+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

Quote MiguelQ: "wish i could gain more weight, ITS on the genes you can almost do nothing about it". Hi MiguelQ, I suggest you eat breakfast at the start of your day, as this meal is the most beneficial to your body and digestive system. There is an old saying that goes like this "In the morning eat like a king, in the afternoon eat like a nobleman and in the evening eat like a beggar" This could help you to gain weight, although factors like stress, excersise, sleep-pattern, dietary components play a role in this, I think. A diet that supports the liver often helps to be energetic and good tempered. A maximum of 50 gram of meat a day, no refined products, no sugar, grapefruit and lemon juice drinks, warmth in food and clothing, support the liver. This organ is the garbage detox factory of the body and organic food provides a minimum of toxic bio-chemicals and is also free of G(enetic) M(anipulated) ingredients. This latest offense to nature is a great danger to our health, as it alters our DNA and fertility. It's a great danger to our health, see for yourself on www. responsibletechnology.com by Jeffrey Smith.
    Why GM plants are designed is explained, by Jeffrey Smith, as follows:

Quote "The five main GM foods are soy, corn, cotton, canola, and sugar beets. Their derivatives are found in more than 70% of the foods in the supermarket. The primary reason the plants are engineered is to allow them to drink poison. They're inserted with bacterial genes that allow them to survive otherwise deadly doses of poisonous herbicide. Biotech companies sell the seed and herbicide as a package deal. Roundup Ready crops survive sprays of Roundup. Liberty Link crops survive Liberty. US farmers use hundreds of millions of pounds more herbicide because of these herbicide-tolerant crops, and the higher toxic residues end up inside of us. The LIA position paper acknowledges that "Individuals with infections that compromise immunity… and/or high toxin loads may also be especially susceptible to adverse effects from pesticides." (end of Quote)

What's this subject of GM doing in a debate on weightloss? Well, toxic bio-chemicals influence our emotions and moods. When depressed and unhappy, craving for food and eating food as a comfort to feel good can lead to obesity and the issue of weightloss. There's a link between bio-chemicals (in our food) and loss of autonomy and responsibility for oneself.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Dawn (15th January 2012), Lettherebelight (24th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Drops??, drops of what?? the juicing diet is all natural, no pills drops or powders.....
    Drops of Homeapathic HCG. if you read the original post you would have known.

I'm not sure wheat grass and eating healthily would reset the metabolism. Well I know it didn't work for the period before the drops of HCG. Juicing would also spike your blood sugar... but if it worked for you Ammit and you've got to your ideal weight superb.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (22nd November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

My wife did a liver detox for her gall bladder, it was drink
    1/4 every 15 minutes of olive oil
    with 2 tbls lemon juice.
    It took 6 hours and she passed several big stones in her stool.

Peace
    Dan
    www.placeofrefuge2012.com
    A Peaceful Community for Tomorrow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to refuge2012 For This Post:

Dawn (15th January 2012), modwiz (15th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

It is very interesting about losing weight is when it is just about detoxifying and trying to get real food in. When I started to try to lose weight in 2008 it was around 80kg my length is 186 cm. In that year I got to about 74 Kg if I remember correctly and was still eating meat, because this an addiction and not a choice. You find this out when you try to avoid eating meat it same with alcohol.

In 2009 I got around 68 kg and was more on a 70-80% vegan diet.
    In 2010 till know I got from 65kg to about 62.5 kg and I'm no longer addicted to meat since April 2010.

A simple conclusion is when you get real food in your weight willl normalize

The main focus is to get nutritional food in the body and get foods that aren't food out of you life style and your weight will normalize, since all the propaganda and confusion about losing weight is making people making to wrong choices about food and never get really a solution for there problems.

The first step is to avoid 99% till 100% what is available in the supermarkets. That's how bad it is today if you look in Holland for food if you do not avoid this then you going have problems with nutrition and that is why people fail on this one to get it right.

The main focus is to get greens and seafood (not the fishy things)=) in your diet, my main choices are and still is Dulse powder or iodine containing seafoods and for greens chorella/spiralina/blue green algae. If you get this in it will help to get off the cravings ,but it will take time and you have to shift your life style from dead food to real food in steps .
    Last edited by Mu2143; 7th September 2010 at 19:49.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Dawn (15th January 2012), Madmustang (13th February 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Just thought I'd give the thread a revisit. It is now 7+ months later. I have kept 9-10 kg of this weight off. I'm stable around 78-80 kg and I started at 88.8 kg. It did exactly what is said on the tin. I don't worry about food any longer.

I have also introduced this weightloss protocol to ~20+ people now and all those who have read the article and fully understood it and had the will power to stick through the first 2-3 days and follow the rules have ALL lost weight.

My brother and sister in law are currently doing it and bro has lost 1.5 stones in 2 weeks so far.

All the details are in the first post...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Antagenet (22nd May 2012), CeltMan (7th May 2012), Dawn (22nd November 2011), EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012), Lettherebelight (24th January 2011), Madmustang (13th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote My wife did a liver detox for her gall bladder, it was drink 1/4 every 15 minutes of olive oil with 2 tbls lemon juice.
    Hi Refuge, do you have a link for this...........also 1/4 of what - teaspoon, tablespoon???

Cheers
    W

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Hi John - I have just read the 13 page article and makes sense to me

where did you order the product from? Thanks - Raven

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I have ordered the hcg products from reliable pharmaceuticals. Online pharmacy. Me and several friends have ordered from there so its not just some crud as some fraud places will send you. Safe. That is if you do the injection route. Which I think is the best way. You can mix for sublingualy too but I think sublinguial is a PITA. This is the cheap way to do it instead of going to expensive retail. I ordered my injection supplies from HCG Basics. Then I just ended up finding them at a local drug store. the injection method I literally had to force myself to eat even the small portions you are allowed, I was never hungry. Got a little bored with my food but I could have been a bit more inventive.

I didn't try the Trudeua method but the orignal Dr. Simenons protocol that Trudeua based his on.

GNC offers homeopathic HCG that works. Its the first homeopathic I have found of HGG that works really well or at least approaches the injection method (I test all this stuff on myself before recommending to my clients). I did the HCG platinum after the holidays as a detox because I got a little reckless with the food and drink. Vanity weight a few pounds so I 'm not sure how well the homeopathic works in the long term. I was hungrier on it than on the injection method and holding it under my tongue was annoying. Some people have more patience than I. That one was HCG platinum. Much more expensive and a little less effective I think than injection method but it still worked. My clients rave about this diet and have lots tons of weight on it and I don't know of any of them that gained it back.

The homeopathic method didn't explain about the fat in the makeup, lotions, and shampoos but that needs to be avoided too. A friend of mine put herself off her weight loss by handling olive oil with her bare hands. Stymied her weight loss for a day or so.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Raven (here)
    Hi John - I have just read the 13 page article and makes sense to me

where did you order the product from? Thanks - Raven
    Hi Raven,
    I used a place in the UK called goodvitality. The drops were £15. worked for me and about 15-20 people that have used them.

Be aware there is a smear campaign for HCG going around... My brother sent me this in an email yesterday titled

"HCG being lined up for FDA target, must protect corp profits at all costs!".
    http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/3...eight-fda.html

He is on week 3 and lost 1.5 stones or about ~8.5kg for the metric brained. My sister in law has lost a little less but they are both thrilled.

We have all done the homeapathic drops not the injections. A number of you here on PA saw me as I ended my HCG session last year at the camping in the UK.

The company I got the drops from did not recommend the 500 cals thing but I followed it religiously and haven't used deodrant, shampoo or creams for ~3+ years so did have to worry about that part...
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 26th January 2011 at 04:19.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Update my brother has now lost over 2 stone. I'm looking forward to seeing my brother and sis in law slimmer and the confidence it will bring to their lives.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

18. Link to Post #31
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The word diet is misused, badly in my opinion. A diet is what you eat, what you thrive on. My diet is a vegetarian one which varies according to the seasons here in the North East.

As soon as the jackets come off I am outside moving more and what little dairy(organic only) I eat becomes none by summer. I was 165 all Summer and I am currently 195.

This is normal for me. I am thinner in the Summer than I would visually like to be but I feel great and feel strong and heat doesn't get to me. My current Winter weight allows me to stay warmer naturally and is a consequence of indoor living and higher dairy and grain consumption. Bags of potato chips are allowed because weight is not a concern.

It is all about feeling good and being fit. Vanity can't be avoided but it can be minimized with a healthier attitude. Change your definition of diet and change your relationship with food to a positive one. Thee are few places we can demonstrate empowerment as effectively as in our food choices which are health choices. You may think, easy for me to say but getting your head straight about anything makes it easier.

Eating strictly organic is my health insurance. I haven't had any medical insurance since 1988 and have not needed it. The few out of pocket expenses I incur are equal to the average persons monthly premium. At 58 I am on no, that is zero, medications.

Organic has more vitamins and minerals and tastes better. I do not look at it as costing more than regular produce because I will not consider what I hold to be unacceptable. I do not compare prices because they are not remotely comparable.

It is the tasteless, vitamin and mineral deficient toxic produce that is overpriced because it is basically worthless to start with.

Avocados are basically the same no matter what they are called. There you can save money because the organic ones are charging for the paperwork.

This is meant to be helpful and informative, not preachy, with the theme being "diet is what you eat in your approach to food". Not a temporary pattern that you go on and off of.
    Last edited by modwiz; 7th February 2011 at 23:52.

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

[QUOTE=Connecting with Sauce;46989]
    Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Drops??, drops of what?? the juicing diet is all natural, no pills drops or powders.....
    Drops of Homeapathic HCG. if you read the original post you would have known.

.[/QUOTE

People are paying $145 for homeopathic HCG?
    If that is true man, did you get taken!

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member nowisthetime's Avatar
    Thanks

I've done this and it worked well as far as losing weight and curbing the hunger. However, I had to quit after about a week because of the terrible headaches I got from the HCG. I also got migraine headaches for the first time throughout my last pregnancy (at 43!) The HCG mimics a pregnant body, so I should have known this would happen. I envy all who could do the HCG because I've been putting on weight for the last 10 years. And it is very difficult to get it off once menopause hits. I know from experience.
    You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one ---John Lennon

21. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Connecting with sauce

Yes I did read it, I was wondering if you actually new the true identity of the Drops you were taking and at £15 a pop!!, sod that, pass me the fresh fruit and veg please as I am fully aware of what a drop of my juice contains....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

22. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

and just incase you dont, read this :

"Scientists first recognized a specific hormone now called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the 1920´s (1). HCG is no doubt one of the most misused, misunderstood and underutilized tools in bodybuilding pharmacology we have available. HCG is not a steroid, but a naturally occurring peptide hormone, produced by the embryo in the early stages of pregnancy and later by the trophoblast (part of the placenta) to help control a pregnant woman´s hormones (1). This makes the uterine lining ready for implantation of the fertilized egg. HCG is a glycoprotein composed of 237 amino acids and has a mass of 36.7kDa. HCG basically "acts" as Leutenizing Hormone (LH) in your body. LH is a Gonadotropin. They were first extracted from the human in 1958; more precisely the pituitary glands. "

Oh yes, I like my fruit and veg juice.

Blessings

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Ammit,

Also it is produced in a body which has cancer. It is what causes the pregnancy stick to turn blue. So likewise this is a cancer test for men and women who 'know' they are not pregnant.

No questions that it is very effective at weight loss especially in the homeapathic way which is what eveyone is doing that I know. It is £15 for 2500 drops not per drop. This is enough for ~160 days worth of drops. Both a friend AND my brother have lost 2 stone SINCE start of January and feel very good about their new found slim-ness This is now ~20+ people I know who have lost this weight EASY with NO effort and results which make people OPEN their eyes for a few milli-seconds...

I like Juice and veggies too...

John

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    Simple equations to weight loss are often ignored by "diet plans".

As with most things in life...the less complicated the better..this has always worked for me.
    So true, I did a "detox" recently after having stomach problems for years, it included the following stipulations:

No red meat, No dairy, no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol, no processed/refined products (incl. condiments etc.), no gluten

It worked wonders. I went back to my old way of eating after and felt worse than before - so now I watch what I eat a bit better. Speaking of "equations," I started counting my calories during the detox and tried to stay about 2000 cal's per day - I used this website to help (my resting rate is about 2400 per day) www.fitday.com

I've lost more than 15 lbs since December - its a slow steady process but its not too hard, just need to be diligent about keeping track.

I'd like to comment on your other points also:

Eat as much organic food as possible... Agreed
    ...especially milk products. I have issues with lactose - when I cut it out I lose weight and feel better - lots of hormones in dairy too

Eat as little meat and fish as possible. I agree if you mean mass produced meats - Hand raised organic meat is another story - I do think meat should be moderated, though I enjoy the stuff, I try to have at least a couple of days meat free per week - I don't agree that full vegetarianism is good for you - we are omnivores and have been that way for thousands of years. Going vegan/veg is unnatural

Eat less...portion size as we all know has got to be one of the biggest problems in this issue. Total agree with this and your last couple points too - see above link and comments re: counting cal's

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

fourty-two (12th November 2012), nearing (14th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I believe Kevin Trudeau also said that the resetting of your metabolism could also be accomplished by eating 100% organic for a year to see the same results. For me personally, I have not tried the HCG because I have gotten to a point where it is not about weight anymore it is about toxicity. I just read a book about how waste in your body equals weight. Creating a balanced ecology in my digestive track is more my focus now.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angellight For This Post:

CeltMan (7th May 2012), Madmustang (13th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by angellight (here)
    I just read a book about how waste in your body equals weight. Creating a balanced ecology in my digestive track is more my focus now.
    Good point Angellight. Have you investigated liver flushing? This will help massively on the digestive track and detoxing. One of the reasons I did HCG was to get rid of the toxins within the fat and avoid the 1 year of organic.

John

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

angellight (16th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    wish i could gain more weight, ITS on the genes you can almost do nothing about it.
    Hi MiguelQ - have you ever listened to Bruce Lipton, who explains that we aren't victims of our genetics - it's very interesting - tehre are many places he talks about it - but here is one link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=4iCcn...eature=related I hope you enjoy it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast