+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,764 times in 32,948 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I haven't had a chance yet to watch it, but I'm wondering if the Anglo Saxon Mission whistleblower went into the subjects of vaccines, 5G, fluoride and glysophate as the deadly combination that Dietrich Klinghardt described?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=idSTyv49urk
    No, nothing like that was mentioned. ("5G" was unknown 15 years ago.)

Quote Posted by nghandour (here)
    Its a conspiracy not dough about this thats why we need keep at home and rest with parents theys also i found some interesting on wiki and google also when you type Bill Ryan

Attachment 42810

Its found 1997 dead? Theys are triying to censure Bill?
    Ha. That's my photo against the wrong guy. (I'm not "William Emmett Ryan"!)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CKH (10th April 2020), onawah (19th March 2020), RogeRio (19th March 2020), Stephanie (22nd March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), Yoda (19th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Colombia Avalon Member nghandour's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I haven't had a chance yet to watch it, but I'm wondering if the Anglo Saxon Mission whistleblower went into the subjects of vaccines, 5G, fluoride and glysophate as the deadly combination that Dietrich Klinghardt described?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=idSTyv49urk
    No, nothing like that was mentioned. ("5G" was unknown 15 years ago.)

Quote Posted by nghandour (here)
    Its a conspiracy not dough about this thats why we need keep at home and rest with parents theys also i found some interesting on wiki and google also when you type Bill Ryan

Attachment 42810

Its found 1997 dead? Theys are triying to censure Bill?
    Ha. That's my photo against the wrong guy. (I'm not "William Emmett Ryan"!)
    Sure i know thats why im post this because google & wikipedia are wrong, we will keep safe at home covid-19 got the world in confusion every body think this was came out from a bat -_- im triying to share this video of youtube you post to all my community in colombia we are in risk because president no want to close airports and no want to pay atention to the italy situation its a sad moment, but im just tell my small community to keep calm and avoid go out home.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nghandour For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2020), Franny (24th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Stephanie (22nd March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

It is true that 5G cellphone tech was not called that 15 years ago however Barrie Trower certainly knew all about it long before that. He had studied it and its effects since the 1950s and has said in many interviews on YT how harmful it is and how well known this is amongst the military signals and radio people he worked with.

The good news, if I can call it that is that keeping your distance from it as much as possible is helpful. this is because of the inverse square law that says twice the distance means a 4 times weaker signal, not just a twice as weak and you may logically assume.

I am currently looking at building a shed/garage of roughly 10 X 10 meters with probably a colorsteel roof and walls. I am still open to suggestions as to what to do to make it as radiation proof as I can. This may mean having layers of material inside and or maybe a room within a room that can be a different size depending on cost etc... I do intend to spend most of my time in it, much like Max Igan does in his one.

I assume Maxs' one is the typical thing we have down here in NZ and Aussie. Yet he says he was still hit by something!
    I plan to stay on it and pay attention to what happened or may have happened to poor old Max.

I am finding Gabe Cruz YT channel helpful at present, even if his vids are very often hours and hours long. I can wade through and sometimes they are time stamped so you can go straight to the areas of interest if you want to.

We try to warn people about 5G the best we can, but we know they are not listening, and in fact looking forward to it, like the typical zombots/sheep they are! Of course we will be told later on that this is what we all wanted and voted for!

Hopefuly there will be 5G free cities and/or communities springing up where those who want no part of it can live there and not have cellphone towers or blinding LED street lights either.

Since I really do not want to move I prefer to shield myself where I am if this is indeed possible.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Franny (24th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020), Stephanie (22nd March 2020), Sunny (22nd March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

ANGLO-AMERICAN PILGRIMS SOCIETY ATTACK ON TRADE COMPETITORS IN AMERICA & CHINA
    (This has to do with the coronavirus, but much more besides, regarding a much larger conspiracy, part of the Anglo-Saxon Mission
    https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342587
    CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN
    https://americans4innovation.blogspo...ish-crown.html
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342582

~~~

CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN

The Pirbright Institute (UK) has been awarded 11 U.S. Patents, including Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701

The Pirbright Institute is controlled by the Queen's Golden Share along with SERCO and QinetiQ (pron. kinetic)

Pirbright's controllers track back to SERCO, QinetiQ & Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie, Chairman Marconi and the British Intellectual Property Institute.

Outrageously, British SERCO—today runs the U.S. Patent Office (proof below), U.S. FEMA Region 04, and Zone 02, websites for U.S.

Obamacare, OPM, GSA and U.S. Navy SPAWAR, Virginia, New York, 63 U.S. city air traffic controllers, and more.

SERCO used its control of the U.S. Patent Office to issue its British bio company a patent on the Coronavirus in record time—that's pure fraud.

Contributing Writers | Opinion | AMERICANS FOR INNOVATION | Jan. 30, 2020, Updated Mar. 08, 2020 | PDF | https://tinyurl.com/utex8ys

The Pirbright Institute, Corporate Report, pp.6,7, cols.3.

Fig. 1—The Queen's company The Pirbright Institute holds U.S. Patent No. 10,130,701 on CORONAVIRUS. Pirbright tracks back to SERCO Group Plc and QinetiQ Group Plc, which both have contracts with the U.S. Patent Office.

Outrageously, SERCO essentially runs the U.S. Patent Office (under the Commerce Department) patent application process! This "inequitable conduct" in patent legal terms is fraud and invalidates the claim while the world fights this British-American Pilgrims Society-inspired emerging pandemic, in our opinion. See THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE, Co. No. 00559784. (Jan. 07, 1956). Certificate of Incorporation and related records. Companies House (UK).

Queen Elizabeth II is the long-time Patron of the British-American Pilgrims Society (1902-present). Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome pharma-propagandist-spy was a Pilgrims secret founding member along with Winston Churchill, propagandist John Buchan & the Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail's Lords Burnham and Northcliffe. See The Pilgrims Society of Great Britain, United States, Profile Books, London (2002,2003) (Jan. 2002, p.1: "As Patron of the Pilgrims it has given me great pleasure to support the unique contribution which the Society has made to Anglo-American relations over the years."). See Pilgrims Society controls the Press.

Pirbright Funders:
    Graphics: Pilbright, Unknown, AFI/AIM. Fair Use.

Pirbright Trustees:
    AMERICAN AND BRITISH PATENT OFFICES ARE FULLY COORDINATED THEFT & WEAPONIZATION FACTORIES FOR THE PILGRIMS SOCIETY—THE TECHNOLOGY SOURCE FOR CONTINUOUS WAR: ]

SERCO has controlled the U.S. Patent Office processes since 20006 to the present. That's right, a BRITISH company controls AMERICA'S Patent Office where America's best and brightest are fooled into thinking it is a fair process. In fact, as we shall prove below, British and American Pilgrims Society media, intelligence and banking are weaponizing everything they touch. See AFI. (Nov. 22, 2017). The Weaponization of Social Media Should Concern Us All. Americans for Innovation.

Base Photo: Sean Gallup / Getty Images. Fair Use Educational purposes only.

ORIGINAL POST

Reader Notice: New evidence is flooding in on Coronavirus and The Pirbright Institute. Therefore, rather than wait until all the evidence links are processed, we decided to go ahead and publish. Return several times over the next days to pick up the new evidence.

(Jan. 30, 2020)
    —The Coronavirus outbreak was just declared a health emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO). Tellingly, WHO is one of the Coronavirus creators, as we will show below.

The Coronavirus was invented by The Pirbright Institute at posh, well-appointed laboratories located in Woking, Surrey, England just outside London’s M25 outer belt.

Bookmark:#coronavirus-pirbright-and-serco | https://tinyurl.com/vwoeat2 Click PLAY button to begin this video (which was just censored on Vimeo, Mar. 04, 2020)
    Fig. 2—Gabriel, McKibben. (Feb. 29, 2020). What you need to know about the flu season and pandemics. American Intelligence Media, Americans for Innovation. (Raw *.mp4 video file).
    Video: American Intelligence Media, Americans for Innovation, Leader Technologies, Inc.

The Pirbright Institute is a British charity (Co. No. 00559784) that has a charter from the Queen. It is controlled by the UK Government’s Biotechnology and Biological Research Council (BBSRC). In turn, UK Research and Innovation oversees BBSRC.

Fig. 3—Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie
    , Pilgrims Society, Keeper of the Monarch's Golden Shares, founder of SERCO.

BBSRC was created in 1994 by taking over the biological science activities of the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC). In 1986, SERC was defunded by Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie, the Minister of State for Industry and Information. He simultaneously incorporated a commercial SERCO and merged RCA into it. Later he took control of Marconi, then merged it into GEC.

See AFI. (Apr. 20, 2018). The shadow government uses SES, Serco and OPIC as portals into horrific corruption. Americans for Innovation.

See also AFI. (Jan. 11, 2018). Meet The Person Who Can Remotely Crash Planes And Can Read Your Mind. Americans for Innovation.

On Jun. 22, 1994, Pattie became the chairman of the British Intellectual Property Law Institute with founding members that included well known American corruptocrats, including GEC, Glaxo Holdings (formerly Wellcome, Pirbright funder), Thorn EMI, Unilever, Wellcome Foundation (Pirbright funder), Wellcome Research (Pirbright funder), Zeneca Group (Dame Bridget Margaret Ogilvie is a Wellcome Trust director), Amersham, Dyson, McDermott, Microsoft (Bill Gates, Pirbright funder), Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale LLP (Robert Mueller’s witch hunt firm), Finnegan Henderson, Morrison & Forester, BAT, IBM (thief of Leader Technologies’ social networking inventions). See AFI. (Nov. 22, 2017). The Weaponization of Social Media Should Concern Us All. Americans for Innovation

(Post continued below in Part 2)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2020 at 16:39.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2020), anandacate (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Elainie (22nd March 2020), Franny (24th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Inversion (6th November 2023), Philippe (22nd March 2020), Soda (22nd March 2020), Stephanie (22nd March 2020), Tintin (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(Post continued from Part 1 above)

Fig. 4—Viscount Alfred Milner, Co-founder, Pilgrims Society (Jul. 16, 1902).

Our research has tracked the Burroughs Wellcome & Co. involvement with bogus vaccines back to their experiments on 60,000 whites and black in British concentration camps during the Second Boer War that was promoted by the disciples of Cecil Rhodes like Viscount Alfred Milner, Winston Churchill and John Buchan, among others—all founders of the Pilgrims Society in London (1902), then New York (1903).

Fig. 5—Masks Help!
    A pernicious rumor circulates that surgical masks do not help protect you from breathing in the airborne Coronavirus. This makes no sense. Of course it helps. If someone sneezes directly on you from three feet away, then of course you will inhale whatever pathogens they may have. But, say you are able to place even a 2 ft. square piece of cardboard between you and in front of the sick person's face. That will stop many of the airborne particles. Not all, but many if not most. That's the benefit of a surgical mask. Is it 100% effective? No. But highly effective? Of course it is. Otherwise, doctors and nurses would not use them in hospitals and clinics so religously.

See AFI. (Oct. 24, 2019). The 200-year Information War: The UK-U.S. Pilgrims Society controls the Press that directs intelligence (spy-lies) to bend words and culture to atheistic social fascism. Americans for Innovation.

On Jul. 20, 2005, Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie formed Strategic Communications Laboratory PR firm—the parent of Cambridge Analytica and a key antagonist in the Trump-Russia hoaxes.

See AFI. (Jun 03, 2018). Spy-gate is directed by the Crown's courtiers in the UK, not by Russia. Americans for Innovation.

Fig. 6—George W. Bush, Pilgrims Society; progenitor of The Patriot Act where basic rights in the Bill of Rights were suspended following the Pilgrims Society fears conjured up and stoked by the MSM Pilgrim propaganda after their 9/11 false flag attack. Numerous whistleblowers have confirmed that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc. knew the attack was coming... because they ordered the C.I.A. to organize it for their Pilgrims Society brethren in Britain and the U.S.

On May 17, 2006, the George W. Bush (Pilgrims Society member) U.S. Patent Office awarded the processing of all patents to SERCO—a company controlled by the British Crown. Those contracts have been renewed and are presently in operation. See 2015 SERCO press release.

See Press release. (Mar. 19, 2013). Serco Processes 2 Millionth Patent Application for U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

See also Press release. (Nov. 15, 2018). Serco Processes 4 Millionth Patent Application for U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. SERCO.

On Dec. 28, 2006, Pattie formed Terrington Management LLP and immediately acquired clients including BEA, Lockheed, AWE and SERCO. Lockheed and SERCO control Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE) which is controlled by the Queen’s Golden Share.

Fig. 7—Rupert C. Soames, Pilgrims Society; CEO of SERCO, human trafficking client of Jeffrey E. Epstein's "Lolita Express" junket jet to "Pedophile Island" in the Caribbean.

On Feb. 28, 2014, Rupert Soames, OBE, became CEO of SERCO. His brother is Sir Nicholas Soames who is also a confidente of Prince Charles .

On Jan. 06, 2015, SERCO's CEO Rupert Soames' name was discovered in human traffiking pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's "Little Black Book."

As of May 04, 2018, SERCO had received $5.52 billion in 15,699 U.S. Government contracts (23.3 MB *.csv GSA contract data) 5,000 of those contracts were PRIME CONTRACTS (7.2 MB *.csv). This does not include contracts with various U.S. states like New York and Virginia. (These spreadsheets will download immediately in *.csv format into your designated Downloads folder. Check for them there.)

Fig. 8—Jeffrey E. Epstein, Pilgrims Society blackmailer for MI6, C.I.A. and Mossad; human traffiking procuror for the Pilgrims Society.

Note: The first May 17, 2006 U.S. Patent Office contract with SERCO is missing (all numbers were removed) from the federal contract databases. Researchers were told access requires a FOIA request to get it.

Tellingly, SERCO, Inc. did not incorporate in the U.S. until Dec. 29, 2008—during President-elect Barack Obama's transition, just after Pilgrims Society member Larry Summers took charge of the National Economic Council—during the 2008 banking "crisis." Clearly, SERCO had no corporate standing to start managing the U.S. Patent Office in 2006, hence the records have been obscured, no doubt using some "national security" BS excuse.

These Pilgrims Society criminals have now brought us their patented Coronavirus.

Conclusion

Fig. 9—George J. Tenet, former C.I.A. director became a Crown director in QinetiQ Group Plc on Oct. 24, 2006 soon after leaving his post at the C.I.A.--while retaining his Top Secret U.S. security clearance. He was mentioned 13 times in the QinetiQ 2007 Annual Report. QinetiQ shares Ministry of Defense satellite communications property adjacent to The Pirbright Institute in Surrey, UK. Normal corrupt business? Traitor? Seditionist? All the above?

See also
    Footnote 1 for QinetiQ Annual Reports (2002-2019).

SERCO, a Crown-controlled UK company, runs the U.S. Patent Office. Stay tuned. More on SERCO's sister Crown-controlled company QinetiQ (pron, kinetic) coming. Hint: former C.I.A. director George Tenet was a Crown QinetiQ director soon after leaving the C.I.A. and while still retaining his Top Secret clearances.

SERC-O formed The Pirbright Institute that submitted their Coronavirus invention to the U.S. Patent, having received funding for this work from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Microsoft), Wellcome Trust (fake sold to GlaxoSmithKline), the European Commission (EU), World Health Organization (WHO), Defra, DARPA.

In just 17 months, the SERCO-managed patent examiner Bao Q. Li issued the Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701 to Pirbright with almost no objections (that means it was probably a rubber stamp). This process normally takes three or more years.

Neither Pirbright nor the U.S. Patent Office disclosed their conflicts of interest in the issuance of this Coronavirus patent.

On the British side, everything about this Coronavirus tracks back to the Crown, the eugenics-loving Pilgrims Society, Crown Agents and her corrupt Privy Council courtiers (British Pilgrims Society suck ups).

On the American side it illustrates the seditious nature of activity at the U.S. Patent Office, the Senior Executive Service (SES), Crown Agents, OPIC, USAID, a corrupt DoJ, Chief Justice John Roberts, FBI, C.I.A. and NSA (American Pilgrims Society suck ups).

Fig. 10—The Coronavirus is not Chinese in origin
    . It is a man-made British-US Pilgrims Society bioweapon invented by Wellcome Fund, Wellcome Trust, Bill Gates, DARPA, UN, WHO and EU, among others, in Pirbright, Woking, Surrey UK by The Pirbright Institute holds U.S. Patent No. 10,130,701. This proof comes from their own hand.

The Pilgrims Society plays God.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2020 at 16:40.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Franny (24th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Satori (13th April 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MUCH MORE very well documented info at the link mentioned in the two posts above
    This link:https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com which has many more adjoining links
    I just wanted to give everyone a taste here to whet the appetite.
    So much EXPLOSIVE informative about Illuminati and royal ties to the ET agenda, I am just hoping the website won't be censored and disappear, so please check it out while it's still there, copy it, etc.
    Thanks to Bill and the Mod team for helping.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2020), anandacate (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Franny (24th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), onevoice (22nd March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PLEASE DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS:
    AND THIS PAGE:
    https://americans4innovation.blogspo...sh-crown.html 
    They are adding UPDATES to those pages continuously.
    I don't think I've ever seen SO MUCH IMPORTANT INFORMATION PACKED INTO ONE WEBSITE.
    Very commendable!!!!
    But It's impossible to really SEE what's there unless you GO THE LINKS
    There's way too much there to copy and paste into this forum
    update:And thanks to JAYKE for bringing it to our attention!
    Last edited by onawah; 25th March 2020 at 21:16.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Elainie (25th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Jayke (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At first glance, this article may not appear to belong in the Anglo-Saxon Mission thread, but read on...and note especially the letters in bold (my emphasis)
    Why We Minimize Risks of Alcohol
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    March 25, 2020
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=837001380

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Alcohol is one of most dangerous drugs that exists but the alcohol lobby has succeeded in burying the true health harms
    In the U.S., approximately 88,000 people die a year from alcohol-related causes, including more than 4,300 underage youth
    Alcohol is linked to cancers of the oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, rectum, colon and breast and possibly pancreas and lung cancers
    Alcohol is linked to violence including sexual assault and child abuse
    Alcohol beverage makers form partnerships with public health and government agencies to make their products appear less harmful
    Alcohol is an accepted part of almost all societies. It is so engrained in socializing and entertainment, easy to obtain and relatively inexpensive that few think twice about taking a drink or two. Certainly, we know about alcoholism and recognize alcoholics, especially when they are on "skid row," but we don’t usually think of alcohol as a dangerous drug. But perhaps we should.

Scientific reports reveal that alcohol may be among the most dangerous drugs, illegal or legal, that exist. In the U.S., approximately 88,000 people die a year from alcohol-related causes — including more than 4,300 deaths among underage youth1 — and in 2014, alcohol caused 9,967 driving fatalities in the U.S.2 Worldwide, 5.9% of deaths are attributable to alcohol.3

Why is alcohol not demonized the way tobacco is? There are at least two reasons, say public health experts. One is that the alcohol lobby has bought favorable media coverage through donations and partnerships with public health groups and even government agencies. The other reason is that illegal drugs usually receive the brunt of bad publicity even when the legal drug, alcohol, may do more damage.

Alcohol Is More Harmful Than Many Realize
    While most people are aware of drunk driving fatalities and the possible effects of excessive alcohol consumption on the liver, there are other serious consequences from drinking alcohol that are less well publicized. For example, alcohol is strongly linked to mouth cancers and cancers of the pharynx, larynx, esophagus, rectum, colon and breast. It is even linked to cancers of the pancreas and lung.4

The carcinogenic effect of alcohol "is unmistakably proportional to the daily/weekly dosage," according to research published in the Hungarian journal Magyar Onkologia.5 Alcohol, or ethanol as it is called in the medical profession, metabolizes into the known carcinogen acetaldehyde, which exerts negative actions:6

"Among other things chronic alcohol consumption promotes the production of endogen hormones, affects the insulin-like growth factor-1, alters several biological pathways, raises oxidative stress, and damages the genes. Even modest daily alcohol intake will increase the risk of breast cancer."

Further, alcohol can encourage colon cancer, according to a report in the journal Evidence Report/Technology Assessment:7

"One human tissue study, 19 animal studies … and 10 cell line studies indicate that ethanol and acetaldehyde may alter metabolic pathways and cell structures that increase the risk of developing colon cancer. Exposure of human colonic biopsies to acetaldehyde suggests that acetaldehyde disrupts epithelial tight junctions.

Among 19 animal studies the mechanisms considered included: Mucosal damage after ethanol consumption. Increased degradation of folate. Stimulation of rectal carcinogenesis. Increased cell proliferation. Increased effect of carcinogens."

Alcohol Can Contribute to Breast Cancer
    The most common cancer in U.S. women is breast cancer and it is the second biggest cause of their cancer deaths. There is a strong correlation between the consumption of alcoholic beverages and breast cancer, according to a study published in the journal Alcohol:8

"Results of most epidemiologic studies, as well as of most experimental studies in animals, have shown that alcohol intake is associated with increased breast cancer risk.

Alcohol consumption may cause breast cancer through different mechanisms, including through mutagenesis by acetaldehyde, through perturbation of estrogen metabolism and response, and by inducing oxidative damage and/or by affecting folate and one-carbon metabolism pathways … Acetaldehyde is a known, although weak, mutagen."

Because of the oxidative damage alcohol causes and its effects on the insulin-like growth factor-1 and genes, "Even modest daily alcohol intake will increase the risk of breast cancer," concludes the journal Magyar Onkologia.9 The heightened breast cancer risk likely comes from alcohol's increase of estrogen, suggests research in Evidence Report/Technology Assessment:10

"Increased estrogen levels may increase the risk of breast cancer through increases in cell proliferation and alterations in estrogen receptors. Human studies have also suggested a connection with prolactin and with biomarkers of oxidative stress.

Of 15 animal studies, six reported increased mammary tumorigenesis … Other animal studies reported conversion of ethanol to acetaldehyde in mammary tissue as having a significant effect on the progression of tumor development."Alcohol Is Often Linked to Violence
    "Rape culture" and rapes on U.S. campuses are increasingly reported but their link to alcohol consumption is not always included. Social researchers do not think that alcohol, in and of itself, makes people violent or rapists but rather that it boosts the behavior in those with violent tendencies.11 According to research in the Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs:12

"College men's alcohol consumption is positively associated with sexual aggression perpetration … In the present study … heavy episodic drinking (HED) [was] … hypothesized to contribute to sexual aggression perpetration via more frequent attendance at drinking venues (parties, bars).

College men who more frequently attended drinking 'hot spots' were more likely to perpetrate subsequent sexual aggression, supporting a growing body of evidence on the importance of drinking venues in college sexual assault."

Children also experience violence as the result of alcohol consumption, a study published in the journal Child Abuse & Neglect found:13

"This study is a detailed examination of the association between parental alcohol abuse … and multiple forms of childhood abuse, neglect, and other household dysfunction, known as adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) …

Compared to persons who grew up with no parental alcohol abuse, the adjusted odds ratio for each category of ACE was approximately 2 to 13 times higher if either the mother, father, or both parents abused alcohol … exposure to parental alcohol abuse is highly associated with experiencing adverse childhood experiences."

Alcohol is also correlated with depressive effects in its users and problems in their daily lives, such as trouble in interpersonal relationships including marriage.14

Alcoholic Beverage Makers Have Spun a Good Image
    As I mentioned before, alcohol has not been demonized like tobacco and street drugs. In fact, you do not have to look too far to see reports that alcohol is even healthful and that moderate drinkers live longer than non-drinkers. How has alcohol's positive image been created and maintained?

Two years after launching its Global Smart Drinking Goals campaign in 2015,15 Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest beer brewer,16 debuted its Ab Inbev Foundation.17 "Built around the idea that partnerships can play an important role in reducing the harmful use of alcohol,” it "works through a collaborative model, with our staff, the City Pilot Steering Committees, and our partners," says the brewer.18

But, according to a commentary in the British journal The Lancet, the Ab Inbev Foundation is no different in intent and hypocrisy than Philip Morris International's Foundation for a Smoke-Free World.19

You could even add the hypocrisy of Juul Labs claiming to "transition the world’s billion adult smokers away from combustible cigarettes, eliminate their use, and combat underage usage of our products" while hooking children on vaping.20 The Ab Inbev Foundation betrays unabashed conflicts of interest says the Lancet:21

"In fact, the foundation attracts senior UN and former US government officials to its board and funds and engages in policy making processes. Despite obvious conflicts of interest, the Anheuser-Busch InBev Foundation sponsors a US National Academies of Science forum on global violence prevention."

For example, a member of the Institute of Medicine's Forum on Global Violence Prevention in 2011 was Amie Gianino who was identified as "Senior Global Director, Beer & Better World, Anheuser-Busch InBev."22 Why is the alcohol industry considered a valid government presenter on these topics?

Anheuser-Busch InBev is not the only alcohol giant pretending to be concerned with global health while selling health-destroying products. The Carlsberg Foundation, one of the world's leading brewery groups,23 created UNLEASH for young people working on "solutions to meet the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals."24 It also works with government groups, says the Lancet commentary.25

More Deception From Alcohol Beverage Manufacturers
    How have alcohol beverage makers been able to minimize the considerable cancer links to their products? According to Drug and Alcohol Review:26

"Three main industry strategies were identified: (i) denial/omission: denying, omitting or disputing the evidence that alcohol consumption increases cancer risk; (ii) distortion: mentioning cancer, but misrepresenting the risk; and (iii) distraction: focusing discussion away from the independent effects of alcohol on common cancers …

These activities have parallels with those of the tobacco industry. This finding is important because the industry is involved in developing alcohol policy in many countries, and in disseminating health information to the public, including schoolchildren."

At least one partnership between government and the alcohol industry was flagged as a conflict of interest. In 2018, Heineken, the world's second biggest brewer, and The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria announced a partnership to tackle infectious diseases in Africa. But, according to a Lancet editorial:27

"The proposed partnership is a clear conflict of interest, offering the alcohol industry — already keen to tap into emerging markets such as in Africa — an opportunity to divert attention from the harms of its products, while also lending it an air of responsibility with policy makers and attracting further visibility and brand recognition."

Other public health groups such as the NCD (noncommunicable disease) Alliance concurred.28

"'We have made it clear from the outset that we believe that the Global Fund´s partnership with an alcohol company such as Heineken is incompatible on the grounds of public health,' said Katie Dain, CEO of the NCD Alliance.

'It is unacceptable that a company whose core business is based on promoting products and choices that are of detriment to people´s health and wellbeing, should be seen as a viable partner by an organization like the Global Fund that is charged with bettering the health of so many millions of people around the world.'"

The partnership was suspended in 2018, not due to public health concerns but, rather, amid allegations that Heineken’s use of female beer promoters was sexually exploitative and unhealthy.29

Other Alcohol Conflicts of Interest Exist
    Public health organizations have seen the value in taxing tobacco and sugar-sweetened beverages because of the clear harm they do. Yet alcohol taxes and control strategies lag behind, says the Lancet. For example:30

"Bloomberg Philanthropies, a worldwide leader in tobacco control, convened a high-level task force with former heads of state and finance ministers to consider fiscal policies for health.

The philanthropic organization recognized that alcohol taxes were underused, and, if implemented, could indirectly save up to 22 million lives over the next 50 years. Yet, Bloomberg Philanthropies has not devoted resources to alcohol control programs."

Moreover, some research-based charities like the U.K.-based Wellcome Trust actually invest in alcohol beverage makers, says the Lancet commentary.31

"The Wellcome Trust, which announced a major commitment of £200 million to transform research and treatment for mental health, has also invested £171 million in Anheuser-Busch InBev as of 2017.

No global health charity has allocated substantial resources or prioritized investment in alcohol control, despite the fact that this neglected issue needs leadership."

We have long seen how junk food manufacturers like Coca-Cola have skewed research about the health effects of their products and tried to form partnerships that made them look health conscious. It is no surprise that alcoholic beverage makers would sink to the same dirty tricks. It’s important to take their messages with a grain of salt.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Elainie (25th March 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE RICHEST FAMILY IN AMERICA YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF
    3/24/20
    reallygraceful

"THE RICHEST FAMILY IN AMERICA YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF: (well okay, many internet friends probably have) This video is about the HOUSE OF SCHIFF, the family history, and how they attained their wealth. This is a short documentary and all claims are substantiated by legitimate sources such as books and articles, as well as direct quotes. "

Review from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...ever-heard-of/

"Here is the latest video from ReallyGraceful, who is really talented and really brave. After more than ten years of being a successful YouTuber, she has dared to take on the Fed and Babylonian Money Magic and to tell the history of our financial system, with all the pizazz of her editing, graphics and writing skills.

She deserves our support and respect during the fall-out from the ADL that is sure to come.

“What better time to discuss a family who is intimately tied to the dollar? This family is as rich – if not richer – than the Rockefellers, yet they are not a household name.

So, let’s spend this video talking about the Schiff family…

“Oddly enough, in order to speak about one of the richest families in America, who hardly anyone knows about, we have to travel back to the Middle Ages to a Jewish ghetto, where the Schiff family and the most notorious banking family, the Rothschild family lived under one roof and continued to for centuries, intermarrying and essentially acting as one family, which is where we meet Jacob Schiff, who is born in Frankfurt, Germany in 1847.

“At age 18, he set sail for New York, where he quickly made connections and moved up the ranks of the American banking industry. The Rothschilds’ now-American cousin honed his finance skills and became a member of Kuhn-Loeb, the European Jewish investment firm, who emerged as one of the most influential firms of the Industrial Era, having financed top industry tycoons, including John D Rockefeller in his expansion of Standard Oil.

“Jacob Schiff married into Kuhn-Loeb, becoming head of the firm, yet never changing the name and additionally, Schiff became the director of the National City Bank of New York, Wells Fargo and the Union Pacific Railroad.

“In 1907, he launched the Jewish immigrants information bureau to encourage European Jewish immigration to the United States and successfully devised the Galveston Plan in which European organizations recruited Jewish individuals and transported them to Texas while Schiff managed to change immigration laws for one group, he actively suppressed immigrants of other ethnicities and nationalities.

“Also on his resume, Schiff was one of the major financiers of the Bolshevik Revolution, which massacred millions of Christians across Russia. Once established as a financial titan, this Rothschild cousin quickly implemented the family formula: Jacob Schiff, alongside his brother-in-law, Paul Warburg waged a relentless campaign for an American central bank.

“This banking crusade included giving speeches in front of New York’s Chamber of Commerce, advocating for currency reform, with Jacob Schiff delivering a number of these speeches, making his intent perfectly clear. The main opposition to the Fed conveniently kicked the bucket a year before it was created.

“Rival millionaires, like John Jacob Astor, Isidor Straus and Benjamin Guggenheim sank along with the Titanic in 1912. JP Morgan was supposed to be onboard but cancelled at the last minute. What a coincidence, right?

“With Congress eager to take leave for the Christmas holidays, they passed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 on December 23rd, which called for the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank, a central bank of the United States that would oversee the nation’s monetary policy, with the catch being that the Federal Reserve wasn’t even part of the Federal Government but a foreign banking system that doesn’t even print the dollar bill.

“In 1933, Americans were required to deliver their gold to a Federal Reserve agent, under the threat of criminal penalties. Meanwhile, the Schiff family maintained their status as banking titans but eventually branched out to build a media empire.

“The granddaughter of Jacob Schiff, Dorothy Schiff was owner and publisher of the New York Post for nearly 40 years. Also of note, the president of the Federal Reserve, Eugene Meyer bought the Washington Post.

“Today, the Schiff family is as rich as ever and still highly-connected, marrying into politics with a Schiff descendant wedding Vice President, Al Gore’s daughter. And while they’ve since divorced, you can see other members of the family intermingle between politics and Hollywood to conclude here we have a pattern that the Schiff family helped establish and they’ve financially profited off of it ever since, making them one of the richest families in America.

“In 1913, a criminal cartel took control of a nation’s monetary system. Respective families of this cartel bought and built media outlets, as well as purchased politicians to push the US into World War I.

“Both sides of every war were and are funded by the same bankers.

“Fast-forward to the Roaring Twenties. The war was over and all the people, with a little extra cash on hand got back into the financial market. Then the banks crashed the market once again, which prompted the Great Depression of the ’30s, in which banking cartels bought up everything for pennies. And to stabilize the economy – a problem they themselves created – already had a manufactured solution in place and rolled out the emergency Banking Act of 1933.

“Then, came World War II, which was promoted to every American through media channels the banking cartel owned and operated now a copy paste copy paste the same formula for the Korean War, Vietnam, Gulf War, Afghanistan, Iraq interventions and Syria, Yemen and Libya.

“All of these wars are bankers wars, sold to the American public through media on false pretenses. And what needs to be made absolutely clear is that the motivation behind this practice, this pattern isn’t just a magic piece of paper.

“Now, I can already anticipate some of the reactions that I might receive, as a result of pointing out someone’s religious affiliation, whether that be Christian, Mormon, Muslim, Wahhabi, whatever no one ever has a problem with it, until I mentioned Talmudic Judaism, which is taught through a rabbinical text called the Babylonian Talmud and was compiled in the year 500.

“The Talmud says some pretty interesting things about the treatment of Gentiles but Talmudic rabbis refute his observation by saying anti-Semites take these direct quotes about Gentiles and even the Talmud view of Christ out of context. From Bethlehem to Babylon or modern-day Iraq is over 600 miles. Quite a haul from where Judaism has its roots.

“At the core of Judaism is the covenant with Moses and the Covenant with Abraham. The holy text is the Torah. There are plenty of Jews who would not touch the Talmud with a ten-foot pole. They strictly abide by the Torah. I am not talking about those people. It’s incredibly important that I make this distinction. I am not talking about your neighbors. I’m not talking about the people you see in your grocery store. I am not talking about you, a normal person who has just living your life.

“What I am talking about is a mindset, not even an ethnicity, because no one here can help how or where they were born. But what is within our control is how we treat people and what we do with this time we are given. So, I’m talking about the continuum of Babylon, not Jerusalem.

“People who see themselves as one tribe to rule over all the others. People who have claimed this religious identity but are clearly of Eastern European descent or Ashkenazi ancestry, who are thought to have made conversions to Judaism while under the Khazarian Kingdom, around the same time the Babylonian Talmud was being compiled. And a lot of these folks ended up in Poland and then Germany.

“So anyway, I can already feel the ADL putting me on a list but it has to be said, not from a place of hatred but from a place of hope for humanity. All the things I’ve covered in this video and the events we are seeing play out on the world stage, even right now, today is the logical culmination of Babylon debt slavery.

“The name Babylon can be translated to the “gates of the gods”. Not God with a big “G” but gods with a little “G”, whom some might call Fallen Angels. The Bible talks about Babylon a lot, calling it the “dwelling place of demons,” a place of death, slavery and blood rituals.

“Compound interest is literally Babylonian mathematics. It’s inscribed on ancient tablets. Usury is Babylon. In other words, Ancient Babylon was all about loaning you $50, if you paid them back $75.

“These practices yielded a society in which 80% to 90% of the population had nothing, a tiny fraction of the population had something and .00001% of people had everything. The majority of the population was composed of people who were working just to barely financially get by, basically just working to be able to afford to live. This is debt slavery. Can we draw any parallels to modern society, here?

“Oh, and by the way, did I say Palestine or Egypt was all about loaning $50 as long as you paid back $75? No, I didn’t. So, please spare me on accusations of anti-Semitism.

“America was never supposed to be home to this debt slavery system. The American Founders talked about this a lot. America was intended to be an even playing field, where everyone could succeed, not lose their houses over fluctuating interest rates in a manufactured mortgage crisis.

“Do you hear how absurd that sounds? The money was always supposed to be backed in something tangible, like gold or silver but instead, we have magic paper money, backed by nothing, except the confidence to exchange it for goods and services.

“And our whole financial system is controlled by people who have no allegiance to us. They use compound interest tricks with fake money that is backed by absolutely nothing. They can print as much of it as they want and flood our markets with dollars under the guise of saving us.

“But you cannot save someone from a problem that you, yourself created. You are not the hero here, you are the villain.

“So, to put it all into perspective, a Rothschild cousin came to America and made quick work of overturning America’s monetary system. In 1910, in total and complete secrecy, Schiff and his buddies traveled to an island off the coast of Georgia called Jekyll Island where the Rockefellers already had a residence. And there just so happened to be a huge Native American burial ground in their front yard.

“There was a Native American tribe who once inhabited Georgia’s islands and historians have noted that an ancient Canaanite altar once existed on Jekyll Island and was the location of ritual sacrifice, a tidbit which is used to explain why the original members of the Fed chose Jekyll Island, of all places to plan the country’s monetary policy.

“In fact in 1892, the Atlanta Constitution reported they had found a mound in that area that contained one frame of a 9-foot tall human who must have been a very near relative of old Goliath, which is a direct quote. Goliath in the Bible is recorded as a 9-foot tall giant and Biblical scholars regard Goliath as a Nephilim descendent of Canaan.

“People tend to label this sort of talk as a bunch of malarkey, just total fantasy but think about it, people have died are dying and will die for a dollar – a piece of paper backed by absolutely nothing tangible – nothing!

“Just open up your wallet and look at the iconography on the dollar bill just pull out your wallet and look at a dollar bill. We have a pyramid with an eye on top of it and underneath, Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning the “new secular order” or “new order for the ages”.

“These visual metaphors relate to the same kind of debt slavery, usury and compound interest that America was never supposed to have. And historically, this banking cartel has silenced anyone who has challenged their control, like Napoleon with his Bank of France or Lincoln with his Greenback or even JFK. And Gaddafi tried to introduce the Gold Dinar. Look at what happened to these people.

“Now, Trump deals with them and there have been moments throughout his presidency, where he’s been incredibly critical of the Fed and even as recently as yesterday, the Fed admitted to manufacturing this economic crisis we face during this period of ‘plannedemic’, so it will be very telling to see how Trump responds.

“And just to wrap it all up here, Mystery Babylon isn’t such a mystery, is it? The Federal Reserve has created unimaginable private wealth, like the familial wealth of the Schiff family. Well, like I said before, it’s not all about that ‘dolla dolla bill y’all’. It’s about control and control is directly at odds with freedom, one of America’s most cherished values.

“These are the families who sit on top of everything who don’t want to be noticed but there are no families or corporations or governments higher than them, as the governments and corporations are completely at their mercy.” "
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (26th March 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Ivanhoe (13th April 2020), Ivy23 (6th June 2020), Sadieblue (5th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Truth and Common Sense: Is the Sky Really Falling?
    3/26/20
    by Arthur Firstenberg
    (From today's email update from International Appeal Stop 5G on Earth and in Space)

"As I write this, the world -- or a very large part of it -- is effectively under martial law. To protect against a proposed enemy named coronavirus (COVID-19), schools have been closed, airline flights scrapped, theaters and restaurants shut down, churches shuttered, curfews put in place, public gatherings prohibited, national borders closed, people told not to touch or go near each other, every surface, door knob and human hand smothered with toxic disinfectant, and the population ordered to “shelter in place” in their homes.

And the people, from the USA to Norway to Bolivia to Australia to Egypt to Indonesia, have obeyed, not only without much protest, but with enthusiasm.

My inbox and voicemail are flooded with contradictory “information,” little of which is verifiable, less of which makes any sense, that is tailored to favorite points of scientific and political view. No one is looking at the big picture. No one is noticing that the mortality rates from all causes are going down, not up in most countries.

WHAT CAUSED THE 1918 "SPANISH INFLUENZA"?

This is not the first time a scare about a viral pandemic has swept the world. We have previously heard predictions -- none of which came true -- that swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MERS, West Nile virus, Zika virus and Ebola were going to kill millions of people. Notably, all of these scares have occurred after the Internet replaced human contact as the predominant means of communica-tion, and words and pictures on a screen replaced reality. Today, this has gone so far that people are finally willing to shut down the world rather than notice what is going on around them.

I do not pretend that there is no basis at all for these predictions. Behind all the hysteria is a fear that the catastrophe that was the “Spanish Influenza” of 1918-1921 will repeat itself. The 1918 flu, after all, sickened one-third of the world’s population and killed an estimated fifty million people.

But there are a number of important facts about the 1918 flu that are not widely known:

The 1918 flu was not caused by a virus.
    The 1918 flu was not contagious and did not spread by direct human-to-human contact.
    The 1918 flu began on U.S. military bases where soldiers were being trained in wireless telegraphy. It spread throughout the world on ten thousand U.S. Navy ships equipped with state-of-the-art wireless stations. It became much more deadly in September 1918 when the first round-the-clock voice radio station powerful enough to be received in most parts of the world went on the air in New Brunswick, New Jersey in service of the U.S. war effort, thereby launching the modern era of radio communication.

Efforts by doctors working for the U.S. Public Health Service to prove the contagious nature of the 1918 flu were heroic and resulted in resounding and repeated failure. In November and December 1918 and in February and March 1919, they attempted to infect one hundred healthy volunteers with influenza in the following ways:

They put secretions from the mouth, nose, throat and bronchi from hospitalized influenza patients into the nose, throat and eyes of volunteers;
    They injected blood from sick patients into volunteers;
    They filtered mucous material from sick ptients and injected it under the skin of volunteers;
    They had volunteers shake hands with sick patients, talk to them, faces close together, for five minutes, then had the patient breathe out as hard as he could while the volunteer, two inches away, was breathing in, then had the patient cough directly into the face of the volunteer, five times.

None of the volunteers in any of these experiments got sick in any way.

Similar attempts to infect healthy horses with secretions from horses sick with influenza resulted in the same resounding failure.

These experiments, and other facts about the 1918 flu, as well as about influenza in general, are thoroughly discussed and documented in chapters 7, 8 and 9 of my book, The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life (AGB Press 2017, Chelsea Green 2020).

Historically, influenza was an unpredictable disease that struck without warning and without a schedule and disappeared as suddenly and mysteriously as it had arrived, not to be seen again for years or decades. It did not exist on this earth as an annual disease prior to the worldwide deployment of AC electricity for lights and power that occurred in 1889. Many of the doctors who were flooded with influenza in 1889 had never seen a case before. But influenza has not been absent anywhere on earth since.

What is most difficult for people to let go of is the notion, so deeply engrained in our society, that a disease is the same as a bacteria or a virus. This way of looking at the world, as a battlefied instead of a community, is wrong. Yes, there is a respiratory virus associated with influenza. No, the virus does not cause the disease. Influenza is a neurological disease that can affect almost every organ, with or without respiratory symptoms. It is caused by electricity.

Especially now, the world needs to know these things. Once it is understood that the 1918 flu was not caused by a virus and was not spread by contagion, but was instead caused by the sudden spread of radio communication throughout the world, the hysteria should die down and the world can get back to normal, and go about the necessary business of getting rid of wireless technology. Radio waves have sickened and killed more of humanity in the past century than all of the bacteria and viruses combined. Also heart disease, diabetes and cancer (chapters 11, 12 and 13 of The Invisible Rainbow) are caused primarily by the sea of radiation with which our cell phones, cell towers, radio towers, radar stations, security systems, baby monitors, wireless computers, and other wireless devices and infrastructure have flooded our precious and fragile world.

The Coronavirus and 5G

I have been asked if I think the coronavirus disease is caused by 5G, and my answer is: not directly. But the parallels to 1918 are striking. Remember, the 1918 flu was not caused by a virus but by the proliferation of radio technology, to such an extent as to modify the electromagnetic environment of the Earth itself. The first, mild wave of the flu in the winter, spring and summer of 1918 was caused by the proliferation of thousands of wireless telegraphy stations, each having a limited geographic range and operating for a limited number of hours per day. The second wave, which lasted three full years, sickening one-third of humanity and killing ten percent of those it sickened, was caused by an escalation of radio from telegraphy to voice, part time to full time, and short-range to planet-wide.

That is parallel to what is happening today. 5G is escalating the radio assault on our planet to a new level, using much higher frequencies, much greater bandwidth, and much greater power levels. The first wave of the coronavirus has accompanied an enormous proliferation of 5G stations on the ground, each having a limited geographic range. This is shortly to be escalated from short-range to planet-wide, and from an indirect to a direct assault on the ionosphere, when thousands of 5G satellites go into operation this year and next.

A clue to the electromagnetic nature of the present pandemic comes from an interesting observation: as many as two-thirds of the people who test positive for the coronavirus have lost their sense of smell, and often that is their only symptom and they are otherwide not sick. (“Loss of sense of smell as marker of COVID-19 infection,” ENT UK). Loss of sense of smell is a classic sign of the disease that was called radio wave sickness in the former Soviet Union, and that is called electrical sensitivity today; often it is the only symptom of exposure to radio waves in otherwise healthy individuals. (“Investigation of the Olfactory Sensitivity in Persons Subjected to the Influence of UHF,” Ye. A. Lobanova and Z. V. Gordon, in The Biological Action of Ultrahigh Frequencies, A. A. Letavet and Z. V. Gordon, eds., Moscow 1960, JPRS 12471, pp. 50-56).

Another clue is the frequently reported effects of the coronavirus disease on the cardiovascular system, including “arrhythmias, hypotension, tachycardia, and a high proportion of concomitant cardiovascular disease in infected individuals.” This was reported on March 6, 2020 in Cardiology Magazine. These are also classic effects of exposure to radio waves.

A third clue is the astonishing variation in the severity of the current pandemic, regardless of the measures taken by governments to prevent person-to-person contact. Why, for exmaple, does Italy have 74,000 cases of coronavirus disease, and Japan only 1200? Eighty percent of the cases identified in Japan have not passed on the infection to anyone else. Tokyo, among the world’s most densely packed metropolitan areas with a population of 38 million, has almost no disease. This despite a nationwide quarantine and a shutdown of society in Italy, and few measures taken against the disease in Japan. There is no quarantine in Japan and bars, restaurants and clubs are busy and bustling. Temples are packed, and parks are filled with people viewing cherry blossoms. The subways are packed, and people are going to work, yet the disease does not spread. Japan has close contact with China, and did not even stop incoming flights from Hubei until February 1. Japan has an older population than Italy, and a higher rate of tobacco smoking.

The electrical nature of the disease would explain this too. Almost all of Japan is volcanic, and the electrical conductivity of the earth underneath Japan is higher than underneath most of Italy. Residents of Japan are therefore better grounded than residents of most of Italy, and are less affected by the radio waves around them. The volcanic regions of Italy -- Sicily and Campania -- have much lower rates of coronavirus than the rest of Italy. Patricia Ormsby, who lives in Japan, told me years ago that when she is in the United States she can feel a cell phone from a distance of 6 meters, but when she is in Japan she does not feel a cell phone until it comes within 3 meters of her. I live in Santa Fe for the same reason: I do not feel all the cell towers here because the conductivity of the earth underneath Santa Fe is so high.

Regardless of the origin or severity of the respiratory virus that is called COVID-19, the rollout of 5G is playing a large role in the current pandemic. Fear, social isolation and the shutdown of society are doing far more damage to the fabric of life than the virus ever could. It is time for society to get over its obsession with this microorganism and to turn to the emergency posed by wireless technology, on Earth and in space.

NOTE ABOUT PURCHASING MY BOOK

The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life was originally published in hardcover by AGB Press on Earth Day in 2017. I still have about 100 copies of the hardcover edition left, which will be for sale on my website for a few more days: http://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/bu...isible-rainbow.

The book was just re-published, in paperback only, by Chelsea Green:
    http://www.chelseagreen.com/product/...isible-rainbow. But as it is a thick book, with almost 400 pages of text and an additional 150 pages of notes and bibliography, the hardcover edition is more durable, attractive, and comfortable to read. If you would like it to remain available in that format, write to Margo Baldwin, the publisher at Chelsea Green, and request that they please issue it again in hardcover.

If you live in another country and would like The Invisible Rainbow to be translated and published in your country in your language, contact Eliza Haun, the Direct of Rights at Chelsea Green, to make this request.

MORE REPORTS OF DYING AND DISAPPEARING
    INSECTS AND WILDLIFE

Here are some of the reports that I received in response to my last newsletter, “The Flames of Progress”, in which I documented the worldwide starvation of insects caused by microwave radiation, and the consequent starvation of birds, bats and frogs for lack of insects to eat:

Allan Hardman writes from Mexico:

“I am, like you, astounded by the silence. I also remember driving down the Central Valley of California from college to my parents’ house in the ‘60’s and stopping often to scrape and clean my windshield. That problem has now been solved -- kill the bugs! And the birds who ate them.”

Andrea Mercer writes from Colorado:

“I moved to Minnesota in 2006 in the summer. I would see bats flying through the streets and swarms of insects of many species in densities I had never experienced living in Oregon. Year after year they would disappear. Minnesota was saying it was white nose syndrome blaming that on the disappearance of bats. But it was more to me. The bats didn't have food... I found deformed dragonflies that couldn't fly in Minnesota.”

Rangaswami Ramakrishnan writes from India:

“In India we had sparrows which we used to call Indian Sparrows, with brown wings, and we used to see lots of them making nice noises and the whole variety is now missing in cities. There are still a few left in the villages... All due to 4G.”

Eva Goedhart writes from Los Angeles:

“It kills me watching the bees die everywhere I go. There are so many of them on tennis courts and in one spot in our backyard. I can’t figure out why I always see dead bees in the same spot. It makes total sense that they’re starving! We pick the bees up, bring them inside, put few drops of water and honey next to them and they eat! Sometimes they’re able to fly away!

“I’m 50 years old and I grew up in Poland and remember a totally different world. Frogs, toads, hedgehogs, tons of insects. Now I live in Los Angeles and it’s a true horror watching the towers popping up everywhere. Everything is slowly dying.”

Karen Eichstadt writes from South Africa:

“I remember those days where the wind screens would be smeared with insects. That almost never happens anymore. We are like the frogs in the pot of water and don’t even notice the temperature rising.”

Sam Samson writes from Scotland:

“I’m 71 and remember the myriad of insect and bird life. Yesterday I found a bat unable to get to roost, I tried to place it in a dry safe place, very unusual in winter.”

Warren Friedman writes from South Africa:

“I’ve been blaming EMF’s for the decline in insects for over twenty years. I miss the birds and bats.”

Jeanne Aymé-Martin writes from France:

“I do understand why you are so bewildered because I am too. We are very much concerned about the survival of a so low number of bees, insects, and bats in our garden and in nature in general.”

Francisco Gabiola Guerra writes from Belgium:

“When I go on holidays to the town in Spain where I was born, in the past in summer you heard all the time crickets in the fields, there were butterflies in the fields, you heard birds all the time, when you went to the fields there were honey bees everywhere. Today none of that is present.”

Antonia Holthuizen writes from the Netherlands:

“I live next to the woods. In May 2016, when I came to live here, there were always so many frogs on my driveway. I could hardly avoid them with my bike, there were that many. But in the last two years, I may be glad to see one, maybe two. One dragged itself to my doorstep. I talked to him, but didn't know how to help him. Next time I will pick him up and bring him to the woods where I, myself, can't feel the radiation anymore, and see if this might help him.

“Last year I also saw bumblebees stumbling across my lawn. I let one crawl over my hand, what a beautiful creature, wonderful. But I couldn't help them. They died. It became a bumblebee cemetery. Later I realised that they would die exactly there where I myself also suffered from the two masts, hidden in the church tower in the village.”

Connie Drummond writes from the UK:

“Insects have gone, small birds are not in the trees and we are left with a few kestrels and kites who, too, are starving and just circling the skies desperate for grub like vultures.”

Patricia Ormsby writes from Japan:

“5G got switched on in late February. Five days ago I noticed that the black kites (Milvus migrans) that used to roost around our vegetable field, that left our field when smart meters were installed but moved on to fields further away with no smart meters, have now fled those fields entirely. Totally empty sky, but lots and lots of ground birds in those fields. What kites still remain have moved to the forests. Each time I have gone out I have seen one or two kites attempt to fly out over the fields and then give up.”

Angela Foulds writes from Australia:

“In Melbourne millimetre wave trials across 25% of the city just began. This morning, on my walk with a neighbour we were mortified to see dead bees and insects on the ground throughout our hour long walk, all the way to a nature park and all along the streets back home.”

MORE SATELLITES LAUNCHED

On Wednesday, March 18, SpaceX launched 60 more satellites into space from Cape Canaveral, Florida, bringing the total of SpaceX’s Starlink satellites orbiting the earth to 350.

Also on March 18, OneWeb launched 34 more satellites into space from the Baikonur Cosmo-drome in Kazakhstan, bringing the total of OneWeb’s satellites orbiting the earth to 74.

None of these satellites have yet gone into operation, but on March 13, 2020, the Federal Communications Commission granted SpaceX permission to sell one million user devices to American customers. This has turned a long-standing concern into an emergency. For last fall, SpaceX announced its intention to begin providing 5G service to the northern United States and southern Canada after it had at least 400 satellites orbiting the earth. The threat to terrestrial life -- at least in portions of North America -- may now be only weeks away.

I have summarized the threat to life posed by SpaceX in previous newsletters but it bears repeating. The energy for life is provided not only by the food we eat and the air we breathe, but by the electricity that we imbibe from earth and sky, which circulates through our acupuncture meridians, feeding our organs from the day we are born until the day we die.

The source of the electricity that sustains us and circulates through our bodies is the earth’s own source of high voltage: the ionosphere. If we pollute that source with millions of pulsed, modulated frequencies, we will destroy all life on the surface of the Earth, including the birds in the sky and the fish in the oceans. And since they will all be orbiting in the ionosphere, that is exactly what all these satellites will do.

Astronomers study the circulation of energy between the sun and the ionosphere. Atmospheric physicists study the global electrical circuit between the ionosphere and the earth. Doctors of Oriental Medicine study the circulation of energy within our bodies. Geophysicists are studying the effects of power line radiation on the ionosphere. But nobody is looking at the whole picture. Nobody is asking what the massive pollution of this source of energy will do to the community of life that it nourishes. Experience with Iridium (now operating 66 satellites) and Globalstar (now operating 48 satellites) tells us that the extinction of life will not be gradual. If thousands of satellites are turned on at once, it will be sudden and devastating. If service begins with only hundreds of satellites to a limited part of the world, and increases to global coverage from thousands of satellites next year, it may be a little less sudden but the end result -- the extinction of most life -- will be the same."

A pdf of this newsletter is available here:
    https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/w...ly-Falling.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (27th March 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Jayke (26th March 2020), Philippe (26th March 2020), Sadieblue (22nd April 2020), Sunny (27th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This subject brought me here. Specifically, Bill's interview explaining the Anglo-Saxon Mission. It had been saved in my "Watch Later" Library on YouTube for god knows how long, waiting for me to rediscover it with a more educated and open mind.

(Added/Edited):
    After reading some of the earliest replies - I wonder where these people are and what they think of the subject, now.....

Thank you Bill (and others) for making this video, all the other Videos and this community!
    Last edited by CKH; 10th April 2020 at 23:49.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CKH For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), Hym (12th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Evidence of the ASM manifesting currently, covered by Dark Journalist in the latest episode starting at one hour 12 minutes in, but recurring throughout, and a frequent subject on his regular shows in the "X series" of late.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Hym (12th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Just finished the whole video and recording (again!) excellent stuff, and extremely interesting give what has happened over the past 10 years. Have you been in contact with "W" in the past few years/months? I would love to hear what he has to say now and even more on the "other" information that he has.

What are your thoughts too?

Paul

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wockey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wockey (here)
    Hi Bill,

Just finished the whole video and recording (again!) excellent stuff, and extremely interesting give what has happened over the past 10 years. Have you been in contact with "W" in the past few years/months? I would love to hear what he has to say now and even more on the "other" information that he has.

What are your thoughts too?

Paul
    He passed away last year (or maybe in 2018). I'm sure he shared all he knew, apart from the names of the senior people at the City of London meeting. He never divulged those, but told me they were all household names in the UK at the time.

He was never invited to a second meeting, and always felt that his invitation to the first one was an administrative mistake. (He had quite a common name, and was just a junior Mason, though he was a retired British Naval Officer.)

He never knew why he was there, and just kept quiet, listening carefully as he grew more and more horrified by what he was hearing. I, too, reported everything I knew, the single exception being the witness's name.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th April 2020 at 09:54.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), CKH (14th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (13th April 2020), happyuk (13th April 2020), kudzy (13th April 2020), onawah (6th June 2020), sap (14th April 2020), Tintin (13th April 2020), Yoda (13th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #275
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

At the time (2005) these household names would surely have included Tony Blair (Prime Minister) and Gordon Brown (Chancellor). I wouldn't be surprised if the list also included Ken Clark (MP), Peter Mandelson (MP), Geoff Hoon (MP, Secretary of State for Defence), Gus O'Donnell (Civil Service), Sir Andrew David Parker (Mi5), Rowan Williams (Archbishop of Canterbury), Sir Edwin Bramall (Field Marshall).

Fast forward to 2020 these "household names" I think would almost certainly extend to Boris Johnson. A proven liar, who was at one point happy to help his convicted fraudster friend Darius Guppy get an investigative reporter beat up, I am utterly convinced his supposed recent critical illness was one big sham and a psyop.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), CKH (14th April 2020), Matthew (21st April 2020), onawah (6th June 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020)

31. Link to Post #276
    Costa Rica Deactivated
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

HI Bill

I'm here because I saw the video.

I was wondering assuming the "whistle-blower" Charles is already death as he told in the video himself, can you elaborate into his work, what he did and how, why he was lead to a premature death by using/doing something that affected his body/health.

Thinking about similarities in the testimonial given 10 years ago and now 2020 makes me curious about who he was and what he did.

Best Regards.

B.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HNP33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020)

33. Link to Post #277
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,021 times in 5,560 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    I am utterly convinced his supposed recent critical illness was one big sham and a psyop.
    Yes

My sixth sense, and the fact that Luke Harding of The Guardian, that well known intelligence cut-out, being co-opted as a part of the 'team' writing the "..inside story on Boris Johnson's illness" reinforces my deeply held suspicions that this is indeed a Psy-Op.

Given his proximity as Foreign Secretary to the daily workings of MI6, and no doubt multiple briefings during his tenure, leaves one in little doubt that he would very likely be a cheerful bit-part actor (one of) in the wider theatre.

Something is indeed "..rotten in the state of Denmark."

That dog doesn't hunt, for me.

As a point of interest, and not necessarily related to the 'Mission' per se, a former victim of Establishment skull-duggery (and worse) did provide me household names [during conversations ahead of a planned book that never got written] from previous administrations around [their] story shared with me quite some time ago now.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd April 2020), happyuk (23rd April 2020), onawah (6th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HNP33 (here)
    HI Bill

I was wondering assuming the "whistle-blower" Charles is already death as he told in the video himself, can you elaborate into his work, what he did and how, why he was lead to a premature death by using/doing something that affected his body/health.

Thinking about similarities in the testimonial given 10 years ago and now 2020 makes me curious about who he was and what he did.

Best Regards.

B.
    The Anglo-Saxon Mission witness wasn't Charles. It was a different man, a junior Freemason and retired British Naval Officer, who passed away a couple of years ago. I know his name and all his personal details, but for obvious reasons have never made them public.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th June 2020), Elainie (22nd April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (22nd April 2020), gord (23rd April 2020), Iancorgi (22nd April 2020), Kamikaze (22nd April 2020), kudzy (22nd April 2020), onawah (6th June 2020), Salv8tion (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), Yoda (22nd April 2020)

37. Link to Post #279
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by HNP33 (here)
    HI Bill

Best Regards.

B.
    The Anglo-Saxon Mission witness wasn't Charles. It was a different man, a junior Freemason and retired British Naval Officer, who passed away a couple of years ago. I know his name and all his personal details, but for obvious reasons have never made them public.

Bill, it seems obvious that if we were to ever receive any further details about the Mission that we would have seen them released by now. I've always assumed that to be the case.

But, watching the video many times over and paying attention to what might be 'read between the lines' I focus on your non-verbals and what can be intuited from your emotional response. To me, I suspect that you were reacting to information that strongly affected you at the time, which wasn't expressed in detail, in words. These are merely my assumptions: The UK was to be controlled to a larger degree than other western nations (for some unstated reason) and your expression belied a reluctance when speaking of retaliation on the US - the level or degree of impact of the virus itself, or the virus-related impact on the US, was to be particularly brutal. In the video you seemed to cringe at the mention of the US. Is it just me or are we seeing reflections of these two items as we speak in real time? No need to answer - rhetorical question.

I don't care to linger on the negatives and am focused as much on positives for the future as I can be. However I do have a keen eye out for hints that this early (2010?) leak appears to be quite closely related to ongoing events in our world today. I've mentioned somewhere in other threads or PM's that I've had precognitive experiences that match the fallout from the Mission events. I don't place much faith in these experiences until I have validation of them. But what I watch for more than anything else as time goes on are the nuclear events spoken of in your documentation of the Mission, in addition to the ET slant. Both figure strongly in my very early (70's) visions. No, I don't mean visions in the usual sense, I mean actual 'boots on the ground' experience of events that have yet to be manifest (if ever).

I watch closely all alternative and darkweb sources for any indication that these two parts of the Mission may be approaching as we go forward from here.

I've always wanted to share these thoughts but your time is too valuable to waste on trivia. I thought I'd say this here and now since the conversation is ongoing - whenever I've watched that ASM video I feel a deep concern for you personally. I would not have wanted to be the bearer of such information as was disclosed in that video. I can imagine that it has had an impact on you that some do not take into consideration. You are the face of something that nobody would want to put their face on especially today. For that you have the respect of many, including myself - my humble respect for the burdens you've born over all your years in this business of illuminating what the world badly needs to embrace so that those who enter here as time goes on can find peace and the caring guidance they require to make better life choices and to enjoy a more productive learning experience in this sand-box of a realm we currently share.

Didn't mean to go off topic. But have always wanted to share these thoughts with you.

Regards from the embarrassingly expletive helium-the-verbose
    Last edited by helium; 23rd April 2020 at 19:23.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2020), onawah (6th June 2020), sunwings (23rd April 2020), Tintin (25th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #280
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What's your current thinking? The video has just came up in recommendations on YouTube for me.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to chriswallace For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast