Thread: Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Jane Bürgermeister and her anti-vaccine stance

Thanks for clearing that up, guys, before the wild fire got started; Jane has enough on her hands without having to deal with false rumors.
    I sent a PM to Bill to ask if he can forward on to her Dr. Mercola's recent article on Big Pharma and vaccines, in hopes Jane and Mercola will do a followup interview. He has a huge, growing readership now.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, Everyone:

Many of you will know of this by now, but Jane Burgermeister announced a couple of days ago that she is free of the serious and Kafka-esque situation she found herself in at the hands of an Austrian court.

Here's her blog post about it - well worth reading:
    Judges stops court guardianship: I am free

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010...ship-i-am-free
    Today she has just followed this up with a shorter comment:
    What I learned from my last crisis:

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010...my-last-crisis
    Very best to all, Bill

Thanks Bill....this is VERY VERY good news......

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

I wish you continued Light & success Jane! As many of us are being needlessly harrassed for helping bring the change that is needed for Humanity's growth....You are a great example & role model! I am also greatful to ALL the Lightworkers and activists that have helped make your journey safer!

Great Blessings!

4. Link to Post #84
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, good news , thanks for the news Bill

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,007 times in 8,166 posts

I hope there are people out there who are keeping tabs on the "good guys". That judge must be recorded as such. I'm far too invoved elswhere to be the one to keep such records but it would be wonderful to know that there was a "mormon" like team out there recording these acts of humanity. I'm very sure that events will progress to such a point where these things will matter a lot.

If there is ever a tipping point where the weight of evidence is the swinger for a dramatic uplift of the truth and the cause of truth, a reliable and trusted record of "who's who" will be vital.

It's easy to think we are not going to be in such a position but if you rationalise all our hopes and the pathways to that great stage of achievement we should really be thinking and record keeping like 'state' leaders and their teams.

What would we do if suddenly a colapsing 'government' suddenly burdened us with the responsibility of taking charge and fulfilling all the responsibilities of governing?

I'm not kidding here!

Imagine a team of people being handed the job of running the 6 or 7 billion people on earth ( not least, because of all those underground complexes!). Who would be that team is a great debate I'm sure. I could think of a few and I'll bet the rest of you could too.

Also, if persuasion to "defect" is key to winning the numbers game with all of this, surely, we need to present something that is a serious alternative to "the brotherhood" to all those minions in jobs like sitting on the bench of a court that tries to set up campaigners against the genocide.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

This is the best news that I have heard all week. Truly!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, a very good morning to you Bill! What great news about Jane! I am so happy for her and ALL of us, she's one shining example of courage and dignity, with a very strong focus.
    Very inspiring, as I find this whole community of Avalonians too. Be well and much love to you, Bill!

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Excellent news thanks Bill.

9. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I hope there are people out there who are keeping tabs on the "good guys". That judge must be recorded as such. I'm far too invoved elswhere to be the one to keep such records but it would be wonderful to know that there was a "mormon" like team out there recording these acts of humanity. I'm very sure that events will progress to such a point where these things will matter a lot.

If there is ever a tipping point where the weight of evidence is the swinger for a dramatic uplift of the truth and the cause of truth, a reliable and trusted record of "who's who" will be vital.

It's easy to think we are not going to be in such a position but if you rationalise all our hopes and the pathways to that great stage of achievement we should really be thinking and record keeping like 'state' leaders and their teams.

What would we do if suddenly a colapsing 'government' suddenly burdened us with the responsibility of taking charge and fulfilling all the responsibilities of governing?

I'm not kidding here!

Imagine a team of people being handed the job of running the 6 or 7 billion people on earth ( not least, because of all those underground complexes!). Who would be that team is a great debate I'm sure. I could think of a few and I'll bet the rest of you could too.

Also, if persuasion to "defect" is key to winning the numbers game with all of this, surely, we need to present something that is a serious alternative to "the brotherhood" to all those minions in jobs like sitting on the bench of a court that tries to set up campaigners against the genocide.

I like the direction your thinking is going; though I think there is no need to worry about anything, planning for a positive future outcome definitely helps to create that outcome, and we should all be thinking more about how we are going to build the new world that is just around the corner instead of obsessing about what the dark side is up to. All the nefarious wrongdoing has to be exposed, but there is a tendency to dwell on the nefariousness, rather that just acknowledge what has happened and spread the word so that necessary steps can be taken. What the dark is up to and their futile attempts to cover it up is in the forefront of the news, and that is how it needs to be for now, but I think there is a lot of very good activity going on quietly behind the scenes which we don't hear much about, and it will naturally be on the rise as time goes by.

10. Link to Post #90
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

I get a message that the video has been removed..

11. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I've been thinking about Jane for several weeks now, the last I can find anything about her was that she was due in court. I remember an odd letter showing up on her site, and then some discussion that no one knows where she went.

Does anyone here know if Jane is safe and okay now? I'm adding her to my prayers.

Sometimes, we forget the past whistle blowers that have simply disappeared or slid off of the scene and out of site.

I believe she played an important role in preventing an attempt of a flu plague.

I think of this like Amnesty International. Let her, and Henry Deacon, and others feel, or know in some way, that we still remember them, and we still care for them.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Corncrake (1st February 2011), fifi (26th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Further word of Jane Burgermeister's status would be appreciated greatly. That lady is a real hero, Godspeed to her.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

edina (26th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Video removed by user is the only think I get

16. Link to Post #94
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

The link to her website on page 1 does not work (anymore). Have finally seen the two videos and although I knew a bit about it I never got a better picture than after watching these two videos...

17. Link to Post #95
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Does anyone here know if Jane is safe and okay now? I'm adding her to my prayers.
    That's what I'd like to know too. I decided not to take the vaccine after I saw her interview on Camelot.

18. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I've been thinking about Jane for several weeks now, the last I can find anything about her was that she was due in court. I remember an odd letter showing up on her site, and then some discussion that no one knows where she went.

Sometimes, we forget the past whistle blowers that have simply disappeared or slid off of the scene and out of site.

I believe she played an important role in preventing an attempt of a flu plague.

I think of this like Amnesty International. Let her, and Henry Deacon, and others feel, or know in some way, that we still remember them, and we still care for them.

I found this other thread that Bill Ryan posted back in Sept, Jane is free for anyone else here who was interested in what she was doing.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anna (5th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #97
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately it is still not available again. I would love to know what it is about.

21. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder what happened to Jane Burgermeister, she was so in front of things then the Government come down her big time and now all is quiet. One can only imagine at this point. Godspeed to you Jane Burgermeister.

22. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My heart to Jane's heart, we are with you, and send you love, calm, peace, solidarity and our combined strength...now.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

loveandgratitude (12th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Sending you much love and healing for all to resolve as you wish. And a big hug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast