+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get that gold fringe off my flag!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Cool Get that gold fringe off my flag!

The flags displayed in State courts and courts of the United States have gold or yellow fringes. That is your WARNING that you are entering into a foreign enclave, the same as if you are stepping into a foreign embassy and you will be under the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the United States of America.

THE LAW OF THE FLAG

The Law of the Flag, an International Law, which is recognized by every nation of the planet, is defined as:

"... a rule to the effect that a vessel is a part of the territory of the nation whose flag she flies. The term is used to designate the RIGHTS under which a ship owner, who sends his vessel into a foreign port, gives notice by his flag to all who enter into contracts with the ship master that he intends the Law of that Flag to regulate those contracts, and that they must either submit to its operation or not contract with him or his agent at all." Ref.: Ruhstrat v. People, 57 N.E. 41

By the doctrine of "four cornering" the flag establishes the law of the country that it represents. For example, the embassies of foreign countries, in Washington D.C., are "four cornered" by walls or fencing, creating an "enclave." Within the boundaries of the "enclave" of the foreign embassy, the flag of that foreign country establishes the jurisdiction and law of that foreign country, which will be enforced by the Law of the Flag and international treaty. If you enter an embassy, you will be subject to the laws of that country, just as if you board a ship flying a foreign flag, you will be subject to the laws of that flag, enforceable by the "master of the ship," (Captain), by the law of the flag.

When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom.

This is exactly why so many judges are appointed, and not elected by the people. The Federal judges are appointed by the President, the national military commander in chief. The State judges are appointed by the Governors, the state military commanders. The judges are appointed because the courts are military courts and civilians do not "elect" military officers.

Under martial law, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

JOHN J. DOE......your name in all capital letters....What does it mean? Law about Nom De Guerre ( War Name ) is in the Public Laws of the Seventy Third Congress Of The United States ... 1933...........

More about your Name go to
    "Your Name"

"Read more here"

"And here"

Last edited by Grizzom; 5th July 2010 at 02:45.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Get that gold fringe off my flag!

Grizzom This is not just surprising it is shocking ! I didn't know any of this. I have the video of Eddie Izzard he's brilliant. His flag bit is priceless. I like your avatar of "Iron Eyes Cody" his don't polute tv public service announcement that ran for years in the 1960's and 1970's of him in Native American costume setting in a canoe changed my life. The camera starts out with a tight shot of his face and he's crying-- a single tear. and as the camera zooms out the entire scene is revealed. He's setting in a canoe on a small lake in the woods with massive amounts of trash and tires etc in the water and on the shoreline around him. I don't remember now what the male voiceover said but it was heart wrenching. I looked around the living room at all my brothers and sisters and my mom and dad. Dead silence ,we all had tears in our eyes we were all watching walt Disney on NBC. The next day NBC stations nation wide were inundated with parents phonecalls of "how dare you run that commercial during Disney and upset my kids" any now I will watch out for the gold fringe and who knew about the Ecclesiastical Laws ? Thanks Grizzom
    Last edited by Ethereal Blue Being; 24th July 2010 at 22:15. Reason: spelling

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

great post! I knew about the fringed flag in the courts, but I was doubly shocked when I found the fringed flag in my son's High School Administration office, and later found out that it is in ALL public schools (you know the one's that cannot make a pledge to it UNDER GOD anymore)

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes, I too, am aware of the flag issue, strangely enough, as a result of the research I did when preparing for my citizenship test. I ended up learning A LOT MORE than I was supposed to learn. I woke up rapidly thereafter. Of course, my citizenship conferred on me in a Greensboro court house makes me a creature of the US Fed'l enclave in Washington, DC. However, I have enjoyed my resident status in NC for many years and deeply resonate with the state as my chosen home.

Back to the flag, there is an excellent youtube done with Elizabeth Warren. The saddest part of this is she is speaking from her heart -- as a TRUE American -- while the fringed flag hangs sickeningly in the background. Is is possible she doesn't know what it means?

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

It shouldn't surprise any of you that a Judge's paycheck it cut by the port authority (hence Admiralty). One of many hints...

+ Reply to Thread