+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

I've read a bunch of comparisons between homeopathic and pharmaceutical grade HCG and can't figure out which is better. Homeopathic sites say that the pharmaceutical grade is overpriced and unneccessary. The pharmaceutical sites say that the homeopathic grade is more of a placebo and that the HCG has been so diluted that it's barely there. Who do you believe?

Does anyone have experience with both that can give an honest comparison?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laurel For This Post:

CeltMan (7th May 2012), Dawn (22nd November 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I used homeopathic and my drops were £15 for 2500 drops. Worked for me.

John

¤=[Post Update]=¤

www.oneradionetwork.com was one of the places I heard about it... A number of his guests over the last 2 years have discussed it. Nexus ran a article on it too. And goodvitality was where I got my drops.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

CeltMan (22nd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

This is a really interesting subject, i'm over thin not over weight, but my partner is going to try Dr Simeons protocol, i expect good results for her.

I found Dr Simeons book online here
    http://www.diyhcg.com/media/Dr-Simeons-Manuscript.pdf

http://www.goodvitality.com seems to be the cheapest source, and have been vetted by some forum members... good enough for me.

Modwiz, i was interested in your observation on organic avocados being the same as non organic... i suspect this may be the case for quite a number of foods... are you aware of any others?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

CeltMan (23rd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I have ordered the hcg products from reliable pharmaceuticals. Online pharmacy. Me and several friends have ordered from there so its not just some crud as some fraud places will send you. Safe. That is if you do the injection route. Which I think is the best way. You can mix for sublingualy too but I think sublinguial is a PITA. This is the cheap way to do it instead of going to expensive retail. I ordered my injection supplies from HCG Basics. Then I just ended up finding them at a local drug store. the injection method I literally had to force myself to eat even the small portions you are allowed, I was never hungry. Got a little bored with my food but I could have been a bit more inventive.

I didn't try the Trudeua method but the orignal Dr. Simenons protocol that Trudeua based his on.

The homeopathic method didn't explain about the fat in the makeup, lotions, and shampoos but that needs to be avoided too. A friend of mine put herself off her weight loss by handling olive oil with her bare hands. Stymied her weight loss for a day or so.
    Ive done 4 rounds of HCG, lost around 35lbs was the most I lost in a month run, 20 the least (yay for being a guy..) though I would gain back with in a few months... I would bounce from 215ish to 185 and back...

I was doing Deep Muscle injection (the ONLY way to do it I M O) good luck with the drops, if they work for you great.. I'm a little too skeptical for the plasebo effect I think. My injections were also mixed with a lot of Vit B; which lended a nice energy boost, and for two of my runs I switched out Bacterial static water with Collodial silver (no noticable effect, though I was healthy to begin with..)

And then I went to mongolia for a month and was forced to learn that portion control is king, I quit DEPENDING on HCG to do everything for me (externalization of power) and started to use view it as a tool that I had out grown, I dropped to 175 through diet control a lone & have since gotten back to 185-190 (a good weight for me, 5'11").

The MAJOR item for me, what has allowed ME to keep weight off & be much happier is avoiding sugars like THE PLAUGE! keeping complex sugars (especialy grain based) (aka carbs) below 100g a day & I only eat one full meal a day now, maybe two & I will quite often skip a full day with just fluids & maybe a few nuts to keep hunger at bay.

But really, the one thing doing this and helping people do it has shown me is that we are all so very different; experiement on your self, see how you react.. I think for most the reality of weight control is SELF control...

at leats it was for me.

My source for "pharma" grade HCG:
    http://www.alldaychemist.com/hcg/

Though I also did about 50 hours of research into the original protocal, modern applications & aplied learning through personal experimentation.

I've since then settled into a "Paleo" diet as logicaly this makes the most sense (though I'm loosely following it) & it works for me.
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd December 2011 at 22:31.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Antagenet (22nd May 2012), CeltMan (23rd March 2012), Dawn (15th January 2012), fourty-two (12th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I have ordered the hcg products from reliable pharmaceuticals. Online pharmacy. Me and several friends have ordered from there so its not just some crud as some fraud places will send you. Safe. That is if you do the injection route. Which I think is the best way. You can mix for sublingualy too but I think sublinguial is a PITA. This is the cheap way to do it instead of going to expensive retail. I ordered my injection supplies from HCG Basics. Then I just ended up finding them at a local drug store. the injection method I literally had to force myself to eat even the small portions you are allowed, I was never hungry. Got a little bored with my food but I could have been a bit more inventive.

I didn't try the Trudeua method but the orignal Dr. Simenons protocol that Trudeua based his on.

The homeopathic method didn't explain about the fat in the makeup, lotions, and shampoos but that needs to be avoided too. A friend of mine put herself off her weight loss by handling olive oil with her bare hands. Stymied her weight loss for a day or so.
    Ive done 4 rounds of HCG, lost around 35lbs was the most I lost in a month run, 20 the least (yay for being a guy..) though I would gain back with in a few months... I would bounce from 215ish to 185 and back...

I was doing Deep Muscle injection (the ONLY way to do it I M O) good luck with the drops, if they work for you great.. I'm a little too skeptical for the plasebo effect I think. My injections were also mixed with a lot of Vit B; which lended a nice energy boost, and for two of my runs I switched out Bacterial static water with Collodial silver (no noticable effect, though I was healthy to begin with..)

And then I went to mongolia for a month and was forced to learn that portion control is king, I quit DEPENDING on HCG to do everything for me (externalization of power) and started to use view it as a tool that I had out grown, I dropped to 175 through diet control a lone & have since gotten back to 185-190 (a good weight for me, 5'11").

The MAJOR item for me, what has allowed ME to keep weight off & be much happier is avoiding sugars like THE PLAUGE! keeping complex sugars (especialy grain based) (aka carbs) below 100g a day & I only eat one full meal a day now, maybe two & I will quite often skip a full day with just fluids & maybe a few nuts to keep hunger at bay.

But really, the one thing doing this and helping people do it has shown me is that we are all so very different; experiement on your self, see how you react.. I think for most the reality of weight control is SELF control...

at leats it was for me.

My source for "pharma" grade HCG:
    http://www.alldaychemist.com/hcg/

Though I also did about 50 hours of research into the original protocal, modern applications & aplied learning through personal experimentation.

I've since then settled into a "Paleo" diet as logicaly this makes the most sense (though I'm loosely following it) & it works for me.
    I'm doing a second round of homeopathic HCG with the drops left over from last year

I started on the 28th December with fat loading.. I have BMI scales so am able to guage the progress...

28th Dec : 84.4kg 20%
    29th Dec : 85.0kg 20%
    30th Dec : 85.2kg 21%
    31st Dec : 83.4kg 21%
    1st Jan : 81.8kg 20%

Each measurement is made at wake up, I plan to do it daily and log it here...

I do plan to avoid sugars and grains much better as the last 4-5 months, I let it slip after being at 78-80kg for most of the year since last doing HCG.. there was a bit of brown fat too I didn't fully get rid of last time which I plan to get rid of this time...
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 13th January 2012 at 22:56.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

CeltMan (13th January 2012), Dawn (15th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Ok an update since the 2nd Jan

2nd Jan : 81.4kg 20%
    3rd Jan : 80.6kg 20%
    4th Jan : 80.6kg 20%
    5th Jan : 80.2kg 20%
    6th Jan : 80.0kg 20%
    7th Jan : 79.4kg 19%
    8th Jan : 79.4kg 19%
    9th Jan : 79.2kg 19%
    10th Jan: 78.4kg 19%
    11th Jan: 79.0kg 18%
    12th Jan: 78.2kg 18%
    13th Jan: 78.2kg 18%

So far I've lost 6.2 kg since the 28th December... I haven't been as strict with the amounts of the low carb stuff that is healthy and maybe having too much fatty fish but am strict with the sugar/wheat and grains and high carb veg and fruit...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

CeltMan (13th January 2012), Dawn (15th January 2012), DoubleHelix (14th January 2012), wolf_rt (14th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)

So far I've lost 6.2 kg since the 28th December... I haven't been as strict with the amounts of the low carb stuff that is healthy and maybe having too much fatty fish but am strict with the sugar/wheat and grains and high carb veg and fruit...
    are you following the HCG protocal? there's a VERY spesific diet that acompanies it.

make sure to keep your water intake rediculously high, helps flush your body & you loose weight faster.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (15th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I am mainly eating green salad with one or two small tomatoes and 1 to 2 apples per day... I weighed it this evening though and it was a small side plate full which was ~250g of salad and it should be 100g but if I don't eat the apple I think I'll be fine. I don't always eat protein as I'm verging on being vegan with the flushes and have probably eaten more fish/meat in the last two weeks because of HCG...

The only thing I'm not strict with is the level of protein and maybe eat too much with fatty fish I now this just slows the slope of loss. It is only because the choice at work isn't so great for salad meats and I prefer seafish (Mackrel). Yes I need to drink a little more probably 2 litres a day. The HCG works so well I sometime forget to eat and drink... I feel tomorrow will be a loss days as I am about the same weight as I was this morning this evening... Off to drink more before bed.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (15th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

CWS,

Just 'playing devils advocate' here.

Do you know how much weight one might be expected to lose, if one was to just adhere to the diet as you described, without taking the HCG?
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

you may loose even more weight from a similar diet with no hcg, but from structural fat, and muscle tissue, not 'abnormal fat'
    500 calories, is a starvation diet... your body will attack muscle tissue to reduce energy needs.
    indeed it is possible to die of starvation, while remaining obese. due to this.

why the body clings on to this 'abnormal' fat? i thing psychological reasons is a good theory, also EMF pollution may cause brain dysfunction.

(had a far better post that got deleted...grrr)

just received the HCG, so we'll see... slow delivery...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

CeltMan (2nd February 2012), TargeT (2nd February 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Celtman,

No idea on if I was to do it without HCG. In the past when I've done low low carb diets I've always put the weight back on virtually straight away and felt hungry as anything... I almost forget to eat with HCG

Look up on Google how much would I loose on 500cal / day for info for the little devil wanting to know... I'm not trying to convince anyone just sharing what I've done and many I know have done seeing how easily I lost it. With weight-loss it is nice because you can make aware suppressed 'things' to people who are unaware but want to loose weight. Sneaky eh
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

CeltMan (2nd February 2012), Dawn (15th January 2012), TargeT (2nd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Well I've finished phase 2 and I lost just over 8kg since December the 28th, not bad for 30 days... Not as much as I'd planned to loose (was aiming for 72kg ish) but I wasn't totally strick with the fat content of the foods I ate and had oily fatty fish from work with salads but happy with the thinner me for 2012... Now need to be slow with the carb intake for phase 3. I just smile when I see all the adverts for weightwatchers... I'd rather loose weight than watch it

Much more information available here on the topic:
    http://www.whatwomenmustknow.com/
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

CeltMan (2nd February 2012), EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012), TargeT (2nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Well I've finished phase 2 and I lost just over 8kg since December the 28th, not bad for 30 days... Not as much as I'd planned to loose (was aiming for 72kg ish) but I wasn't totally strick with the fat content of the foods I ate and had oily fatty fish from work with salads but happy with the thinner me for 2012... Now need to be slow with the carb intake for phase 3. I just smile when I see all the adverts for weightwatchers... I'd rather loose weight than watch it

Much more information available here on the topic:
    http://www.whatwomenmustknow.com/
    a 30 day cycle for a female (based on your numbers I'll assume your female) should be 15-20lbs (which is like what.. 30 - 60kg? )lost...

HCG's biggest benifit is hunger suppression, though it also forces your body to burn from different areas; the benifits of doing (sorry, MY OPINION HERE) REALL HCG is that its mixed with a high dose of vit. B for energy (which helps burn even more fat).

Your results will be drastically better with "the real stuff"; the hunger suppression should be so strong that eating is something you have to remind yourself todo.. (this is very dependant on correct dosage).

But again, I've never done the homeopathic version & it clearly did something for you, good for you now the struggle will be to keep it off (or it was for me.. haha) gotta change those deeply ingrained habits (eaating habits).

I wen't with the Paleo diet.. works wonders
    Where are you?

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

15-20 lbs is 6.8 - 9.1 kgs

26. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

TargeT (4th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Target,
    My signoff says 'John' so not a good assumption about my gender. I actually dipped down to 74kg yesterday... so that is ~9kg. Out of drops now too so not planning to use hcg again.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

TargeT (4th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

sorry, Im terrible at that goofy base 10 metric system...

I was indoctrinated in the US... haha

& apparently I'm not very observant at times either.. its what 2.2kg to 1lb? no clue where i got those numbers from.. haha you had excelent results from the homopathic stuff, but the fight is NOT OVER

You need to maintain that weight for a while to set your new "normal weight" so keep on top if it, use the scale every day.. I quit weighing myself about 3 months ago since I'm maintaining with out effort now.
    Where are you?

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

And reading this article in NEXUS magazine last month http://whatwomenmustknow.com/pdfs/NexusObesity.pdf
    That link was dead, so I found the equivalent via Wayback Machine...
    http://web.archive.org/web/201007051...xusObesity.pdf

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    Dr Simeons Manuscript link was also dead, but it wasn't archived on Wayback Machine. I hope this one was it...
    http://www.ihcgpro.com/Pounds&Inches.pdf
    Last edited by MessiahMews; 22nd May 2012 at 04:21. Reason: misspelling

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MessiahMews (here)
    And reading this article in NEXUS magazine last month http://whatwomenmustknow.com/pdfs/NexusObesity.pdf
    That link was dead, so I found the equivalent via Wayback Machine...
    http://web.archive.org/web/201007051...xusObesity.pdf

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    Dr Simeons Manuscript link was also dead, but it wasn't archived on Wayback Machine. I hope this one was it...
    http://www.ihcgpro.com/Pounds&Inches.pdf
    First one worked for me...
    http://whatwomenmustknow.com/pdfs/NexusObesity.pdf

Good luck...

btw I am still 76-77kg and have no issue what so ever with my weight... I do try and avoid high sugar food and really avoid wheat / cakes / pasta and pizzza... completely in some cases.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I recently suffered from some unknown hormonal problem which mimics menopause symptoms, as well as weight gain. My symptoms have improved about as fast as they started up. My main weapon against this is to visualize myself as healthy which in turn, caused me to take care of myself as I would envision someone with optimal health to practice. I have been eating primarily organic food and less of it. I started pilates and yoga and just try to remember balance in maintaining health. I visited mainstream fertility docs, family docs, OB GYN, and I started to feel as I was being sold a used car. Everybody wants to treat symptoms and not find the problem. Although I never found the cause of my problems and weight gain, I figured all I can do is my best at treating my body as the horse I was given to ride to my life lessons, if the horse is only used as a tool and not respected, I may not get where I'm going. Although I'm not obese or anything (165 lb and 5'11) ; I would like to loose a few more pounds. If any empowering nutritional tool is out there I am all ears, cheers!

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scarletfire (here)
    I would like to loose a few more pounds. If any empowering nutritional tool is out there I am all ears, cheers!
    I would suggest you start taking the piss It will rebalance the body as fast or faster than anything...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Earth Angel (9th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast