1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

An opportunity to discuss the follow-up interview with Jane Bürgermeister:

Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

http://projectavalon.net/jane_burgermeister.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Matthew (28th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An opportunity to discuss the follow-up interview with Jane Bürgermeister:

Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?

http://projectavalon.net/jane_burgermeister.html

I have it on good authority that everyone ended up with penumonia instead. My mother in Oregon, my brother in Utah and myself in Hawaii. My brother who works in a hospital said there is a massive epidemic of upper respiratory and pneumonia around right now. Given that we all came down with something so nasty just within hours of catching it in the first place says a lot.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carol (here)
    I have it on good authority that everyone ended up with penumonia instead. upper respiratory and pneumonia around right now.
    When the "1st" case of "the new flu" hit in Mexico City I had a terrible illness however I do catch stuff very easy. I happened to be 100% alone. Had lots of distilled water and did drink it. As time went by this past fall a young lady who's Aunt lives here became ill right after she had recived her degree to be a nurse. She was found on the floor. Her family told the hosptial that she had been exprincing a sinus infection. Not understanding that she in fact had the flu they followed the normal route of giving her anitioitic. She was then put in a deeper coma then the one she had gone into on her own. The problem grew worse and they could not wake her up when they tried. After 3 weeks of being out in a ICU her body had fallen into a weaker state and at that point the test came back that she did have "the new flu". This all took place in Long View Hospital in Washington State USA. I am happy to say that after many people meditating and praying "Tara" pulled threw.

NOW to get to the POINT of my using the bandwidth to post here on this thread I have been using the following.

D-2 taking it daily and dosing up strong when ill
    L-Lysine the same. Daily and more with illness.

I also eat good food. No junk! If I eat meat I know for sure it was raised natural and I do not eat things like "lunch meat" or anything grown to be sold in the store. I have been getting our meat from the rancher and know it was raised without any hormone or anitbioitics. That goes for all the dairy products as well. Eggs, milk or cheese are all natural. I never use any oil for cooking unless it is organic and cold pressed. NO hydrogenated oils in my kitchen. I bake most of our own bread using good grains.

All water is put into a BRITA before used for food and that is just a must do. I live in a area that the water it good however they do "ad stuff" and it is just safer to fileter it.

I sure hope the "flu" that I know in my heart was just another attempt of a Lab. tech. to try and fix something when in fact they do not know what they do.

Here is a link to a "story" that when it was written many laughed however the are many parts of the story that now years later we know are true.

http://www.reocities.com/hepvet/PanamaTOC.html

I feel deep honor in having gotten to know Kevin by way of the computer. He is no longer amoung the living but my thinking is that even from the other side he will make someone answer to just "how" HCV has become the biggest fight the viet nam war vets have to fight now years later when they are told. You have Hepatitis C.......

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carrie1971 (here)

NOW to get to the POINT of my using the bandwidth to post here on this thread I have been using the following.

D-2 taking it daily and dosing up strong when ill
    L-Lysine the same. Daily and more with illness.

I think it's Vitamin D-3 that is recommended?

6. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

The Flu and You, H1N1 And What To Do!

Quote As more and more are concerned about forced vaccinations, the flu, and many other related issues there is a growing need to provide answers. Hopefully I can help you. I have some very important information for you that should answer most of your questions.
    http://simplyyourhealth.wordpress.com/

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Bil & fellow AV2'ers.

I'm very pleased to see this thread continued over from AV1.

Jane is undoubtedly a main factor in the swine flu truth exposition and I'm sure she will continue her vigilance on humanities behalf. But in light of some recent public accusations I feel it warranted that she rebuts them in a similar manner i.e publicly and in person.

Colloidal silver (as Jane herself advocates) and MMS on standby are my tools of choice for combating the mutating virus.

8. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hi , its great that we all have cures , and of course there is . my concern is that epadamiic is still at 6 . 194 countries waiting for the word .
    I will close my thread and place the info here .
    back soon

9. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

#
    next vaccine maybe , worth being aware of

worth reading I believe .

keep in mind swine flu epademic is still at level 6 , even though we over the peak ,
    bit sus

ps info from www.galacticfriends.com

Sunday, 21 March 2010 18:38

Added Comment: Be forewarned - look at what is coming down the tube as the next vaccine menace - a "genetically-engineered Hep C vaccine" - engineered to target specific races.

And as Phil says, "No doubt this vaccine will be forced, by stealth or otherwise, on Obamacare subscribers under threat of having their health care benefits cancelled."

Vaccines are increasingly being used as weapons of biological attack.

What a "wolf" in sheep's clothing!!!!!!!!

This article comes from "Unfiltered News" newsletter.

HEPATITIS C NEXT LETHAL VACCINE PROTOCOL?
    from Lee Bracker

2010 Mar 15

This is a very important low-down on what is brewing behind the vaccination scene and may surface next as a general populace protocol. Do not take this lightly PLEASE!!!

I just linked two dots that could spell disaster for the globe during the next phase of vaccination. It would be an adjuvant or addition, the CATALYST POTENTIATOR, for those who accepted the first round, or multiples and other various vaccines of live H1N1 shots in 2009. These are laboratory grown genetically engineered strains of Hepatitis C targeted to North Americans as well as worldwide.

They used the same propaganda and tactics during the resurrection of the 1918 swine flu virus "to study and develop treatments" as claimed in the article "Engineering a new way to study Hepatitis C". Their intention is vastly different than what mainstream presents (spins). We saw what Baxter Chemical did last year claiming accidental inclusion of the live Avian flu strain with the regular flu shots that almost made it undetected to 18, or more, countries outside the States.

The intention is too wipe out our immune efficacy. An attack on the liver spells double trouble because, from what I have learned as one theory, that what ends the life of those infected with the swine flu is the condition of dysentery, i.e. mutated strain of C. difficile. A person becomes so dehydrated as a result of diarrhea resulting in death.

I "reversed engineered" (a practice that is getting better and easier as events unfold) the important connection where it reads, "...engineering a new way to study hepatitis C..." Towards the end of the article where they document the discovery of a rare, actually the only, robust hepatitis C culture from a Japanese patient. This particular virus survives the experimentation process which has finally facilitated their ability to genetically modify Hep C for "study and research."

This scenario has similarities to the not so well known cancer industry story that centers around extremely rare cancer cells taken from one person, Henrietta Lacks, in 1952. These cells were essentially stolen from the deceased woman in order to build a cancer industry stronger than had been to that point. Billions of revenue dollars were generated for research and development. Her cells were sold on the market to research and development entities for the purpose to create more problems that would, of course, require "their" treatments.

Side note: Laetrile was introduced in the same year, 1952, which also marks the accelerated activity of federal suppression of natural cancer treatments. The Lack family never received a single cent. Here's the clincher, "they" want to create regional strains of hepatitis C based on race for use on North American inhabitants. This dovetails into the eugenics agenda/mass genocide ongoing depopulation program.

This is appropriate preparation for all of us before the next round of vaccination formulations -- the Hep C may be hidden in other ingredients, if forced or under coercion (potential Martial Law), and other ways. I trust my research and I sense that this article, propagandized and seemingly benign as it is, has far reaching implications. This is a very big one. No joke.

Email to everyone you know as well as Blog it. Make this viral on the net.

The article: Engineering a new way to study hepatitis C http://web.mit.edu/press/2010/hepatitis-c.html

We are humans becoming , help us to become .

Align and live

cine maybe , worth being aware of

something else to add to the mix .
    zippidie dodar zippidie ay
    .There seems to be some who agree
    ACT NOW .

In 2005 the World Health Organization (WHO) developed international health regulations that would bind all 194 member countries to pandemic emergency guidelines which could enforce such a mandate. Without these procedures of public health (and propagandized vaccine campaigns) in place, there would be little or no voluntary cooperation from the public to roll up their sleeves and accept the inoculations. Public participation is an essential tool that will soon allow big pharma to inject the most effective surveillence tool ever designed into billions of people.

Although nanotechnology manufacturing is currently available on a global scale, before biotech companies are able to initiate mass production and testing of nano-microchips inside of vaccines, they will likely sell the idea to the public. Through various "health enhancement scenarios" they will encourage participation and publicly announce regulatory approval from the same policies and regulatory agencies they helped create.

By mid-summer of 2009, the WHO and the Center of Disease Control (CDC) effectively hyped a false flu pandemic and convinced the world to submit to H1N1 vaccines. Additional doses of propaganda and possibly a biological event, may equally convince populations to knowingly accept microchips inside of vaccines under the guise of a "greater good" for humanity.

When our brain functions are already connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and microchips, it will be too late for protest. This threat can be defeated only by educating the public, using available literature on biotelemetry, nanorobotics and information exchanged at international congresses.

The time to act is now!

There are several videos on nanochips on this website.
    http://preventdisease.com/news/09/10...crochips.shtml

Watch the 7 part video The Truth About the H1N1 Vaccine near the bottom.
    If this doesn’t open your eyes, nothing will.

We are humans becoming , help us to become .

Align and live
    Last edited by steve_a; 26th March 2010 at 13:40.

10. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THANK YOU STUART,for the data
    much
    love
    blue

11. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THANK YOU STUART,for the data
    much
    love
    blue

12. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi , The swine flu vaccination program is gearing up big time in oz . I have reason to believe that they will even push the h1n1 , h2n3 plus some as the yearly flu jab . This is all so dodgie , for the life of me I do not understand what people are doing , anyway good lck to ya all .

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Last edited by concerned square; 17th September 2012 at 18:10.

14. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yep,here in NZ they are busy injecting people with the Swine flu vaccine now..it is included in the usual flu vaccine...keep spreading the Truth around this nasty agenda

15. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister investigating the Polish Air crash tragedy! Link here...
    http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/...26/11937.shtml

16. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    yep,here in NZ they are busy injecting people with the Swine flu vaccine now..it is included in the usual flu vaccine...keep spreading the Truth around this nasty agenda
    http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-sto...o-flu-vaccine/

Hi Shiva

No doubt you saw this story??!! - see link above....

Cheers

PS Down here at Otago Uni at the moment, all over the Uni they are promoting:

GET VACCINATED
    www.otago.ac.nz/news/swineflu.html
    Flu Can Be Serious
    The 2010 seasonal flu vaccine includes protection against the H1N1 (swine flu) virus.

Etc……..

Busy pushing useless toxic vaccines down kids throats but then again guess you gotta ask the question, who pays for their research funding (Big Pharma no doubt!)

Cheers

17. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

what's happened to Burgemeister and all the vocal people around the flu vaccine...almost a quarter of New Zealands population have been vaccinated with this swine flu vaccdine this year...why the silence on the internet around swine flu now?....please people,spread the info and expose the disinfo...it's happening NOW!

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Angry Re: Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

Has anyone else heard about this? I just found the news on DavidIckes site, and went over to her blog, where she has a new one up already.

Yesterdays blog (snippet):

AUSTRIAN JUDGE CAUGHT IN WRONG DOING MOVES TO SILENCE WHISTLEBLOWER JANE BURGERMEISTER BY PUTTING HER UNDER COURT SUPERVISION
    Quote June 30, 2010 by Jane Burgermeister
    An Austrian judge who has been caught out in wrong doing applied yesterday for Jane Burgermeister to be placed under the guardianship of a court in a move that would result in Burgermeister being deprived of all her basic freedoms and rights, including the right to property and the right to represent herself in court.

The judge’s move came after Burgermeister was given permission see the files in the court of Hietzing, Vienna, concerning the administration of the estate of her late father – and documented hard evidence yesterday of the manipulation of those files suggesting wrongdoing and false statements.
    Read more on her site, including todays (1st July) blog http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

This is outrageous?! I have to say ive used that word more times than i care to remember this year... But how the hell can he even do that? Its so blatantly corrupt!
    Help make people aware on Facebook ->
    1.TV Soap Opera's are PSYOPS!
    2.Fluoride-Free Dental Hygiene

19. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

She is hurting the elite, at the front line. My blessing to her, be protected by the Great Spirit itself Jane, my spirit goes along with you in this struggle for the truth. Thanks Baelsfire for the head up.

Namaste, Steven

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It just shows that she knows stuff that they don't want everyone else to know. Basically they are confirming the truth of the matter by their underhanded corrupt ways. I hope things work out for her.

I for one will be paying a lot more attention to what she has written the past months and the information she has put out. I would recommend people to save back-ups of her materials also, if you see where im coming from.
    Help make people aware on Facebook ->
    1.TV Soap Opera's are PSYOPS!
    2.Fluoride-Free Dental Hygiene

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Wow!!! Good job in bringing this to the front!! I will post this in more places!!
    My Blessings & well wishes to her & all that are helping her!!

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    She is hurting the elite, at the front line. My blessing to her, be protected by the Great Spirit itself Jane, my spirit goes along with you in this struggle for the truth. Thanks Baelsfire for the head up.

Namaste, Steven

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast