+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: updates on the Israeli Palestinian conflict

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: updates on the Israeli Palestinian conflict

Hi PathWalker -- are you familiar w/Barry Chamish & his writings/p.o.v?

http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/

2. Link to Post #142
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Hi PathWalker -- are you familiar w/Barry Chamish & his writings/p.o.v?

http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/
    Thanks wynderer,
    I did not know about Barry Chamish, since he is not covered in the Israeli / Palestinian controlled media.
    I humbly point you to somewhat congruent POV I am quite sympatyize in here: http://www.joelbainerman.com/articles/me_report.asp

Joy and happiness
    May the light shine into you and through you.
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

3. Link to Post #143
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Thanks wynderer,
    I did not know about Barry Chamish, since he is not covered in the Israeli / Palestinian controlled media.
    I humbly point you to somewhat congruent POV I am quite sympatyize in here: http://www.joelbainerman.com/articles/me_report.asp

Joy and happiness
    May the light shine into you and through you.
    PathWalker
    Hi Pathfinder -- i read the intro to the Joe Bainerman article & skimmed the rest -- that is how i see it also -- that this conflict is being engineered by what J Bainerman calls the Foreign Elite, & what i call the NWO -- thanks for the link

i have studied a lot of the early history of Israel, & can understand why Israel is kind of nervous about aggressive neighbors -- you can't learn about early Israeli history w/o learning about the Holocaust, & the entire world's indifference to that -- turning away the 'coffin ships,' for instance, & the ignoring of the early stories about the camps from escapees -- then there is the Brits allowing Israels' neighbors to have weapons, but not the Jews/Israelis --

may there be peace on Earth, especially in Israel & all the countries around her

4. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote i have studied a lot of the early history of Israel, & can understand why Israel is kind of nervous about aggressive neighbors -- you can't learn about early Israeli history w/o learning about the Holocaust, & the entire world's indifference to that -- turning away the 'coffin ships,' for instance, & the ignoring of the early stories about the camps from escapees -- then there is the Brits allowing Israels' neighbors to have weapons, but not the Jews/Israelis --
    Beloved wynderer,
    Now that you know more about the history from one prespective, see if you can learn it from the other (Arab?) perspective.
    I am quite confident that the "Facts" you learned will be changed and colored differently. Please do not get discouraged. It is another view on life that is as valid as any other.
    What is most important is to make your active choice on the view point from more then one alternative.

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Analysis: Hamas stuck between peace talks and the IDF
    Terror group has made strategic decision to increase attacks against Israel, but doesn't want to go too far and lead to IDF ground operation.
    http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=188269

PathWalker Comments
    These are somewhat amazingly good news. I would suggest a transforming moment.
    As long as I remember the region it was kept on low intensity and high intensity by markginal extermist. Now the extermists are moderated.
    Or are they really awakening?

6. Link to Post #146
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Pathwalker,

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Analysis: Hamas stuck between peace talks and the IDF
    Terror group has made strategic decision to increase attacks against Israel, but doesn't want to go too far and lead to IDF ground operation.
    http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=188269
    I hate to be cynical, but if the associated press took those photos, I wouldn't put much stock in them. For all we know, those masked bogeymen slash "terrorists" could easily be Mossad agents in Arab drag. How many times has the associated press given us fake photos/news? Who owns AP? Ever hear of Adam Gadahn? How about Tim Osman?

And who are the real terrorists in the region? Once you read the history of modern Israel, from Rothschild funding of the Zionist movement, to the Balfour Declaration, to the assassination of Folke Bernadotte, to the Irgun and Stern death squads (from which several Israeli leaders, most notably, Yitzhak Shamir and Moshe Dayan, jumped to positions at the top of Israeli's political helm), to the King David Hotel false flag event, to the USS Liberty attack, to the Lavon affair, to major involvement in the 9/11/2001 attacks, etc. ... I mean, I'm just giving you the free stuff that's readily available on the internet ... once you have adequately studied the history of this Rothschild/Illuminati/Zionist/Bilderberger beachhead on the sands overlooking the beautiful Middle Earth Sea, there's just the one available conclusion.

Quote PathWalker Comments
    These are somewhat amazingly good news. I would suggest a transforming moment.
    As long as I remember the region it was kept on low intensity and high intensity by markginal extermist. Now the extermists are moderated.
    Or are they really awakening?
    The extremists all belong to the same camp, Pathwalker. Sure they play different roles in the camp, and some may not even realize they're playing a role. Compartmentalization ensures that. Some play Hamas guerillas; others play IDF bootsoldiers, yet others play Palestinian Authority potentates; then you have your Likud potentates, your Labor potentates, your pinheaded ADL potentates and your pointheaded AIPAC potentates, etc. etc. etc.

My basic approach is this: if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck, and goes "Quack! Quack! Moooo! Quack!" ... then a cow may enter my mind for a fractured second ... but then, I'm turning on the spotlight, point my finger at the lighted party, and in my most stentorian voice, exclaim, "Sir, you are a duck!"

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

7. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

The hot potato is on the table again.

Israel says it will not extend settlement curbs
    JERUSALEM — Israel reiterated on Friday its refusal to extend curbs on settlement building that expire this month, despite US pressure and Palestinian threats to walk out of peace talks.

Meanwhile, US envoy George Mitchell met Lebanese President Michel Sleiman as part of Washington's target of forging a comprehensive Middle East peace.
    "The prime minister has not changed his position on this issue, there is no question of extending the moratorium," a senior Israeli government official told AFP, asking not to be named.
    http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=187868

PathWalker comments:
    I assume this how the peace talks are going to end.

But I hope the talks were conductive in generating future communication channels.
    All involved are/were pessimistic, and there is no real catalyst for change. YET.

In addition I was noticing the winds of war silenced. The Iran nuclear, the Lebanon internal turmoil.
    Nothing has really changes only the controlled media.

Sometimes it is useful to notice what is off focus to learn about what is in focus.
    Therefore maybe TPTB are preparing another WW3 for us, since the Iran/ Flotila/ Gazza wars failed to deliver.
    I heard doctor Bil Deagle (In Kery's radio show) about fatal virus H5N1 for the autumn. I do not buy it again.
    Elevated awareness and awakening is happening and TPTB are helpless.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 18th September 2010 at 21:14.

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Update about the Israeli PTB

IDF seeks to make infantry units more lethal
    The IDF has completed a review of the structure of its infantry battalions and is adding new capabilities aimed at making them more lethal in urban and guerrilla warfare.

The decision to conduct the review was made by IDF Chief of General Staff Lt.- Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi following Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip in early 2009 and after several new weapons systems were inserted into battalions to assist troops in counter-terror operations, particularly in urban settings like Gaza and villages in southern Lebanon.
    http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=188615

Barak (Israeli defense minister): US will supply Israel with bunker busters
    Defense minister to meet with top US security officials in DC; Jerusalem believes Washington will agree to supply Israel with advanced cruise missiles, bombs designed to penetrate underground facilities

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...956902,00.html

PathWalker comments
    These war winds are part of the psychological warfare. Nothing really to consider.
    The more important the traveling defense minister. Never before a defense minister traveled so much abroad in duty. To my humble opinion this powerful person is the top PTB agent for the Rockefeller/Zionist party. He was prime minister not long ago, and was able to get Israel out of Lebanon. Then get Israel into the 2nd uprising, after failing to push the Palestinians into the negotiation table.
    He said that time (2000) that we now an have an opportunity to identify who is sincere in the peace quest. The saga of those failed peace talks is classic textbook PTB manipulation.

Never the less we are not victims. We are part of the game and we take a role. Once we stop playing our role the game will end, and TPTB will be exposed.

Therefore the set of mind should be OK, we see you, we understand, find your war game player somewhere else.
    Anger, fear, resentment is just what they need and the fuel to the conflict.

9. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Righteous women take the law into their hand

A handful of courageous Israeli women have started smuggling Palestinian families across checkpoints so that they see the ocean for the first time.
    According to this inspiring story, a handful of Israeli women have been driving into the occupied West Bank and smuggling Palestinian women and children across the checkpoints so that they can enjoy day trips in Tel Aviv.

The women and children are taken to the beach for the day, where they can enjoy the sun, sea and sand. Seeing that Palestinians need a permit to cross the Green Line – which is very hard to come by – most of these women have never seen the ocean, despite living only a few miles from it.

The article quotes Riki, a 63 year-old Israeli working woman who says: "I was resistant to breaking the law. But then I realised that civil action is the only way to go forward, that breaking an illegal law becomes legal."

This is an example of how women on both sides try to bridge a cultural and political gap by defying unjust laws.

What can we, as SA women do, to bridge the various gaps between the multitudes of cultures here to help promote peace and understanding?
    http://www.women24.com/Wellness/Body...-good-20100917

PathWalker Comments:
    Women are bringing the change.
    Women are the bearer of power (that is the reason for their oppression - while men are bearer of repressed emotion). The more serving to others women leaders we have the more empowered we are.

30 Years ago in the 80ies there was a law in Israel banning contact with the PLO. Abby Nattan (recently died) was prisonned twice for initiating public dialog. Then there was the Oslo accord (also an outlaw action of the time) and they had to silently retroactively change the law.

So renegade outlaw political action is many time the bearers of the change. I am very optimistic about this.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 21st September 2010 at 06:29.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Lord Sidious (31st January 2011)

11. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Isthatso (2nd December 2010)

13. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Riots erupt after Silwan man shot to death
    Jewish security guard opens fire at Palestinian after being pelted with stones in east Jerusalem village; 35-year-old Israeli moderately hurt after being stabbed in back during funeral procession; others injured from stones. Police storm Temple Mount as dozens of worshippers barricade themselves in al-Aqsa Mosque
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...958525,00.html

14. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Bill Clinton claims Russian immigrants obstacle to peace
    Russian immigrants in Israel could be one of the main obstacles to achieving peace with the Palestinians, Bill Clinton told reporters in New York on Tuesday, according to Foreign Policy magazine.
    http://www.jpost.com/International/A...aspx?id=188958

PathWalker Comments:
    Very smart move by the controlled media. We remember the Clinton is member of TPTB. Most do not.
    This is a classic divide and conquer move. Trying to divert the public opinion from the real painful issues.

It is as smart as stating that the Hispanic immigrants to the US (which are now the majority ethnic group in the mainland), are threat to the economic recovery.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 22nd September 2010 at 18:43.

15. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Under the gun: how the people of Gaza feel about Hamas
    It would be hard to find a better metaphor for life in Gaza than this walkway at Erez: a scorching hot concrete slab that’s hard to enter and harder to leave, littered with rubble and jammed uncomfortably between Israel and Hamas. Despite a long and proud history of resilience, the people of Gaza – who have endured for decades against their own leaders, against Israel’s policy of collective punishment, and against the apathy of the international community – appear today to have given up any hope that life will return even to the semblance of normalcy enjoyed by their still-occupied cousins in the West Bank.
    http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs....VIEW/100919850

PathWalker Comments:
    Very interesting political review of the Hamas regime, written in the controlled Arab media. Describing the sad chasm in the Palestinian society.
    It is sad, that these people do not deserve better then what they get. This is harsh Karma playing here. The Karma is not releasing it is intensifying.
    We find other places with conflicts like this in sub Sahara, and east Africa. These places are so remote that they are not reported.
    The personal Karma is intensifying for many of us. I personally have my share as well.

16. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Palestinians are taking responsibility for their cause
    The Palestinians Are Taking the Initiative to End the Occupation
    The novelty is that ending the occupation is no longer being left to Israel – as stated in the Oslo Accords – which has proven that it was not in a rush to put an end to it. The novelty is for the Palestinians to take the initiative by putting forward recommendations, timeframes and state-building measures without those being contingent on prior Israeli approval of them. The novelty is that it is the international community which will be responsible for ending the Israeli occupation, not Israel.
    http://www.alarabiya.net/views/2010/09/25/120264.html

Fatah, Hamas in reconciliation talks
    DAMASCUS — Leaders of the two rival Palestinian movements Fatah and Hamas held reconciliation talks in the Syrian capital and said they wanted the discussions to continue.

Exiled Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal and Fatah representative Azzam al-Ahmad met in Meshaal's Damascus office "in a fraternal and friendly climate with the aim of ending their divisions," a joint communique said after the meeting.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...iog1-H30QwKixw

PathWalker Comments:
    A prerequisite for the regional reconciliation is the sub regional reconciliation.
    The process has started.
    I am confident TPTB will do their best to obstruct, yet the Palestinians are progressing.

17. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Jordan's Abdullah: Peace talks failure will drag U.S. into new Mideast war
    Lack of progress on Israeli-Palestinian peace weakening moderates across the region, Jordanian king tells The Daily Show.
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...t-war-1.315467

PathWalker Comments:
    I wonder, is this fear mongering?
    This was published in Israeli controlled media, now I am positive these talks are going to fail.
    There are many plans to start WW3, is this another? Maybe these talks are part of the plan.

When the previous talks failed in 2000, the 2nd Palestinian uprising started (about the autumn). Maybe they want to start the 3rd uprising. It will not happen this time, the peoples are tired and awakened.

18. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Jewish activists who sought to break Israel's naval blockade of Gaza say they were treated harshly when Israeli forces seized their vessel.

Yonatan Shapira, an Israeli air force pilot turned peace activist, said he was shocked with a Taser gun while passively resisting arrest.

And a British journalist said he was "ambushed" and "almost strip-searched" by commandos on board the vessel.

Israel's military had said the vessel was seized peacefully on Tuesday.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11433836

19. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Hamas airport in Gaza Strip back on track after delay in foreign aid
    Hamas sources said the Islamic regime has begun preparing infrastructure for an airport that could accommodate light aircraft and helicopters.

They said the airport, located in the southern Gaza Strip, would be completed in mid-2011.
    http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...0954_09_29.asp
    BTW this news post was published in Arab controlled media.

PathWalker comments:
    This is a clear sign the Ghazza siege is no more.
    During the blockade the Gazzans had no building material to reconstruct the ruins from the 2006 war.

Apparently all the "blockages breaking" campaigns are political PR stunts. Since the blockage is over.

Never these are excellent news of hope and prosperity.

20. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

U.N. council endorses report accusing Israel of executions aboard aid flotilla
    UNITED NATIONS - The U.N. Human Rights Council voted Wednesday to endorse the report of a U.N. fact-finding mission that accused Israeli commandos of summarily executing six passengers on a Turkish aid flotilla last May, among them a 19-year old Turkish-American dual citizen who was shot five times, including once in the face.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...092907857.html

PathWalker comments:
    There is a short discussion thread with my comment about this topic.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-law-UN-probe

Dear friend,

The UN is a useless, organization. Driven by TPTB to voice their political agenda.
    While most of the African population is hungry, and thousands of people die daily from famine and infectious diseases. The UN is occupied about that hot spot. That is marginal in the scope to the world civil rights problems.

The UN is very occupied with the issues that are under the political agenda. With some capital to gain.
    There is no discussion in the UN about human rights violation in the US, Iraq, Turkey, Russia, China, N.Korea and others.
    The spot light is on Israel and the Arabs. Which are not hungry and not dying daily from infectious diseases (see the current official Palestinian agenda in here: http://www.maannews.net/eng/).

If you want to learn something about human rights then study Amnesty International reports about the Israeli Arabs hot spot (Page 254 - http://thereport.amnesty.org/sites/d...N.pdf#page=254)
    You can learn that these days Palestinians are oppressed mostly by Palestinians, despite the 2006 war in Gazza and the siege.
    Amnesty International is not friendly to Israel by no means.

If you really care about civil rights, the UN is not the place.

In general it is nothing to do with human rights nor the benefit of the Gazzans.
    It is about self boasting Arab politicians in the UN need to show they are political active, to their home countries.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 30th September 2010 at 07:06.

21. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Mideast crude battles to recoup lost ground in Asia
    SINGAPORE: Middle East producers will struggle over the next year to recover Asian market share as rivals from Russia to Latin America encroach on the top oil-consuming region while demand growth elsewhere remains slow.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article....#ixzz10ziRWGBv
    (The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

PathWalker comments:
    These are devastating news to the Palestinian leaders, and excellent news the the Palestinian people.
    The Palestinian cause was and is heavily controlled by TPTB oil reach countries. Making sure it is always active on low intensity.
    TPTB are losing their power by the minute, and the local people are gaining their power and awakening by the minute.
    Note the the Arab PTB are and where controlled by the collapsing Rockefeller/Zionist Illuminati faction.

I am very optimistic, if this news post is correct.

22. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Egypt president warns of 'global terror' if Mideast peace talks fail

PM Netanyahu to convene inner cabinet Tuesday to discuss two-month extension of settlement, in bid to save peace talks.
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...-fail-1.317285

PathWalker comments:
    Now on the brink of imminent talks peace failure. All involved turn to threats.
    I was reading EU is prepared for devastating Terror attack, the middle east as well.
    TPTB are pushing the public perception into war mood. That is the old technique of fear mongering, divide and conquer.
    Apparently is it not working as well as in the past and the public response to the broadcasting media is mostly apathy.

I am very optimistic about TPTB failure and distress.
    We probably will have some events, but I forecast they will fail to escalate to the planned war.

I was never so amazed from the mature public response to the hauling media.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast