+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13

Thread: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Hi folks

Kerry has posted this on her blog, which is relevant to this thread.

Preliminary summary and comments: The above are excerpts from the Keenan Lawsuit. As the lawsuit details the funds have been stolen by a host of devious players... Not the least of which is Leo Zagami... who was instrumental in this clearly preplanned and orchestrated scheme. It's actually fascinating reading.

What is clear is that the bonds were stolen from Keenan and the Dragon Family and that the group of characters involved in what is in essence a sting operation to steal the funds and force Keenan to enter into a trading program in secret without the knowledge of the Dragon Family....

However, it seems that the lawsuit itself is not enough to convict the United Nations, Davos Forum or certain individuals such as Berlusconi. Only releasing the information within the Book of Codes and related documents would have the impact on the financial system or cause members of governments to go down or to be charged, as far as I can see. The deception involved in perpetrating the farce behind the financial systems of the world is too vast. Clearly this is the beginning of the breakdown of the secrecy surrounding methods of operation, those involved and the massive Ponzi schemes that are used by the very rich to build 'projects' in 3rd world countries, run them into debt and then take control of their resources... all of it is wrapped into this story. Releasing the info in the Book of Codes is absolutely key... and at least according to this lawsuit that does not appear to be the intention. It is possible and even plausible that they will get some settlement on this lawsuit if only to prevent the release of anything to do with the Book of Codes.

I wager right now there are deals being offered and bargaining taking place madly behind the scenes in order to keep this case from ever seeing a courtroom and to keep the information cantained in the Book of Codes and Maklumat from ever seeing the light of day. It all depends what the real purpose is behind the lawsuit. Whether this was a ploy to raise the consciousness of the world as to how these people operate or whether simply cashing in their bonds and obtaining gold was the motivation remains to be seen.

Sorry, I guess I neglected to reply explicitly to that area of your post regarding why he held on to releasing until a few days later after the big build up to having to release Part II that night... Well, the whole point is what happened during the radio show!! Because of the counsel of Anonymous (not to be confused with any other person claiming to be Anonymous of which there are many all over the internet that being a generalized title for someone who prefers to remain uh, anonymous..

To continue. One must be able to grasp that what happened on my show was I brought on someone who represented a group who then made statements ON AIR that made it clear that David was not to be touched or there would be repercussions of the kind that those types (he said lower level on the power chain) understand. If you listen closely it was unmistakable. And after the show, he spoke with David to assure him of his safety.

That being achieved, and I had further confirmation from another source that it was.... David then didn't have to "obey" those threatening him who had been insisting he release the Part II by such and such a time (as I said) and it must have so many views etc or he wouldn't make it past 3 days. Why is this so hard to understand?

As I wrote on my blog... David could at that point say F--k you and do it in his own time. Which he did.

Again, one has to examine the situation from all angles. Regardless of how David took it this was a PSYOP and therefore the demands of the perpetrators could have simply been the trigger.

According to Rayelan from Rumor Mill News... (and no Anonymous is not the Shamus / Gunther's higher self) that she remembers although he may have been on a few starships... and yes I know him very well.... anyway, Rayelan insists that actually Keenan and group are part of the Bush cabal and they are using David and the lawsuit to try to steal more gold... I have no more info than that. But I will endeavor to get Rayelan on my show and get more details on her pov or theory on all of this.

There is simply no doubt that David is late to this whole who is hiding the gold game (at least in this incarnation) and so he is trying (as we all are) to get up to speed on the convoluted aspects of this story. Meanwhile, although I haven't finished reading Part 2 yet... I can say that I know from other sources unrelated to David's sources that this is a story that goes off world and does involve the Anunnaki...

As far as sales of his book, web traffic spikes and so on.. Well if you don't think his fear and crying were real then you need to check your heart chakra for signs of life... He is not that desperate in fact with a best selling book he really didn't need threats on his life in order to get more sales!!

Please try to wrap your minds around the notion that he, I and many like us are in this for the SERVICE TO OTHERS aspect and we want to change the world and save humanity... That's our priority. And yes, we would all like to pay the rent in order to continue to fight another day. In fact we would all like to live well because among other things it's fun and as they say living well is the best revenge. Indeed it is... f----k em. The PTW that is... Scarcity is the old world paradigm by the way.... just sayin.

I think that answers the questions you wrote me about.

Best wishes,

Kerry

2. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    In that same interview, Ben and a caller, i think, are talking
    about a beast that is about 5 football fields long. Any idea
    about what type of beast they are referring to?
    I may be mistaken, but wasn't it some underground vault of gold bullion in Tawan or thereabouts?

3. Link to Post #243
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    In that same interview, Ben and a caller, i think, are talking
    about a beast that is about 5 football fields long. Any idea
    about what type of beast they are referring to?
    I may be mistaken, but wasn't it some underground vault of gold bullion in Tawan or thereabouts?
    I don't know. I got lost on that part...

4. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

gold vault

5. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

This lawsuit is gaining alt media attention. Here it is on Activist Post: http://www.activistpost.com/2011/12/...s-bizarre.html
    Other websites have linked to it also.

6. Link to Post #246
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

Thank you Kerry for this post on your blog.

7. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is my first time posting to this forum, so forgive my inexperience at editing and doing things correctly the first time...

This lawsuit seems to be a confusing matter for lay people who don't understand how cases get filed, tracked, etc., so I'm going to do my best to lay it out for y'all...

There is no "link for the case being publically displayed" unless you pay for it. The closest thing to a publically displayed link of the case is what David posted on his website. (http://divinecosmos.com/media/Keenan...-2011_SDNY.pdf)

1. A case gets filed, ya get a case number that is FILE STAMPED with the case number, the date it was filed with the court and the name of the assigned judge.

2. David posted a FILE STAMPED copy of the complaint that shows it was FILED with the court on his blog post and here's the URL of the 111 page Complaint in PDF:
    http://divinecosmos.com/media/Keenan...-2011_SDNY.pdf

3. I looked at the copy of the complaint, saw the FILE STAMP from the Court (looks legit to me) and used the case number to search PACER

4. PACER is the document storage and service system for all pleadings (i.e. "documents") filed with the U.S. Federal Courts so that anyone can access copies of the documents for a fee (i.e. you have to sign up with a credit card because any time you search for a case number and get the docket information or any time you want a copy of a pleading, then you have to pay the court for their maintenance of these copies - about 8 cents a page or a search depending on what it is)... this is a normal, typical practice for the Federal Court system and any law firm who practices litigation within the Federal Court system has a PACER account (i.e. bankruptcy cases, appeals and anything that is Fed. jurisdiction)

David provided us with the 111 page document for free so that we can all read it (i.e. he saved us all $8.88 in going to get our own copies). I have no idea why Sean David Morton said in his interview with Ben Fulford, "David has incorrect case information posted on his blog about this case." Because David has CORRECT information posted on his blog, I went and searched it myself and the case number right on the PDF version of the Complaint, no need to search for a "keenan".

The PDF version David posted appears to be what was filed with the Southern District of New York. If you're not convinced its the same document, simply go to www.pacer.gov, sign up for an account, search for the case number and this will pop up (see attached PDF for the screen shot of the case number docket search)... Notice #3... I copied this directly from PACER... same case number as what is on the PDF version David posted in his blog. All three of these are active, pending cases because there is no date entered in the "Date Closed" section.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kirsten_in_LA; 21st December 2011 at 22:07. Reason: columns jammed together - attaching PDF instead

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kirsten_in_LA For This Post:

Kimberley (29th December 2011), Muzz (22nd December 2011), YvonneG (22nd December 2011)

9. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Name:  2edtauq.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  26.3 KB

I found the source of this M1 character talked about in the trillion dollar law suit.

I heard about this about a year ago from a guy named Kieth Edwards of yashua nation, he has a mp3 that goes over this M1 brief.

http://50.76.131.106/tyn/archives.html

Public TYN Broadcast 2 http://recording.freeconferencecalli...62_1152894.mp3

Here it is, seems to orginate from fourwinds.com? http://www.scribd.com/doc/53334150/history-banking

Here's Bens original story, compare it with the M1 brief and you'll see what I mean The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...ilization.html

I hope this story is for real, but after all the source has the nick name "Bull**** Ben" so we shall see.

Cheers
    Last edited by Grizzom; 29th December 2011 at 01:37.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

Kimberley (27th December 2011), Muzz (14th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

From David Wilcocks new article
    Quote Pentagon sources have said the trillion-dollar lawsuit I have reported on, and will cover again here, is one of several key strategies to make us aware of the urgent need for these mass arrests.

The group must be tackled by strictly legal means, so there is no possibility of confusion. Then, in the ensuing investigation, many other suppressed truths will emerge.
    also discussed here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13