Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Morgellons, Genetically Modified Plants and Chemtrails

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Default Re: Morgellons, Genetically Modified Plants and Chemtrails

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Yep ... pretty spooky stuff there.

Allegedly with nanotechnology the size of some rfid chips have been reduced to such a degree it could be absorbed through the skin pores (read chemtrail).

I cannot verify that ... just throwing out the bone.
    Yes, Calz... these great scientists don't seem to understand the most basic law of physics: that what goes up, must come down.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Calz (29th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,057 times in 4,339 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    It is scary but its also a failed 'experiment' the most i'd focus on is those individuals that are suffering from it. Its not going to be the wide spread disese or agricultural event (depending on one's perception) that they'd like it to be. The PTB's mindset has us all glommed up like the medical proffession that we are rangeable. Like cattle. All alike, they don't regard us as individuals so once again take indviduality out of the factor. There are so many variants that compose if a person is going to get any particular disease. Why some people snort asbestos their entire life and never get lung related diseases and how some people keel over from a whiff of tobacco. How our individuality serves us. We tend to think this is a experiment in it's early stagse, it actually a failure . Morgellon's is not new its just more in the media now because of the advent of the interent etc. They've been at this for a few hundred years, perhaps even longer. Its just been dredged up from a time long past and re-intiated . Another perversion of ancient wisdom and practice. The PTB have an inablity to do anything new. Ever. They just keep doing the same old horse and pony show over and over again.

A person that is source (creation) oriented has the ability to create from established occult or esoteric means. The PTB that is not source connected can use occult means but they cannot create. They can only replicate, that is why they do the same stuff over and over again. One involves creation and the other involves re-creation.
    You know a lot of what you are talking about was discussed in the book "The Gods of Eden" By William Bramley.
    The link is a free online PDF of the book.
    In it he states that after looking back over history and examining several instances of plague, he found what he thought were to be offworld or alien beings at the helm despensing the desease.

One such example of that would be the various stories he found from 1000ad where folks reported seeing black robed and hooded figuires despensing a mist from a sickle type hand held object.
    It was said that this would precede deadly fogs, and once this deadly fog passed through your area, plague infections began to propogate so to speak.
    Thus was spawned the myth of the grim reaper.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (29th November 2011), Corncrake (29th November 2011), Ishtar (1st December 2011), meeradas (29th November 2011), nomadguy (29th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Has anyone read anything about Harmonic therapy?

"Royal Rife found that the mortal oscillation rates of what he believed to be cancer viruses were at much higher frequencies, but researchers who worked with him in the 1950s including Dr.
    Stafford arrived at lower frequencies, some of which were at this same pitch. These were presumably fundamentals of the higher harmonics, such as 2008 cps for the sarcoma virus and 2127 and
    2128 cps for the carcinoma virus. The latter frequencies were close to the sixth octave of the fourth Schumann overtone. Rife and his followers also found a number of mortal oscillation rates for
    a variety of pathogenic microorganisms ranging up into the megahertz frequencies, but only some of these “MOR”s seem to follow an apparent harmonic pattern. See the tables of alleged Mortal
    Oscillation Rates for more on this question." - http://www.rexresearch.com/articles/roffe.htm

What is Royal Rife? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife
    "Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) was an American inventor and early exponent of high-magnification time-lapse cine-micrography.[1][2] In the 1930s, he claimed that by using a specially designed optical microscope, he could observe a number of microbes which were too small to visualize with previously existing technology.[3] Rife also reported that a "beam ray" device of his invention could weaken or destroy the pathogens by energetically exciting destructive resonances in their constituent chemicals.[4]"

Electrical and Frequency Effects on Pathogens
    http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...nPathogens.htm

Why not now?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Ishtar (3rd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

That's very interesting, thank you nomadguy!

I work with harmonics and frequencies daily, and although I can't prove anything scientifically, I don't tend to pick up the viruses and flu bugs that regularly circulate around here, living as we do under chemtrails a lot of the time.

I use a technique called Ecstasy of the Heart to raise my harmonic and also it has the knock-on effect of raising the harmonic in your local environment when you practice it. I learned it from the shaman and sound healer Tom Kenyon. It is a very simple technique that I teach people for free or a donation, either face-to-face or via Skype, because I believe it's so important that we learn how to do it and I don't want cost or distance to be a barrier. I sincerely believe it is our birthright to know how to do this, because it opens a portal to 'super-health' and also, I believe, it upgrades our DNA.

I have written an article about how it upgrades our DNA, which is elsewhere on this forum, but I'll reproduce it again here:

Climbing the Stairway to Heaven

For more than 50 years, we’ve been labouring under the misapprehension that our genetic fate is predetermined and set in concrete. However, I started working with the power of intention to transform my DNA as soon as I understood, quite recently, that DNA was mutable ~ by environment and other factors.

This information came to me around the same time that the Fae were showing me that it was the purpose of life ~ my life, anyway ~ to ‘redeem the blood of the ancestors’, which is a Biblical way of describing transforming and upgrading the DNA of your family line. It is achieved by ‘climbing the stairway to heaven’ ~ the spiralling double-helix ladder of our own DNA.

For me, it all began last March when Medical News Today (not known for its New Age or alternative health sympathies, funded as it is by Big Pharma) published some groundbreaking research into how DNA works. Apparently, researchers had discovered the process which regulates the maintenance of our DNA.

They found that there are, apparently, two routes that this process can take.

One is the ‘elite route’, where errors that naturally occur over time are corrected almost 100 per cent. However, most of our DNA follows a second route, the so-called ‘standard route’ which increasingly corrects fewer and fewer errors until we end up with age-related diseases which eventually kill us, like various forms of cancer or heart disease. And as the DNA gathers more and more errors to it, which remain uncorrected, so the family line deteriorates and eventually, dies out.

So why doesn’t our regular DNA maintenance process automatically take the elite route? Well, if you imagine us as computers, it seems that to take the elite route would overload our systems with bandwidth-heavy apps, and we would ‘crash’.

Here’s the story:

Quote DNA contains all of the genetic instructions that make us who we are, and maintaining the integrity of our DNA over the course of a lifetime is a critical, yet complex part of the aging process. In an important, albeit early step forward, scientists have discovered how DNA maintenance is regulated, opening the door to interventions that may enhance the body’s natural preservation of genetic information.

The new findings may help researchers delay the onset of aging and aging-related diseases by curbing the loss or damage of our genetic makeup, which makes us more susceptible to cancers and neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s. Keeping our DNA intact longer into our later years could help eliminate the sickness and suffering that often goes hand-in-hand with old age.

“Our research is in the very early stages, but there is great potential here, with the capacity to change the human experience,” said Robert Bambara, Ph.D., chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics at the University of Rochester Medical Center and leader of the research. “Just the very notion is inspiring.”

The finding builds on past research, which established that as humans evolved, we created two routes for DNA replication and repair – a standard route that eliminates some damage and a moderate amount of errors, and an elite route that eliminates the large majority of damage and errors from our DNA.

Only the small portion of our DNA that directs the creation of all the proteins we are made of – proteins in blood cells, heart cells, liver cells and so on – takes the elite route, which uses much more energy and so “costs” the body more. The remaining majority of our DNA, which is not responsible for creating proteins, takes the standard route, which requires fewer resources.

But scientists have never understood what controls which pathway a given piece of DNA would go down. Study authors found, that like a policeman directing traffic at a busy intersection, acetylation directs which proteins take which route, favoring the protection of DNA that creates proteins by shuttling them down the elite, more accurate course.

“If we found a way to improve the protection of DNA that guides protein production, basically boosting what our body already does to eliminate errors, it could help us live longer,” said Lata Balakrishnan, Ph.D., postdoctoral research associate at the Medical Center, who helped lead the work. “A medication that would cause a small alteration in this acetylation-based regulatory mechanism might change the average onset of cancers or neurological diseases to well beyond the current human lifespan.” From Medical News Today.
    The key is found in this sentence:

Study authors found, that like a policeman directing traffic at a busy intersection, acetylation directs which proteins take which route, favoring the protection of DNA that creates proteins by shuttling them down the elite, more accurate course.

In other words, if we want to persuade the acetylation policeman that he should direct our DNA down the ‘elite’ route, we have to instruct our DNA to start creating proteins.

But this transformation of our DNA isn’t going to be achieved through conventional medical means, which only recognises the physical body, because the process is one that takes into account the energetic field of which the physical body is just a small part.

Dr Bruce Lipton is one of those way-ahead-of-the-pack scientists who are not afraid to embrace the existence of the energetic field, and in this You Tube video, he explains how our genetic makeup is not pre-determined but is selected and that it behaves according to our belief systems.

He explains how our genetic cells are governed by proteins. They respond to their protein rich environment and are controlled by the energy of thought and attention. In other words, he confirms that we are co-creators of our own genetic make-up by the tool of every self-respecting shaman, the power of intention.

Quote Recent advances in cellular science are heralding an important evolutionary turning point. For almost fifty years we have held the illusion that our health and fate were preprogrammed in our genes, a concept referred to as genetic determinacy. Though mass consciousness is currently imbued with the belief that the character of one’s life is genetically predetermined, a radically new understanding is unfolding at the leading edge of science.

Cellular biologists now recognize that the environment, the external universe and our internal physiology, and more importantly, our perception of the environment, directly controls the activity of our genes. This video broadly reviews the molecular mechanisms by which environmental awareness interfaces genetic regulation and guides organismal evolution.
    So how do we RAM-up the computers of our being with the super-dimensional equivalent of Quad-Core Intel Core i7 to get 20 times faster data transfer and three times faster graphic performance with full-screen HD video calls ~ all leading to a totally cool optimised user experience?

In my last post, Evolving Through Multiple Chaotic Nodes, I quoted an extract from Tom Kenyon’s very simple, yet incredibly, potent technique which has been developed to provide a means for helping us evolve through extreme planetary events. It works by changing the harmonics around us. But what I didn’t mention is that it is also a means for upgrading your operating system and your DNA. I guarantee that if you practice it, you will start to feel the results immediately. This, according to Tom, is how it works:

Quote This phase of the Advanced Technique generates a flow of subtle energies from the body’s interdimensional space into the KA (the energy body) and from here into the cells of the physical body via the mitochondria and then into the DNA. I have no way to determine, for the record, if this is what is actually occurring. I am only reporting what the Hathors told me about it when I asked them some pointed questions about my personal experiences with the method.
    Yes, it can’t be proved in a laboratory. But I can testify that since practising this technique, I have undergone some major changes in my body-mind-spirit continuum and, at the risk of ridicule, I will go further. It is my experience that the highly charged magnetic atmosphere ( see here and here) which is currently being produced by some extreme space weather, is actually helping and supporting me in that process.

I’m not saying that the whole process has been totally straightforward or uneventful. When the sun flares, I instantly get a high pitched tinnitus sound which is pretty unrelenting for at least a day. There have been other physical symptoms, like extreme tiredness and some pretty horrible smells coming out through night sweats as my body chucks out the toxins, through my skin cells, that are being released from my system. Judging from the stink, they must have been there a long time!

I also can feel the energy swirling around my body as it seeks to find a new equilibrium and sometimes, it seems to hit what feels like ‘air pockets’, and I get a bubbling sensation as it tries to find a way through. There have been other symptoms, as well, but no worse than the usual detox ones.

The only thing that helps, at these times, is to relax into Tom’s technique, which is so simple and enjoyable to practise. You don’t have to wrap your ankles round your neck or memorise complicated mantras. It’s just giving yourself permission to surrender to bliss and ecstasy … what can be so difficult about that? And then through that experience, I become aware of my Ka body, or energetic field, and then a new portal begins to open in my consciousness where I’m put in touch with the wider and greater “Me”. This “Me” is the co-creator of my own health and wellness, and my own destiny, and making intentions from that super-dimensional space is very powerful indeed.

Afterwards, I feel incredibly energised, empowered and rejuvenated and very very blissed out! So I thoroughly recommend this practice, and I hope you try it. If you share your bed with a partner, though, I would recommend warning them about the smell first. :-)

(By the way, I’d better put the usual Disclaimer here about please do consult your doctor or physician for his advice before undertaking any holistic health practice, such as transforming your DNA ~ not that your doctor would know anything about it, unless he’s Bruce Lipton, that is!).
    Last edited by Ishtar; 3rd December 2011 at 10:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

DNA (22nd October 2023), nomadguy (4th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,845 times in 2,565 posts

'CHEMTRAILS AND MORGELLONS – IT’S WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT!

By Citizen Researcher Blue

The Story, Preliminary Conclusions and Observations:

This article was edited by Bridget Conroy and Mike Caraway.
    More of Blue’s photos can be seen in the “Gallery“ This link will take you to“Arizona Skywatch“ go to their gallery for many more photos of chemtrails and Morgellons specimens.

Reproduction of this work is encouraged, for non-profit, educational purposes only.

Reproduced by MorgellonsExposed.com

This research was initiated in an attempt to explain physical and neurological symptoms observed by me for quite some time and in just about everyone, including myself. It’s been like a splinter in my mind .

I’ve observed in recent years that co-workers, those I’ve attempted to train especially, all seem to be losing their short term memory. They’ll set a coffee cup down and forget its whereabouts 10 sec later, they’ll work on stuff for the field and leave the office without it. 10 years ago trainees could be given three or four tasks at one time and remember them all, now they can only handle one at a time at best, very spooky. Children in particular, those who should have a strong memory, seem affected also. Store clerks and others seem to suffer from these same neurological symptoms as well.

https://www.morgellons.org/chemtrail...R9f8QB5gvm1ZQk

This is a long article with a lot of accompanying, photos - click on the lnk above for the remainder of the article.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DNA (22nd October 2023), Harmony (22nd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st October 2023), tessie999 (22nd October 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,057 times in 4,339 posts

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    That's very interesting, thank you nomadguy!

I work with harmonics and frequencies daily, and although I can't prove anything scientifically, I don't tend to pick up the viruses and flu bugs that regularly circulate around here, living as we do under chemtrails a lot of the time.

I use a technique called Ecstasy of the Heart to raise my harmonic and also it has the knock-on effect of raising the harmonic in your local environment when you practice it. I learned it from the shaman and sound healer Tom Kenyon. It is a very simple technique that I teach people for free or a donation, either face-to-face or via Skype, because I believe it's so important that we learn how to do it and I don't want cost or distance to be a barrier. I sincerely believe it is our birthright to know how to do this, because it opens a portal to 'super-health' and also, I believe, it upgrades our DNA.

I have written an article about how it upgrades our DNA, which is elsewhere on this forum, but I'll reproduce it again here:

Climbing the Stairway to Heaven

For more than 50 years, we’ve been labouring under the misapprehension that our genetic fate is predetermined and set in concrete. However, I started working with the power of intention to transform my DNA as soon as I understood, quite recently, that DNA was mutable ~ by environment and other factors.

This information came to me around the same time that the Fae were showing me that it was the purpose of life ~ my life, anyway ~ to ‘redeem the blood of the ancestors’, which is a Biblical way of describing transforming and upgrading the DNA of your family line. It is achieved by ‘climbing the stairway to heaven’ ~ the spiralling double-helix ladder of our own DNA.

For me, it all began last March when Medical News Today (not known for its New Age or alternative health sympathies, funded as it is by Big Pharma) published some groundbreaking research into how DNA works. Apparently, researchers had discovered the process which regulates the maintenance of our DNA.

They found that there are, apparently, two routes that this process can take.

One is the ‘elite route’, where errors that naturally occur over time are corrected almost 100 per cent. However, most of our DNA follows a second route, the so-called ‘standard route’ which increasingly corrects fewer and fewer errors until we end up with age-related diseases which eventually kill us, like various forms of cancer or heart disease. And as the DNA gathers more and more errors to it, which remain uncorrected, so the family line deteriorates and eventually, dies out.

So why doesn’t our regular DNA maintenance process automatically take the elite route? Well, if you imagine us as computers, it seems that to take the elite route would overload our systems with bandwidth-heavy apps, and we would ‘crash’.

Here’s the story:

Quote DNA contains all of the genetic instructions that make us who we are, and maintaining the integrity of our DNA over the course of a lifetime is a critical, yet complex part of the aging process. In an important, albeit early step forward, scientists have discovered how DNA maintenance is regulated, opening the door to interventions that may enhance the body’s natural preservation of genetic information.

The new findings may help researchers delay the onset of aging and aging-related diseases by curbing the loss or damage of our genetic makeup, which makes us more susceptible to cancers and neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s. Keeping our DNA intact longer into our later years could help eliminate the sickness and suffering that often goes hand-in-hand with old age.

“Our research is in the very early stages, but there is great potential here, with the capacity to change the human experience,” said Robert Bambara, Ph.D., chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics at the University of Rochester Medical Center and leader of the research. “Just the very notion is inspiring.”

The finding builds on past research, which established that as humans evolved, we created two routes for DNA replication and repair – a standard route that eliminates some damage and a moderate amount of errors, and an elite route that eliminates the large majority of damage and errors from our DNA.

Only the small portion of our DNA that directs the creation of all the proteins we are made of – proteins in blood cells, heart cells, liver cells and so on – takes the elite route, which uses much more energy and so “costs” the body more. The remaining majority of our DNA, which is not responsible for creating proteins, takes the standard route, which requires fewer resources.

But scientists have never understood what controls which pathway a given piece of DNA would go down. Study authors found, that like a policeman directing traffic at a busy intersection, acetylation directs which proteins take which route, favoring the protection of DNA that creates proteins by shuttling them down the elite, more accurate course.

“If we found a way to improve the protection of DNA that guides protein production, basically boosting what our body already does to eliminate errors, it could help us live longer,” said Lata Balakrishnan, Ph.D., postdoctoral research associate at the Medical Center, who helped lead the work. “A medication that would cause a small alteration in this acetylation-based regulatory mechanism might change the average onset of cancers or neurological diseases to well beyond the current human lifespan.” From Medical News Today.
    The key is found in this sentence:

Study authors found, that like a policeman directing traffic at a busy intersection, acetylation directs which proteins take which route, favoring the protection of DNA that creates proteins by shuttling them down the elite, more accurate course.

In other words, if we want to persuade the acetylation policeman that he should direct our DNA down the ‘elite’ route, we have to instruct our DNA to start creating proteins.

But this transformation of our DNA isn’t going to be achieved through conventional medical means, which only recognises the physical body, because the process is one that takes into account the energetic field of which the physical body is just a small part.

Dr Bruce Lipton is one of those way-ahead-of-the-pack scientists who are not afraid to embrace the existence of the energetic field, and in this You Tube video, he explains how our genetic makeup is not pre-determined but is selected and that it behaves according to our belief systems.

He explains how our genetic cells are governed by proteins. They respond to their protein rich environment and are controlled by the energy of thought and attention. In other words, he confirms that we are co-creators of our own genetic make-up by the tool of every self-respecting shaman, the power of intention.

Quote Recent advances in cellular science are heralding an important evolutionary turning point. For almost fifty years we have held the illusion that our health and fate were preprogrammed in our genes, a concept referred to as genetic determinacy. Though mass consciousness is currently imbued with the belief that the character of one’s life is genetically predetermined, a radically new understanding is unfolding at the leading edge of science.

Cellular biologists now recognize that the environment, the external universe and our internal physiology, and more importantly, our perception of the environment, directly controls the activity of our genes. This video broadly reviews the molecular mechanisms by which environmental awareness interfaces genetic regulation and guides organismal evolution.
    So how do we RAM-up the computers of our being with the super-dimensional equivalent of Quad-Core Intel Core i7 to get 20 times faster data transfer and three times faster graphic performance with full-screen HD video calls ~ all leading to a totally cool optimised user experience?

In my last post, Evolving Through Multiple Chaotic Nodes, I quoted an extract from Tom Kenyon’s very simple, yet incredibly, potent technique which has been developed to provide a means for helping us evolve through extreme planetary events. It works by changing the harmonics around us. But what I didn’t mention is that it is also a means for upgrading your operating system and your DNA. I guarantee that if you practice it, you will start to feel the results immediately. This, according to Tom, is how it works:

Quote This phase of the Advanced Technique generates a flow of subtle energies from the body’s interdimensional space into the KA (the energy body) and from here into the cells of the physical body via the mitochondria and then into the DNA. I have no way to determine, for the record, if this is what is actually occurring. I am only reporting what the Hathors told me about it when I asked them some pointed questions about my personal experiences with the method.
    Yes, it can’t be proved in a laboratory. But I can testify that since practising this technique, I have undergone some major changes in my body-mind-spirit continuum and, at the risk of ridicule, I will go further. It is my experience that the highly charged magnetic atmosphere ( see here and here) which is currently being produced by some extreme space weather, is actually helping and supporting me in that process.

I’m not saying that the whole process has been totally straightforward or uneventful. When the sun flares, I instantly get a high pitched tinnitus sound which is pretty unrelenting for at least a day. There have been other physical symptoms, like extreme tiredness and some pretty horrible smells coming out through night sweats as my body chucks out the toxins, through my skin cells, that are being released from my system. Judging from the stink, they must have been there a long time!

I also can feel the energy swirling around my body as it seeks to find a new equilibrium and sometimes, it seems to hit what feels like ‘air pockets’, and I get a bubbling sensation as it tries to find a way through. There have been other symptoms, as well, but no worse than the usual detox ones.

The only thing that helps, at these times, is to relax into Tom’s technique, which is so simple and enjoyable to practise. You don’t have to wrap your ankles round your neck or memorise complicated mantras. It’s just giving yourself permission to surrender to bliss and ecstasy … what can be so difficult about that? And then through that experience, I become aware of my Ka body, or energetic field, and then a new portal begins to open in my consciousness where I’m put in touch with the wider and greater “Me”. This “Me” is the co-creator of my own health and wellness, and my own destiny, and making intentions from that super-dimensional space is very powerful indeed.

Afterwards, I feel incredibly energised, empowered and rejuvenated and very very blissed out! So I thoroughly recommend this practice, and I hope you try it. If you share your bed with a partner, though, I would recommend warning them about the smell first. :-)

(By the way, I’d better put the usual Disclaimer here about please do consult your doctor or physician for his advice before undertaking any holistic health practice, such as transforming your DNA ~ not that your doctor would know anything about it, unless he’s Bruce Lipton, that is!).
    Does anyone know what happened to Ishtar?
    I never really interacted with her, she was here and left in a whirl.
    Good posts.
    For the record this post references the work of Dr Bruce Lipton, and it's this work in particular a to why I chose DNA as a handle.
    For me our DNA is where science truly could meet spirituality.
    For good or not as happened in Atlantis.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Harmony (22nd October 2023), Miller (22nd October 2023), tessie999 (22nd October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2