+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

I switched from sugar to honey, fizzy drinks to fruit juice and water and switched from crisps/biscuits snacks to fruit and veg snacks and drink a lot more water and I switched from cocoa pops and crappy cereals to porridge oats and it worked. I never did it to loose weight though, I did it because I felt it was right for me to do and I felt clogged up with badness and this made me feel a lot better. Also I can poop now lolol I just have to sort out my bald patches and I am taking sea kelp for those because I get bald patches all over my body but I feel a lot better than what I used to do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (18th November 2012), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    I switched from sugar to honey, fizzy drinks to fruit juice and water and switched from crisps/biscuits snacks to fruit and veg snacks and drink a lot more water and I switched from cocoa pops and crappy cereals to porridge oats and it worked. I never did it to loose weight though, I did it because I felt it was right for me to do and I felt clogged up with badness and this made me feel a lot better. Also I can poop now lolol I just have to sort out my bald patches and I am taking sea kelp for those because I get bald patches all over my body but I feel a lot better than what I used to do.
    your headed in the right direction

this is my bible: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ I highly suggest you read this for diet related items, it makes the most logical sense and I've seen dramatic results from it, HCG is amazing and will kickstart a "health make over" (lets avoid the word "diet" for now, as it should be something that stays with you for life, not a short term thing like "diet" is now taken to infer)

Eating Primal (paleo diet etc..) makes logical sense, works & is highly enjoyable if your a meat fan, but there will be sacrifices... sugar IS posion (in most forms) & bread or any grains (for the most part) are also bad.

I'm also looking into starting Cross Fit for exersize (right now its a mix of hikes and 12oz curls...) & hopefully will work up the modivation to get that going soon
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), NancyV (24th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Here it is, for the person that asked me back to the top of the thread pile

I will also be talking ABOUT "HCG" at my talk on the 20th November at The Bread and Roses Pub... So if you're in London, check this out. Or know someone within London who would want to go...

OK an Update on the DISTILLED WATER CONFERENCE in the UK which I will be speaking at...

It is going ahead.. BUT at a different location and it will be

FREE but only 70 seats maximum...

Details for those who Facebook >
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2946...t_mall_comment

For those that don't it will be at the Bread and Roses pub from ~5:30pm onwards to close... SW4 6DZ

Loads of aware people gathering... Must be a good thing right?
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 16th November 2012 at 17:24.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Lettherebelight (17th November 2012), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), TargeT (16th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

VENUE Changed to the Bread and Roses Pub > SW4 6DZ

and it is now FREE admission, 70 maximum or bring a cushion and some legs
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), TargeT (16th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Why don't you just love yourself as you are? Let your body tell you what it requires. What is true for one isn't true for another person. Best of all quit watching the T.V. that tells you to look like a Nazi concentration victim and then pump up your boobs with fake stuff or put make up on your abs to make six pack abs.

The quick dieting ideas change from year to year as if TPTB enjoy watching the sheeple adopt one fad after another fad that they present as science. It is their form of amusement to watch people go for the body beautiful as if that goal is more important that spiritual growth. What's the point to get laid more often? To stop hating yourself? To be part of the Hollywood beautiful people and dump your true blue, chunky friends as inferior?

When I scan this thread, I feel as if you people are beating yourselves up in the most obsessive compulsive ways and to what end. For god's sake, love yourself and let God help you achieve the best temple you can be. Please, please stop beating yourselves up.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Lettherebelight (17th November 2012), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

I'd agree with you granny if people were not tricked into eating in ways counter to millions of years of history....

Agriculture is new, so is tooth decay, diabetes & obesity......
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Dave Murphy, Andrew Norton Webber and Myself (John Shore) will be presenting in London this Tuesday on the 20th November see the flyer below.

Seating for ~70 so first come first seated
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want to congratulate you on your success, CWS.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EsmaEverheart For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (20th November 2012), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EsmaEverheart (here)
    I just want to congratulate you on your success, CWS.
    Thanks it worked... It went very well indeed.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Why don't you just love yourself as you are? Let your body tell you what it requires. What is true for one isn't true for another person. Best of all quit watching the T.V. that tells you to look like a Nazi concentration victim and then pump up your boobs with fake stuff or put make up on your abs to make six pack abs.

But the fact of the matter is that people these days look nothing near the slim and fit bodies that they should. We are being poisoned from multiple directions and especially by the foods we eat. Even quote healthy foods are loaded with toxins and chemicals that affect our hormones and other functions. Even organic foods have proven to be contaminated in a majority of cases, over 50 percent with chemicals.

Instead of looking fit we are collectively looking like the pillsbury doughboys and diabetes and cancer is sky rocketing in our nation (USA)
    It is proven that excess fat, and especially belly fat is a high indicator for a variety of disease conditions including diabetes and cardiac disease.

Please, folks if you are working on loosing weight and improving your diet do not give up. There are answers out there and ways to do it. For people who have had great difficulty this protocol may be the answer. Many toxins that we ingest have a hormonal interaction with our glands that promote weight gain. This particular protocol with HCG may be the answer to that.

Always remember that the powers that be resist greatly the products that will work the best for you. They are afraid that we will collectively learn the truth so they make those products very hard to get. Always be sure that you have fully educated yourself on the use of what ever product you select and for you are taking on great personal responsibility, which we all should have the god given right to do.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

soleil (22nd November 2012)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

just found this thread (thanks John!) and am very interested in trying this out. I have been on a juice fast for 2 weeks now ( second week I drank less juice and added urine) I have lost 10lbs but am wondering if I would be better with HCG ......anybody tried this?? last post on this thread is 2012 so I am hoping some more success stories will be out there.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), TargeT (9th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I did HCG a few times, but it was a y0-y0 affair since I didn't change my eating habits or exercise routine.

you can definitely lose weight quickly, faster for males, but still significant for females.. I think my best run was something like 35lbs in 30 days (I did that with out any added exercise, if you can mix some in it works even better).... I got pretty tired of stabbing myself with needles though, haha.

I'd say HCG is a good way to go if you are gearing up for a lifestyle change and want a kickstart.. if it's just to lose a few pounds on a y0y0 diet, well... that's the wrong mentality (mine was).
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th June 2014 at 15:25.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Earth Angel (9th June 2014), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

this is my bible: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ I highly suggest you read this for diet related items, it makes the most logical sense and I've seen dramatic results from it, HCG is amazing and will kickstart a "health make over" (lets avoid the word "diet" for now, as it should be something that stays with you for life, not a short term thing like "diet" is now taken to infer)

Thank you for sharing that. Looks very interesting. Ordered the book.

Hope to do the 2 week "master cleanser" fast starting Thursday with the full moon. Able to do that successfully twice but failed the last two attempts.

Will have the book in hand and try to include in dietary knowledge following such.

Hopefully will follow up here with any results.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), TargeT (9th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Calz;842516]

this is my bible: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/
    Will have the book in hand and try to include in dietary knowledge following such.

Hopefully will follow up here with any results.
    make sure to check out the forum there as well, LOTS of good info there from a ton of different people who are "followers" of the philosophy.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (9th June 2014), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danielle (here)
    Today is the 8th day of my diet on HCG (homeopathic pellets by bioMedx)-I fell good and have 3 kilos lost. I follow the main rules of the diet but I'm not so strict to it. I have no breakfast (without any feeling of hunger), then an apple, coffee with milk(forbidden!-only one spoon a day) and sugar(forbidden!) or "sweetie gold" (forbidden ! if often used) than lunch (cooked fish or grilled meat or cottage cheese with vegetables, no oil added), dinner-an egg with vegetables. I<ve eaten one slice of bread so far, one piece of chocolate, rice wafers often, apples often, a small cup of soup with lentil and cereal but this was because of trying the taste not that I was hungry.And I drink water and herbal tea a lot.
    The most noticable differences between other diets and HCG diet: After taking these drops, I don't feel hungry, I'm emotionally stable (my overweight is a result of emotional eating before all), I don't have headaches or pains, I can walk with my dog for an hour without being tired, I don't shiver though it's cold outside. The only change is I must go to sleep earlier than before.
    I tried many diets, went on fitness (lost 6 kilos but suffered muscle and heart pains)-but HCG diet seems to be the one that doesen't cause any suffering for the body. I will follow it .

Love
    Joanna
    Hi Joanna,
    Are you serious that you have lost 3 kilos in just a week? I am really surprised. While browsing HCG diet, i came across few websites. Is it really need to buy hunger free hormones to control appetite? I am very much interested in this diet. I would be very happy if you can share few Diet charts which are below 1000 calories.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gracy41 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

I just made a search on HCG and obesity. Controlled Studies have been replicated again and again showing that HCG has no demonstrated effect on weight loss. Water injection has the same effect. Conclusion, it would be the diet going with it that has the effect. A simple google search will give the Studies. The search and research slso show that HCG can have a negative impact enhancing some cancer Cells.

Note that HCG is a hormone produced by pregnant women

i also noted that HCG does not seem to be the main ingredient in drops. There is a whole combination of ingredients for which we do not know the impact.

A risk to take maybe??
    Last edited by Flash; 9th January 2018 at 16:57.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Navigator (9th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Taking HCG for weight loss is like taking steroids for muscle gain -- not a good idea and there WILL be side effects. Period.

Not everyone is so inclined to lose weight just because that hormone is present. I do know some larger women who (without supplemented HCG) amazingly did lose much weight with the onset of pregnancy, and I also know some fairly thin women who gained a lot on the onset of pregnancy. The hormone, I would assume, seeks to balance weight for optimal pregnancy, and different effects may be seen in different women. While I've heard some anecdotes that it has helped some people lose weight, steroids have helped bodybuilders and weightlifters gain more muscle - it doesn't mean we should be doing this to get those gains.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I just made a search on HCG and obesity. Controlled Studies have been replicated again and again showing that HCG has no demonstrated effect on weight loss. Water injection has the same effect. Conclusion, it would be the diet going with it that has the effect. A simple google search will give the Studies. The search and research slso show that HCG can have a negative impact enhancing some cancer Cells.

Note that HCG is a hormone produced by pregnant women

i also noted that HCG does not seem to be the main ingredient in drops. There is a whole combination of ingredients for which we do not know the impact.

A risk to take maybe??
    I did injections when I did HCG, and it was just pure HCG iirc. to me it seemed like it suppressed hunger fairly well but in the end it was basically an aggressive fast.

I lost 30lbs in 25 days or so, but since I never changed my eating habits I'd rapidly gain it back after going off the protocol.

Now I fast most of every day, works much better (Time restricted eating, intermittent fasting.. call it what you will).

Quote Posted by Navigator (here)
    Taking HCG for weight loss is like taking steroids for muscle gain -- not a good idea and there WILL be side effects. Period.
    As I've done both, I disagree.

Do things intelligently and moderately and you'll be fine
    Where are you?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Flash (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Navigator (9th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Do things intelligently and moderately and you'll be fine
    Heh, I guess that argument can applied fairly liberally.

While I might be inclined to find ways for my body to be encouraged to augment certain hormones to my perceived advantage, I wouldn't be forcing them into my body, but that's just me. Most people I know that have used steroids in the past look back and think it wasn't such a good idea, especially when one considers it can cause permanent genital shrinkage (with heavy long term use) or growth in the case with women, but the "positive" effects never last.

Good to see you got to regular fasting - even partial day fasting can do wonders.
    Last edited by Navigator; 10th January 2018 at 00:18.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

Flash (10th January 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), TargeT (1st February 2018)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    If you are tired of being on diet for a longer period of time, I think I had a solution.
    There are countless diet plans and products out there today. Most of which are schemes which promise unbelievable results.
    I am not recommending it you but I want to help them who are facing problem on being diet for a longer period. Here is the shortcut. It is called HCG. Drops, diets and exercise techniques guaranteed to melt away fat to show a slender and healthier you. Wouldn't do well if just one of them actually worked long-term.
    I am giving you suggestion, but it is up to you to take the action.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to gracy41 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast