+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 298,942 times in 22,095 posts

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Quote Posted by chriswallace (here)
    What's your current thinking? The video has just came up in recommendations on YouTube for me.
    Hi there, and many thanks for the question. "Recommended by YouTube"? Well, that's good to hear!

I'm 100% sure the information as reported by our witness was accurate. As you may know, he thought his attendance of the 2005 Masonic meeting was an accident, so he just sat quietly and listened very carefully as he grew increasingly horrified by what he was hearing.

He was never invited to another meeting, or heard any more about the "mission". He was a retired British Naval Officer, but was only a very junior Mason. He wasn't one of the 33rd Degree guys.

He passed away a couple years ago, so we were unable to ask him any more with respect to the current "cold" in China. Of course, we can see that it has NOT played out as presented in the 2005 plan. But these plans do change.

I'm personally certain that the virus was engineered (an increasing number of voices, some very well-informed, agree). And I strongly suspect the release was no accident, but happened at the behest of what we know colloquially as the "Deep State" — more accurately in this case, I'd argue, a tightly classified and compartmentalized US agency operating as (or as the equivalent of) a USAP: an Unacknowledged Special Access Program.

The "Unacknowledged" part of that designation simply means that its existence isn't acknowledged. Not to anyone. If you're not cleared to know about a USAP, to you it'll be invisible, untraceable and non-existent — even if you're the US President or the Director of National Intelligence.

There's much discussion about this on the forum, in various places. Interestingly, the virus (China's "cold") suddenly seems to be very much yesterday's news. It was Act 1 of the storyboard, and we're now in Act 2.

What Acts 3 and 4 may be, we have no clear idea right now. But I'd bet everything I own that they exist and are currently well-planned.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (6th June 2020), anandacate (6th June 2020), aoibhghaire (6th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th June 2020), East Sun (6th June 2020), Elainie (6th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Gwin Ru (6th June 2020), Ivy23 (6th June 2020), kfm27917 (6th June 2020), kudzy (7th June 2020), leavesoftrees (7th June 2020), Mike (6th June 2020), Robvandervliet (13th July 2020), Sunny (7th June 2020), Yoda (6th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #282
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

I just find it odd that if China can suppress the information we receive about them, why didn't they come up with a different epicentre away from the Wuhan lab.

The market near the lab sells almost exclusively fish, it's a fish market 100% no bats, as in its a really shabby cover story as we know. But if you were looking for someone to take the flack it's a perfect spot, as the poor wetmarket cover quickly falls through and people realise there is a virology lab across the road, it's almost quite clever. All along I've been thinking this China bashing seems way too easy, as if it's China who's been caught on the back foot.

Also here in northeast England we had a very strange virus in December very strange indeed, friends sat in the corner shaking stiff and sweating at work, everyone was ill several times over within a 2 week period, a lot of people didn't make Christmas dinner myself included.

Then I've just received your video - 10 years late - and hey presto, here's Bill reading my current thoughts out 10 years ago on video. Madness.
    Take care people and take the time to make some plans for yourselves, quit smoking, smash those debts, pour that drink down the sink and have a think instead x

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chriswallace For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), East Sun (6th June 2020), Elainie (6th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), happyuk (7th June 2020), Ken (6th June 2020), Sunny (7th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15