+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast

Thread: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Well, as always I'm hoping the story is true. Unfortunately my intuition (I think the best compass) has some doubts, which is originated by the feeling I get when listening/reading to Benjamin Fulford. I like to give everybody a serious benefit of the doubt, but following him for several years now, he seems to me like somebody living in his own fantasy world. Maybe watching too much television and movies in his past, explains his constant sensationalism and profound drama in (almost) all of his stories, and (almost) never backing them up with some concrete evidence or results. And his "permanent cold" or "allergy to cats" (always sniffing) doesn't help too much either, although - of course - people can live their lives and believe whatever they want to. However, intelligent people like David Wilcock is taking him very serious, which makes me wonder even a bit more. But I guess it is my personal issue, because after spending so much time on these issues, and investigating so many stories, it's probably too hard for me to see what the "real truth" is nowadays...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AllThatIs For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (26th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Quote Don't forget, Bill is just a man. A very courageous, and intrepid man. But subject to the same weaknesses as all of us. Be open to the possibilities, but hold on to those things that you know because it happened to you !
    I fear his weaknesses have interfered with our timelines . If you read this Bill, why on earth did you and Kerry blow the whistle in Nov 2009? I stumbled across it the other day and was very confused. Think how different it could have been now if that hadn't happened.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    This might be what your looking for:

114 pages
    Name and address of the attorney, etc...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pdfs/11...0Complaint.pdf

You decide
    That is filed in the Southern District of New York, one of the most corrupt courts in America, and absolutely in the control of the financial criminals. See Martin Armstrong's case (such as in this 2007 article: http://princetoneconomics.blogspot.c...ngs-legal.html ) for one example of what I speak.

There is zero chance of this filing getting any traction.
    i believe that corruption issue depends on the person, depends on the judge.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guaxini For This Post:

buckminster fuller (27th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,861 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by Guaxini (here)
    i believe that corruption issue depends on the person, depends on the judge.
    Indeed .

(Though I suspect an honest judge would not be allowed to sit on some courts .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), Cottage Rose (2nd December 2011), GlassSteagallfan (26th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

This is probably a daft question but, does anyone know why 5 and 10 are missing in the Schedule A Defendants?

Quote 1. DANIELE DAL BOSCO
    2. THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
    3. RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President ofOITC
    4. DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of
    OITC
    6. THE UNITED NATIONS
    7. BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
    8. H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent
    Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York
    9. H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative
    of the Italian Mission to the UN in Geneva
    11. ITALIAN REPUBLIC
    12. ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
    13. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
    14. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
    15. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
    16. GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF
    At first I thought it was the individual and their role, but that doesnt fit 7,8 & 9 if you catch my drift.

However this turns out, we still have the issue of the bonds being intercepted in Italy. I'll post this Bloomberg article simply because its mainstream, but has interesting points.

Quote News that’s more fitting for international spy novels than the financial pages won’t help that effort.
    Quote Think about it: These two guys were carrying the gross domestic product of New Zealand or enough for three Beijing Olympics. If economies were for sale, the men could buy Slovakia and Croatia and have plenty left over for Mongolia or Cambodia.
    Quote It almost fits with the surreal nature of today that a couple of travelers have more U.S. debt than Brazil in a suitcase and, well, that’s life.
    Clancy Bestseller

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net article

The other thing with this story is the lack of info on Keenan. Who is he?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Calz (29th November 2011), Cjay (28th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (27th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

there are alot of holes in this, but I agree it is quiter elaborate.

I will be the first to admit, that I am a Fulford Basher, but I also will read everything that he comes out with. It is unfortunate that there is never real evidence to back up his claims, but in this case it could be completely different.

I am not here to hail him a hero, or a disinfo agent, though I think monitoring and investigation, in this case esxpecially, are highly important.

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), onawah (26th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,861 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    It is unfortunate that there is never real evidence to back up his claims, but in this case it could be completely different.
    It's real evidence - yes - but - it's real evidence that could have been created by any sufficiently skilled small team. Any person or small team of sufficient competence can file such a lawsuit.

I have yet to see any evidence that would determine whether the special things that Fulford claims are true, or whether he is just the point man for a fantasy production.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (29th November 2011), Cjay (28th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (27th November 2011), Muzz (26th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    there are alot of holes in this, but I agree it is quiter elaborate.

I will be the first to admit, that I am a Fulford Basher, but I also will read everything that he comes out with. It is unfortunate that there is never real evidence to back up his claims, but in this case it could be completely different.

I am not here to hail him a hero, or a disinfo agent, though I think monitoring and investigation, in this case esxpecially, are highly important.

PVM
    Thanks for honest post. A lot of people wrote him off a while ago. I understand totally. I'm still neutral on him, which is generous. I'll read his info and post threads, but will also pick holes and crack a wee joke here and there. Either way, we (or maybe its just I) need to get to the bottom of this.

My old boss used to say "experience is what you get when you didnt get what you wanted". If it is all baloney, at least I'll be a bit wiser.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), Cjay (28th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (27th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Quote Posted by Muzz (here)
    Either way, we (or maybe its just I) need to get to the bottom of this. .
    I definitely am in the same boat with you, Muzz, and I'm sure other Avalonians are too.
    If the info that Fulford has been putting out is all false, then the alternative community ought to take action and put him and others like him out of business.
    And though I think David Wilcock, Alfred Webre and others are basically sincere people, doing their best to sort the gold from the garbage, if they have been deluded by Fulford, then they certainly need to be alerted and to come clean as well, about being duped themselves.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Guaxini (27th November 2011), Lord Sidious (27th November 2011), Muzz (27th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Reporting back that this filing has NOT shown up on in Pacer yet... We will keep looking...

Much love

http://www.pacer.gov/
    Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (27th November 2011), onawah (27th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I think we should wait until it does show up in the Pacer website, to make sure it has actually been filed... first thing I did once I heard of the lawsuit was try to confirm it.....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

buckminster fuller (28th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (27th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

This has just been posted on the Divine Cosmos forum. I couldnt confirm if it was actually Davids words (no source link provided) but here it is anyway.
    Quote David's HUGE comment in Fulford's Nov 28th blog entry in four parts

**Part One**

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been through the entire legal document, line by line and page by page, as of Saturday night. I contacted Ben for an interview and it will happen Tuesday.

While this is very obviously a legal document, backed by extensive research, I was alarmed by the fact that the entire section on the World Economic Forum, beginning at number 33 in the document, is copied almost word-for-word out of Wikipedia with very few changes:
    Quote Again, I am not drawing definitive conclusions at this point, but I cannot publicly support this as a valid document. Fulford admitted that the “OITC” is fraudulent and that raises many questions, as it is referred to extensively in the document.
    link

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (29th November 2011), buckminster fuller (29th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Kimberley (29th November 2011), KosmicKat (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th November 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th November 2011), onawah (29th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #73
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,818 times in 4,350 posts

Thanks for that, interesting to hear Wilcock's analysis of the situation.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #74
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Muzz (here)
    This has just been posted on the Divine Cosmos forum. I couldnt confirm if it was actually Davids words (no source link provided) but here it is anyway.
    Quote David's HUGE comment in Fulford's Nov 28th blog entry in four parts

**Part One**

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been through the entire legal document, line by line and page by page, as of Saturday night. I contacted Ben for an interview and it will happen Tuesday.

While this is very obviously a legal document, backed by extensive research, I was alarmed by the fact that the entire section on the World Economic Forum, beginning at number 33 in the document, is copied almost word-for-word out of Wikipedia with very few changes:
    Quote Again, I am not drawing definitive conclusions at this point, but I cannot publicly support this as a valid document. Fulford admitted that the “OITC” is fraudulent and that raises many questions, as it is referred to extensively in the document.
    link
    Wikipedia? Huge red flag for me. Why don't we ask Lucifer for his input while we're at it.

28. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

David Wilcock’s Comment on Ben Fulford’s 11-28-11 article, and the Lawsuit Document…

Posted on November 28, 2011
    from Kauilapele’s blog

Well, having just finished the Ben Fulford 11-28-11 post, I searched for “dwilcock” on the same page, and there was this quite extensive comment. Pretty long, so I’ve done a “Read more” halfway through (note: much of the “neater” stuff is in the “Read More” section).

Most of the comment is related to the legal complaint (lawsuit) pdf document, available here (RMN link) or here (KP link). David expresses doubt about the authenticity of the document, and why it was constructed was it was. He says that this could be an (cabal) insider attempt to bring Ben down. He says the document may have “been the target of a DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash) campaign”.

David has scheduled an interview with Ben for tomorrow (Tuesday, 11-29-11) to clarify some questions he has about the document, and the entire situation. Surely he will upload the interview so we all may listen. Keep an eye on DivineCosmos.com (and this blog) for more.

Here are highlights from my end.

Highlights
    • I contacted Ben for an interview and it will happen Tuesday [11-29-11].
    • I would say my number-one concern out of all this is that the document alleges that the Dragon Family has “thousands of trillions” of dollars in metals-backed bonds and is only giving Neil Keenan control of one trillion…
    • The document sets up the possibility of a single-point failure. Kill Neil Keenan and there is not one written provision for a backup in terms of who the equity would transfer to in that event.
    • The document refers to the OITC as if it were a real entity, or at least constructed as part of a front for an elaborate scam.
    • The idea that so much content would be plagiarized from Wikipedia in a lawsuit that the future of humanity is supposedly riding on seems troubling to me.
    • …I don’t like the fact that this document provides no structure as to how Neil Keenan would distribute the equity in the event it is transferred to him. The statement they gave Fulford on his typepad blog blames the world’s problems on “Jewish bankers,” which is not what Fulford agrees with and this poses another problem, as it is clearly untrue.
    • All that being said, I have direct insider knowledge of how the Bretton Woods / international banking system really works. There is a LOT of info in this document that is accurate about how the system runs and is NOT public.
    • There is no question that the BRICS alliance is rising up against the Old World Order.
    • Many things Fulford has said corroborate very nicely with what my own insiders have shared with me and I did not make public. This has happened so many times as to be dazzling.
    • So, my point is that something real is going on here. I do not want to definitively conclude that this new legal document is fraudulent. It is too early to tell…
    • I told Ben it is possible that he has been the target of a DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash) campaign… the idea would be to possibly even take it so far as to start soliciting “investments” in a “prosperity program” so that some people get excited and expect to be rich…
    • However… this is a hyper-complex legal document…does not have grammatical errors… is highly intricate… names many people by their full name and gives detailed allegations. The effort it would take to fake something of this complexity would be vast.
    • …this document has powerful insider knowledge that is not public. It aligns very nicely with a variety of things I’ve heard about and have not published. It clearly aligns with data that Fulford has independently obtained from witnesses firsthand.
    • There is still excitement and sizzle in this story for me because the document may have been deliberately created to LOOK LIKE it was nothing more than a scam… Every insider I know says that the big game is always that “the truth is sandwiched between two lies.”
    • Fulford is a marvelous antidote to the fear porn that dominates the alternative conspiracy media and I support him and his work. That’s why I took the time and studied this [legal document] as if it were a contract I myself was reviewing…
    • …I personally do not support this document as legitimate unless compelling new information addresses the inconsistencies.
    • I highly encourage you to maintain a positive attitude and not give into fear. One of the cornerstones of my work is that our thoughts are not private — they influence the world around us.
    —————————————————————————

Hello Everyone,

Fulford Document:
    33. Upon information and belief, defendant the World Economic Forum (hereinafter, “WEF”) is a Swiss registered non-profit foundation best known for its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, which brings together top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment.

The WEF was founded in 1971 by Klaus Martin Schwab, a German-born business professor at the University of Geneva. It was originally named the European Management Forum, but changed to its present name in 1987 and sought to broaden its vision further to include providing a platform for resolving international conflicts.

The WEF is headquartered in Cologny, Switzerland, near Geneva. In 2006 it opened affiliate offices in Beijing, China and New York, New York. The WEF purports to strive to be impartial, and is not tied to any political, partisan or national interests.

In 2009, it opened an office in Tokyo, Japan. It is committed to improving the State of the World and has observer status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council, and is under the supervision of the Swiss Federal Government.
    Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_economic_forum
    The World Economic Forum (WEF) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva, best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland.

The meeting brings together top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment….

The foundation was founded in 1971 by Klaus Schwab, a German-born business professor at the University of Geneva.[2] Originally named the European Management Forum, it changed its name to the World Economic Forum in 1987 and sought to broaden its vision further to include providing a platform for resolving international conflicts….

Headquartered in Cologny, the foundation opened, in 2006, regional offices in Beijing, China; and New York City, New York, United States. It strives to be impartial, and is not tied to any political, partisan or national interests.

The foundation is “committed to improving the State of the World”,[9] and has observer status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council, and is under the supervision of the Swiss Federal Council.
    DW: I also noticed that the only thing that was added to this document that was not in the Wiki version was the sentence about an office having opened up in Tokyo, Japan. My initial fear was that this office may not even exist except as part of a vast fraud being perpetrated on Fulford.

I would say my number-one concern out of all this is that the document alleges that the Dragon Family has “thousands of trillions” of dollars in metals-backed bonds and is only giving Neil Keenan control of one trillion (the matured value of the 134.5B, most of which was issued in 1934 and has built in interest ever since.) However, if I were the Dragon Family and watching the world’s economies going down the toilet, including China’s, I doubt I’d hand over all power of attorney and trusteeship to a single representative.

The document becomes very repetitive in the last 40 pages, and again and again the reader is presented with the idea that Neil Keenan has been wronged, Neil Keenan has suffered financial damage, and Neil Keenan needs to be paid a trillion dollars to make up for this.

The document sets up the possibility of a single-point failure. Kill Neil Keenan and there is not one written provision for a backup in terms of who the equity would transfer to in that event. Hardly anyone in the “Dragon Family” is even named as a potential beneficiary. China obviously could desperately use the control of legitimate money to prop up their economy now, but we are supposed to believe the Dragon Family has given Keenan exclusive control of this money to do whatever he wants.

In addition, the OITC website is painfully amateur and obviously fraudulent. It forced me to reload my entire browser in 32-bit mode to run the videos. There are lots of obvious grammatical errors. The two “videos” are both very amateur Power Point presentations that anyone could have easily cooked up on their PC. The Illuminati-based symbol at the beginning of the first video is too obvious and therefore appears to be deliberately planted to make conspiracy theorists think they “found something.”

The document refers to the OITC as if it were a real entity, or at least constructed as part of a front for an elaborate scam. However, a quick Wikipedia search on “Office of International Treasury Control” reveals that the same people named in the lawsuit appear to have been involved in fraudulent activity, including an attempt to finance Fiji with billions of dollars that did not materialize.

All those are the principal negatives. The idea that so much content would be plagiarized from Wikipedia in a lawsuit that the future of humanity is supposedly riding on seems troubling to me. If I were paying a lawyer 400 an hour, I would at least expect that “due diligence” would require him to rewrite those sentences, or add something inspired by our knowledge of this organization on an insider level that supersedes whatever is public on Wikipedia.

If at any moment Neil Keenan begins saying that he expects to take possession of this trillion dollars and will distribute it to “shareholders” in a “prosperity program” he is offering, and in order to reserve your money you need to “buy in”, then I would consider that to be the kill-shot that proves this entire document is a highly elaborate scam.

We have seen before how people create vast stories about how the Federal Reserve owes some entity money, and based on the accrued interest it would wipe out the Fed to pay it back. Then they rope in “investors” who have a minimum buy-in of 100 dollars and are told they could increase their yield by a factor of 1000 percent or more once the “prosperity funds” are “Financed.”

Back in 1998 and thereafter I had the first of a series of contacts from people, sometimes in large numbers, telling me it was “urgent” that I get in by Friday, let’s say, or the “window” was going to close.

Then we found out that one of the perpetrators of a scam like this went to Federal court. He defended himself and actually laughed about what he had done. He told the judge that if people were dumb enough to believe him and send him money, they deserved to lose it and just bought themselves a valuable lesson. The judge did not agree. His followers then blamed the “Dark Illuminati” for this man ending up in prison. This all happened about a decade ago now.

So I don’t like the fact that this document provides no structure as to how Neil Keenan would distribute the equity in the event it is transferred to him. The statement they gave Fulford on his typepad blog blames the world’s problems on “Jewish bankers,” which is not what Fulford agrees with and this poses another problem, as it is clearly untrue. It clouds the legitimacy of this legal instrument for one of its principals to be publicly saying that it is a suit against “Jewish bankers.”

All that being said, I have direct insider knowledge of how the Bretton Woods / international banking system really works. There is a LOT of info in this document that is accurate about how the system runs and is NOT public. In fact, I was told never to type in certain keywords online as it will get the SEC tracking you as someone who “knows”. I do believe this is true.

There is no question that the BRICS alliance [Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa] is rising up against the Old World Order. There is no question that they are planning on launching their own financial system. There is no question that a large number of underground bases have been completely cleared of materiel and personnel as of the end of September.

I have direct insider confirmation that the Monaco Colloquium did take place. Many things Fulford has said corroborate very nicely with what my own insiders have shared with me and I did not make public. This has happened so many times as to be dazzling. The China’s October Surprise story I’ve been documenting on my website divinecosmos.com is heavily backed by provable evidence of stunning equipment failures and bizarre events, like mass bird and fish deaths around the world apparently due to HAARP being used as a defense.

Let’s also not forget that my insiders told me the 50 ICBMs that were powered down in Wyoming in October 2010 were hit by a UFO, and then Robert Hastings revealed that following July that a cigar-shaped metallic ship was seen hovering over the base for hours as this took place.

So, my point is that something real is going on here. I do not want to definitively conclude that this new legal document is fraudulent. It is too early to tell and copying from Wikipedia is not a damning indictment. However, others with more legal acumen than me may decide to pursue this and see how well it holds up under further examination.

I told Ben it is possible that he has been the target of a DDT (Decoy, Distract and Trash) campaign. Simply put, we have extensive evidence BRICS is turning against the Old World Order. Fulford himself has bonafide contacts with insiders that give him information that extensively corroborates what I’ve heard from insiders as well… a pool of people that I gained access to, in part, due to my connections with Project Camelot. Their connection to insiders is easily provable with all the videos they have released, featuring live interviews with them.

If this is a DDT campaign, the idea would be to possibly even take it so far as to start soliciting “investments” in a “prosperity program” so that some people get excited and expect to be rich, whereas everyone else thinks it’s a total ripoff. Then it would appear that’s all there is to the story.

However, I must say that this is a hyper-complex legal document. It does not have grammatical errors (I found one) and is highly intricate. It also names many people by their full name and gives detailed allegations. The effort it would take to fake something of this complexity would be vast. If it were a scam to make money, why put Wikipedia quotes in the document that people would find almost immediately? If someone went to this much trouble just to try to rip off unsuspecting Internet “investors,” then I would expect them to do more.

Movies like Thrive are putting the truth in black and white. I consider the release of that film to be a seminal event in world history, even though I would have done it differently in certain ways. There is an entire hour, from about 38 minutes to 1:37, in which an airtight, damning indictment of New World Order / Illuminati material is given. I think the people who attack and hate on this movie are probably doing so because they are severely traumatized by being hit with so much information about the real nature of the world in that one-hour burst of time.

In this case, we know the document had to be written by a lawyer or someone intimately familiar with legal structure. I’ve been through many contracts in my work and this document is very intricate. It’s an awful lot of work to do just to hopefully rip off a few thousand people at best, although if some “investors” gave 10K or more, you could potentially become a millionaire from something like this. It has been done before and is still being done now. The people who get roped into these things believe it with religious fervor and you cannot tell them otherwise.

Again, though, this document has powerful insider knowledge that is not public. It aligns very nicely with a variety of things I’ve heard about and have not published. It clearly aligns with data that Fulford has independently obtained from witnesses firsthand.

If this lawsuit were to be taken seriously on the world stage, the ensuing discussion could pry open many doors. We do need to follow up regarding the legal firm that is cited in the document… are they a real firm, do they have a history, do they affirm the validity of the document. We need to verify that this was actually filed as a civil suit and get the dedicated link that proves it, from an official site. So far pacer.gov does not have it on record.

Again, I am not drawing definitive conclusions at this point, but I cannot publicly support this as a valid document. Fulford admitted that the “OITC” is fraudulent and that raises many questions, as it is referred to extensively in the document.

There is still excitement and sizzle in this story for me because the document may have been deliberately created to LOOK LIKE it was nothing more than a scam. Think about it. If insiders created something like this, what could it do?

Every insider I know says that the big game is always that “the truth is sandwiched between two lies.” There is Pavlovian-type research that shows that if you give a dog two opposing pieces of information strongly enough, so the dog has no idea which one is correct, it actually will go into seizures and ultimately die of a heart attack.

This is THE most classic mind-control / disinformation tactic there is. You can see it every time UFOs are written about or presented in mainstream media. They give you interesting info that is likely true, but then end it with skeptical dismissive statements that make it seem likely false.

They ALWAYS have to work this way. Any time there is something out there that is true, that they don’t want you to know, they have to fight that truth by putting out something that discredits it. The best way to do this is to embed the information you don’t want people to know directly into the mechanism you then use to destroy it.

In this case, if the document Fulford posted is a total fraud, then its purpose would be to rope people in for a period of time, get them all excited, and then at a certain point someone pops the balloon and everyone who believed it is humiliated. The average person now says “Fulford is totally full of $#!+ and this whole thing was a lie. Everything was a lie. No one is going to save us. The Illuminati are still in control. WHY GOD, WHYYYYY?!!?”

That’s the game. They want you to be disgusted, horrified and hopeless. Fulford is a marvelous antidote to the fear porn that dominates the alternative conspiracy media and I support him and his work. That’s why I took the time and studied this as if it were a contract I myself was reviewing for a potential signature as a binding agreement.

Fulford has accepted my interview invitation, so there is more to come. He knows these are the types of questions I’m going to be asking. More will be revealed. I do believe that “where there is smoke, there is fire,” and we are heading into some very interesting and very positive events. This document may be a highly sophisticated way to cloud the truth with disinformation and attempt to completely destroy Fulford, his career and his credibility.

So again… I personally do not support this document as legitimate unless compelling new information addresses the inconsistencies. However, I have no trouble believing it is an insider creation that neatly matches the truth and could be intended to distract and derail an international effort to bring these perpetrators to justice.

And justice will be served. You cannot run a “secret evil government” when everyone knows about it. Thrive [the movie] [or here or here] is the proof that it is now only a matter of time before it all unravels, and as soon as BRICS’ squeeze play on the Western economies makes them collapse (my insiders are saying they are trying to hold this off until Spring) then we will see all sorts of things happen quickly.

I highly encourage you to maintain a positive attitude and not give into fear. One of the cornerstones of my work is that our thoughts are not private — they influence the world around us. That has now been proven in my book The Source Field Investigations beyond any reasonable doubt, with extensive, verifiable scientific evidence.

From this body of data, we can demonstrate that there is a severely disproportionate positive effect upon our world when people think positively as opposed to negatively. That’s why seven thousand people were able to reduce worldwide terrorism by seven percent, simply by meditating as a group.

THIS is actually the real secret. The occult groups have to keep us feeling tired, weary, hopeless and miserable, because otherwise we create changes in the world that dismantle their power structures. It’s all part of a shared, subconscious connection we have to each other that influences our thoughts, decisions and behaviors.

So please don’t let my criticisms of this document make you feel hopeless. If this was “built to fail” I highly doubt they expected it to unravel this quickly. I do not see it as a negative. Someone went to a great deal of trouble to put this together. If it is totally legit, that is a fantastic thing for the planet. I have no difficulty with supporting it if it turns out to be true.

What I do want to stress, again, is that this is all ultimately a battle for hearts and minds. Your heart. Your mind. How do you feel? Are you confident and optimistic about the future? Or, do you feel despondent, wiped out, paranoid and fearful? That is the choice that is before you each and every moment of each and every day. What thoughts will you take? Do you support love or fear?

Choose.

- David
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th November 2011 at 18:40. Reason: add link and bullet list formatting

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

araucaria (29th November 2011), Calz (29th November 2011), Dennis Leahy (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), jp11 (30th November 2011), Kimberley (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), onawah (29th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Whatever may come of this debate, I can certainly agree with this:

Quote One of the cornerstones of my work is that our thoughts are not private — they influence the world around us. That has now been proven in my book The Source Field Investigations beyond any reasonable doubt, with extensive, verifiable scientific evidence.

From this body of data, we can demonstrate that there is a severely disproportionate positive effect upon our world when people think positively as opposed to negatively. That’s why seven thousand people were able to reduce worldwide terrorism by seven percent, simply by meditating as a group.

THIS is actually the real secret. The occult groups have to keep us feeling tired, weary, hopeless and miserable, because otherwise we create changes in the world that dismantle their power structures. It’s all part of a shared, subconscious connection we have to each other that influences our thoughts, decisions and behaviors.

So please don’t let my criticisms of this document make you feel hopeless. If this was “built to fail” I highly doubt they expected it to unravel this quickly. I do not see it as a negative. Someone went to a great deal of trouble to put this together. If it is totally legit, that is a fantastic thing for the planet. I have no difficulty with supporting it if it turns out to be true.

What I do want to stress, again, is that this is all ultimately a battle for hearts and minds. Your heart. Your mind. How do you feel? Are you confident and optimistic about the future? Or, do you feel despondent, wiped out, paranoid and fearful? That is the choice that is before you each and every moment of each and every day. What thoughts will you take? Do you support love or fear?

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (29th November 2011), haibane (29th November 2011), jp11 (30th November 2011), Kimberley (29th November 2011), KosmicKat (29th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th November 2011), modwiz (29th November 2011), Muzz (29th November 2011), Zillah (30th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Thanks for that post Zillah.
    Wilcock should stick to what he knows and leave law alone.
    If there is an express or implied trust, then that trust would retain the cause of action that entitles it to a remedy for the theft of the negotiable instruments that this case is about.
    Keenan has that right to a remedy as a trustee, not on his own standing alone.
    Secondly, distributing the funds isn't a big deal, that is entirely what the Private Placement Programmes are about and that would be a separate agreement to anything we see here and being private, it isn't in the public domain.
    For me, I wouldn't care that someone copied a definition from wiki word for word.
    If I needed to do it, I would.

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Reporting back that this filing has NOT shown up on in Pacer yet... We will keep looking...

Much love
    Hello Kimberley,

So, did it show up today (Monday, Nov 28th)?

Dennis

34. Link to Post #79
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Thanks for that post Zillah.
    Wilcock should stick to what he knows and leave law alone.
    If there is an express or implied trust, then that trust would retain the cause of action that entitles it to a remedy for the theft of the negotiable instruments that this case is about.
    Keenan has that right to a remedy as a trustee, not on his own standing alone.
    Secondly, distributing the funds isn't a big deal, that is entirely what the Private Placement Programmes are about and that would be a separate agreement to anything we see here and being private, it isn't in the public domain.
    For me, I wouldn't care that someone copied a definition from wiki word for word.
    If I needed to do it, I would.
    Quote David Wilcock: "What thoughts will you take? Do you support love or fear?

Choose."
    That's a 'Given' David - Love will always conquer Fear..!

I know that this won't go down well here...(Oh Well)..!

I'll say it anyway...

I'm more inclined to believe what Ben Fulford has to say, moreso than David Wilcock..!

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the kind of story and misinformation that goes along with it that forms the basis of high-level Perceptioneering to discredit any belief in something that guilty "someones" are trying secretly to cover up.

Consider this scenario: Bad Guy 1 is a criminal and a lawsuit is filed by Not-So-Bad-Bad-Guy 1 to expose him for taking advantage of NSBBG1 during their combined crimimal activities.

NSBBG1 succeeds in creating the filing in a major court, however, just as soon as it is filed, BG1 uses his influence to "remove and expunge" any evidence that NSBBG1 has filed a complaint.

NSBBG1 is threatened so successfully and/or so effectively removed from the game that he is now powerless to do anything about BG1, but the word got out that NSBBG1 had filed the complaint.

Naturally, all of the people who want "confirmation" are going to look in the system which is controlled by BG1 for proof but BG1 is going to make sure nothing is there. However, BG1 is going to circulate even more rumors that NSBBG1 has filed the complaint in order to have people "look" for the proof, not find it and then discredit NSBBG1 even further. This effectively makes "find-the-proofers" stop looking, which is just what BG1 wants.

QUESTION: How would you know if it (the complaint) was quickly stopped by the "powers that be" at some high level?

I am reminded of the ending of the movie "3 Days of the Condor". Just when you think the whistleblower is going to bring justice and truth to light by telling everything to the big city newspaper, the chief for the bad guys puts the perspective on the situation about the newspaper spilling the story when he (played by Cliff Robertson) asks Condor, "What makes you sure they'll print it?".

Expecting thieves that are all in the same boat to convict each other of stealing a blind man's water is like expecting Dracula not to drink the blood of a baby left on his doorstep.

Cheers,
    AT

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Calz (29th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (30th November 2011), jp11 (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast