+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

Ok I thought I'd share this little one with you...

I'm in the middle of a liquid HCG protocol weight loss program I'm doing without any doctors help or advice... please consider I've done 10 liver flushes AND don't drink alcohol or too many bad things for over 2 years but couldn't loose the last 10 kg of weight I wanted to to be lean and trim

I'd heard Kevin Trudeau talk about this and a couple of others on http://www.oneradionetwork.com/

And reading this article in NEXUS magazine last month http://whatwomenmustknow.com/pdfs/NexusObesity.pdf

...and having an advert next to the article for homeopathic drops for £15 for ~2500 drops made me think I'll give it a go... (Ed Ward >>> www.goodvitality.com you will need to call them, it was removed from their website )

Now I suggest people read and reread the article 2-3 times and then make up their own minds

I have lost 7.5 kg in 3 weeks without EFFORT, without HEADACHES or CRAVINGS... but I have got rid of most of my cravings with detoxing etc before I did it...

There is no alcohol or sweets or starch for ~6-7 weeks so if you're addicted to these drinks/foods it may not work... I mean your will power will need to be powerful to reject these visual "draws". Two mouths of ice cream one weekend halted my weight loss for ~1-2 days.

Hope it helps someone else like it did me...

John
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 14th December 2013 at 12:43.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th April 2018), Bhusunda (14th January 2012), CeltMan (7th May 2012), Cognitive Dissident (6th February 2018), DNA (20th November 2011), Equatorial Eyes (17th November 2012), Eram (18th November 2012), EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012), goldenprincessca (7th February 2011), kaatje (11th February 2011), kanishk (22nd June 2016), ktlight (15th November 2011), MessiahMews (22nd May 2012), Miller (20th November 2011), NancyV (16th November 2011), Referee (23rd December 2011), RunningDeer (20th March 2014), shamanseeker (15th November 2011), Swanette (20th November 2011), Unified Serenity (15th November 2011), Watching from Cyprus (22nd December 2011), write4change (17th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

Eh, what's the point?

Eating healthy requires a lifestyle change, not diets. It's a good thing it's worked for you but I believe that it's better to just enjoy what you like in moderation and be as physically active as possible. I believe I've lost weight the past 2 weeks because I move around a lot more with a job that requires me on my feet 98% of the time.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Amaterasu (4th February 2012), East Sun (18th November 2012), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Isthatso (15th November 2011), Khaleesi (14th January 2012), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike Gorman (4th February 2012), modwiz (6th February 2011), soleil (16th November 2012), Vanessa (25th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

HJ,
    Check out the link if you really are interested in loosing the bits diets (by this I mean eating sensibly) or excercise don't seem to shift... I've had ~10kg I could not seem to shift.

I go the gym 3-4 times a week and have been doing for 4+ years... I also eat in moderation and very healthily but hit a level where I couldn't remove any more "stored Abnormal fat"... I only intend to change my eating habits for the time of the protocol and don't do diets either... The "reset" metabolism aspect of the protocol via the Hypothalamus is what attracted me to doing this from page 4 of the link...

"Dr Simeons finally concluded that the key to the obesity problem lies within the part
    of the brain called the diencephalon, a complex of structures that includes the
    thalamus and hypothalamus. It is particularly the compromised function of the
    hypothalamus, he discovered, that is at the core of the problem."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

CeltMan (7th May 2012), Dawn (22nd November 2011), EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012), Starseed_Dorina (22nd November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The news just had something on about the future effects of HCG saying that the risks far outweigh the benefit you are receiving now, and that most people gain the weight back once they stop using the HCG. I personally have tried it as I have always been looking for that special key to make the weight drop off. I do find it for a little while, then it stops working and I gain back the weight plus another 10 or 15 pounds! But my point here is that the damage you could be inflicting upon yourself is not worth it, not to mention surviving on that 500 calorie diet.

I have recently made a change to my eating, and plan to keep it as it is working for me quite nicely. I have gone to live foods...veggies & fruits and some grains. In 6 weeks I have lost 14 pounds, have not been starving myself on that 500 calorie diet or using chemicals. Completely off of all sugars, starches and processed foods. And the best thing is is that this weight will stay off because I made a change in how and what I am now eating. I also incorporated the eating for your blood type which keeps me away from foods that are not good for certain blood types (or so the book says)

I wish you well on your weight loss journey!! :-)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Goldenserenity For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th April 2018), CeltMan (7th May 2012), Dawn (22nd November 2011), Isthatso (15th November 2011), Khaleesi (14th January 2012), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Simple equations to weight loss are often ignored by "diet plans".

I have found the word diet, to be used in such misleading ways.

IMHO..if you have having issues loosing that "last 10kg" ..there maybe other underlining issues. As well it could be just the normal evolution of your body as you age.

As with most things in life...the less complicated the better..this has always worked for me.

Eat as much organic food as possible... especially milk products.

Eat as little meat and fish as possible.

Eat less...portion size as we all know has got to be one of the biggest problems in this issue.

Read labels... Knowing what you are eating is the first step. Helps you pay attention to portion sizes to.

Move more...i dont care if its at a gym or on the floor playing with grandkids or the dog...just MOVE!!

Laugh as much as you can.

Go outside.

The "Diet " industry, exists to make profits...there are NO profits in getting everyone slim and trim.

be well,
    celine

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Amaterasu (4th February 2012), Arcturian108 (26th April 2018), DreamsInDigital (22nd December 2011), Earth Angel (14th November 2011), East Sun (26th April 2018), Ellisa (4th February 2012), Little Ishta (20th November 2011), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), THIRDEYE (1st January 2012), transitionalman (21st November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Celine, I hope you are consuming raw dairy products, otherwise you are hurting yourself. Processed dairy is very, very bad for your body. http://www.notmilk.com

And reading labels is good, but don't eat too much that even needs a label. Remember, fruits and veggies don't come with a label. Only junk does.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (22nd November 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), shamanseeker (15th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Freedom's Avatar
    2nd star to the right and straight on till morning
    Thanks

I liked reading Kevin Trudeau's books...years ago...they were helpful to turning things around....but as I explored more alternatives...tried more things...researched and read...I would like to say....that we as humans should just go for as much of an alkaline diet as possible.....and try to add oxygen to the system as in the use of "cellfood"....this regiment should take you into the golden years happily, healthy and vibrant.

Namaste.....Freedom

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freedom For This Post:

Dawn (22nd November 2011), happyexpat (24th January 2011), Lettherebelight (24th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It is supposed to reset your base point where you body naturally holds its weight. It is hit and miss. I have seen a few people do it. It only worked on about half of them.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

aw, you guys... I have just finished 4 weeks on HCG. Sooo looking forward to eating again. But I didn't lose a huge amount - about 15 pounds. It was pretty painless and the diet is nutritious, if sparse. I'm hoping I've broken the chain, and this will be a maintainable level. I was already starving and not getting anywhere. Post-menopause is tough for losing weight. Swanny, on another thread talked about obese people eating 3-4 times more than slim people - NOT TRUE. There is more to obesity than simple overeating. I do realize that America eats to much, but I've been a fish'n chickatarian for almost 40 years - grown gardens, eat organic, you name it. Sometimes our toxic world and its stresses are to blame. Anway, along with extra poundage there is often a mild depression. I finally decided this was worth a try just to get happy.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th April 2018), CeltMan (7th May 2012), Dawn (22nd November 2011), Earth Angel (8th June 2014), EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012), Lettherebelight (24th January 2011), Lumial8 (13th February 2011), Starseed_Dorina (22nd November 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I wonder how many people who have replied here without knowing anything about HCG or reading the 13 page article (except lilac or Tone3J).

I've now lost 8kg without any effort and I'm strict with the cal intake less than 500 per day and no sugar/breads or starches as stipulated shortly I will be on the 3 week gradual increase of food again with no hHCG (just the memory effect of HCG in brandy water)... If you believed what the "news" said then the hHCG won't work... Each to their own.

I know full well the effects of needed to eat food as it grew etc etc as I did a load of research into cancer for my late Father, my life has changed nutritionally for the better since then on a number of ways. I wish I knew then what I know now...

Lilac 15 pounds for someone maybe with a smaller frame is great numbers... consistant steady loss. The eating again part is important for the first 3-4 weeks too with regards sugars and starches I read and that is the part to reset the glands so good luck

I want to continue it for another 3-5 days...

One this is for certain I don't feel like I'm starving and lunch is being prepared and I've not eaten for 14 hours and have no pains or pangs...

The author of the article is a ND and did the protocol... I don't this she would have done it if it wasn't safe or effective...

About the Author:
    Sherrill Sellman, ND, is a naturopathic doctor (Board certified in integrative
    medicine), an educator, a women's natural health expert, psychotherapist and
    journalist in the field of women's health. She is also a much sought after international
    lecturer, the host of two weekly radio shows, and a senior editor and contributing
    writer to numerous health publications. She is the best-selling author of Hormone
    Heresy: What Women MUST Know About Their Hormones and What Women MUST
    Know to Protect Their Daughters from Breast Cancer. Dr Sellman is a scheduled
    speaker at the 2010 NEXUS Conference in Queensland, Australia, on 24–26 July.
    For more information, visit http://whatwomenmust know.com. To see the complete
    version of Dr Sellman's article, go to
    http://whatwomenmustknow.com/freereports/hcg.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th April 2018), Dawn (22nd November 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    I wonder how many people who have replied here without knowing anything about HCG or reading the 13 page article (except lilac or Tone3J).
    I've read the book, and I've done my research online about it, I talked to others about the stuff, I listened to what the news said about it and I also bought some HCG. After all of that, I gave away the HCG to a friend who couldn't afford the 145.00 and I chose a different route that is much safer for me while I teach myself about proper nutrition and how to eat and feed myself so that I can have ever lasting results.
    Last edited by Goldenserenity; 4th July 2010 at 04:14.

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I did this protocol when it came out but it didn't work for me, the last few days were very hard as I was always very hungry. However I believe in the principle and I know many people don't like Kevin Trudeau but I do like him and believe him.
    What DID work for me was the Master Cleanse which is a 10 day fast (minimum). During those 10 days you just drink a lemonade with cayenne pepper and maple syrup, it's very good to detox the body and as a bonus you loose weight; incredibly I wasn't as hungry during the fast as I was during the other protocol.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Dawn (22nd November 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member blackatiam's Avatar
    Thanks

Two years ago I used HCG. I lost 45 pounds. It has not come back. My whole body is different, resculped. I lost fat in places where I didn't know I had fat. I did two sessions of 45 days in 6 months. I was a litte wary at first, but after I read Dr. Simeons, Pounds and Inches, it really made sense to me. When I was in the midst of the sessions, I felt very light like a dancer; I was not hungry on the 500 calories , had plenty of energy and it was nice not to think about food all the time. I coupled it with Intermittant Fasting (Fast5.com) and now that is a lifetime change. Being AWAKE has opened up so many new ways of doing things . . . this was just one of them for me. Check out www.hcginfoonline.com. Temet Nosce.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blackatiam For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

A quick update 11kg lost as of this morning and approximately 7% body fat... (one of those BMI scales)... Another friend is at 7kg weight lost.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Have you guys and gals ever tried juicing?.
    I lost 2.5kilos a week while on it and had a healthier main meal each day.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Dawn (22nd November 2011), Holly Lindin (15th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

im finding for the weight gain..not lose..
    How can that be?
    You simple stop eating all the time, or do like me normaly do
    I dont take break fast
    i have lunch at 14:00
    then dinner.. and thats it.
    i dont even think about food lol, sometimes i forget to eat :S
    no input no fat deposite right.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Lettherebelight (24th January 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yeah and water retention can really cause trouble, for example eating one bag of salty chips can make the human body retain up to two liters of water.

32. Link to Post #18
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

wish i could gain more weight, ITS on the genes you can almost do nothing about it.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    A quick update 11kg lost as of this morning and approximately 7% body fat... (one of those BMI scales)... Another friend is at 7kg weight lost.
    An update now a month on from stopping the drops... I stopped the drops the weekend of the Avebury camping. My weight has stayed off (like blackatiam) and I have stayed at 77-78kg for over the last Month, despite eating normally again.

I also know 2 people who have done similar with similar results AND 2 more starting this weekend based on my results. Will keep you posted on how these people progress.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Drops??, drops of what?? the juicing diet is all natural, no pills drops or powders.....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast