+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Weight loss cure "THEY" don't want you to know about...

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    just found this thread (thanks John!) and am very interested in trying this out. I have been on a juice fast for 2 weeks now ( second week I drank less juice and added urine) I have lost 10lbs but am wondering if I would be better with HCG ......anybody tried this?? last post on this thread is 2012 so I am hoping some more success stories will be out there.
    I started to try it once because a friend told me how great it was. She gave me some to try. Then I bought some.

However, after that, I did some research and took it back. It comes from placenta.

Whose placenta did they get it from?

It creeped me out.

If I could dig up the research and share it, I would. I'll give it a try in the next few days and re-post if I find it.

I'm glad they took it back. I told them it was based on research and the truth I discovered about it.

I like the water fast idea. Also, exercise and common sense healthy eating. Organic, raw, and healthy cooked whole foods.

We're all living and learning what works best for each one of us.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

TargeT (4th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Like most estrogen based "drugs" the source is horses.

And it's mostly just urine... (hey, remember that urine therapy thread?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Placenta material in horse urine??? Hmmmm....

No, I did not remember the urine thread. However, a very close friend of mine from Germany swears by it. I can't remember if I ever tried it. It would have been a long time ago. The principle sounds sound.

I read that it tastes better than Epsom salt, and I did take that recently.

I am willing to explore. Recently I've been doing the turpentine.

I'm also using frequencies...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcseTF2hNRk

And imagination/intention/feeling/visualization. Neville Goddard style.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bennycog (26th April 2018), Blacklight43 (4th February 2018), TargeT (4th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

No, I did not remember the urine thread. However, a very close friend of mine from Germany swears by it. I can't remember if I ever tried it. It would have been a long time ago. The principle sounds sound.

MM
    HCG is produced in high quantities in the placenta, and it mostly "comes from there" but that's like saying all water is rain water (mostly true, but more water is "ground" water really) if that makes sense...

Once menopause sets in many women partake in HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) which is the main product of pregnant mare urine... but there are others as well.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

MM
    HCG is produced in high quantities in the placenta, and it mostly "comes from there" but that's like saying all water is rain water (mostly true, but more water is "ground" water really) if that makes sense...

Once menopause sets in many women partake in HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) which is the main product of pregnant mare urine... but there are others as well.
    That's a good explanation. Thank you.

I'm glad I did not partake in hormone replacement therapy. I just went natural. My body found balance quite quickly, actually.

MM

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

TargeT (4th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

That's a good explanation. Thank you.

I'm glad I did not partake in hormone replacement therapy. I just went natural. My body found balance quite quickly, actually.

MM

HRT seems like a personal preference for some, almost mandatory for a few; but (iirc) the libido aspect was often a key factor in the decision; which can be very pivotal depending on the relationship.

Growing up with a nurse practitioner Mom(OB-GYN for the longest time) learned me a thing or three.
    Where are you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,690 times in 640 posts

This is a terrific insight into the inner working of the body. He goes into detail about our 5 hormones which are hormone sensitive lipase, insulin, oestrogen, testosterone and cortisol. If your hormones are not functionally correctly, then most likely your body will not be breaking down the fats correctly.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Lettherebelight (26th April 2018), Michelle Marie (28th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Folks,
    I saw that this thread has been revived, and since I have personal recent experience with one of the products involved, I thought I had better share it now. Please go to this website to see a full explanation of what I have been using, which doesn't come from any placenta, and is truly miraculous. http://trimyouspray.com/
    As a woman way beyond menopause, it had been almost impossible for me to lose any weight until I found this homeopathic hCG product, which is an oral spray that you use twice a day, which mimics a brain chemical that tells your body you are starving, and the body needs to release deep stored fat to correct for that. If you follow the protocol exactly you will lose a pound a day, and that has been my experience. This weight loss will last as long as you are careful in what you eat following the diet.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Flash (26th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), TargeT (26th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    This weight loss will last as long as you are careful in what you eat following the diet.
    What if you just dieted that way with out the spray?

For all that HCG did to me, I'm pretty convinced most of it was the fact that I was eating 400 calories a day or less and was probably DEEP into Ketosis by day 3 or so.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Lettherebelight (27th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

TargeT you are a young bunny. When one normally cuts back calories in an extreme way the body interprets that as starvation and without the hCG will slow the metabolism down and hold onto all stored fat, as well as whatever additional calories you are consuming.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Hym (26th April 2018), TargeT (26th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

TargeT you are a young bunny. When one normally cuts back calories in an extreme way the body interprets that as starvation and without the hCG will slow the metabolism down and hold onto all stored fat, as well as whatever additional calories you are consuming.
    Target has a forty years old body of someone exercising regularly and who has never been really sick, nor had any disbalance (wait that he start losing this testosterone in 10 years from now, he may then start understanding).

And despite a video that he posted yesterday of the Joe Rogan show, where the doctor in it stipulated that we are incredibly hard on fat people and he explains why fat people do ot lose weight and why it is so difficult, despite the fact that a guts bacteria keeping people slim has been discovered (bacteria absent in fat people), despitte hormonal disbalance often created by contaminants mimicking hormones or plainly hormonal injection of animals we consume for example, despite all that, Target will maintain his caloric restriction biais as being THE solution, not understanding that it is not the solution for many because of the above.

Of course caloric rsstriction makes one lose weight, when it is the first time you diet, and the body has not reacted to limit basic metabolism expenditure thinking it is starving. But when it is your second or third time around, try losing weight.

Anyhow, I have given up on Target, he can maintain his highly prejudice mind against obesite and against obese people despite facts and science, if he wishes so.

As I can maintain my own judgments on those who judge sick people.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), TargeT (26th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

That is a very old, very wrong myth.

Once your glucose levels drop below a certain point your mitochondria still need an energy source so your body starts to slide into ketosis (burning fat). Ketosis is a process that the body goes through on an everyday basis, regardless of the number of carbs you eat. This is because this process provides us with energy from ketones whenever sugar is not readily available. You can monitor this in your self if you want, it's very inexpensive due to the popularity among body builders.

Now, there are sometimes when this does not work out, if you are diabetic you can go too far into Ketosis into Ketoacidosis, but that's usually only during extreme situations like Diabetes or body building or super marathon runners etc.. and usually is entirely symptomatic of insulin resistance issues.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    the body has not reacted to limit basic metabolism expenditure thinking it is starving.
    The process you reference literally does not exist; we know nearly every step of this metabolic process very well at this point, though they are somewhat "recent" discoveries (last decade or two) in some aspects.

Quote a guts bacteria keeping people slim has been discovered (bacteria absent in fat people)
    Gotta love all these new discoveries! I'm a huge proponent of fecal transplants
    I've been trying to get my wife to do one for a couple years now due to her IBS.

Anyhow, I have given up on Target, he can maintain his highly prejudice mind against obesite and against obese people despite facts and science, if he wishes so.

As I can maintain my own judgments on those who judge sick people.
    Your judging the hell out of me, I'm not jugding anything... you have a serious issue with this topic and project the hell out of it on me,

I'll take it, but I'm not blind to it... Look at what I posted, it has nothing to do with what you think I'm doing, I'm explaining a process that EXISTS, why do you spout such vitriol too that? Do you want sympathy? what do you want exactly? Seems to me like we are (at the basic root) agreeing on everything except for your interpretation of my posts...

back off lady!
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th April 2018 at 20:34.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote TargeT;Your judging the hell out of me, I'm not jugding anything... you have a serious issue with this topic and project the hell out of it on me,

I'll take it, but I'm not blind to it... Look at what I posted, it has nothing to do with what you think I'm doing, I'm explaining a process that EXISTS, why do you spout such vitriol too that? Do you want sympathy? what do you want exactly? Seems to me like we are (at the basic root) agreeing on everything except for your interpretation of my posts...

back off lady!
    I agree i was provocative, but with no hard feeling truly.

I do think we do not see the same way when it comes to difficulties - Ex. I have been explained in details by my endocrinologist why type 2 diabetics have so much problems to lose weight - it has nothing to do with will power, usually they do not eat more than anybody else, often less in fact, and it has nothing to do with dieting.

And, often when weight loss happens, it is gained back in no time, quite desperating.

when only relying on caloric intake count, we forget the rest of the problems to be resolved. The low caloric intake process is far from enough and quite incomplete. This is my point.

And yes I have an issue with this topic. I have been hearing so much but soooooo much misjudgment from sooooo many people throughout times, which would never have occured to someone with no legs for example or a person with cancer, yet, it is happening to obese people. Why??

I remember someone telling me, after years of high cortisol due to constant stress, that I had given myself the least destructive cancer, namely diabetis. And both are linked, weight gain and sugar processing in the tissue problems. And this is true, why is it not considered that way, like a cancer or a disease instead of a lack of willpower?

I was going to back off when I saw the excellent video you posted on another thread. But then, you posted here again about low caloric intake without consideration for the rest of the solutions. So, I could not resist but respond. It does trigger me.

I cannot stand dietecians anylonger either because they only focus on caloric reduction usually even if they could know better .
    Last edited by Flash; 26th April 2018 at 22:47.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018), TargeT (27th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I cannot stand dietecians any longer either because they only focus on caloric reduction usually even if they could know better .
    Five of my siblings are on medication for Type II diabetes. My sister was discouraged with her weight loss progress, so I sent her Dr. Neal Barnard’s book. (see below) We met up this past weekend. There was a marked improvement from the last time we got together.

I’m about 2/3 into “The China Study,” by T. Colin Campbell, PhD & Thomas M. Campbell II, MD. The title is misleading. There are a lot of studies included. The material resonated with me so much so that I purchased the book. There’s a chapter on “Diabetes”. Here’s a free pdf.

As mentioned above, another great book is “Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs”.

A New Nutritional Approach to Type 2 Diabetes - Dr. Neal Barnard (46 min.)
    VegMed
    Published on Jul 13, 2016

Jeff Novick is an entertaining speaker!

Calorie Density: How To Eat More, Weigh Less and Live Longer

Jeff Novick
    Published on Sep 13, 2016

Calorie Density: How To Eat More, Weigh Less and Live Longer - Understanding a few simple concepts about calorie density is one of the keys to safe and permanent weight loss. In this enlightening and humorous talk, Jeff will show you why choosing the wrong kinds of calories is a major contributing factor to the obesity epidemic. His easy to follow instructions will help you reach your goal weight and live a long and healthy life.

Calorie Density Discussion Thread. (Read the guidelines!)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018), TargeT (27th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

you posted here again about low caloric intake without consideration for the rest of the solutions. So, I could not resist but respond. It does trigger me.
    Just for clarity:
    I responded to someone who said you had to carefully stick to a diet while taking a "weight loss hormone" (one which I myself have also taken, though in a much more extreme way with intramuscular injections)... I didn't do what you think I did, you read a bit too much into it; the HCG protocol in every flavor (oral/injected etc..) I've seen it has an extremely calorie restricted diet tied to it, I've never seen it with out that and I was just commenting on that aspect of it.

I'm sorry it's a sensitive topic, but you already know that so maybe spend a bit more time not-reacting nor hanging onto past conversations (I guess that's what your doing, will power was not mentioned??)

Either way, hopefully the "body going into starvation mode" was cleared up if nothing else.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2018), Michelle Marie (27th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I cannot stand dietecians any longer either because they only focus on caloric reduction usually even if they could know better .
    Five of my siblings are on medication for Type II diabetes. My sister was discouraged with her weight loss progress, so I sent her Dr. Neal Barnard’s book. (see below) We met up this past weekend. There was a marked improvement from the last time we got together.

I’m about 2/3 into “The China Study,” by T. Colin Campbell, PhD & Thomas M. Campbell II, MD. The title is misleading. There are a lot of studies included. The material resonated with me so much so that I purchased the book. There’s a chapter on “Diabetes”. Here’s a free pdf.

As mentioned above, another great book is “Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs”.

A New Nutritional Approach to Type 2 Diabetes - Dr. Neal Barnard (46 min.)
    VegMed
    Published on Jul 13, 2016

Jeff Novick is an entertaining speaker!

Calorie Density: How To Eat More, Weigh Less and Live Longer

Jeff Novick
    Published on Sep 13, 2016

Calorie Density: How To Eat More, Weigh Less and Live Longer - Understanding a few simple concepts about calorie density is one of the keys to safe and permanent weight loss. In this enlightening and humorous talk, Jeff will show you why choosing the wrong kinds of calories is a major contributing factor to the obesity epidemic. His easy to follow instructions will help you reach your goal weight and live a long and healthy life.

Calorie Density Discussion Thread. (Read the guidelines!)

thanks Running Deer, I listened to both videos, quite interesting. Do you have any idea where I could find the graph to make a fridge magnet out of it? Where did you get the pic? Thanks

I am starting to take care of myself, stopped working 60 hours a week (in fact my contract is over and I am now home), so I started to do quite a lot of sport and dieting (well, eating the right stuff, eliminating the stress). This graph would be useful as a reminder. My endocrinologist is participating, changing prescriptions in consequence, giving the last all new medication in the meantime that I lose weight, etc. I will let you know the progress. I am not morbidly obese thank God, it will be easier, but I have quite a lot to lose.

Just with sport my blood sugar is lower. Adding the right food (already started a month ago) will certainly help.

The timing is right to go mostly vegan (I have a tendency to go low on iron, I may take supplements for this and B vitamins), my daughter is going away for 5 weeks, when back, the change will be done, she will just have to follow mom. Plus no work.

I am however mostly in a real good mood. This may have to do with Bob's suggestion for taking Taurine paired with less stress.

---------------

Target, I read you, no problems, love you anyhow. You are like a big brother that I like to bug at times lolllll.
    Last edited by Flash; 27th April 2018 at 04:34.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018), TargeT (27th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

The last, big key for me regarding weight, and a variety of various health complaints, has been keeping my carbs low.

Basically, I get a broad and complex variety of nutrients (water, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients, probiotics, prebiotics, spices, and essential fatty acids), and then fill out the rest with fats and oils such as coconut, red palm kernel, bacon, cheese, cream, butter, avocado, macadamia, hemp, olive, flax, chia, chocolate, ... all of the best quality that I can obtain or concoct, and that I can afford.

I eat all I want of these fats/oils. I lost some 50 or 60 pounds that I didn't need by switching to this high fat diet, from a more conventional high carb Standard American Diet (SAD). I actually end up adding back in a few carbs now and then, in order to keep my weight from getting too low.

I am over 70, and my primary exercise consists of occasionally adjusting the position of my computer's keyboard on my working desk . The last time I exercised or did physical work on any regular basis was almost a half century ago.

It has taken me a long time (many years) to refine the variety, quality, and amounts of various nutrients that my body prefers. This was mostly done one symptom at a time. I would notice something not working so well in my body and fiddle with my diet, water and supplements until it was no longer a problem.

My switch from a high carb to a high fat diet was the last "big step" that made a major change, in various ways, for the better. The initial shift from high carb to high fat was done while measuring ketone levels, with a goal of getting solidly into ketosis, which suited my "numbers and goals" mental orientation. Once I had made the shift, I no longer monitored ketone levels; simply noticing my weight and the appearance of any undesired health complaints has been a sufficient feedback loop.

My decision, over twelve years ago now, to cease all contact with conventional medicine, except for (thankfully not yet needed) emergency trauma care, has been another critical element for me. I am my own doctor, and food is my medicine. I plan to live, and eventually die, on those terms. Conventional medicine has lost the way. This approach tends to focus the mind; if something isn't working right, I have to figure it out myself. There is no fallback.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2018), anandacate (28th April 2018), Antagenet (27th April 2018), DNA (27th April 2018), Eva2 (27th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018), Flyswim (27th April 2018), leavesoftrees (27th April 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018), sunwings (27th April 2018), TargeT (27th April 2018)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I’m about 2/3 into “The China Study,” by T. Colin Campbell, PhD & Thomas M. Campbell II, MD.
    As I noticed here back in August of 2011, after reading Denise Minger's analysis of The China Study, at The China Study: Fact or Fallacy?, I no longer recommend The China Study. But I do recommend Denise Minger's blog - she's awesome.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th April 2018 at 07:27.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2018), DNA (27th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

thanks Running Deer, I listened to both videos, quite interesting. Do you have any idea where I could find the graph to make a fridge magnet out of it? Where did you get the pic? Thanks

I am starting to take care of myself, stopped working 60 hours a week (in fact my contract is over and I am now home), so I started to do quite a lot of sport and dieting (well, eating the right stuff, eliminating the stress). This graph would be useful as a reminder. My endocrinologist is participating, changing prescriptions in consequence, giving the last all new medication in the meantime that I lose weight, etc. I will let you know the progress. I am not morbidly obese thank God, it will be easier, but I have quite a lot to lose.

Just with sport my blood sugar is lower. Adding the right food (already started a month ago) will certainly help.

The timing is right to go mostly vegan (I have a tendency to go low on iron, I may take supplements for this and B vitamins), my daughter is going away for 5 weeks, when back, the change will be done, she will just have to follow mom. Plus no work.

I am however mostly in a real good mood. This may have to do with Bob's suggestion for taking Taurine paired with less stress.
    I just skimmed Paul's post and will give it a thorough read once I post. I had this written up and will add it anyway.

Flash, no doubt those five weeks will fly by. I look forward to hear about your progress. The graphic came from the video. I wasn’t able to find the magnet on-line. You can drag the graphic to your desktop, print and laminate or slip it into a plastic sheath.

I followed your conversations with Bob on the Taurine thread. B12 supplement is important to take. I use the product “Vegansafe B-12”. I purchase foods such as brown rice, barley, all kinds of beans in bulk on-line and vacuum seal in liter size mason jars.

My last Ben & Jerry’s was four months ago. So now that I’m committed to not eating it, I’m about 98% whole food plant-based (WHFB). The other 2% is when I’m out with family and friends. Or when a garlic pizza calls out to me. Which is about every 6-8 weeks.

I’ll continue doing what I am doing no matter what is stated about “The China Study”. Update: post # 121.

I do take vitamins and minerals, though not every day. I have a BMI scale. Mine is in the normal range of 24-31% for my age and height. It's closer to lower #. Now that I’ve kicked out my friends, Ben and Jerry, I suspect it will go a bit lower. I no longer do crazy exercise. Gentle yoga stretches and walks keep me fitful.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th April 2018 at 16:34.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

This weight loss will last as long as you are careful in what you eat following the diet.
    What if you just dieted that way with out the spray?

For all that HCG did to me, I'm pretty convinced most of it was the fact that I was eating 400 calories a day or less and was probably DEEP into Ketosis by day 3 or so.
    I've never done the HCG thing, but I've read about it.
    The key with the HCG is that it resets your body's idea of how it needs to store fat.
    The 400 calories a day are indeed how you lose the initial weight but the HCG helps to reset your bodies harmones so that you are able to keep the weight off with little or no effort. In fact, in the Kevin Treadeau book "the weight loss cure they don't want you to know about" he states that as long as you avoid preservatives and other food chemicals, basically eating organic, you will keep the weight off after losing it.

2010 is a long time ago, I've changed my behavior quite a bit since. In 2010 I thought I knew it all. I knew about the conspiracy with Government trying to keep quiet UFO visitations. I was pretty current with the whole Illuminati thing. But I was woefully ignorant on a very specific conspiracy.
    The conspiracy to reduce the life span of the American and World people through the use of pesticides, preservatives and GMO's.

Trudeau stated in his , "The Weight Loss Cure 'They' Don't Want You To Know About," book from 2006 that the current state of health and obesity was not an accident or the result of negligence, but in fact, it is the result of a coordinated effort by big Pharma who will profit from curing the symptoms associated with environmental illness and profit from producing the chemicals in the food to produce addiction so you keep buying from the fast food peddlers and grocery store peddlers.
    Trudeau didn't even offer a line of food or drugs. His message was simple and all he was selling.

Trudeau stated "eat organic", and use the "HCG diet protocal" to lose any initial fat, but maintain your desired weight through eating organic. I personally think eating low carb is essential as well, being as sugar is such a toxic chemical in your body.

Ironically Trudeau stated in his book, that folks who told the truth in connection to diet and weight loss were often assassinated and or imprisoned. The irony is not lost on me that this is indeed what happened to Trudeau as he now sits in prison on a ten year sentence for writing this book. Some of the points in this book would be.

1. The Government wants to kill off the population, so they are doing so with food causing diseases and big pharma treating the symptons of the diseases and causing more diseases in the process.

2. Pesticides and petroleum based fertilizers cause fruits and vegetables to no longer be a positive part of your diet.

3. GMO'd food is as much designed to kill you as it is designed to increase yields in crops.

4. Preservatives in processed foods are a poison.

5. Most weight loss cures are designed to keep you fat and in the process kill you.

6. HCG will help you lose weight, and once you've lost the weight, eat anything you want as long as it is organic.

7. People didn't start getting obese, what we call obese until chemical preservatives and hydrogenated oils. Think about what was considered fat 100 years ago. Curly from the three stooges was considered a fat guy, but would he be considered remotely fat by today's standards?

Trudeau points out that he came to this awakening as he sat on a 150ft type yacht sitting off the coast of Cannes. He was allowed to witness a meeting of elite types who were talking about their machiovellian plans to decrease the world human population.
    This is all mentioned in the book this thread is titled under, and again, he is spending ten years in prison for writing this book.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th April 2018 at 15:16.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (27th April 2018), Flash (27th April 2018), Lettherebelight (27th April 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast