+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

How very weird. Only this afternoon something drove me to revisit this. I had earlier been looking at the Mitchell Coombes thread, trying to connect dots I guess. Then just logged on this eve and saw this update.
    Thanks Belle for the above. I will now also read the transcript.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), Belle (3rd January 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Bill I have listened to the interview again 'three' times and as you say there is so much going on, you can forget important bits of info and I reconise
    most of what you eloquently presented ......as either happened or being put in place with legislation etc, hopefully intelligence people are reading this
    and questioning their role in helping the PTB....They obviously think they are patriotic and serving their countries interrests !!!

But remember Hitlers 'Brown shirts' and SS/Gestapo ....'History repeats itselfe'....What are you going to tell your grandchildren if you play your part in this
    roll out , even if you don't reconise what we are discussing.....Open your eyes and 'wonder why are we always at war and killing our fellow human beings !!

Something in this world does not feel right....We all know killing is wrong, so if you are in a position of power , its time to look into your 'heart/soul'
    ( if you have got them!! ) and just open your eyes and say to yourselfe...'.Why am I blind to the woes of the world..'
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd January 2012 at 22:59.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), golden lady (3rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Back Again with ref to David Icke that we are all infinate conciousness it reminds me again what Ion and the gang are on about ,I posted this a few months ago
    and although there are differences , this is my iterpretation what they were talking about so its only my view and I maybe misinterpreting it....

13th October 2011 22:24 #1

Default ION and assension update..

Hi I'll just add this to the mix, I was listening to Ion on Cash flow last night, at the beginning of the show they referenced the fact that we have just had the 2nd blood moon recently, There was one last December, from their Ion said 2012 is now ........ and in the next couple of months we are going to get the 'sackcloth sun' which he/she said will be obvious when it happens ?

Its a biblical reference......Revelation 6.12

12When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. 14 The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave[e] and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?

They said this was a ref to the Earth Quake in Japan, and the release of radiation H197 in the atmosphere. Ion has made ref. That a mass exodus event from the planet is imminent, although he is not specific as there is no time ???

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...radiation.html

The basic story he/she has been saying for the past two years he/she( Enviroment) has been able to communicate with us via the digital meme, There is no one God, we are all Gods and eons ago we descended from our godship for a change of contrast.
    We left clues along the way in the bible and other places to help us reascend. While we were on this journey when our physical bodies died 'Meat sack bodies' our non- physical which is the greater part of us went to the 'Guf' Hebrew for heaven, and we sort of reincarnated but not in the hindu sence, more as when we are in the guf we become linked so we return to mortal form with elements of other non-physicals.

Anyway we are eternal entities experiancing a mortal contrast, time is coming for us to reascend and become immortal , Eternal beings again.Thats why the Guf is emptying and why there is so many people here, even though many die every day, the turn around in the Guf is happening quicker.........

This is all to do with isotope H197 radiation triggering chromosone 14 , the only chromozone with double helix's arms and rings.Its RNA not DNA which replicates the cells so that the meatsack body will become imortal, because now every 7 years every cell in the body is replicasted until we get to 49 then they stop, and the ageing process set in. But after this ascension process our bodies will be able to replicate themsevles indefinatly thru the RNA and we will become physically imortal as well as the eternal 'God' we have always been....

This is my interpretation of What Ion has been saying , I have posted similar posts in more detail on here several times hoping someone else has been following them, but no responce I have seen yet..This is only a brief overlay ...

I don't know if this is true or not, but reasonates in me somehow.....The credentials of the charectors on the show are good. Bill and Kerry interviewed James Martinez in nov 2009 on mp3.That is how I became aware of him, and listened to his show 'Cash flow' out of curiosity before I knew of Ions existance'
    Kerrys/bills interview was not about Ion, but James former buiseness parter Walter Bowarte author of operation mind control......I asked Bill a few weeks ago about his thoughts on Ion, he said it was something he had heard about and was going to look into more when he had time.......Jame Martinez said a month ago he was going to be interviewed by Kerry again, but with both having busy schedules this has not happened yet !

Finally James said on last weeks show that he had been in touch with Jesse Ventura team about a possible interview about mind control and introducing Ion to a tv audiance.
    All in all very interesting stuff , but the main reason for bringing it up is that, if there is anything to this it is supposed to happening soon? as far as I can see !!!!

Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th January 2012 at 00:11.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Fits in with recent attempts to tighten up domestic Gun controls in the UK.

They ignored the protests when they led us into Iraq, maybe they think the protests will be a bit stronger this time ?

I've always found it curious why Tony Blair embraced Catholicism when he left office, maybe he was upgrading his membership with P2 which appears to be the heart of Zionism and the committee of 300.

Fulford has yet again lit a few more lights down the path.

Quote At this point I was contacted by Leo Zagami, who
    claimed to be a representative of the P2 Freemasonic Lodge
    based in Monte Carlo. Later I was invited to Italy where I
    met about a dozen P2 lodge members.
    We must remember, when reading the following, that secret
    societies tell a mix of legend and true history when they
    talk about themselves. The story told to me by the P2 people
    was that their group was given a mandate 26,000 years ago
    by off-world beings to control human history according to a
    predetermined plot.
    According to them, their group passed on their
    secret mission and knowledge through Atlantis to
    ancient Egypt and from there to Greece and finally
    Rome. The P2 members claim they are descendants
    of the Roman Royal families dating back to the time of
    Julius Caesar and they controlledboth the Mafia and
    the Vatican.
    www.newdawnmagazine.com
    Last edited by Taurean; 4th January 2012 at 01:52.
    Sapere aude

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

If it's true that the underground bases have been destroyed (as reported in Aug/sept onward), that would appear to throw a wrench into the plans of the PTB.

Were the D.U.M.B.S. even destroyed or was that dis-info, as we never got much of anything as proof that they were. Lot's of small earthquakes and sonic booms and strange noises and some sinkholes. Hard to say-I don't know about the underground bases?

Also, as Bill mentioned benevolent ET's in the video, I wonder if they are prepared to intervene at least with the nuclear part of the PTB's plan.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

If the ET's have neutralized nukes in the past then it would be even more appropriate to do it again now.

Would they really use nukes to target population centers like they did the first/last time. Surely they could only be considered for use against specific military targets these times ?

But then the Zionist agenda is to Rule the Earth without the Goyim.
    Last edited by Taurean; 4th January 2012 at 05:09.
    Sapere aude

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    If it's true that the underground bases have been destroyed (as reported in Aug/sept onward), that would appear to throw a wrench into the plans of the PTB.

Were the D.U.M.B.S. even destroyed or was that dis-info, as we never got much of anything as proof that they were. Lot's of small earthquakes and sonic booms and strange noises and some sinkholes. Hard to say-I don't know about the underground bases?

Also, as Bill mentioned benevolent ET's in the video, I wonder if they are prepared to intervene at least with the nuclear part of the PTB's plan.
    Underground Anomalous Constructions Check there... and here: Tunnels To Atleast 13 Underground Bases Sealed Off. There is also many videos on Youtube. The only issue I've ever come across is the "use" of Nuclear explosives, or claimed use, when there hasn't been any evidence that proves Nuclear explosives have been used. Yet, seismological charts and other evidence, plus expert testimony etc have corroborated the use of the sonic energy weapons and involvement on some level at least partially of Benevolent ET's. But, also it was mentioned that the Reptilian/Greys were blowing up some of their own bases to prevent the Benevolents/Opposing forces from getting into the bases. This seems though to be a joint effort between the Benevolent ET's and Some Groups within the Government, the ones that don't support the Cabal/Global Elite.

And, yes to the best of my knowledge they are very much prepared and plan on intervention to prevent Nuclear War, in actuality they are already intervening and have been. It's just been in such a way that most are not capable of perceiving.

@ Taurean
    The times that the ET's have neutralized nukes, they were simply flexing their muscles a little, like sending the PTW the message "look what we can do, :-p." It has been the how to say, message? Intent? all along that the ET's have ( Benevolent ones anyway) wanted to help the Governments get rid of their "Parasite" problem, because ultimately that's what the Greys are, Parasitic. But, the "cost" has always been that all governments would have to disarm their nuclear weapons. With the safety of everyone involved being the motive. But, the governments have refused to disarm. So the ET's are sending a message to the governments that they can and will "force" disarmament if that is what it truly comes down to. And, that they just wont let this world destroy it's self, nor will they allow the PTW to use Nuclear Weapons to kill the population.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

Underground Anomalous Constructions Check there... and here: Tunnels To Atleast 13 Underground Bases Sealed Off. There is also many videos on Youtube. The only issue I've ever come across is the "use" of Nuclear explosives, or claimed use, when there hasn't been any evidence that proves Nuclear explosives have been used. Yet, seismological charts and other evidence, plus expert testimony etc have corroborated the use of the sonic energy weapons and involvement on some level at least partially of Benevolent ET's. But, also it was mentioned that the Reptilian/Greys were blowing up some of their own bases to prevent the Benevolents/Opposing forces from getting into the bases. This seems though to be a joint effort between the Benevolent ET's and Some Groups within the Government, the ones that don't support the Cabal/Global Elite.

And, yes to the best of my knowledge they are very much prepared and plan on intervention to prevent Nuclear War, in actuality they are already intervening and have been. It's just been in such a way that most are not capable of perceiving.

@ Taurean
    The times that the ET's have neutralized nukes, they were simply flexing their muscles a little, like sending the PTW the message "look what we can do, :-p." It has been the how to say, message? Intent? all along that the ET's have ( Benevolent ones anyway) wanted to help the Governments get rid of their "Parasite" problem, because ultimately that's what the Greys are, Parasitic. But, the "cost" has always been that all governments would have to disarm their nuclear weapons. With the safety of everyone involved being the motive. But, the governments have refused to disarm. So the ET's are sending a message to the governments that they can and will "force" disarmament if that is what it truly comes down to. And, that they just wont let this world destroy it's self, nor will they allow the PTW to use Nuclear Weapons to kill the population.
    I sure wish there was a video clearly showing wreckage from the disabled bases but, since they are underground and the "sealed off entrances" likely are in protected remote areas well-I can imagine this evidence not readily available for an I-team investigation report tonight at ten.

I'm going with the bases are TOAST.

BTW... Why hasn't this thread lit up yet since, yesterday at noon Bill Ryan updated the video message to important...?

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

@ Taurean
    I sure wish there was a video clearly showing wreckage from the disabled bases but, since they are underground and the "sealed off entrances" likely are in protected remote areas well-I can imagine this evidence not readily available for an I-team investigation report tonight at ten.

I'm going with the bases are TOAST.

BTW... Why hasn't this thread lit up yet since, yesterday at noon Bill Ryan updated the video message to important...?
    I have only heard of evidence for two bases that may have been destroyed?

I am quite sure there are many more than that...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I just listened to the anglo saxon mission by Bill. I watched the video when it first came out when I was a newbie to all this stuff, and it didn't have an impact on me at that time. Maybe I was more interested in hearing about ET's at that time. I am now, thanks to Project Camelot and Avalon a much more aware person and Bill's incredibly intelligent and wise words seemed to strike a resonant chord within me. Thank you Bill. Please keep well in Equdor.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th January 2012), golden lady (4th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Wondering if the next move is to sacrifice a carrier (or other ships) and sailors in classic False Flag fashion to start off the next round of battles (their intended consequences, the least of which is oil price escalation) somewhere near the Strait of Hormuz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/04/wo...t-carrier.html

http://af.reuters.com/article/energy...7NR00820120104

Not unlike other excuses/ causes of war (including provoking and allowing the attack at Pearl Harbor), with claims of WMD 10 years ago, and regardless of the efforts to prove otherwise, the armored troops were lined up at the Kuwait / Iraq border; they were going to war!

The difference now: More (awakened) people know their obvious processes of cause and effect at human expense. But will they stop if called upon it in advance?

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Wondering if the next move is to sacrifice a carrier (or other ships) and sailors in classic False Flag fashion to start off the next round of battles (their intended consequences, the least of which is oil price escalation) somewhere near the Strait of Hormuz:

Not unlike other excuses/ causes of war (including provoking and allowing the attack at Pearl Harbor), with claims of WMD 10 years ago, and regardless of the efforts to prove otherwise, the troops were lined up; they were going to war!

The difference now: More (awakened) people know their obvious processes of cause and effect at human expense. But will they stop if called upon it in advance?
    Because Ron Paul has a foreign policy of non-interference, they most likely, will stage a false flag terrorist attack to discredit him, prop up the faltering support for foreign occupations and to further crack down on personal liberties...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

EnergyGardener (4th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

An entire new system is needed.

A fresh new exciting American President-be it Ron Paul Paul , Jesus Christ or Oprah Winfrey would still be powerless within the current/old system.

I feel it is time to think outside of the box of the current/old system.

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

Not unlike other excuses/ causes of war (including provoking and allowing the attack at Pearl Harbor), with claims of WMD 10 years ago, and regardless of the efforts to prove otherwise, the troops were lined up; they were going to war!

Because Ron Paul has a foreign policy of non-interference, they most likely, will stage a false flag terrorist attack to discredit him, prop up the faltering support for foreign occupations and to further crack down on personal liberties...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), EnergyGardener (4th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

An entire new system is needed.

A fresh new exciting American President-be it Ron Paul Paul , Jesus Christ or Oprah Winfrey would still be powerless within the current/old system.

I feel it is time to think outside of the box of the current/old system.

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

I keep hearing this; that a new system is needed...

This is a non-starter because most people resist drastic changes because of the fear triggered by the unknown.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Mad Hatter (5th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

What is the extent (assurance) of the plan/conspiracy?

Are Iran (and perhaps China) willing accomplices / partners, so they will dutifully respond on cue to the orchestrated provocation?

If not, will they be duped / goaded into responses to fulfill the plans of "The Anglo-Saxon Mission?"

Or, will Iran respond (preferably sooner than Saddam) positively to the world with proof of peaceful intentions. This is no small task: What leader of any country willfully chooses to hold his nose and cooperate in any way with the arrogant violent aggression of their sworn nemesis/s?

Naming the Game: While China has already caved, Iran is one of the few countries not controlled by the "House" central banking ownership, perhaps the end/beginning game of complete global control. Perhaps for this reason alone, this is in actuality, a go-for-broke showdown.

To Gooty64's point, is there is the opportunity for a new system (without a violent global revolution)? That peaceful solution would require democratic leadership change by "a group" with substantial humility, goodness, charisma, intelligence, wisdom and fearlessness—that combinations is not apparent to me within any "known" person (or group) of influence. While all are necessary, the first two determine the motive. How many with those qualifications have the courage (and family support) to suffer the effort, to acknowledge and propose acceptance of non-perfect histories of human living and risk-taking?

13th Warrior, fear of the unknown is indeed a problem. The basis for democratic process and then, we were told, the UN, was to foster global solutions to peace. Had that process worked, there would indeed be peace. But, the money controls, and has for most of this century. Can the PTB survive the end game if the money is removed, as is being done now? Will we?

Is the majority of their effort, simply to convince us of their infallibility, and thus, we accept our fate?

The removal of money from a free society, while calculated to implement greater controls, may actually provide untended consequences for the PTB: perhaps this is their greatest fear of the unknown... explaining their surveillance infrastructures.

Did anyone else notice Fox News coverage yesterday evening from Iowa, and the cut-off by signal interruption as the active American soldier attempted to explain the reason for his support for Ron Paul?

This is all wasted effort and time if we cannot counter / neutralize this colossal accumulation of power, money, media, government control with electronic surveillance and military systems. At least prior to the implementation of the great kill-off processes, as we've been led to believe is forthcoming.

What are the alternatives? Hope for the rapture (and its qualification)? Hope of transition to the 4th dimension before losing one's body (life)? Hope to survive physically without caving to enslavement?

What does your internal clock tell you? How much longer do we have to pontificate in the absence of effective leadership and adequate help (perceived in our dimension) from the powered aforementioned— to provide a new freer system that is well marketed and known? Can this be accomplished without losing the vast majority of our population in the process?

I do agree that neither Oprah Winfrey or Ron Paul have the qualifications. Ron, while beating about the bush (for sake of his survival), cannot acknowledge completely the depth of our problems, and that the primary justification to the vast military actions and funding argued by the other Republicans, is required only to respond to the conflicts we have instigated. Even if he acknowledged that (showing more fearlessness than any other elected official), is he still lacking the charisma and good looks to pull it off? It is comforting to me that so many college-age voters believe so. Our youth are starting to get it. Sadly, that is for all the wrong reasons, not necessarily for our leadership. Why wouldn't they be skeptical of the self-centered culture and results of our generations?

Jesus Christ? Perhaps, but it is getting late. However, if what is written is true, that is scheduled to happen only after a few imposters are allowed to fool most first. This is likely a consequence first of a hijacked and corrupted religion. Second, that this church body has little confidence to provide any solution that deviates from what is written, necessary to provide challenge to current political or papal authority. Lastly, the ability to agree on much of anything, let alone, act on a great solution. Has this been accomplished since the US milestones of: Declaration of Independence and abolition of slavery? Both required substantial bloodshed...

Even then, wouldn't Christ's violent vengeful response be after most of current humans are killed off? Precluding that would require the early rapture, transition to the 4th, prior to cataclysmic destruction. And, the subsequent Armageddon battle would require purposeful surgery, allowing the good to survive while killing off all the bad. The alternative apocalyptic game-over restart would likely leave but a small meek surviving population, unless in fact, the good are returned from safe harbor rapture.

Can we reach consensus on the truth and transcend non-starter scenarios?

Isn't the alternative to await and compare fateful news to prophecies as some comfort of our physical end? Is that like paying to watch a horror movie?

Or, per the information posted above, does the PTB suffer greater challenges than we were previously aware? Have they violated strict limitations already that we can call in? Is help available, provided we have the knowledge and capacity to ask for/demand it?

Is this in fact our birthright, contract as humans, as the result of our shared efforts?

Perhaps the primary purpose of intimidation and misinformation is to keep us from finding this out. Can we "Turn off the TV" (and addiction to systems/information from all electronic devices)?

Discovering even that, do we then have the capabilities and will to win?

Is that a purpose of this project?

Is that a primary reason why we are here?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

golden lady (7th January 2012), gooty64 (4th January 2012), Mad Hatter (5th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Energy Gardener, you raise a lot of important questions. good post...

For me, I can't get past how to get...

the mean people to become nice,

the greedy people to become fair,

the cheaters to become honest,

and

the sheeple to become awake and aware.

How on God's green Earth can we even make these people change?

At least without upheaval, ET intervention, miracle......or a precipitating event.......of your choice.........please do tell........
    Last edited by gooty64; 5th January 2012 at 00:16.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (4th January 2012), EnergyGardener (5th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

gooty64, Thanks for the response. My main point was, that I believe that if we are intelligent enough to know to ask the right questions now, then perhaps we came here for a constructive purpose...

It's easy (and in my opinion despicable) to offer nothing but criticism. I've always said, "It's easy to identify the problem. It's not so easy to provide a solution." That's why skeptics are correct most of the time: Success usually doesn't occur on the first try, validated by the bios of most worthwhile humans. Those that actually create things accept (even enjoy, if they can remember) the learning part of that process.

The questions that we agree that we do not know:

1. Is it possible to convince the merits (change the behavior) of enough humans from Service to Self (STS), to, Service to Others (STO), to make enough of a difference? The idea that inflicting pain on another does not harm ones self, is the prevailing belief of our win/lose culture; the idea that we are separated, the illusion of superiority by physical gain. Of course, there is the argument that those that perpetuate that belief system are doing us all a great favor of providing the catalyst / circumstance for us to meet the challenge against that illusion, though, as a human, I fail that minute-to-minute response most of the time. I like you, I suspect, liked to battle, as an athlete, a competitor. Yet, we are weary (and not enjoying the constant absurdity of it all) of dealing with this heavy negativity.

But perhaps it's a good thing they have taken this greed thing too far; as we are being forced to identify it for what it is.

2. Or is it enough to associate with like minded STO's to ascend to the next level, accepting that the loss of the vast majority is fully acceptable, what we signed up for?

3. Can the sheeple be awakened without great suffering, dealing with the surprise that things are different than our parents (and certainly governments) taught us?

4. Can creative, good people organize, with or without ET, miracle or precipitating event?

5. How much time do we have to figure it out, or has that ever been an option?

What I have resolved myself to is that short or long-term solutions require a community. That formation of like minds isn't so easy. However, to your point...

gooty64, like you, I am also looking for the answers. It appears most within the Avalon community are doing the same.

I am very comforted knowing that human beings are on the other end of these posts; that others asking similar questions, though, still at a great minority to the 7 billion populace.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

golden lady (7th January 2012), gooty64 (9th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

What I have resolved myself to is that short or long-term solutions require a community. That formation of like minds isn't so easy. However, to your point

gooty64, like you, I am also looking for the answers. It appears most within the Avalon community are doing the same.

I am very comforted knowing that human beings are on the other end of these posts; that others asking similar questions, though, still at a great minority to the 7 billion populace.[/QUOTE]

Energy Gardener,
    Did you notice how in the video about the anglo-saxon agenda posted here by Bill Ryan how he talked about it's not necessarily all dire straits and a done deal.

He said something like there is a reason for incarnating here now and that we(avalonians/alt) are still going forward with "the game". (Sorry weak paraphrase) We don't agree with the way things appear to be unfolding or we would not be here right now(earth) or even watching his video.

I "get" what he was saying there.

For me, in a way it seems/appears insurmountable, yet I know something has got to give and I am glad I am here at this time to witness it and participate in it and contribute to it.

Whatever "it" is. I guess that's why I call "it" upheaval. i.e. Something that will cause enough uproar to force consciousness to awaken within the majority or not.

I just worry for the regular citizens who are so entrenched in their programming and daily lives because, it was such a gruesome paradigm shift for me to go through. And I made the paradigm shift willingly not that long ago.

My thoughts for doing something before the SHTF was to move to an acreage and make the beginnings of a sustainable organic farm to become part of an eco-village. Maybe in the spring in just a few months if the S doesn't HTF. lol

...rambling

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (7th January 2012), EnergyGardener (5th January 2012), golden lady (7th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

gooty 64,

Yes, I'm hoping for enough time (and signs of what is or isn't happening) to do something similar, that would fulfill my virtual lifelong objective to design and build self-sustained homes and communities. Up until now, as a developer, no investor has considered this necessary or a good investment. That is changing fast; as panic is stirring everywhere. I hope for naught, that the process can be changed in a positive way, for all of our benefit.

My preference is that it is not necessarily dire straits; a done deal. I am hoping, like the fake-out of Y2K, nothing unusual happens this year (or year-end). If it does, I hope the power grids remain on; my largest concern. The majority is unprepared and will panic quickly without that. Secondly, that major wars do not come to pass for a time for the same reasons.

Here are some more questions for community design and development:

1. Is there any concern for water (flooding), and if so, is elevation an issue? I've heard 5000 and even 8000 feet. Hard to grow things that high.
    2. How self-sustained should the community be? Fully, would require the creation of an economy in itself.
    3. How many people should food and sustenance be provided for beyond the original investors? It wouldn't be any fun to force good (unprepared) people and their children away for lack of preparation. How much food should be grown in individual homes and how much in outdoor fields and greenhouses?
    4. How are greenhouses protected from extreme weather conditions?
    5. Who gets the unlucky tasks of security and dealing with outsiders? Is this simply the creation of a legal town, with all the same components, including a legal police force?

Perhaps the migration of people in these efforts will be very as interesting as the end goal.

Cheers

35. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

gooty64 (10th August 2012)

36. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote I've heard 5000 and even 8000 feet. Hard to grow things that high

VERY hard ! Even Cocain won't be too happy up there !

I don't believe we need to be so high up. I think about 1,000ft will do it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast