+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Hey guys, going back a couple days but wanted to tac it onto this thread anyhow - some more info:

The Nov 23rd suit confirmed by David; update on the Asian gold situation
    Here are some more comments from David on Nov 29th, to wit:

**Begin Quote**

Hey Cafe Members,

I just finished the interview with Fulford about an hour and 15 minutes ago and my brain is finally not aching anymore.

Ben talks really fast — and in order to intelligently participate at that speed, you have to actually listen to everything he says while also thinking of your next response, and/or looking at the big picture and trying to toss things in that will add to the discussion, and/or steer it in directions he may have overlooked.

As a result, what we have here is a commercial-free one-hour-and-40-minute tour-de-force… way more comprehensive than anything I’ve ever seen or heard before from Ben. I was able to get significant clarifications on a variety of things that were overlooked or had remained unmentioned in earlier postings.

Due to the extreme urgency of this, I’m going to transcribe it myself, which I can do almost at conversational speed. It could take 2-3 days to post but hopefully will be out by this weekend at the very latest.

We will soon have a much more robust view of Ben’s background and credentials, the scope of who he is talking to, the number of insiders he’s in contact with in a given week including where they’re from and what they do, his direct firsthand involvement with the Asian Secret Societies, et cetera.

In particular, it was amazing to track the gold. I was unaware of how the Asian families came into contact with this gold by trading silk, spices and china with the Romans, who invariably paid in gold — which they in turn had plundered from elsewhere.

Much of this gold — we’re talking seven Olympic-sized pools’ worth, if not more — was deliberately removed from the “official” financial system and blacklisted. Other gold was removed from China and brought to the US in 1938 on seven US destroyers, ostensibly to protect it from Japanese thieves — who apparently were working for the Rothschilds.

This gold is what is under dispute. Ben said we should be able to find magazine/newspaper records and other documented evidence of the transfer of this gold to the US for “safe keeping” in 1938. Apparently there was also a trial where the US returned a much smaller amount of gold and tried to say it was full payment due to appreciation of its interest value. This did not fly and they lost the case.

One surprising twist is that Ben said there is NO consensus right now as to when to do the mass arrests, or how to proceed. There are ideas. It seems clear that they are waiting for a “window” to arrive, and this window by necessity will involve things collapsing first, or at least getting worse than they are now.

I do hope they form a consensus and stick to the original plans for the mass arrests. However, they clearly do not want to do so until they have the right opportunity. This lawsuit is one, but not the only way in which they apparently are trying to open those doors.

I will do my part in transcribing and posting this interview to aid in the efforts of the just. I’ve barely even started to cover the scope of what we just went through.

- David

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), Herbert (2nd December 2011), jp11 (2nd December 2011), KellyNUTS (2nd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011), kizzey (2nd December 2011), Kristo (2nd December 2011), mountain_jim (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Hello my friends.... funny I have not been on line this morning so just found the Fullford report on facebook an hour ago...and before coming here to Avalon have spent the past hour searching for the case that Fullfor aledges was filed in New York by Neil Keenan.

.."The lawsuit has been filed as Civil Action #8500 at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on November 23, 2011."

My husband is an Attorny and he loged into Pacer.gov (a suscription service see below) and as of right this moment there is NO record of a case filed By Neil Keenan on November 23 2011. There are other cases filled by him on record , however the most recent case listed was filed in 1999.

This does not mean it was not filed although it is not on the record at this time. Today is a holiday and the courts are closed so perhaps it was not posted into the system yet. So I will keep checking ... Lets wait and see if it shows up tomorrow...

I am on the case about this...thats my job to find the proof ... So I will keep an eye on this and report back. If anyone else can find the proof I too am wanting to see it with my own eyes. I like Fullford..however ...

Much Love to us ALL!!

Thanks Kimberley

I applied for a Pacer account username and password to attempt to verify the complaint when I heard about this. I'm still waiting for my account to process. Knowing court systems, there is a definite possibility the complaint may not have been recorded in the system yet. I am anxious to find out.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), jp11 (2nd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Given IF this were true, what force and effect do they expect a civil suit will render? Civil and not criminal? Not to mention it's in the wrong court (as if any court was the right one)... should this not be in an international criminal tribunal of some kind? And who would enforce any action? What are they going to do, put a lien on Rockefeller Center?
    I saw that Judge Holwell handles Federal Civil suits in the state of New York. And, I noticed he has some rather significant cases on his docket. As I recall, he was hearing a large complaint against Goldman Sachs.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), jp11 (2nd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Thanks so much to the legal minds here who are keeping us updated on this story.
    Wouldn't it be amazing even just to find out half of what this whole story is about!
    Even just for some of this info from Fulford to finally be verified would be great, so we will know he and we haven't been complete suckers...
    But it sounds like--dare I say it?-- there really.... might...... actually..... be...... potential.... for.... something REAL.... happening here!!

But then, we are still waiting on hearing part 3 of DW's report on the alleged emptied DUMBS.
    Though I hate to even mention that at this point.
    I sure wish I had a crystal ball so we wouldn't have to wait to find out if we are being duped yet again or not.
    Frustrating!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), jp11 (2nd December 2011), KellyNUTS (4th December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011), Kristo (2nd December 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)
    Hello my friends.... funny I have not been on line this morning so just found the Fullford report on facebook an hour ago...and before coming here to Avalon have spent the past hour searching for the case that Fullfor aledges was filed in New York by Neil Keenan.

.."The lawsuit has been filed as Civil Action #8500 at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on November 23, 2011."

My husband is an Attorny and he loged into Pacer.gov (a suscription service see below) and as of right this moment there is NO record of a case filed By Neil Keenan on November 23 2011. There are other cases filled by him on record , however the most recent case listed was filed in 1999.

This does not mean it was not filed although it is not on the record at this time. Today is a holiday and the courts are closed so perhaps it was not posted into the system yet. So I will keep checking ... Lets wait and see if it shows up tomorrow...

I am on the case about this...thats my job to find the proof ... So I will keep an eye on this and report back. If anyone else can find the proof I too am wanting to see it with my own eyes. I like Fullford..however ...

Much Love to us ALL!!

Thanks Kimberley

I applied for a Pacer account username and password to attempt to verify the complaint when I heard about this. I'm still waiting for my account to process. Knowing court systems, there is a definite possibility the complaint may not have been recorded in the system yet. I am anxious to find out.
    Hello dear sister Rose the case was filed and is now online and available on pacer.gov...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), Cottage Rose (2nd December 2011), jp11 (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Much Love to us ALL!!

Thanks Kimberley

Hello dear sister Rose the case was filed and is now online and available on pacer.gov...
    I was behind in the thread. Just listened to your radio conversation with Atty Mulligan. Great work!
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 2nd December 2011 at 03:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks so much to the legal minds here who are keeping us updated on this story.
    Wouldn't it be amazing even just to find out half of what this whole story is about!
    Even just for some of this info from Fulford to finally be verified would be great, so we will know he and we haven't been complete suckers...
    But it sounds like--dare I say it?-- there really.... might...... actually..... be...... potential.... for.... something REAL.... happening here!!

But then, we are still waiting on hearing part 3 of DW's report on the alleged emptied DUMBS.
    I sure wish I had a crystal ball so we wouldn't have to wait to find out if we are being duped yet again or not.
    Frustrating!
    Hello onawah... I am pretty sure that when David W posts the Fullford interview that he is not going to " report on the alleged emptied DUMBS. " (And I could be wrong) I spent 25 minutes on the phone with him on Tuesday afternoon...and that was not were he was focused... he will get there when he gets there.. that is how he operates.. all in good time.. David also said that he was going to post the Fulflord interview on Wednesday and today is Thursday night and not yet posted.... it is what it is... I love David and I love you and I love us ALL@@

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), Cottage Rose (2nd December 2011), jp11 (2nd December 2011), KellyNUTS (2nd December 2011), Kristo (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just have to say again...thanks to all of you who are updating us with the latest info. Amazing! I so much appreciate it.

So pleased I am privy to this forum. I got sidetracked last night on another thread...dare I say which one... even went in late to work today by about 2.5 hours because I stayed up way too late trying to get to the end of it. Jeeeeeesh.

Looking forward to David W's interview for more info.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011), Zillah (2nd December 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    I just have to say again...thanks to all of you who are updating us with the latest info. Amazing! I so much appreciate it.

So pleased I am privy to this forum. I got sidetracked last night on another thread...dare I say which one... even went in late to work today by about 2.5 hours because I stayed up way too late trying to get to the end of it. Jeeeeeesh.

Looking forward to David W's interview for more info.
    Hahahah jp11 so you too got sucked into the "not to be mentioned" thread and were late to work hahhha I am not laughing at you but laughing with you :-) I had a lot of laughs following that thread...

As far as this Thread glad you and everyone else is/are here and appreciating the importance of this case!!

Much love to us all

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (2nd December 2011), jp11 (3rd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011), Zillah (2nd December 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

UNless I'm mistaken no one has reported on Rayelan's (Rumormill) personal take on this in "The revealing TRUTH and timeline behind Neil Keenan's disinformation and defamation attacks against OITC" (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=223210).

On Neil Keenan: "I think he is a low level player with a very large ego. I suspect that even Ben Fulford will soon realize that he has been sucked into something that he really didn't understand and he will try to save his reputation as best he can."

"The revealing TRUTH and timeline behind Neil Keenan's disinformation and defamation attacks against OITC (Office of International Treasury Control). On 11/23/11 Neil Keenan filed a fallacious civil suit complaint and is using Ben Fulford, Rumor Mill News, and David Wilcock, etc as his disinformation and distribution tag team channels."

As she admits, no one knows what is really going on. Maybe that is the point A system meltdown is by definition not something that anyone is in control of.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

buckminster fuller (2nd December 2011), Calz (2nd December 2011), jp11 (3rd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011), Muzz (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

If Rayelan of Rumormill is defending OITC, then that lowers her credibility in my book and does not hurt David's and Fulford's. OITC's web-site does a pretty good job of removing any OITC credibility by itself.

On the whole, I will keep an open mind and await further developments.

Thanks to all you contributors - this forum has some deep resources of knowledgable and aware beings, all of us trying to further awaken and share.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

araucaria (2nd December 2011), buckminster fuller (2nd December 2011), Calz (2nd December 2011), gripreaper (5th December 2011), jp11 (3rd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011), KosmicKat (2nd December 2011), Muzz (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011), Zillah (2nd December 2011)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    UNless I'm mistaken no one has reported on Rayelan's (Rumormill) personal take on this in "The revealing TRUTH and timeline behind Neil Keenan's disinformation and defamation attacks against OITC" (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=223210).

Great find araucaria thanks... I just want to note that David W and Ben F have nothing to do with "the" case they were just reporting that it had been filed... as soon as Ben F reported it the important thing was wanting to have the proof that it was indeed filed and the proof it was filed came to light on Tuesday.

Whether it is a "fallacious civil suit" is yet to be seen, however I do not think that a law firm that was founded in 1937 http://www.bpslaw.com/firm.html or a long standing partner of the firm, William H. Mulligan, Jr. , http://www.bpslaw.com/bio-william-mulligan.html would be associated with this case if they deemed it "fallacious". Do you?

Much love

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

araucaria (2nd December 2011), buckminster fuller (2nd December 2011), Calz (2nd December 2011), jp11 (3rd December 2011), kizzey (4th December 2011), Kristo (2nd December 2011), mountain_jim (2nd December 2011), Muzz (2nd December 2011), onawah (2nd December 2011), Zillah (2nd December 2011)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Kimberly.
    I realize this new issue takes priority, but they are both important in my view, and to many others, I am sure.
    I was just venting some frustration.
    Things are really heating up now, and at 63, I've waited for so long for all this to finally unfold so we can get to the other side of it at last.
    David Wilcock has my full sympathy. He is playing a very pivotal role in this disclosure movement, and I respect him highly for his willingness to do that.
    I send him lots of support and good wishes for his well-being and success.
    Given the mess our world is in, evinced by the financial meltdown, it only highlights the importance of the question as to how much are we really being helped by the ETs.
    I have no doubt we are being helped, but I would rest easier knowing they would actually go to the extent of eliminating TPTW's hideouts from the equation.
    It would also inform us as to what desperate lengths TPTW will be willing to go to now on the financial front if that story about the DUMBs is proven true.
    And whether Obama feels supported enough to actually veto S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act as he has threatened to do may be a good indicator too.
    Thanks again for your help in keeping us up to date and informed.

BTW, if you haven't looked at the "thread that is not to be named" recently, Daft Ada has come clean with some info that really sheds a lot of light on the main issues, and I think it can finally all be laid to rest now.
    Except for those who just WANT to keep on arguing, of course.... That's on page 35 (!!) of the not-to-be-named thread.

Frustrating! :
    Hello onawah... I am pretty sure that when David W posts the Fullford interview that he is not going to " report on the alleged emptied DUMBS. " (And I could be wrong) I spent 25 minutes on the phone with him on Tuesday afternoon...and that was not were he was focused... he will get there when he gets there.. that is how he operates.. all in good time.. David also said that he was going to post the Fulflord interview on Wednesday and today is Thursday night and not yet posted.... it is what it is... I love David and I love you and I love us ALL@@
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd December 2011 at 18:45.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (2nd December 2011), buckminster fuller (3rd December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011), jp11 (3rd December 2011), Kimberley (2nd December 2011), Muzz (2nd December 2011)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

This is a copy of the actual court
    docket, downloaded via Pacer a few minutes ago...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

buckminster fuller (3rd December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011), Cottage Rose (3rd December 2011), kizzey (4th December 2011), Kristo (2nd December 2011), Muzz (2nd December 2011), onawah (3rd December 2011), Zillah (2nd December 2011)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Kimberley

Did your husband download this himself from Pacer, or is it from the web?

I notice this document lists the Judge's name as Keenan, instead of Holwell. I did a search and learned there is a Judge John F Keenan in the New York Southern District. But, it is a coincidence for the Plaintiff and the Judge to have the same last name.

Thanks!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

buckminster fuller (3rd December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Hi Kimberley

I notice this document lists the Judge's name as Keenan, instead of Holwell. I did a search and learned there is a Judge John F Keenan in the New York Southern District. But, it is a coincidence for the Plaintiff and the Judge to have the same last name.

Thanks!
    Yes Rose it was downloaded from pacer...note the time stamp on the top of the page....

And yes I noticed the same thing Judge John F. Keenan JFK hmmmm

Rose have you read the whole case yet? I have not I read several of the first pages and then skimmed through it.. It is on my list to finish reading it this weekend...

I would love to know others comments/thoughts on the case..

Much
    Last edited by Kimberley; 3rd December 2011 at 20:05.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

buckminster fuller (3rd December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Kimberley

Thanks!
    Yes Rose it was downloaded from pacer...note the time stamp on the top of the page....

And yes I noticed the same thing Judge John F. Keenan JFK hmmmm

Rose have you read the whole case yet? I have not I read several of the first pages and then skimmed through it.. It is on my list to finish reading it this weekend...

I would love to know others comments/thoughts on the case..

Much
    Thanks!!

I got my PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) username/password in the mail today and verified it, too.

My search link: https://pcl.uscourts.gov/view?rid=ck...WTOAjGj&page=1

I did read over the entire complaint, but I am going to it read again more closely now.
    I am so happy to know it has been filed.

Have you heard any more news about the new Fulford/Wilcock interview?

Luv back to you!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Calz (5th December 2011), Cjay (4th December 2011), Kimberley (4th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would also love to hear anything more you might be able to share on that subject.
    Thanks! (<-- dancing in anticipation!)

[/QUOTE]Have you heard any more news about the new Fulford/Wilcock interview?[/QUOTE]

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (5th December 2011), Cottage Rose (4th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

I would also love to hear anything more you might be able to share on that subject.
    Thanks! (<-- dancing in anticipation!)
    Have you heard any more news about the new Fulford/Wilcock interview?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hey Rose... For the record I am a bit disappointed that David did his interview Monday night and has not posted it as of yet.. but he will when he does hehehe...
    I have been in direct e-mail & phone contact with David and he will post when he is ready...
    I too am waiting with baited breath to hear the interview....
    Much love

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

buckminster fuller (4th December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011), Cottage Rose (4th December 2011), onawah (4th December 2011), Zillah (4th December 2011)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks so much Kimberly!
    You are the kind of person who helps make this forum special.
    We could use a red letter day here on Avalon, and I am hoping David will be able to provide it with the new interview and the 3rd article on the DUMBs.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

buckminster fuller (4th December 2011), Calz (5th December 2011), Cottage Rose (4th December 2011), Kimberley (5th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast