+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 11 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default The Anglo-Saxon Mission

An opportunity to discuss the video of The Anglo-Saxon Mission: Illuminati plans for the Third World War and the purging of the world's population - prior to "The Dawn of a New Day" and the real, envisaged "New World" Order.

http://projectavalon.net/anglo_saxon_mission.html

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

00Sheri (9th October 2023), Arcturian108 (19th March 2020), Atlas (22nd August 2016), Baby Steps (17th March 2016), budicca (25th February 2014), Casey Claar (7th November 2023), CKH (10th April 2020), dan33 (19th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Desire (17th September 2017), Deux Corbeaux (20th February 2019), Eva2 (17th December 2020), Freddy (4th January 2024), Gardener (2nd September 2013), ghostrider (26th May 2012), Icare (28th February 2021), Inversion (6th November 2023), janicefant (7th October 2015), Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022), johnshen (8th April 2022), justntime2learn (7th March 2020), Limor Wolf (7th June 2015), Mare (17th March 2020), Matthew (9th September 2021), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Miller (3rd January 2023), Nasu (15th January 2012), onawah (18th March 2020), palehorse (17th May 2022), Pam (13th February 2020), Perdido (1st August 2023), quiltinggrandma (5th April 2020), RunningDeer (24th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th February 2020), seko (27th January 2020), Sérénité (3rd March 2014), Showe (8th March 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Soda (24th January 2020), Star Tsar (30th September 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012), toppy (7th June 2015), william r sanford72 (5th April 2013), wondering (9th February 2020), xylo (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Hi Bill,

Firstly, I want to point out that your entire Anglo-Saxon Mission subject matter coverage was extremely professional, everything from the video commentary and the production, and even the majority of questions you asked this man as part of the transcript were very thoughtful questions, I believe.

But, may I ask that you consider the following nothing more than a personal opinion on my part, and take it no more than that -- its a personal opinion, in which I'll also pose a few questions on my mind, and you may or may not have the time or even the inclination to answer, but I'd hope you do find time to read it, at least. So here goes.

Many people have always wondered about the "vetting" process for "whistleblowers" as part of the platform(s) that is Camelot/Avalon, and how, essentially, you and/or Kerry (I'm not asking you both, just yourself really) how you establish that the people relaying such information as this; on a wide variety of topics at that, are actually telling the truth? - it seems a silly question because the answer is somewhat obvious, in fact, and if I were in your place being asked this question, I'd probably say: "nobody can be 100% absolute about the validity of anyone's testimony, especially in a field known to be riddled with disinformants and disinformation, we listen to what people have to say, and then we can all come to our own conclusions based on our own intuition and independent investigative efforts, if even some of the information is valid, then its important to get it out in every way possible".

Its a presumption that you'd probably state something along those lines, but then again its just a presumption, and I could easily be mistaken, I'm sure you'd also have something else to add to that I missed.

Re: the vetting process and whistleblowers. What I have noted with regards to the majority of PC whistleblowers, and this is not meant as criticism, but, its one thing if a person claimed to be an insider of some organization or another, and offered testimony accordingly and very specifically on whatever it is they directly witnessed as part of their "inside" experiences. For example, the 9/11 witness you interviewed a while back, the woman in the Military, who gave a detailed account of one event, a 9/11 witness talking only about what she thought happened on 9/11 with the whole Pentagon issue, and nothing else. Yet, many of the others, don't seem to have a limit to testifying on any topic, be it UFOs, 2012, secret societies, abductions, solar system, "NWO", stargates, time travel, mind control, and so on. It would be easier to accept that maybe a few of these people really do have a lot of knowledge on these subjects, but most of it has nothing to do with any inside information, they just did their research, and eventually found a suitable platform to share it.

Let me share you with a relevant story. I know an individual, a very good friend, he used to work at the White Sands Missile Test Range many years ago, then later he was part of the Strategic Defense Initiative per the Reagan era. He worked and was involved in a number of black projects, most of which he is not at liberty to discuss with me, even till this day. He is one of a number of individuals I've met with some significant inside background in defense or intelligence, but I asked him recently, about the whole Anglo Saxon Mission, sent him a link to the original transcript, and I asked him; "what do you think" -- later he replied that the person who relayed this information, was most certainly an operative, but he felt the whole story was very clever disinformation, meant to appeal to Disclosure-oriented crowds, much like everything in the alternative communities are meant to appeal to sectors (and I'm quoting him now): Alex Jones is one sector, C2C is another, PC is another, Disclosure Project is another, Ground Zero, Red Ice, Rense, Enterprise Mission, and so on and on. The point is that when the truth-communities are segmented and divided in such a way, it works much like compartmentalization (with regards to secrecy), and inhibits unification. Anyway its not my place to say, but thought it were important to emphasize, because its certainly an intelligent (and factual) observation.

You may be wondering at this point: "well what makes this whistleblower/insider any more credible than anyone else?" - my answer would be that I don't, consider anyone more credible than the other. I often find myself skeptical 90% of the time while listening to these "stories" from these kinds of people, I know they (all of them) have a vested interests in telling us lies, but not without "some" truth to make it all believable. My question on this, is if you find yourself just as skeptical as well, and keeping in mind that the term "whistleblower" and "witness" actually mean very different things. Or so I believe, personally.

In my opinion, whistleblowers are people who've had some insider experience, and years later when/if they decide to blow the whistle, they tell a lot of stories, a bit of truth, but some lies and spinning the truth (as Hoagland stated so emphatically in his interview). Remember that I'm describing a good friend here, whose opinion I value deeply, and knowledge I consider; quite overwhelming. But the truth is, these people are absolutely lying to us about certain things, I imagine the degree to which each one lies is varied and dependent on how honest a personality they come. Yet it remains the case with most or all of them. And so, do you consider the Anglo Saxon whistleblower 100% honest, especially with regards the testimony itself, and if so, why? - in other words, and with respect if I may ask, how do you vet the witness? is it that you try to establish they are who they claim to be and work for? and if that is confirmed, then what comes next?

My last question is, and I would just like to know your opinion on this, about what I said earlier, how they will talk about "everything"? - the Anglo Saxon insider was no exception, he talked about alien contacts, 2012 or a related cataclysm (notice he specifically mentioned that the "new age" is not 2012, but later), biological warfare, secret societies, and even spiritual oriented matters. And I read a second transcript of further information on even more topics, released recently on Camelot Productions, if I'm not mistaken.

Bill, I would hope that you could give if just a very brief answer, you don't have to quote me question-for-question or anything like that, in fact you don't even have to answer my post, but its always interesting to hear what you have to say and I value your opinion very much. I can't help feeling that maybe I've said something that came off a bit condescending or of that nature, but let me assure you that I have the utmost respect for you and your work, and would never intend to come off that way, Text not being clear as we would intend sometimes. Thank you for everything you do, and the new forum is superb; the staff is to be commended.

Kind regards,,

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Majorion For This Post:

dan33 (19th May 2023), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Ecnal61 (3rd January 2012), Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021), happyuk (26th January 2020), Icare (28th February 2021), Inversion (6th November 2023), johnshen (8th April 2022), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), KosmicKat (5th December 2010), Molly4US (24th August 2017), Pam (13th February 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019), StephenW11UK (22nd July 2012), yuhui (27th November 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

The real behind the scenes battle that is raging is between the old Hapsburg Bavarian school/old european money and the Scottish Rite. Everything else is pawns.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), ExHaLaTiON (24th January 2012), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    The real behind the scenes battle that is raging is between the old Hapsburg Bavarian school/old european money and the Scottish Rite. Everything else is pawns.
    You seem to be 100% sure.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kra (here)
    You seem to be 100% sure.
    Yes.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), Kryztian (1st July 2019), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

quote:
    Many people have always wondered about the "vetting" process for "whistleblowers"
    There is no concrete way to discern if a person is telling the truth or telling lies.....there is always a reason behind it.......and if the reason is positive then they are telling the truth....also we can all come to our own conclusions based on our own intuition and independent investigative efforts, which I agree with, therefore,"How do we know and discern that everyone on this forum is actually a positive person?". and not hiding their true reason for being on here..can you answer that Majorian please or anyone else.
    lol
    blue
    Last edited by blue777; 21st March 2010 at 12:16.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    quote:
    Many people have always wondered about the "vetting" process for "whistleblowers"
    There is no cocrete way to discern if a person is telling the truth or telling lies.....there is always a reason behind it.......and if the reason is positive then they are telling the truth....also we can all come to our own conclusions based on our own intuition and independent investigative efforts, which I agree with, therefore,"How do we know and discern that everyone on this forum is actually a positive person?". and not hiding their true reason for being on here..can you answer that Majorian please or anyone else.
    lol
    blue
    With this video it is a simle case of Bill going with his instinct and getting what 'might' be important information out. He is a good soul no doubt...But he also must be careful.....
    Alan Watt

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), StephenW11UK (22nd July 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

One clear example where the curtain breaks is if you look at why Bear Sterns and Lehmann brothers were allowed to fall and AiG and Goldman Sachs consolidate. Bear and Lehmann had massive tranches of old European money in hedge funds...Goldman is Scottish Rite (Skull and Bones). Look at these things and see where the money goes....
    Alan Watt

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

With this video it is a simle case of Bill going with his instinct and getting what 'might' be important information out. He is a good soul no doubt...But he also must be careful.....
    yes i agree with you, intuition plays a big part in these things..also chivalry , justice , compasion and Love
    lol

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    yes i agree with you, intuition plays a big part in these things..also chivalry , justice , compasion and Love
    lol
    Indeed my friend.
    Alan Watt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Talking Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

I have read / listened to it, even the original version that was pulled, hours after it came out.
    I have sent links to friends.
    Its not that I disregard it BUT (there had to be a but ..) the guys who are planing this control whatever resources they need for a long time now. This scenario could have gone off any time almost within the last 30 or so years, yet it hasn't. Whistleblowers tell convincing stories about UFOs disabling nuclear silos and targeting computers. World war III was apparently averted a few times with the help of STO ETs. What has changed? If anything more people are aware today of the scams going on, not the least because of that abysimal blunder 9/11 (WTC7 etc.).

If consciousness as a whole (like in morphogenetic fields) plays any role in the outcome there is only a much smaller chance today that anything like the Anglo-Saxon plan can come to fruitition. I mean, I sleep well ...
    Last edited by samvado; 22nd March 2010 at 13:20.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I have read / listened to it, even the original version that was pulled, hours after it came out.
    I have sent links to friends.
    Its not that I disregard it BUT (there had to be a but ..) the guys who are planing this control whatever resources they need for a long time now. This scenario could have gone off any time almost within the last 30 or so years, yet it hasn't. Whistleblowers tell convincing stories about UFOs disabling nuclear silos and targeting computers. World war III was apparently averted a few times with the help of STO ETs. What has changed? If anything more people are aware today of the scams going on, not the least because of that abysimal blunder 9/11 (WTC7 etc.).

If consciousness as a whole (like in morphogenetic fields) plays any role in the outcome there is only a much smaller chance today that anything like the Anglo-Saxon plan can come to fruitition. I mean, I sleep well ...
    Generally agree with that analysis and I also see errors in the content (whether puposeful or just lack of data).

If it was 2005 and that level of meeting it would have been Temple Bar Lodge or one connected to that in The Houses of Parliament which means Tony Blair would have been in the meeting, not mentioning the attendance of this level of infuence casts some more doubts...Also the mis-held notion that all the Masons are working together on a generally agreed formula is also COMPLETELY WRONG.
    Alan Watt

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

daddy-keith (29th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Generally agree with that analysis and I also see errors in the content (whether puposeful or just lack of data).

If it was 2005 and that level of meeting it would have been Temple Bar Lodge or one connected to that in The Houses of Parliament which means Tony Blair would have been in the meeting, not mentioning the attendance of this level of infuence casts some more doubts...Also the mis-held notion that all the Masons are working together on a generally agreed formula is also COMPLETELY WRONG.
    I think you raise an important point here. I would very much like to hear this particular whistleblower name some names. At least a few as to who attended this meeting. I think that not giving any names whatsoever is quite unhelpful. Although, it may be that the individual in question is choosing not to name names because he already knows that they know who he is. And he is seeking to at least not get himself into too much trouble.

LP
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

23. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have great sympathy for anyone trying to vet a potential whistleblower, it must be a terrific inner struggle between wanting to believe you have another piece of the puzzle and the wariness of putting too much credibility in someone with the potential to be exposed at a later date. I am sure there must be reasonably simple checks you can make to start with and instinct must play a part for sure.

When I watch a video I am constantly asking myself if the interviewee is credible, I am naturally suspicious so firstly they have to get through my inbuilt BS detector lol.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

26. Link to Post #15
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting plan .... But lets See if we CAN POKE HOLES IN IT

1) In order for a strike to occur against Iran it must have clearance form the UN Security Council any who block it /Russia/ China means it doesn`t happen. Unanimous consent is required .

This means Israel acts alone with covert assistance from The U.S. hence Cliff `s talk of the Israeli mistake and them receiving world wide condemnation because of it . They then must face the world and China and Russian retaliation if it occurs

2)Nuclear war and biological war is unfathomable and to say the least unpredictable and uncontrollable the genetic chance of mutation and survival of their biological weapons release during a nuclear war could make things unliveable on the surface hence they would be stuck underground in their tombs and perish in them

3) Why make the planet uninhabitable for generations because of an all out nuclear war if the geophysical event is going to do the job for you? why take the chance of exponentially compounding the situation ? They have no knowledge of what or how the event and the nuclear radiation will interact

4) China is too smart to be drawn into this they will use their minds to find away to come out smelling like roses and step into the eyes of the world as a super power and world leader . They have the money they have the workforce and the intelligence to prevent this from happening . Wall street has tried to sucker them for years China has been playing nice buying the toxic assets but they need the U.S. as much as the U.S. needs China why . America is China`s biggest market why destroy that which you need . If Wall street really wanted to crush China all the would have to do is bring all the manufacturing jobs back home But it was cost that drove the jobs away from America in the first place cost and industrial regulations

Just a few observations

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have a question regarding this witness because as it kind of threw me when I read the follow up on Kerry's site concerning the Alhoo and his in-depth analysis with regards to ancient history and our origins. While I realize I may be misunderstanding the amount of data he has to share (or cant share) he seemed to me at first to be someone who claims that this information isn't earth shattering and simply stuff he heard while attending these meetings for a period of time. Yet in the follow up the very nature of the information itself makes a huge leap in importance and relevance up to and including ancient ET races that had inhabited our planet before etc..these Alhoo.

My question is:

is the follow up information his own conjecture and/or a product of his own research or does this information come from the same source as the info in the meetings he attended?

Thanks

edit to rephrase: it isn't that I don't see the video content as "important and relevant" as could be surmised by my above statement. (sorry for that =/) I am merely pointing out the difference in the depth of understanding of human origin and background info etc etc when you compare the two pieces, your's and Kerry's follow up. I just feel like something is missing on who this guy is and what access he has to very important info and was hoping for some clarification that doesn't breach anyone's confidence that I may have missed stated elsewhere. Wondering where he picked up the ancient history stuff as he has stated that most of the meeting didn't go into this kind of depth as everyone acted as if much of the info being discussed was already common knowledge and had more do to with facilitating and implementing these plans.
    Last edited by Burke; 26th March 2010 at 10:49.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Burke For This Post:

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)
    I have a question regarding this witness because as it kind of threw me when I read the follow up on Kerry's site concerning the Alhoo and his in-depth analysis with regards to ancient history and our origins. While I realize I may be misunderstanding the amount of data he has to share (or cant share) he seemed to me at first to be someone who claims that this information isn't earth shattering and simply stuff he heard while attending these meetings for a period of time. Yet in the follow up the very nature of the information itself makes a huge leap in importance and relevance up to and including ancient ET races that had inhabited our planet before etc..these Alhoo.

My question is:

is the follow up information his own conjecture and/or a product of his own research or does this information come from the same source as the info in the meetings he attended?

Thanks

edit to rephrase: it isn't that I don't see the video content as "important and relevant" as could be surmised by my above statement. (sorry for that =/) I am merely pointing out the difference in the depth of understanding of human origin and background info etc etc when you compare the two pieces, your's and Kerry's follow up. I just feel like something is missing on who this guy is and what access he has to very important info and was hoping for some clarification that doesn't breach anyone's confidence that I may have missed stated elsewhere. Wondering where he picked up the ancient history stuff as he has stated that most of the meeting didn't go into this kind of depth as everyone acted as if much of the info being discussed was already common knowledge and had more do to with facilitating and implementing these plans.
    Same here, there is a degree of credibility about the basic info, but personally once I find people going into human/et origin stuff it should be labelled as conjecture.
    Alan Watt

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

After intially watching the first vid, prior to it dissappearing I felt wow...this is HUGE! But like so many of you, it seems after reading your posts, it started playing on my mind. The info just doesnt stack up, well not yet anyway. If there's one thing in life I have learnt trust your gut instinct, and this just hasn't had that buzz for me at least. Its a few weeks since I watched it and I would have to watch it again to poke holes in it ...so for me I will just leave it on the back burners and hope that people are just plain better than this, I mean it is wicked...truely. To go all out nuclear, I think the white hats would certainly win here.
    Terra

IF.....

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Terra For This Post:

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

funny thing is, i buy the video portion with no problem. I have read numerous articles and testimonies in which they had tried to start nuclear wars, so it fits the mold perfectly as far as these guys are concerned, the sequence of events he describes seems like it is in the normal parameters

I just want to know where he got the follow up info from on the background article on Kerry's site as that stuff has a more interrelated effect of my studies and if he got this from Government then I think that is rather groundbreaking

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Burke For This Post:

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)

I just want to know where he got the follow up info from on the background article on Kerry's site as that stuff has a more interrelated effect of my studies and if he got this from Government then I think that is rather groundbreaking
    what is the follow up info you speak of? the information in the interveiw is standard and jsut confirms all the stuff of the classic conspiracy minus flase flag et invasion.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 11 18 LastLast