+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast

Thread: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    So Ben Fulford has come up with the goods big time.

It would be big of the doubters to acknowledge that, not necessarily as vocally as they dismissed him.
    Don't count your chickens yet nugget.
    Yes, this is the summons and statement of claim.
    Wait until it can be tracked online, so that we know for a fact this is real.
    Man, I would love to be there for every part of this action.
    I hope they don't toss this on a technicality.
    It seems to be well written and covers the jurisdiction and cause of action parts well.
    I am halfway through it and I haven't gotten to the relief sought part yet.
    not counting chickens. What would 'tracking online' involve that hasn't just been done?
    Relief sought is a few trillion, as expected.
    Someone should be able to identify the first two pages as genuine. I agree the rest looks pretty ok

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

It would be big of the doubters to acknowledge that, not necessarily as vocally as they dismissed him.
    It seems to be well written and covers the jurisdiction and cause of action parts well.
    not counting chickens. What would 'tracking online' involve that hasn't just been done?
    Someone should be able to identify the first two pages as genuine. I agree the rest looks pretty ok
    The summons does indeed appear to be prima facie genuine.
    But I have seen this before, so I never assume.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    This might be what your looking for:

114 pages
    Name and address of the attorney, etc...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pdfs/11...0Complaint.pdfYou decide

Great Find GlassSteagallfan ...will read this a little later today. My attorney says this document looks legit to him. He checked Pacer.gov and it is not showing up there yet... We will keep looking for it to confirm from the Pacer perspective.

My intuition is telling me that this is real...where it will go is going to be of interest for sure...

Much

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

araucaria (25th November 2011), Buchanan561 (2nd December 2011), buckminster fuller (25th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (25th November 2011), Kristo (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,811 times in 4,349 posts

Awesome. How long can this be kept quiet, or dodge media scrutiny? I wait with bated breath..
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

114 pages

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pdfs/11...0Complaint.pdfYou decide

Great Find GlassSteagallfan ...will read this a little later today. My attorney says this document looks legit to him. He checked Pacer.gov and it is not showing up there yet... We will keep looking for it to confirm from the Pacer perspective.

My intuition is telling me that this is real...where it will go is going to be of interest for sure...

Much
    Link was found on this blog:

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

As you read the blog, the link is at an underlined 'here'.

With real estate recordings, it takes a few days - sometimes weeks, before the online version is available. RE records are first microfilmed and then put online. Now apply same procedure to civil records.?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

araucaria (25th November 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2011), Calz (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

First of all, you have "jurisdiction" both venue and subject matter. The fact that this is filed in the United States District Court, puts it in the venue of the "de facto" Corporate Unites States under the British Accredited Registry system of jurisprudence (BAR Association attorneys) subject to statutory resolutions and interpretations by a de facto private corporate judge, acting in his own interests and pocketing funds from the case which go into his CRIS (Court Registry Investment Systems) account. Judges are acting in the capacity of private contractors and are not subject to any oath of office under any public servant mandates. Do your due diligence.

The venue should have been a chancery court of equity under Common Law, or the district court of the united states, the true "de jure" venue. The spelling may seem immaterial, but it is crucial. A retired Common Law judge should be brought in under an oath of office, as a magistrate without the authority to rule on the case, and the jury should be allowed to vote their conscience as per Common Law and not be subjected to the mandates of statutory interpretation. Those who go "under" the statutory courts , which are not subject to laws or the constitution, will most likely get the same success rate as we are seeing in the foreclosure nightmare, where 95% of all foreclosure cases go against the homeowners and in favor of the banksters.

I'm sorry to say that our courts have been hijacked and sold out a long time ago. See Erie Railroad v Thompson in 1938 where this case explains how the Common Law has been suspended and how the constitution cannot be used in court. Although I do agree that any noise is better than no noise, and that energetically on the quantum level, these types of events do cause the energy to merge and coalesce, I will save my conclusions until I see how this plays out.. Hopefully these energies then begin to bring about further manifestations of the awakening.

Godspeed!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 25th November 2011 at 19:05.

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

araucaria (25th November 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2011), Cjay (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), guayabal (26th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), jp11 (25th November 2011), KosmicKat (26th November 2011), Kristo (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), mosquito (15th December 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011), sandy (26th November 2011), tgn333 (26th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Can Ben's 'Secret Ninjas' take 'Out' the 'Secret Masters' and their Minions, is the $64m Question..???

Last edited by jackovesk; 25th November 2011 at 19:06.

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

114 pages

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pdfs/11...0Complaint.pdf

You decide
    That is filed in the Southern District of New York, one of the most corrupt courts in America, and absolutely in the control of the financial criminals. See Martin Armstrong's case (such as in this 2007 article: http://princetoneconomics.blogspot.c...ngs-legal.html ) for one example of what I speak.

There is zero chance of this filing getting any traction.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2011), Calz (26th November 2011), Cjay (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), haibane (26th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011), PathWalker (7th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

The summons does indeed appear to be prima facie genuine.
    But I have seen this before, so I never assume.
    I don't like chicken nuggets and other fast food either, Sid.
    But remember we are pushing this the only way we know how from here

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), Muzz (27th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #50
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

114 pages

You decide
    32. Defendant, the ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE, or Guardia di Finanza, meaning
    "Financial Guard" ("GdF") is a militarized Italian police force under the authority of the Minister
    of Economy and Finance of the ITALIAN REPUBLIC and ultimately, at all relevant times
    herein, acted under the authority of defendant BERLUSCONI. It is a part of the Italian Armed
    Forces and is essentially responsible for dealing with financial crime and smuggling. Its
    activities are financial, economic, judiciary and public safety and, among other things under its
    jurisdiction are smuggling, money laundering, customs and border checks, and political and
    military defense of the Italian borders.

this actually mention Berlusconi..my god the guy is already been charged of several convictions. money laundering, white collar crime you know.
    this is really something :D

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guaxini For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

BIG THANK YOU GLASSTEAGALLFAN By the way (I'm slow) just got your name.

Just grazed through the Civil Action. "IF" it is real, and I suspect it is:

1) I have to reevaluate my opinion of Fulford

2) I realize international intrigue is more complicated than I realized (and I'm far from naive)

3) Even if nothing comes of it, It shows me the main characters are caving in on themselves

4) Also confirms to me that Disclosure is happening at many levels and that the Universe is no longer supporting that which is wrong for the whole.

5) And probably lots of other things I'll think of after I post this, but I must say I'm encouraged.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (26th November 2011), Cjay (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), Kimberley (25th November 2011), KosmicKat (26th November 2011), Kristo (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011), sandy (26th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Wow. Just finnished work and wasnt expecting this. Many thanks to Glassteagalfan for your post. Very interesting.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Kimberley (26th November 2011), Lord Sidious (25th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Hey... I do not have many answers for you ... I am only little me...being the best I am... I am doing my best to be a conscious reporter... and will continue to be just that...Much love to us all...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Ishtar (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (26th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011), sandy (26th November 2011), Swanette (26th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I just have a question, and maybe someone with a little more knowledge of how the whole system works could help, would there have been any other court where this particular case could have been filed?

The reason that I ask is, was it purposefully done at this particular court for that reason, if it is one of the more corrupt? I only thought this since it could be a possibility that if the MSM doesn't pick this up, it coulr widen the gap open for the general populace to see it for themselves how corrupt that something so serious, and damning (potentially) can be hushed by the courts.

Maybe I am going out on a limb with that, but anyone that has any more knowledge about the system could provide more info...

Thanks
    PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Having read most of the Sherman Skolnick reports in his “campaign to clean up the US courts”, I’m not sure which court might be relied upon to do a decent job. If it going to do a lousy job anyway, let’s make sure it does so with maximum publicity.

However, Ben Fulford’s reputation does not hang on the honesty or otherwise of the US jurisdiction. He announced this action and the corresponding document has surfaced, period. If it were a hoax, it would be an extremely elaborate one with a very short half-life. While we cannot check whether this is indeed case #8500 at that court, right now we can check its ballpark likelihood by looking for #8400 or #8300 and seeing if they line up.

It is not the outcome of the trial, but the very existence of the document that some people were stating as very unlikely. We hear plenty of what ‘resonates’ or otherwise with folk on Avalon and elsewhere. This is no more than distracting noise unless they are willing to recalibrate their BS-meters when they get things wrong. (Obviously this does not concern you, Sid).

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #56
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Bill Ryan 15/10/11

"Reliable personal testimony (off the top of my head - this list is almost certainly incomplete):
    Bill Hamilton
    Gary McKinnon
    Henry Deacon
    Clifford Stone
    Bob Dean
    Ralph Ring
    Dan Sherman
    ‘Mr X’, the ET archivist
    Duncan O’Finioan
    Dave Corso
    Jim Sparks
    Bill Holden
    George Green
    Luca Scantamburlo
    Miriam Delicado
    Bill Deagle
    Brian O’Leary
    The Norwegian Politician
    Jim Humble
    Paul LaViolette
    Peter Levenda
    Wade Frazier
    David Icke
    Jim Marrs
    Jordan Maxwell
    Joseph Farrell
    Erich von Däniken
    Klaus Dona
    Pete Peterson
    Ricardo Silva
    Jane Bürgermeister
    Richard Dolan
    Dane Tops"
    -------------------
    Leo Zigami?
    Benjamin Fulford?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

114 pages

You decide
    So it would seem Fulford was right this time. Perhaps a few Fulford-bashers were a bit hasty in their judgement.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

araucaria (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th November 2011), WhiteFeather (26th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

I have been one of the forum members who has been posting David Wilcock's info which was based on Fulford's info, knowing full well how controversial it all has been, and not convinced myself, but still feeling there must be some truth to it.
    So this is very gratifying news.
    I'm still waiting for Wilcock's 3rd article on the alleged emptied DUMBs, but this story is just as big in it's own way.
    Imagine a 2012 in which all this turns out to be true and a victory!

I'm not nearly as afraid of being disappointed as I am of having no hope in the first place.
    Been there, done that.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th November 2011 at 12:10.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (26th November 2011), Cjay (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Kimberley (26th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011), WhiteFeather (26th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Bill Ryan 15/10/11
    Don't forget, Bill is just a man. A very courageous, and intrepid man. But subject to the same weaknesses as all of us. Be open to the possibilities, but hold on to those things that you know because it happened to you !

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm not nearly as afraid of being disappointed as I am of having no hope in the first place.
    Been there, done that.
    Whatever the outcome, it's just part of the ride. Don't get too distracted by the details (see the Mandelbrot thread), you can see the same thing later, from a broader perspective.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), Kimberley (27th November 2011), Lord Sidious (26th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011), WhiteFeather (26th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)

114 pages

You decide
    So it would seem Fulford was right this time. Perhaps a few Fulford-bashers were a bit hasty in their judgement.
    Maybe just maybe he was telling some truth, and yes he was bashed pretty good.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cjay (28th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), modwiz (26th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast