Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

I have a negative feeling towards the current events going on in the middle east, primarily to do with the Isreal, Iran and american fiasco. Something is seriously starting to boil up. http://www.presstv.com/detail/219346.html.

I do not believe nuclear weaponry will be allowed to be used upon humanity, more so I hope not. The more I look into this and feel into the energy, it is scary. Everything going on here seems so orchestrated, that it is blatant. Future will relive it's self in time, lets see if the future events play out the way its been said, if not well all the best I suppose.

Happy New year to all

Adi

2. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, just as an FYI if you were not aware, the video on your particular channel is blocked and cannot be viewed by folks in the U.S. due to a copyright infringement by EMI I imagine is based on the music you have used.

Here are some alternative YouTube channels with the full video for those of you in the U.S. like me, who could not view the content from the YouTube stream bill provided in this thread.

Last edited by Huma; 7th January 2012 at 03:51.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

Turcurulin (1st February 2012), william r sanford72 (18th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #163
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

What is the Scottish rite? Please excuse my ignorance.

5. Link to Post #164
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Lionie (here)
    What is the Scottish rite? Please excuse my ignorance.
    In Freemasonry there are two main paths a Master Mason can follow, if he chooses. These are the York and Scottish Rite. They are further degrees of education. The 33rd degree is a degree of the Scottish Rite.

6. Link to Post #165
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Who has been watching the build up to the conflict between Iran and Israel, prompted by the US? Paster Lindsey Williams who claims to have been told things by the elite or the globalists said that he was told that the world economy would be intentionally crashed after the orchestrated war with Iran. It sounds very similar to what the 'witness' who was interviewed by Bill Ryan said.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I thought Goldman Sacs etc were Jewish. What do Jewish companies have to do with the freemasons?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionie For This Post:

Unified Serenity (14th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #166
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Be sure to understand that Jewish does not equate to Zionist. Also know there are those who claim to be Jews are are not, but sure do love the chaos they cause Judah.... the Jews. They (The Zionists / Kenites) love to create chaos and havoc, and they rule the known world via banking and media, transnational corporations, and manipulating the economies of the world via their central banks which are all privately owned by a small number of people, a very small number of shareholders. The Federal Reserve is a Private bank.

9. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    An entire new system is needed.

A fresh new exciting American President-be it Ron Paul Paul , Jesus Christ or Oprah Winfrey would still be powerless within the current/old system.

I feel it is time to think outside of the box of the current/old system.
    C
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Wondering if the next move is to sacrifice a carrier (or other ships) and sailors in classic False Flag fashion to start off the next round of battles (their intended consequences, the least of which is oil price escalation) somewhere near the Strait of Hormuz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/04/wo...t-carrier.html

http://af.reuters.com/article/energy...7NR00820120104

Not unlike other excuses/ causes of war (including provoking and allowing the attack at Pearl Harbor), with claims of WMD 10 years ago, and regardless of the efforts to prove otherwise, the troops were lined up; they were going to war!

The difference now: More (awakened) people know their obvious processes of cause and effect at human expense. But will they stop if called upon it in advance?
    Because Ron Paul has a foreign policy of non-interference, they most likely, will stage a false flag terrorist attack to discredit him, prop up the faltering support for foreign occupations and to further crack down on personal liberties...
    I respectfully disagree. He may rescind executive orders. He can veto funding and begin slowing down the progression to tyranny. Then again I expect TPTW to do a JFK on him.

10. Link to Post #168
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

HELLO!!! IS anyone out there watching the news? There is a war brewing in IRAN. This is pretty much what the witness told us. There is also an economic collapse that is waiting to happen that has been in the planning for the last 10 years.

11. Link to Post #169
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The witness interviewed by Bill said quite a few things that whistle blowers around the world are saying. Lindsay Williams openly warns us of a war in Iran. His contact is a very old gentleman that was a member of the illuminati and is trying to clear his conscience. I wonder if Bill's witness was also a retired gentleman who is trying to clear his conscience?

I can't help but listen to this witness to the third world war / Anglo Saxon Mission and be so stunned. I thank him for coming forward if he is out there in cyber space.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey Modwiz,
    Are you from the Catskill's in the US?

12. Link to Post #170
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    I'm sorry to harp on it but there is a huge military build up around Iran. It seems like your witness is right and that there will be another world war. The frightening thing is that other people have said very similar things to what your witness has said and they also claim to have received that information from illuminati.
    Were you able to contact the Chinese re - China to catch a cold - virus to wipe out anyone that is not anglo? I'm anglo saxon and I've lived in Asia. While quite a few of them were racist toward me because I'm white. HOWEVER there were also some very nice Asian people as well and I'd hate to see them wiped out.
    Lionie

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionie For This Post:

sdv (2nd May 2012)

14. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Wondering if the next move is to sacrifice a carrier (or other ships) and sailors in classic False Flag fashion to start off the next round of battles (their intended consequences, the least of which is oil price escalation) somewhere near the Strait of Hormuz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/04/wo...t-carrier.html

http://af.reuters.com/article/energy...7NR00820120104

Not unlike other excuses/ causes of war (including provoking and allowing the attack at Pearl Harbor), with claims of WMD 10 years ago, and regardless of the efforts to prove otherwise, the armored troops were lined up at the Kuwait / Iraq border; they were going to war!

The difference now: More (awakened) people know their obvious processes of cause and effect at human expense. But will they stop if called upon it in advance?
    Without being redundant, hasn't this been obvious for some time now? We need to release a very organized notice (that is in the works with a few here), to provide more of an effort than to just sit back and watch the show. You may believe that you/we are safe in the bleachers behind the front of "our" invading forces, but they are coming for the bleachers next.

The decision "not" to act is an action.

EnergyGardener
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 24th January 2012 at 16:11.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th March 2012), gooty64 (16th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #172
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I thought that it couldn't really be true and that things could never really get this bad. What are your bright ideas on what to do about this then? If you do nothing then that is a complete waste! The witness risked a lot to tell people for a reason!
    Last edited by Lionie; 26th January 2012 at 09:30.

17. Link to Post #173
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

good to see this thread being revisited in the light of current events ~☼~

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Lionie (8th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #174
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes bluest flame, but sadly it's all just about to unfold before our eyes. I believe that the witness was telling the truth. Do you?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionie For This Post:

bluestflame (8th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

with all of the videos, no matter who was interviewed etc..I rarely found one that I agreed with 100 percent. Yet, some kernels of truth in each one validated 20 years of my own real life observations.(although I haven't seen them all of course) There is much misinformation out there being slung about by desperate greedy men who have truly Machiavellian tendencies. Their hubris in the halls of power know no bounds. I think these whistleblowers who are speaking of the "plans of the NWO" are not only right on target but will be validated by future events. There is so very much the American public doesn't realize is going on behind the scenes to create a "thinning of the herd" and total control. Obamas asking for RFIDS chips in the healthcare law comes to mind. I could write chapter and verse on my 20yr journey and how it brought me here and why I think these things. However, I'm waitng on an indictment of a local player before I spill my beans. I was warned awhile back to keep my head down in certain quarters.The way I see it, one doesn't get warned if what one is saying doesn't have validity. Hence I believe Bill and Kerry cause I know they and their guests have taken serious heat for their work. Only scared rats go after people who tell the truth. We are dealing with scared rats who would like to confuse us.. don't let them.

Certainly our govt has been known to do things to change movements and history.One only has to read the files of Hoover that have been released to know this. I've often wondered if we hippies might have won if J Edgar hadn't been so busy messing with folks heads. After all is said and done, we know that some " NEW Agey" things were lab created in Black ops. Just as the "war on terror" was created to further someone elses agenda. THe Century of Self speaks eloquently to how we have been sold what we have heard, read and seen. I've come to the realization that with anything, books , music, videos etc.. is to take what resonates for me with me, do what I can with it to help others and leave the argument and doubt to those who like endless debate. What is needed I think is that folks come together over what they do agree on..accountability, transparency in govt and commerce etc and leave the spiritual side of it for each person to delineate for themselves. If we allow the govt to fully divide us over differing points of view, they have won haven't they? In an old bit of nonsense I wrote years ago, I opined that perhaps we need to "look for the commonality and respect the differences." I am extremely grateful for all Bill and his cohorts do. It's given me much food for thought, validated some of my own experiences and journey and given me loads of new brain cells from having to think so hard. Just for the record, my fave interviewee was Bob Dean. LOve what he said at one point on his last one .. about "HOPE" I'd adopt Mr Dean as grandfather anyday but I am sure he is a busy man.

In closing, I do think that there is more shenanigans afoot now that folks have woken up to grab back the power and it will get nasty. Yet, I will not fear and I will not embrace a negative. stance. To think of anything but LIGHT winning is too awful for me to even bear thinking about. All Trauma is transformational and no matter what the nasty men in govt have planned for us..I think we live in amazing times..it sure isn't boring.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

golden lady (2nd May 2012)

23. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hi,
    has anyone heard about the Council of 21? A guy with deep inside contacts in the financial world mentioned it to me some weeks ago. I have searched the net - nothing. Never seen this Council mentioned in standard conspiracy literature either. Anyone?
    All are one

24. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

wonder if thats why Charles came on the scene, because of the anglo saxon information ? Great thread , great information, it really ties alot of thing together. I've been through the vid presentation three or four times I cant get enough of it. matter of fact going to watch it again tonight.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Beren (22nd July 2012), bluestflame (22nd July 2012), Lettherebelight (26th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #178
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

after this psy-op in Aurora Colorado, almost a year to the day after the Norway Massacre it is time to bring this back to the top...

Israel about to launch on Iran
    Syria at War, Russia and US involved, but not...
    Banking Crisis, Fed is about to get kicked out
    face eating Zombie dust ready for aerosol chemtrail dispercement...
    water supplies being destroyed, air polluted
    2nd psy-op attack on young teens in a year...

27. Link to Post #179
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I agree, Rocky _Shortz, The Anglo-saxon Agenda is in full force.

The Denver shooting, The bombing in Borgas where 5 israeli citizens were killed as well as this morning news item on the main newspapers in Israel - all part of the preperation for the publics views, so the public will be willing to take it's part in this global controllers plan.

All this will either take planet earth down, similiar to the days of Atlantis , or it will make the society take a stand towords what we need and want from life. And I personally bet on the second one.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 22nd July 2012 at 08:24.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Beren (22nd July 2012), bluestflame (22nd July 2012), gigha (22nd July 2012), Herbert (8th April 2014), modwiz (22nd July 2012)

29. Link to Post #180
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

yes i believe he was telling the truth about what he was shown/told

despite the attempts to muddy the water since, current events seem to add credibility to it

many years in the making it's unlikely they'd abandon thier plans if there was any chance of salvaging them

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

gigha (22nd July 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd July 2012), modwiz (22nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast