her bank account......she has a great message here

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Nickolai (4th March 2013), Wind (5th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Lilou Mace interview with Marcel Messing

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)
    This interview seems to be so timely and of such importance. Marcel shares his message of how he believes we are at a critical time, where our actions must match our spiritual development.

IMO this is a critical video for today. I plan on sharing it with many friends and family to hopefully open their minds to reality.

This interview was shared here in another thread on another topic but I couldn't find it today. I am so grateful for the wealth of information I find here on a daily basis.

In Peace,
    Journeyon

It was posted here journeyon last September.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post561832

I am very pleased you posted it here and get a lot from it as I do.

regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Nickolai (4th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, All:

This thread is an opportunity to discuss the recent interview with Marcel Messing:

http://projectavalon.net/marcel_messing.html

This is a wonderful man, and a wonderful interview. Quite a few people have said that this is one of the best they've yet seen. One friend blew me away by writing: The interview with Marcel Messing is the greatest gift you have given to us. It is so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes.

High praise! But it was Marcel's gift, not mine. Do find time for this, if you've not yet done so.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8irRLv2Vz1A

What can I say.... I've done quite a bit of wandering through PA , glad I landed here. BUMP!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Atlas (13th February 2016), Bill Ryan (12th February 2016), drneglector (12th February 2016), greybeard (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Sophocles (12th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Thanks for the bump!

I've had several people tell me that they thought Marcel Messing was one of my very best interviewees. (Indeed, I think he is.)

It'd be a misuse of the word to say it was one of my best interviews! I asked something like 6 questions in an hour and a half, including introducing him at the start. All Marcel needed was the space to talk. He picks up the ball and runs with it, a very long way indeed.

Many interviewers and radio show hosts out there don't yet understand what their principal job is — simply to get themselves out of the way.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (13th February 2016), Blacklight43 (12th February 2016), Bob (12th February 2016), giovonni (12th February 2016), greybeard (12th February 2016), Midnight Rambler (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Sophocles (12th February 2016), Tintin (11th October 2021), Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016), Yoda (11th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #89
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'll read the thread and watch the video later, just wanted to say, when I read his wiki page, i did not have to use translate. Being South African, Dutch is quite understandable. And adds to my interest.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Just came across this interview....I feel his love of books too. He mentions the difference in the Eastern and Western mind. Very great man IMO.....

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), Tintin (11th October 2021), Yoda (11th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5