+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)

I just want to know where he got the follow up info from on the background article on Kerry's site as that stuff has a more interrelated effect of my studies and if he got this from Government then I think that is rather groundbreaking
    what is the follow up info you speak of? the information in the interveiw is standard and jsut confirms all the stuff of the classic conspiracy minus flase flag et invasion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Bill, excellent work my friend. I thought that was a brilliant presentation by your good self. If this is true and we end up on this time line, I pitty us all. However, I cannot understand how this man managed to "just be there" when this meeting was going on. Do you think that maybe the Powers That Be have implanted false info into this man knowning it would hit the public arena whilst they work their real plan in the background with the knowledge that everyone is talking about this Anglo Saxon Mission?
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    what is the follow up info you speak of? the information in the interveiw is standard and jsut confirms all the stuff of the classic conspiracy minus flase flag et invasion.
    The Anglo Saxon Mission - The Timeline - Letter from a Whistleblower...
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com...n-mission.html

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burke For This Post:

CKH (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Heretic (here)
    funny thing is, i buy the video portion with no problem. I have read numerous articles and testimonies in which they had tried to start nuclear wars, so it fits the mold perfectly as far as these guys are concerned, the sequence of events he describes seems like it is in the normal parameters

I just want to know where he got the follow up info from on the background article on Kerry's site as that stuff has a more interrelated effect of my studies and if he got this from Government then I think that is rather groundbreaking
    In this one letter it has many unexplained twists...

in the Military he saw spacecraft operated by friendlies...

Quote These were young males and females, wearing some sort of uniform, but not the same uniforms as the pilots. They (I think?) wore blue coveralls, making what were clearly goodbyes to others (families?) who were present with them. This ‘goodbye’ scene was actually quite emotional albeit quite surreal. The middle aged pilot mentioned they were going up for spell. He pointed upwards with a finger as he said this. I was then given what I can only describe as an instant telepathic vision that I knew must have come from him. This was a vivid description of the interior of a circular vehicle with the same people, the ones in the room making their goodbyes, sat inside the craft and whishing up through the atmosphere to dock with a massive structure in space - still with the earth in full view. In this structure I briefly saw what I know to be Greys glancing at us and then completely ignoring us...

Then he goes into the over government is going to start the war because they control everything going on in the world and want to wipe out 1/2 of the population...

Quote In late 2005 I attended what I thought was a normal 3 monthly City security & financial planning meeting since the usual crowd were emailed listed for attendance. The meeting turned out to be something entirely different. To my surprise (shock) this was very much a Masonic level meeting instead. No notes taken - word of mouth only.

At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place
    Quote The next Great War is now just round the corner. This war will significantly reduce the world’s population, possibly by half, in a very short period of time. This ‘over government’ feels this course of action to be wholly righteous and is pursuing this action with astonishing determination.
    and then he states...

Quote the reptilians will cause the war I mentioned before
    Quote The pre-dominant race was reptilian and did not resemble any human
    so to me it started off with what sounded like a credible person giving first hand experience right up through the Mason's Over Government meeting...

and then poof someone took over and finished writing in his version of past to future interpretations of what have been tossed around for 30 years...

To me the whole letter lost all credibility at that point...

sorry but I call it like it is...

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

now let me tell you what all of us would really like to know from the whistle blower...

1st did they explain what they planed on doing with an aircraft that wasn't able to be seen by normal Radar?

Does he think that flock of birds that was fired on by a south Korean ship before the explosion hit was one of these crafts?

2nd his ESP was suddenly turned on so he could see the craft waiting for the ones in overalls with Grays running the controls. Did at that moment he suddenly have the history of the earth planted in his head explaining who the good ETs are and who the bad ones were?

Where did he get his info, what was he smoking at the time?

Don't just pour out dribble, give us explanations on how he came up with the information.

Did an ET drop by for tea one day to explain everything to him?

I can go into a bar anywhere and hear a bunch of drunks talking about how Iran is going to be attacked soon by people that know everything about everything.

They aren't the over government they are just a bunch of drunks that will wake up the next day and stumble off to work hoping on a change in the world...

Fulford tell some great tales, but he is close enough to those in the know that when they get loose lips start sharing what their hopes are...

But every time he says the ones are there that can change the world, he mentions "Cheney's boy" is at the party explaining why changes aren't going to happen...

I'd like to hear from an insider from NASA that saw through a telescope what is heading our way.

I have a friend in the Military that knows about the ETs, but he always says if I told you they'd have to kill ya, but if I "told" you they'd have to kill me...

I looked into his head and saw what he couldn't tell me, it freaked him out when I described what he had seen...

Bring us a psychic whistle blower that met someone in black ops to tell us what they have seen...

You will never get the real deals to talk because it would be their final words...

prove me wrong...

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

now if he had told you that he spoke with someone that had Channeled or had a vision to come to this conclusion...

Quote As part of the preparations for the coming change, the Alhoo built what is now known as the Giza Complex
    That would be understandable, I am a visionary and understand not everything I hear comes through clearly... but after doing a little research I found...

Quote LIST OF KINGS AND CITIES FROM BEFORE THE FLOOD

IN ERIDU: ALULIM RULED AS KING 28,800 YEARS. ELALGAR RULED 43,200 YEARS. ERIDU WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO BAD-TIBIRA. AMMILU'ANNA THE KING RULED 36,000 YEARS. ENMEGALANNA RULED 28,800 YEARS. DUMUZI RULED 28,800 YEARS. BAD-TIBIRA WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO LARAK. EN-SIPA-ZI-ANNA RULED 13,800 YEARS. LARAK WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO SIPPAR. MEDURANKI RULED 7,200 YEARS. SIPPAR WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO SHURUPPAK. UBUR-TUTU RULED 36,000 YEARS. TOTAL: 8 KINGS, THEIR YEARS: 222,600

Commentary: The list provides the beginnings of Sumerian and the world’s history as the Sumerians knew it. The cities listed were all very old sites, and the names of the kings are names of old types within Sumerian name-giving. Thus it is possible that correct traditions are contained, though the sequence given need not be correct. The city dynasties may have overlapped. It is generally held that the Antediluvian king list is reflected in Genesis 5, which lists the 10 patriarchs from Adam to Noah, all living from 365 years (Enoch) to 969 years (Methuselah), altogether 8,575 years. It is possible that the 222,600 years of the king list reflects a more realistic understanding of the huge span of time from Creation to the Flood, and the lengths of the dynasties involved. The first of the 5 cities mentioned , Eridu, is Uruk, in the area where the myths places the Garden of Eden, while the last city, Shuruppak, is the city of Ziusudra, the Sumerian Noah.
    This is an ancient scroll predating the Flood...

I want Avalon to be everything it can be and part of what everyone is looking for are whistle blowers that can back up at least part of their claims with information people can see and touch.

I was amazed up until the point he became an expert on earths history and future with no explanation of why...

I am not an expert on any of this but like to share with everyone information I have found along the way, together maybe we can piece together the puzzle left by the ancients.

10. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I have a friend in the Military that knows about the ETs, but he always says if I told you they'd have to kill ya, but if I "told" you they'd have to kill me...

I looked into his head and saw what he couldn't tell me, it freaked him out when I described what he had seen...

So what have you been able to see? Can you say or are are you concerned about any danger?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Yea come on Rocky spill the beans
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Swanny For This Post:

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

It was right after I heard about the Norwegian underground bases that I wanted to know if we had the same so went over to a friend that was Special ops in the military to see what he knew... well what I saw one of the projects he was working on, he watched as ~2 Tons of supplies were lowered down by Crane from an opening that seemed like 500 yards above him and once it was set down they were to move it down one of the corridors, he looked around for a forklift and one of the people walked over and stepped on a switch and the cargo lifted it had been set on an anti-gravity platform, with just a small push it started drifting forward. He looked into one auditorium after another that were the size of football stadiums set up with cots. The Tunnel looked like it went on for miles, there was a small group of men they passed while walking along with the supplies and he suddenly had that gut feeling they weren't human even though they looked normal... They didn't look at him, they looked into him...

His heart was racing, these were the ones directing the preparations of the underground facility...

Estimating in his head, this place was large enough to hold 1/3 the population of the major city and he knew of 2 other locations... The whole city could be moved underground to protect it from some type of disaster hitting the surface...

Earthquake? Flood? Volcanic Ash? Nuclear Fallout? Tsunami? The opening was over 1500 feet above sea level was the sea going to suddenly rise?

These are the answers he didn't know...

and all of us wish we did...

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I dreamed I was on a spaceship and stood watching a meeting discussing our planet, they weren't aliens from another planet, they were futures that have come back in time to help earth through a troubled time lines. Part of the discussion was on how part of the crew disappeared from the ship from one of the changes they made to earth, so they are already in process of changing our planet. As the present changes it affects the futures that had traveled back in time. So that does answer a few of our questions.

I looked into one of them and saw future cities that reminded me of the Jetsons and some of the movies made showing people flying to and from their destinations. The Buildings literally were touching the clouds. The earth was Green there were no roads all had been replaced because everyone traveled above the ground, Farmlands and forests ran right up to the edges of the city.

It really did look beautiful, the Skies were as blue as you could ever imagine not the pale blue we are used to seeing...

So we might have rough times ahead, but there is hope because I've seen there is a future for our world...

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

They were very worried about the melting of the icecaps and the geometric effect of every rising degree releasing more gases compounding the heating effects...

My thought is if we can build a CERN, can't we build an air conditioner for the north pole?

We are exploring into Dark Matter creating it here instead of traveling a few trillion miles to see the source, but are ignoring what is happening right under our noses?

Methane gas is explosive, why aren't we tapping more of it...

17. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

IN ERIDU: ALULIM RULED AS KING 28,800 YEARS. ELALGAR RULED 43,200 YEARS. ERIDU WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO BAD-TIBIRA. AMMILU'ANNA THE KING RULED 36,000 YEARS. ENMEGALANNA RULED 28,800 YEARS. DUMUZI RULED 28,800 YEARS. BAD-TIBIRA WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO LARAK. EN-SIPA-ZI-ANNA RULED 13,800 YEARS. LARAK WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO SIPPAR. MEDURANKI RULED 7,200 YEARS. SIPPAR WAS ABANDONED. KINGSHIP WAS TAKEN TO SHURUPPAK. UBUR-TUTU RULED 36,000 YEARS. TOTAL: 8 KINGS, THEIR YEARS: 222,600
    The cycles 28800 and 43200 years etc, I do not believe for an instant are the lifespans of actual 'flesh and blood' rulers. They are astronomical cycles related to various planetary conjunction cycles. They refer I believe to 'ideal' values, as with the earth for example when it had exactly 360 days per year. Proof of this latter point is presented at the following link:

360 days per year

LP
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

from Kerry's Whistle blower Letter
    Quote Before this change happened last time, 11500 years ago, there was much warning from those who were coming and going between space to earth. These people were very much part of the human race at the time and not regarded as Gods. They had always been here and were, by and large, though not always, quite compassionate in nature. They lived among us and shared what they could, being able to do so, since the population then living on earth was far fewer in number since people then lived to very old age – compared to the 3 score and 10 of today. Then the visible changes were noted as the earth magnetic poles drifting further and further away from true north and south. This caused seasonal differences that badly affected agriculture and living conditions, causing many of the larger settlements to migrate away from both Polar Regions. Incidentally, the space traveling people were known then as the, ‘Alhoo’ (that’s how it sounds) The Alhoo went to great lengths to ensure that as many people as possible would survive the change. There was no discrimination as to who would be saved. Additionally, around this time, other ET races appeared on earth. Some of these races interfered with the preparations being made by the Alhoo causing much disruption
    The reason I brought up the Tablet from before the floods wasn't to point out the years they said someone had lived, it was the fact that it coincided with something the whistle blower had written.

Many times a "people" are known by the name of their ruler, the tablet found in Sumarian lands close to where the planets were mapped out showing a star system unknown to modern man until just recently, mentions ALULIM which dropping the end would sound very similar to Alhoo...

so before the last major world disaster they were here to help humans through it, now as we are seeing the Mayan Calendar running down, suddenly their name comes up again, which seems more than coincidental to me...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th April 2010 at 23:20.

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

last night I was standing outside looking up at the stars, and there was one much brighter that looked 20 times bigger, and was traveling with the earths spin, so moved away from the others I guess it could be a satellite, but it wasn't stationary, it was changing positions over the earth.

Imagine if it is an observatory, all the changes they have watched over the millenniums, all the different cultures that just in the last few hundred years have blended together as the earth has become smaller with technology. The battles back and forth and recently the technology that could destroy the earth 20,000 times. They must have their proud moments watching us and also the disappointments seeing all the trash we dump into the oceans and pollution we pump into the air.

They must often wonder why we all just can't get along...

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

last night I was standing outside looking up at the stars, and there was one much brighter that looked 20 times bigger, and was traveling with the earths spin, so moved away from the others I guess it could be a satellite, but it wasn't stationary, it was changing positions over the earth.

Imagine if it is an observatory, all the changes they have watched over the millenniums, all the different cultures that just in the last few hundred years have blended together as the earth has become smaller with technology. The battles back and forth and recently the technology that could destroy the earth 20,000 times. They must have their proud moments watching us and also the disappointments seeing all the trash we dump into the oceans and pollution we pump into the air.

They must often wonder why we all just can't get along...
    When the codes are being unpacked there is always disagreement.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

22. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

23. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

It seems the Anglo.Saxon Mission is in full swing:

1. Preparation and Shippment of Bunker Buster Bombs:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020101

2. Clearing the area under the pretext of environmentalism:

http://www.zeenews.com/news615967.html

3. ?

Will it be the same procedure as 1991 and 2003 ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

25. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone,
    I want to add the following point to this discussion, if I may.

When you are wanting to 'create' a future, you
    1 put it forth as if it has already happened.
    and
    2 Never waver from the picture you have made.

So, "they" know this and I can see this happening in the A-S report... big time.
    So, what are WE to do?

The same.

Alex Collier said it so well in the Awake and Aware conference in Sept. 09

He kept putting his hands parallel to each other and turning them together in one direction and saying we must turn it and see it a different way.

Also,
    we must not spend too much time focusing on what we do not want.
    Some is necessary so we know what is out there, but the bulk of our focus MUST be on what we do want.
    -----
    So, for me...
    I live in a world where all people give generously from their passion.
    As a result,
    the world is an abundant place.
    We live from the compassion we have learned from all the tough times; and, we know from that compassion how to forgive those who still do not understand what they are doing to themselves and to others.

I see this world over and over.
    I contribute to this world that I see all the time.
    I never take my 'eyes' off it.

So Be It.

thank you,
    jeanna

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

Bea (26th November 2010), Creative_nomad (1st March 2021), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), jahbless (29th November 2010)

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    It seems the Anglo.Saxon Mission is in full swing:

1. Preparation and Shippment of Bunker Buster Bombs:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020101

2. Clearing the area under the pretext of environmentalism:

http://www.zeenews.com/news615967.html

3. ?

Will it be the same procedure as 1991 and 2003 ?

Iran will not be attacked.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

28. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

But there is another possible explanation for Netanyahu staying away from a summit on nuclear security issues in Washington. It is that the Israeli prime minister is protesting a new White House policy of refusing visas to Israeli scientists, engineers and technicians who work at the Dimona Reactor/ nuclear bomb factory. Up until recently they had been free to attend technical and scientific conferences and pursue advanced classes at US universities. The visa denials were reported in the Israeli newspaper Maariv by Uri Binder on Wednesday April 7: “Nuclear Reactor Workers Not Wanted in United States.” It was translated by the USG Open Source Center. The article reports that Israeli workers at the Nuclear Research Center Negev (NRCN) in Dimona are complaining bitterly at the humiliation of being excluded from the US, saying the turn-downs are an “offense” against them “and their families.” (???) Moreover, the Dimona bomb plant is suddenly finding it difficult to import technical components and equipment from the United States. The restrictions, they say, are unprecedented. They also claim a double standard, alleging that the Obama administration is being “lenient” toward Iran.

From here

http://www.juancole.com/2010/04/isra...ff-obamas.html
    Alan Watt

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Wow this is the first Video Ive seen from Avalon, I have to say Im completely impressed, thanks and great job. Ill pass this on
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Enlightenment101 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast