+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

1. Link to Post #141
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

HAPPINESS - LETS NOT FORGET THAT OUTCOME.

amen... this seed that was planted on WS is birthing into something that goes beyond the financial crisis --- lets use our greater vision to see that this is what will change humanity and transform us to something even greater.

KEEP MOVING AND KEEP OCCUPYING!!! <3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

onawah (8th December 2011), YvonneG (7th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The lawsuit that could end the gangster rule of Western civilization

I was just checking on David Wilcock's Facebook page to see if there was any news of the 3rd article he is working on and saw these posts from readers and his Mods:

Quote Lee Love
    Hello David ..hope you are ok ... 10 days later no news about your interview with Benjamin .... just say hello to let us know all is ok for you ....

Christine Cox likes this.
    Susan Denison Here's what someone wrote: <What's going on David? Needing some updates.

[Moderator: Patience kiddies, the story keeps getting better!! It's coming so soon I swear!!]>

Christine Cox And in another post: [Moderator: David is doing his very best and working all day and all night to get the complete info for this article.]

They mentioned in a third response that the story has become "really involved". This should really be good!
    Apparently the delay has been because he has been getting more information, which I hope will be worth the wait!
    Alex Collier's claim that the "Recessives" have actually been responsible for destroying some of their own DUMBs to prevent them being taken over by the White Hats sounds like something they would do, and may possibly shed some light on why there has been so much confusion around this subject.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), Kimberley (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I was just checking on David Wilcock's Facebook page to see if there was any news of the 3rd article he is working on and saw these posts from readers and his Mods:

Quote Lee Love
    Hello David ..hope you are ok ... 10 days later no news about your interview with Benjamin .... just say hello to let us know all is ok for you ....

Christine Cox likes this.
    Susan Denison Here's what someone wrote: <What's going on David? Needing some updates.

[Moderator: Patience kiddies, the story keeps getting better!! It's coming so soon I swear!!]>

Christine Cox And in another post: [Moderator: David is doing his very best and working all day and all night to get the complete info for this article.]

They mentioned in a third response that the story has become "really involved". This should really be good!
    Apparently the delay has been because he has been getting more information, which I hope will be worth the wait!
    Alex Collier's claim that the "Recessives" have actually been responsible for destroying some of their own DUMBs to prevent them being taken over by the White Hats sounds like something they would do, and may possibly shed some light on why there has been so much confusion around this subject.
    There was a whole lot of shaking in NJ in the past 24 hours with the USGS reporting nothing. DUMB demolitions maybe?
    http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/n...9bb2963f4.html
    Last edited by modwiz; 12th December 2011 at 08:00.

6. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmmmm...I could not get that link to open.

I found this:
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...eeling_ea.html
    Quote Dozens in N.J. report feeling earthquake, but U.S. Geological Survey detects none
    Published: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 5:40 PM Updated: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 10:02 PM
    Floors shook, bottles rattled, bells jingled, and scores of New Jersey residents up and down the state cried "earthquake!" yesterday morning. Was this the state’s second rattler in four months?

Despite more than 60 residents who claimed to have felt shaking yesterday morning, a spokesman for the U.S. Geological Survey said none of the seismometers stationed around the state picked up even a hint of trembling.

"It’s not an earthquake," said geophysicist John Bellini, speaking from the U.S. Geological Survey’s Colorado office. "My guess would be it’s more likely thunder or sonic boom."

New Jersey has been rocked this year by half a dozen extreme weather and geological events, including a 5.8 magnitude earthquake centered in Virginia that shook buildings across the Garden State in August.

This time, the first-hand reports began streaming in around 10 a.m. yesterday from Egg Harbor, Cranbury, East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Trenton, Somerset, Edison, Plainfield, Piscataway, Iselin, South Plainfield and others, Bellini said.

At 11 a.m., Anthony Camaioni tweeted from his family’s dry cleaning shop in North Brunswick, "Yea I think it definitely happened again. #earthquake in #NJ The bells jingled in the store." Others posted on Twitter around the same time that they felt their homes sway and heard glass bottles clinking for between 10 and 30 seconds.

Bellini pointed to a band of thunderstorms off the state’s coastline or covert activities at Fort Dix or McGuire Air Force Base in southern Jersey as possible explanations for what residents might have felt.

A spokesman for the National Weather Service said its unlikely that even severe thunderstorms could make the ground feel as through it’s shaking.

Fighter jets used in drills near Virginia and North Carolina have caused sonic booms — the noise and vibration associated with traveling faster than the speed of sound — which can be mistaken for earthquakes, Bellini said.

A spokesman for Fort Dix did not return calls for comment.

Salvatore Saieva of Woodcliff Lake in Bergen County initially took to Twitter to report the earthquake to friends, but later said the military could be responsible for what he felt.

"My experience could be explained by a sonic boom," Saieva wrote on Twitter. "Bottles rattled, but I didn’t feel anything shaking beneath me."

Staff writer Nic Corbett contributed to this story.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th December 2011 at 08:41.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), Kimberley (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), YvonneG (12th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hmmmm...I could not get that link to open.

Something shook New Jersey on Saturday, but it wasn't an earthquake

Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:45 pm | Updated: 8:28 am, Sun Dec 11, 2011.

Something shook New Jersey on Saturday, but it wasn't an earthquake By DAN GOOD

Local residents felt a slight tremor at about 10 a.m. Saturday. Residents in Newark, Bergen County and Sussex County felt it, too — something that made houses shake and water ripple.

It wasn’t an earthquake.

But what was it?

U.S. Geological Survey geophysicist Paul Caruso isn’t sure.

“We received a number of reports that people felt something,” Caruso said from the National Earthquake Information Center in Colorado. “We don’t know what it was.”

Local residents took to Facebook and Twitter to describe what they thought was an earthquake.

“I felt it in Margate, thought i was having a stroke!” wrote Patti Fiore.

“I think it was everyone’s imagination!” wrote Juanita Rivera.

“Maybe it was God Bowling and he a gotta 7-10 Split?!” wrote Ocean City resident Kevin DeCosta.

Caruso has some theories as to what caused the shaking sensation, but at this point it’s merely speculation.

“It could have possibly been a thunderstorm off the coast,” Caruso said. “A sonic boom, that’s another possibility.”

Caruso said this sort of thing happens several times a year, usually off the coast of Florida.

New Jersey has become more earthquake-conscious since August, when a 5.8-magnitude earthquake shook the East Coast.

There would be no repeat Saturday — just some concern and speculation, as New Jersey residents struggled to figure out what made the ground shake.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jackovesk (13th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011), YvonneG (12th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

-- Very interesting on the NJ not-earthquake thing

Here is Ben's Report

Cabal struggles desperately to create fascist world government as multiple criminal investigations zero in on them
    Posted by benjamin

December 12, 2011

The fascist cabal known as the Bilderbergers, CFR, committee of 300 etc., is desperately and without hope trying to start WW3 and install a fascist world government in an attempt to pre-empt criminal investigations closing in on them from all sides. Their efforts will fail because the Pentagon and the agencies in the US (with the exception of homeland Gestapo) are preparing to remove them from power, according to CIA and other sources. For example, multiple investigations are closing in on alleged President Obama, including one for illegally declaring war on Libya. A count among US representatives show the votes necessary to impeach him are there, US law enforcement officials say. In addition, evidence of bribery and other forms of illegally tampering with government is being compiled against George Soros, among others. There is also a lot going on under and on the surface in Europe, Japan and the Middle East.

In Europe, an agreement was reached by most countries, including the 17 in the Eurozone, to agree to cede national sovereignty over fiscal policy in order to protect the Euro. This is all part of a long planned central power grab by unelected secret Khazarian groups that was meant to be a major milestone on the road to a global fascist regime. Create the crisis, offer the solution.

In the US, as mentioned last week, the Obama regime has asserted the right to murder and imprison Americans without due process, meaning he has declared the US to be a fascist dictatorship. Again, it looks on the surface like the plans for a world fascist government are proceeding smoothly.

Fortunately for the rest of the human race, the fascist power grab is really just a sign of desperation.

The EU, agreement, for example, is like a dead-beat borrower promising to be good in the future saying: “Now that I have agreed to German autocratic control could I have some money please?” The answer remains, “sure, just borrow from the Germans.” The Germans, of course, do not have enough money. As mentioned before, the Euro zone still needs money from the rest of the world in order to stabilize its financial situation and that money will not be forthcoming until more fundamental problems with the global system, such as 1.1 billion hungry people and rampant environmental destruction, are dealt with. The upcoming belt-tightening, however, is a healthy process that will be good for Europe in the medium to long term.

Living within your means is always a wise policy for both individuals and nations.

The fact of the matter is that the European financial elites have been hogging the world’s financial assets since the end of World War 2 and have been plotting genocide so they are not going to get any money. End of story.

The UK was the only nation to veto the new EU treaty because the interests of the City of London financial district and the average citizen happened to coincide. The City did not want a financial transaction tax because it would gut their business and the average Britton was not willing to surrender to the Germans.

The situation in the US is a bit more complicated. The problem is that almost the entire leadership structure in Washington D.C. is corrupt and compromised but people in the pentagon and the agencies are so used to taking orders they do not know what to do when their leaders become dysfunctional.

For example, there are enough votes in the US Congress and Senate now to impeach Obama but the problem is nobody can agree on a replacement.

The various corruption investigations against the Obama regime can remove him from power but nobody knows what to do next. The only answer is for the military to set up a temporary government headed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff until the garbage can be removed from Washington D.C. and Wall Street. The military rightly claim that armies are not good at governing. However, they are good at cleaning up a mess and restoring constitutional order.

The US military also worry about being able to meet the payroll but the backers of the new financial system have already promised generous financing to ensure a restoration of US economic might and a gradual transition of the military industrial complex into something that can be self-supporting and good for the planet.

In any case, the Khazarian Satanic bankers in both Europe and the US are being cut off from their credit by the rest of the world. Since the only product they know how to create is debt, that means that without somebody gullible enough to provide them with credit, they have nothing but illusion to offer. These debts they claim the rights to are not owed by the people of Europe or the US because they were never anything but illusions placed upon them by rapacious bankers. No matter how many zeros and how many astronomical numbers they invent to put into their banking computers, there is simply nothing in the real world to back them up.

Their efforts to take over the rest of the world outside of the EU and the US are also failing big time. The sham attempt to sabotage Russian Parliamentary elections with paid saboteurs got nowhere. Efforts to start World War 3 in Iran continue to be blocked.

Attempts to get money from Asia to finance the Satanic cabalists are also going nowhere. According to a CIA representative, a senior member of the Du Pont family and a Rothschild representative are in Indonesia trying to get access to rights for Asian treasure but are getting nowhere.

In Japan too, there is a desperate attempt to re-establish Khazarian control.

Democratic Party of Japan power broker and Rockefeller stooge Ichiro Ozawa, police corruption beneficiary Shizuka Kamei and corrupt Tokyo mayor Shintaro Ishihara are trying to drum up support for a new political party. They have been sucking up to recently elected and very popular Osaka mayor Toru Hashimoto. The plan seems to be to use the nuclear fear they are fanning in Tokyo to promote a shift of government functions to Osaka. That, of course, would mean a lot of construction contracts and other means to bribe the Japanese political elite back into submission. It is such a pathetic plan that more than anything it shows how desperate these hoodlums have become.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011), RMorgan (12th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th December 2011), seko (12th December 2011), Zillah (12th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

At least's Ben's reports are consistent. The worldview and perspective he champions seems airtight and accompanies global events that are generally known as well as some that are on the fringes and not being discussed by the MSM. That's a few points in his favor. I can understand the problem about finding a replacement for Obama. One that wouldn't result in tearing the country apart even further.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

A new lawsuit against bank from Mass. AG

15. Link to Post #149
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Daid Wilcock comments on his long-awaited interview with Ben Fulford – thanks to DrinkDeep

Posted on December 12, 2011
    LOL… I say this without hesitation: the story behind this lawsuit is much, much bigger and more complex and amazing than Ben has been giving.

I have now been in extensive contact with the people named in the lawsuit, who have welcomed me into their trust. I have now seen extensive documentation. The book of Maklumat. Lots of elaborate contracts. Lots of bonds. Pictures of boxes the bonds were in were produced a mere 20 minutes after I told them what another insider told me the bonds looked like.

I may not produce any of this photographic documentation, as it could potentially break international laws and make it too easy for the loyal opposition to cause trouble. I still haven’t decided. If I do anything I will at least have to black out the serial numbers. Someone else may want to release this data in its virginal form, and when this lawsuit moves forward it will probably all happen anyway.

Ben has been focusing on one small subset of the story. However, I have now found the rest of the story, and it is vast. On some levels it is extremely complex, and that is the part that has ended up taking me so much time. I also feel it is important to post it all at once, for the sake of security. Once it’s done it’s done and there’s no turning back, nothing more to add, that’s it.

I have earnestly, if not desperately wanted to get this done sooner. However, the size of the data to put together is equivalent to writing a book. The Fulford transcript alone is over 70 pages long. I have another 40 pages of transcripts of interviews with the people named in the lawsuit. Then I have all the data from other sources that I found as a result of learning all this — sources with verifiable documentation already posted online.

It is stunning to discover that Fulford was totally telling the truth about this lawsuit, and even more stunning to find out that this is vastly more secret than the UFO issue. Despite the staggering complexity, the story is actually very elegantly simple on another level.

I also think the positive changes are utterly inevitable. I’m not filing this lawsuit. I’m not named in it. All I’m doing is putting together a picture that it seems will inevitably emerge, and probably a lot sooner than we think. This is a question that could become the most hotly-debated issue in any recent, recorded history. It’s stunning.

This will not be posted until it is ready. I do apologize. It will be worth it. If my plans go well, it will happen… gulp… uh, hm… right… sometime, uh…

SOOON!!!!!

- David

Comment by dwilcock on December 12, 2011 @ 2:07 am
    Last edited by Zillah; 12th December 2011 at 18:51.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), Herbert (12th December 2011), JRS (13th December 2011), Kimberley (12th December 2011), mountain_jim (12th December 2011), Muzz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th December 2011), StephenW11UK (14th December 2011), TraineeHuman (19th December 2011), YvonneG (12th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Well here we go ... duncan vs david (and goliafulford) ... crowd please be seated.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Muzz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011), transiten (13th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Muzz (here)
    Does anyone know if we can check this on the court website. I'm interested to see if there is any substance to this. A lot of his stuff is not backed up by anything.
    http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/forms.php
    http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/12/05/41930.htm

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), jackovesk (13th December 2011), JRS (13th December 2011), mountain_jim (12th December 2011), Muzz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011), RMorgan (12th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th December 2011), StephenW11UK (14th December 2011), Yoda (12th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Definitely cause to pop some more popcorn...

Fulford and Wilcocks are two people I suspect are sincere, but I believe that they are generally gullible and easily placed into a position as unwitting disinfo agents. I guarantee that I will offer a heartfelt apology if and when 51% of what they have to say proves to be true.

But, it does provide fuel for the imagination, and that may be the finest and most important thing they do for me: fuel my imagination, freeing sticky hinges on a few more doors so that I am more free to visualize and dream. (I would love to believe that this lawsuit really will unravel the cabal.)

Dennis

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Calz (12th December 2011), Muzz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,646 times in 8,595 posts

That link Bill provided does provide the best summation of this I have seen, though the article could use some editing and spelling help.

It was my intuition when the story of the 134.5 billion Kennedy bonds first broke (in the mainstream media even), that there was something going on here - as who would fake and expect to cash a bond that large? Or so it seemed to me at the time.

The bonds were claimed to be fake, and then the story seemed to go away.

I believed they were real, but had no clue of why they existed or who might really own them. Just goes to show how murkey all this historical financial stuff really is, and I bet the stories of missing Fort Knox gold and fake gold bars also contain some truth. Then there were tie-ins to gold and huge electronic sums in the 9/11 conspiracy stories also.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), Muzz (12th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even if this only plays out to no great resolution, it is akin to the Suffolk County ban on Chemtrails, or the international justice tribunal that Alfred Webre belongs to, in that somebody is doing something, and is bringing more attention to the problems that must be resolved. It may just be the first baby steps, but that can lead to the big grown up steps that must come.
    We must continue to exercise Imagination, lest we succumb to Cancer of the Imagination, however faltering our first steps may be.
    I am convinced there are helping hands assisting us, as long as we continue to do our best, as in the story of David and Goliath.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Remember that article David Wilcock was working on for this? Well, it appears things may be getting fairly interesting.

Quote LOL… I say this without hesitation: the story behind this lawsuit is much, much bigger and more complex and amazing than Ben has been giving.

I have now been in extensive contact with the people named in the lawsuit, who have welcomed me into their trust. I have now seen extensive documentation. The book of Maklumat. Lots of elaborate contracts. Lots of bonds. Pictures of boxes the bonds were in were produced a mere 20 minutes after I told them what another insider told me the bonds looked like.

I may not produce any of this photographic documentation, as it could potentially break international laws and make it too easy for the loyal opposition to cause trouble. I still haven’t decided. If I do anything I will at least have to black out the serial numbers. Someone else may want to release this data in its virginal form, and when this lawsuit moves forward it will probably all happen anyway.

Ben has been focusing on one small subset of the story. However, I have now found the rest of the story, and it is vast. On some levels it is extremely complex, and that is the part that has ended up taking me so much time. I also feel it is important to post it all at once, for the sake of security. Once it’s done it’s done and there’s no turning back, nothing more to add, that’s it.

I have earnestly, if not desperately wanted to get this done sooner. However, the size of the data to put together is equivalent to writing a book. The Fulford transcript alone is over 70 pages long. I have another 40 pages of transcripts of interviews with the people named in the lawsuit. Then I have all the data from other sources that I found as a result of learning all this — sources with verifiable documentation already posted online.

It is stunning to discover that Fulford was totally telling the truth about this lawsuit, and even more stunning to find out that this is vastly more secret than the UFO issue. Despite the staggering complexity, the story is actually very elegantly simple on another level.

I also think the positive changes are utterly inevitable. I’m not filing this lawsuit. I’m not named in it. All I’m doing is putting together a picture that it seems will inevitably emerge, and probably a lot sooner than we think. This is a question that could become the most hotly-debated issue in any recent, recorded history. It’s stunning.

This will not be posted until it is ready. I do apologize. It will be worth it. If my plans go well, it will happen… gulp… uh, hm… right… sometime, uh…

SOOON!!!!!

- David
    Source

I have to laugh at the title of the courthouse news service article "Bizarre Claim for $1 Trillion"... okay... so the 'too big to fail' banks in the US who received bailouts totalling $29.6 Trillion *isn't* perceived as bizarre and a $1T claim which may have very real implications is? Pfff.

Here is another article, unrelated, mentioning in passing some P2 Lodge mischief: CIA Opens Books with Surprises for Lee Wanta, Libya and More

Oh nothing to see here... just things that are actually happening. Ho hum!
    Last edited by 000; 12th December 2011 at 21:52.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), Muzz (12th December 2011), onawah (12th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), cellardoor (13th December 2011), Kimberley (13th December 2011), mountain_jim (13th December 2011), SHAPE (13th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Thanks for posting the link Muzz.

At last we have something to sink our teeth into regarding the legitimacy of what Fulford and Wilcock have been talking about for some time now.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

modwiz (13th December 2011), Muzz (13th December 2011), SHAPE (13th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Link to David Wilcock interview with Ben Fulford on this subject:

http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wil...2011-12-02.mp3

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), Muzz (13th December 2011), StephenW11UK (14th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

WILCOCK INTERVIEW WITH BEN IS NO ON KIMBERLEY'S SHOW:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beloven...ing-in-the-now
    David's transcript and back up is on his site now. divinecosmos.com

I can not imagine any naysayer continuing to bad mouth or criticize David and Ben.

Enjoy! and thank you dear Kimberley

love
    yvonne

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), Heather2017 (13th December 2011), JRS (13th December 2011), StephenW11UK (14th December 2011), Zillah (13th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,646 times in 8,595 posts

This interview transcript, along with the whole content of The Source Field Investigations, is another example of why I got a little ticked off at the trashing of David by a certain super-soldier we all know about and want to support in the process of disclosure of so many things.

David has worked for years and providing HUGE amounts of his researches for free. To trash him for the things he gets paid for ticks me off.

David means well, has an big ego I admit, but dang his heart is and has been in the right place, and he works hard towards a positive future for us.

As does our super-soldier in the other thread who has no good use for him.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th December 2011 at 19:35.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast