Thread: 'What it means to be HUMAN' by Inelia

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,161 times in 2,962 posts

Cool 'What it means to be HUMAN' by Inelia

FYI:

What does it mean to be human?

Often individuals will say things such as "I'm only human", or "it's human nature to do that". Mostly about negative actions. There is one adjective which is used positively, and that is "humane".

There is so much conflicting information about where we came from. Some say we were created by a god, others that we evolved from monkeys. Others that we are a mishmash of alien and Earthly DNA material.

And, our nature, what it means to be one of us, a human being, is riddled with cultural, religious and social programming.

I would like to share with you what it I understand being human means. Also, give you a viewpoint as an observer which is one that is probably different to most.

First of all, I see a human being as a symbiotic relationship between a "person" and his or her "body". The body has its own intelligence, as well as its own evolutionary path. The body is the most evolved material manifestation of Divine Consciousness.

It is amazing how many feelings, emotions, thoughts, and states of "being" are the body's alone. Including the fear of loss. Or bad moods due to low blood sugar. Or wanting to be with other humans.

One little secret about the human body that "the powers that were" do not want you to know, is that it is the most advanced artifact in existence on the planet (and probably lots of planets). And when we unite with other "bodies" to meditate, or do energy work, we can shift mountains. We were disabled vibrationally and genetically to stop us from knowing and accessing these abilities thousands of years ago and anyone who reactivated them was burned at the stake.

The second little secret, is that all we need to do to activate the abilities and skills of the human body, is to raise the level of its and our vibration. And all we need to do in order to achieve that is to detox both physically and vibrationally. Physically by what we eat and drink, and vibrationally by processing our fear.

The person, or "soul", is the most evolved manifestation of Divine Consciousness as Other.

Of course, when we look around, we see many individuals, including ourselves at times, who do not seem very evolved at all.

This is where the veil of forgetfulness comes in. In order to play a game at the level of a singularity in this planet, we choose to forget our divinity and omnipotence.

All sentient singular consciousness constructs, whether human or other species, have by default forgotten what it is to be Source. There are different levels of forgetfulness as we become a singularity, but there is always some level of it.

The reason for being on the planet also varies to each person here. Many just want to stay alive for the sake of living, no matter what that life brings. Others want to "evolve" into something else. Someone more aware perhaps. Ascend into a state of life which is "higher vibrational" than what we have now.

Personally speaking, none of the above apply. I am here to do a job, which is to raise the vibrational level of the planet, and everything else is irrelevant. As far as I can see, I did not have a "soul" life before this one, nor will I have one after this one is over.

At the same time, I have a 45 year history on the planet. Most of those years were spent in anonymity. I also have four children, two siblings, and many relatives and friends. Basically, I have lived a "human" life.

Most of the time I have spent as a human being has been a complete puzzle to me. A very unpleasant and unwanted experience at an experiential level. However, what I "feel" about existing as a singularity although irrelevant at a "personal" level, has proven to be very helpful in the job I came here to do.

What it means to be human at this particular planetary time/space has never been more exciting. On the one hand we have millions of individuals who have incarnated here from other planets and dimensions, for the past few decades in order to raise the vibrational level of the Human Collective. On the other, we have a whole group of sentient beings who have lived off the energy generated by humans for thousands of years, and as we raise the vibrational level of the planet, the entire planet is becoming toxic to them and they are doing everything they can to keep their "cattle" asleep.

War, starvation, pestilence (and the fear they bring) are completely unnatural to the human species. This is why so many soldiers come back "broken people" from war zones. We are not built to live in low vibrational environments.

Death is only experienced at a "body" level. The body dies and disintegrates. Its "intelligence" moves on and forms another material body. The "being/soul/person" can move in and out of his or her body, can even switch bodies and can reincarnate into a new body once it looses the last one.

So why do these other "negative" entities want us to stay asleep? Why do they use us as their personal batteries?

The reason is that our bodies are the most amazing artifacts in existence. We can not only create things in the material world, but we can generate enormous amounts of energy/vibration in our physical and subtle bodies. As these negative beings are not native to our "matrix", they need to feed of something in order to exist. And that something is our fear and other low vibrational emotions.

As I walk through the city, I am in awe at what we create. From the smallest thing, a light-bulb for example, to the most amazing buildings and all the technology that is used to keep it functioning. Even something like a car, it is amazing to behold.

We, as a species, have created technology which compensates for all those abilities that were taken from us thousand of years ago. Even though most of us can't easily telepathically communicate with another individual or group at a distance, phones were created to accomplish this. Even though most of us can't tap into the collective databank for information and skills, we created the Internet where we can do just that. Even though most of us can't teleport across the world in an instant, we have managed to create very fast forms of transport.

There is still much to learn, from my perspective, of what it means to be human. However, one thing I do know, we are here at this junction of time/space, all of us to be just that: HUMAN.
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...-be-human.html

to jackovesk

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (27th November 2011), bodhii71 (28th November 2011), Cidersomerset (27th November 2011), Cjay (30th November 2011), D-Day (27th November 2011), Davidallany (30th November 2011), efields (27th November 2011), Enquiring1 (27th November 2011), fifi (28th November 2011), Heather2017 (27th November 2011), Heyoka_11 (27th November 2011), jade (30th November 2011), jp11 (27th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), ktlight (27th November 2011), Laura Elina (27th November 2011), Lisab (27th November 2011), mab777 (28th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th November 2011), Mark (27th November 2011), meeradas (27th November 2011), mojo (28th November 2011), motherlove (27th November 2011), mountain_jim (27th November 2011), Nortreb (30th November 2011), Peter UK (21st October 2019), Providence (27th November 2011), Rantaak (27th November 2011), Ria (27th November 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (27th November 2011), Samsara (28th November 2011), sandy (28th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011), Senso (29th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011), Snowbird (28th November 2011), sunflower (28th November 2011), tessie999 (28th November 2011), TraineeHuman (27th November 2011), WhiteFeather (27th November 2011), Yoda (27th November 2011), Zampano (27th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default Re: 'What it means to be HUMAN' by Inelia

Quote "The smartest monkey, and the dumbest angel"
    Thanks for the post chiquetet.

There is so much that we are only capable of whilst on the physical plane. To not at least try to enjoy each incarnation when you have the opportunity to, is such a waste.

With all it's pain and suffering, I think that many have not given sufficient thought to the possibility that physical life would be sadly missed, should the opportunity never again present itself.

Being human is a wonderful experience, warts and all.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Indeed. Sounds like Inelia has been doing more research. This is good. Two things I wish to comment on: douchebags and technology.

She mentions that when you walk around in the waking world, you come across people who seem to be at an incredibly low evolutionary level, spiritually, mentally and holistically speaking. This is because the body and its age have very little to do with spiritual advancement. It is the spirit that chooses the body. Furthermore, many of these seemingly dull conformist freaks are actually not even of human origin (spiritually/energetically speaking) but of the earth nature spirit (primarily the animal kingdom). For this reason, one comes across many people who possess the herd mentality. I observed the concrescence of this ever-building wave when everyone on my facebook feed was screaming about how right it was that the government finally told a story about killing Osama Bin Laden. They do not see that the same forces control both sides of the chess board. They feel the need to be part of a group, or for other people to validate their beliefs because they are too fearful of trespassing the unknown waters of self discovery (HA ha, they don't realize what they're missing out on). "All I know is what I read," kind of thing. Quite a few of those on Avalon... They still are capable of speech and other such human "qualities", as these mechanize the physical body in the same way that the computer's components require only electricity in order to function. Consequentially, the human cerebral cortex is the most densely organized matter in the entire universe. Many of these animal kingdom belief systems are reflected in different religions, such as Christianity and Hinduism. The earth nature spirit is not particularly "down" with this, so to speak, as this bastardization of its natural function has inhibited the symbiosis between it and us.

Regarding the matters of technology replacing abilities that we once possessed naturally, it should be noted that this has also allowed many of us to become spiritually "fat." This is a double edged sword. I love technology, and have a balanced symbiosis with it. My position, however, is fairly unique and so this can be accomplished with more natural ease than most. If I need information from either the internet or the nexial zero-point of the noosphere, I use which ever one is more readily available at the time for that specific task. I have a feeling that in the days to come, we will be given a much clearer idea of what it means to be human.
    Last edited by Rantaak; 27th November 2011 at 09:33.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Herbert (27th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), ktlight (27th November 2011), Mark (27th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yeah, I second the being a human and humane is a wonderful experience, though I only came to that conclusion a little bit ago, lol. And that is again.

But it does bring a smile to my face, when I catch myself being all dramatic about things that are actually... Maybe not as dramatic as I have cooked them up to be in my head, and I tell myself, wow, did I actually learn to step away from the situation and calm down this fast? Have I gained perspective? It's quite exciting. There are times, when I wish this is not my last time here as a human, and then again, a moment here and there, where I am on the floor crying like a little baby that this is not fair, I want out! Lol.

Good times. Then again, I might be crazy.

Anyway, wishing you all a wonderful day.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

christian (27th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011), Yoda (27th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yeah i dont know about all this. With the inelia versions of things i see some inherent problems.

There are 2 things that are at odds with each other (1) Souls choose to incarnate here (2) Humanity needs to be saved from TPTW. The easy solution is DONT INCARNATE HERE and go elsewhere. Then the human population will drop to zero and TPTW have noone to harrass. Problem solved.

There seems to be some reason why people have to incarnate here or have very good reason to. It just simply cant be to defeat TPTW and improve humanity. The only thing that makes sense to me is that a soul grows spiritually faster in this human experience complete with oppresive TPTW, than you would in the spirit world. One year here could equal 1000 years of living in the spirit world. To me that sounds like a good deal if you wish to grow quicker. So ultimately the mission to defeat the TPTW is a red herring. Improving humanity is a red herring. Improving the soul is the main mission and the earth (complete with all the dickheads) is a school. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Personally i wouldnt wish the human experience on anyone. Yes it has some joys but generally it is tough.

regards

FM

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi FM!

I find, by abandoning humanity nothing is solved. Souls from somewhere would choose to incarnate on earth, some volunteers are always there, and if the wise souls would refrain from coming here, the dull would be in perpetual enslavement by TPTW.

But I don't think it's about fighting TPTW, for what you resist, persists. The way I read Inelia's essay, it says, by becoming self-determined and awakening to our true potential we get rid of those vampires as a byproduct.

I heard about that 1000 year comparison, too, but it's a very vague analogy, I find, because on the spirit side allegedly there is not even time.

However, I agree with you, conflict can act as a catalyst for evolution, or as they say "adversity makes men, prosperity makes monsters".

What the true point of all and the overall mission is, I couldn't put a label on it, however I intend to just be balanced as the cosmos appears to breathe through me. I very much enjoy this ride, whether it is seen as tough or easy depends entirely on the perspective one has, I find.
    Last edited by christian; 27th November 2011 at 15:52.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Enquiring1 (28th November 2011), jade (30th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (27th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Laura Elina (27th November 2011), Mark (27th November 2011), Nortreb (30th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011), WhiteFeather (27th November 2011), Yoda (27th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

I sometimes ask myself the question also "Why come here into a system that appears to need so much improvement." Surely there is more fun to be had in other realities.

Attempting to answering my own question, from another perspective, experience here is similar to going to see a movie. We know movies are not real but we pay a fee to experience adventure, risk, love, fear and watch the good guys win. Movies are especially valuable when we are bored and looking for a different and exciting experience. I am thinking of how I felt watching the first Star Wars movie! I was high for days.

When we watch a movie, do we want to change it because it is uncomfortable? Sometimes. But there are other people in the audience who were attracted to the excitement and emotions of the movie, just as it is. Perhaps this is why some say there is nothing in the movie (or life experience) that needs to be fixed. Nothing is broken. Maybe we are here for the thrill of the ride, for the full range of emotions, for the risk, drama and to win in the end.

So maybe remembering is part of my answer. Remember this is just a movie. I must remember how to change movie theaters without croaking. Or best yet, remember how to create my own movie.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 27th November 2011 at 11:30.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

christian (27th November 2011), efields (27th November 2011), Enquiring1 (28th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), sandy (28th November 2011), Yoda (27th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

My understanding is that most people are not yet human and can only become human after undoing all of the indoctrination and thereby finding themselves. Only then is there a human. Before then we are reactionary animals.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

christian (27th November 2011), efields (27th November 2011), Enquiring1 (28th November 2011), Gardener (27th November 2011), Laura Elina (27th November 2011), sandy (28th November 2011), selinam (28th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Thanks Chiquetet for this post!

It's lovely to read a positive post on this and not the 'humanity is useless and stupid and deserve what they get' type of post!

I think that we are stuck in the matrix even when we die and so are stuck in this cycle of rebirth.

Fox-mulder: you wrote 'The only thing that makes sense to me is that a soul grows spiritually faster in this human experience complete with oppresive TPTW, than you would in the spirit world. One year here could equal 1000 years of living in the spirit world.' I personally think that this is what the establishment/churches want us to think in order to keep us enslaved in the 3D and the cycle of reincarnation on the Earth.

Best wishes

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

Enquiring1 (28th November 2011), ktlight (27th November 2011), Laura Elina (27th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    My understanding is that most people are not yet human and can only become human after undoing all of the indoctrination and thereby finding themselves. Only then is there a human. Before then we are reactionary animals.
    Hey ktlight

If you have spare time, would you care to elaborate on what you said? That's quite an interesting notion.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Once, I had this crazy dream, I think it was a dream, but also an experience? I was thinking conscious thoughts the whole way through, which is ... Exceptional for me, because usually I got no say in the experience, but in this one I was processing consciously what I was seeing, like talking to myself inside my head, yet I had no body. So anyway.

I was pulling away from this universe, and as I was looking at this particular universe/matrix that I am in now, as Laura typing this (when I read this it sounds crazy as hell, but what can I do.. This is how it went, lol),

This universe/matrix was in the form of a pi, and the pi had galaxies in it like a universe here would.

And that pi was surrounded by another matrix/universe.

The universe manifested in the form of a pi was not in a vacuum, but it was within another matrix/reality/universe with their star clusters and galaxies (or that's how it was manifested).

And as I/my perspective kept pulling away from this universe, I saw multiple other pi's next to it as well. All connected to each other.

So essentially I saw pi's within pi's. And then multiple pi's within a pi.

And what's curious is that there were these caretaker beings/entities taking care of each of those pi's, how I understood it's that those caretaker beings were facilitating the existence of that particular universe, tending to it, monitoring.

Suppose those caretaker beings could be thought of as a very advanced soul, or a soul group, but they were plugged into a matrix of their own as well, and those advanced soul groups/souls had their brother and sister soul groups within that matrix.

And what I saw is that those groups communicated among each other as well, but they had their own limitations and jobs to do as well as their own limited perspective of how they thought existence works.

Now, what I think of a peculiar idea, if I apply that experience to Earth and humanity, because it's confusing as hell here to make out what is going on, but this is the story that I've cooked up so far.

An advanced group of beings, let's call them Group A, takes the next step and becomes a caretaker group, they have to seed life now and become like parents to children. That brings challenges, a whole lot of them.

Now you have this child (and they're called Humanity) and the parents (Group A) have this brilliant idea of how to take care of it, but as many well know, parent-child relations are complicated, the child has its own mind as well, and when it grows up, it challenges the parent, and all is good, the parent should be challenged for the parent has its own growing to do as well.

But being a parent is great and very rewarding nevertheless.

Now, Uncle Kenny (Group B) comes and visits the parents (Group A) and makes his observation, perhaps he thinks that maybe the parents (Group A) haven't done such a splendid job, Auntie Grace (Group C) on the other hand thinks mum and dad are doing great raising their kids (Humanity) and she will be bringing her own children (Group D) to visit Humanity, when they're old enough.

Uncle Kenny (Group B) talks to the parents (Group A) and gives his suggestions on how to raise their kids (Humanity), he thinks the kids might be picking up some nasty habits. The parents (Group A) take it with a grain of salt. Uncle Kenny (Group B) also has some serious beef with Auntie Grace (Group C) from now on, Uncle Kenny and Auntie Grace have a falling out. Having a family is just great sometimes, isn't it?

Well, time goes by and Humanity grows up and starts the annoying phase of questions: What is that? What about that? Then the questions why is that? Well if that is so then why is this like that then? Humanity says the parents are contradicting themselves and thinks it can outsmart them. The parents try and give their answers to their best capabilities, Group A tells Humanity that all in time, you'll grow up and then you'll know. The parents are proud though, their little ones are asking smart questions, as annoying as they might get.

Group A tells Humanity that now you are old enough to stay home alone for a little bit, mum and dad are going out for a date. Here's the phone number you dial (philosophy, religious beliefs, science, you name it), when you get in trouble, if you get in trouble. Mum and dad leave.

Kids (Humanity) look at the piece of paper and it's written in awful handwriting and disagree on the phone number. They decide to call different phone numbers while the parents are gone and end up talking to a whole lot of people, who keep saying different things. Kids are like... Thanks mum and dad for leaving this awesome confusing as hell piece of paper no one can read. One kid blames the other for being illiterate and the other kid cries. But they kiss and makeup eventually and all is good. And then Humanity goes and has another fight over what mum and dad said about, who the phone number belongs to in the first place.

Or maybe the phone number reaches Group A's cell phone. Who the heck remembers anymore, that was like two hours ago.

Now Uncle Kenny (Group B) comes for a visit, when parents are not home and tells the kids (Humanity) all kinds of family stories, the kids are like... What? But that's not what mum and dad told us. Uncle Kenny leaves, before parents come home. Auntie Grace pays a visit too and brings Humanity's cousins (Group D) along for the ride.

The kids have never met the cousins and ask: Who the heck are you guys? You kinda look like us, but... Damn, you guys are weird. Humanity and the Group D talk too. Group D makes fun of Humanity for being so small and little, Group D makes Humanity feel stupid.

Parents (Group A) come back and ask Humanity, so how did it go? You have a good time? Everyone okay? Humanity is upset, they tell the parents about Uncle Kenny telling how it is and the phone number that is all messed up. Auntie Grace's kids made fun us too, are we stupid? The parents try and talk to the kids and try and convince them that no... You're not stupid, you're just younger that's all, you can't understand everything, even mum and dad (Group A) are still trying to figure it out.

Humanity is thoroughly upset at mum and dad (Group A), they tell them to go and eat dirt, Humanity doesn't trust the parents anymore. Parents (Group A) are worried, maybe this raising the kids (Humanity) thing is a little harder after all, they start fighting over what went wrong. The parents get a divorce. Now mum (Group A) and dad (Group A1) fight over visitation rights over Humanity at the same time as Auntie Grace (Group C) tries to reconcile mum and dad's indifferences and tell Humanity it's gonna be okay, mum and dad are just doing through a rough patch, but Auntie Grace (Group C) is here for you. They promise Humanity all kinds of things.

In the meanwhile Uncle Kenny is laughing his ass off at Group A for having difficulties. and Humanity being all messed up, and keeps telling Humanity all kinds of stories, when he visits.

But Uncle Kenny stops laughing, when he hears that the Grandparents (Caretakers of the Universe in question) are coming back from vacation to see how their kids are doing (Group A, Group B and Group C).

The Grandparents make Uncle Kenny (Group B) apologize to the Parents (Group A and Group A1), Auntie Grace (Group C) is giddy over family reunion. The Grandparents tell Humanity not to worry about a thing, it's rough growing up and confusing too to navigate life, but one day, when Humanity is old enough and has children of its own, then Humanity will understand it's not easy for anyone in this Universe.

Not to mention the one that the Great Grandparents are watching over.

Grandparents lean over to Humanity and whisper: you think Uncle Kenny is a trickster? Just wait until you meet your Granduncle Bernie.

Humanity feels a little better, thinks that the Grandparents are going a little senile, but are quite OK. And Humanity is still a little jealous at Group D (The cousins) for being older and taller, but swears it will grow up and show Group D who the top dog of the neighborhood is.
    -------

Now, I know that is lengthy and simplistic as hell, but... If this Universe is not a soap opera, I don't know what is. Not to mention trying to figure out humanity and humans. Or myself for that matter, where do I fit in.

So many stories flying around. It's like pick one and try to stick with it as long as it feels good.

I use sense of humor as the number one tool in my survival kit.
    Last edited by Laura Elina; 27th November 2011 at 14:06.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

christian (27th November 2011), jp11 (27th November 2011), shamanseeker (27th November 2011), sunflower (28th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)
    Yeah i dont know about all this. With the inelia versions of things i see some inherent problems.

There are 2 things that are at odds with each other (1) Souls choose to incarnate here (2) Humanity needs to be saved from TPTW. The easy solution is DONT INCARNATE HERE and go elsewhere. Then the human population will drop to zero and TPTW have noone to harrass. Problem solved.

There seems to be some reason why people have to incarnate here or have very good reason to. It just simply cant be to defeat TPTW and improve humanity. The only thing that makes sense to me is that a soul grows spiritually faster in this human experience complete with oppresive TPTW, than you would in the spirit world. One year here could equal 1000 years of living in the spirit world. To me that sounds like a good deal if you wish to grow quicker. So ultimately the mission to defeat the TPTW is a red herring. Improving humanity is a red herring. Improving the soul is the main mission and the earth (complete with all the dickheads) is a school. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Personally i wouldnt wish the human experience on anyone. Yes it has some joys but generally it is tough.

regards

FM
    Mister Mulder, I believe you are correct on two accounts here. Earth is the only planet in the galaxy game that offers the fast track of spiritual evolution, as a direct result of the existence of the Game (what you are calling TPTW). Secondly, if we were to stop incarnating here for any reason, the game would continue (assuming the planet still lives) without us and we would move on to much more interesting things. Yes, the "1000 years to one year" metaphor is misleading if one thinks in terms of time but if one moves beyond this and understands that this is meant to serve as a metric for experience, not time, then it can be understood. We cannot destroy the game by fighting it, though they would have you believe otherwise. We can only gather rapid amounts of experience via our many incarnations across time on this planet. We must become like water, never clashing or yielding but ever flowing and allowing.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

efields (27th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), Yoda (27th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

When we incorporate in this reality, and achieve conscious awareness, we become true "Zero Point Energy" converters. We can bring to bear, as much energy, as we can process through these bodies,into this play. That is what "the powers that were" really don't want to allow. They throw all the distractions, push all our fear buttons, constantly beat the drum of scarcity e.g.lack of clean water, lack of food, not enough money, etc., and now they preach constantly, running out of time (2012).
    Always with the goal to disempower us.
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

christian (28th November 2011), Samsara (28th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Great Words By Inelia. Thanks OP for this. It's Time to switch off the energy to TPTW. Flame On Lightworkers!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

christian (28th November 2011), jade (30th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011), Samsara (28th November 2011), Yoda (27th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Interesting post, thanks

"One little secret about the human body that "the powers that were" do not want you to know, is that it is the most advanced artifact in existence on the planet (and probably lots of planets). And when we unite with other "bodies" to meditate, or do energy work, we can shift mountains. We were disabled vibrationally and genetically to stop us from knowing and accessing these abilities thousands of years ago and anyone who reactivated them was burned at the stake."

I don't know how many members here took part in the 'International Fire The Grid Meditation' a couple of years back, but this is precisely what Inelia is referring to here.

I was informed about it by a friend, there was also a link to a vid about the affect of 'unified/collective consiousness with sheep'

This proved that animals can communicate over vast distances (in this case Wales/UK- New Zealand)
    The sheep in Wales had learned a new way to escape from a field. At precisey the same time, sheep in New Zealand had started doing the same thing.
    Not that I needed convincing, but this 'proof' was very interesting.
    Although I informed several people, a lot either forgot, or did not bother etc.

I took part for the full hour. I cannot say that I felt any profound change, but I was pleased that I did it.
    Apparently the numbers who did take part, way exceeded the 'tipping point' required for a 'substantial differnce to be made/manifest regarding World Peace'

I appreciate that there is no proof that any affects were manifest by this International Meditation, but there was certainly no harm in trying.
    So..who knows the positive affects that we can have collectively.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

christian (30th November 2011), Kristo (29th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)

regards

FM
    Mister Mulder, I believe you are correct on two accounts here. Earth is the only planet in the galaxy game that offers the fast track of spiritual evolution, as a direct result of the existence of the Game (what you are calling TPTW). Secondly, if we were to stop incarnating here for any reason, the game would continue (assuming the planet still lives) without us and we would move on to much more interesting things. Yes, the "1000 years to one year" metaphor is misleading if one thinks in terms of time but if one moves beyond this and understands that this is meant to serve as a metric for experience, not time, then it can be understood. We cannot destroy the game by fighting it, though they would have you believe otherwise. We can only gather rapid amounts of experience via our many incarnations across time on this planet. We must become like water, never clashing or yielding but ever flowing and allowing.
    dan's take on it:

Ye Shall Know the Truth,

And the Truth Shall Set Ye Free;

But when Ye First Learn the Truth, Ye will likely be Really Ticked Off!

Get Ye over it.

And then, laugh about it!

As the sign over the doorway to Hell reads:

“Lighten Up”
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (30th November 2011), Calz (30th November 2011), christian (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Interesting post, thanks

"One little secret about the human body that "the powers that were" do not want you to know, is that it is the most advanced artifact in existence on the planet (and probably lots of planets). And when we unite with other "bodies" to meditate, or do energy work, we can shift mountains. We were disabled vibrationally and genetically to stop us from knowing and accessing these abilities thousands of years ago and anyone who reactivated them was burned at the stake."

I don't know how many members here took part in the 'International Fire The Grid Meditation' a couple of years back, but this is precisely what Inelia is referring to here.

I was informed about it by a friend, there was also a link to a vid about the affect of 'unified/collective consiousness with sheep'

This proved that animals can communicate over vast distances (in this case Wales/UK- New Zealand)
    The sheep in Wales had learned a new way to escape from a field. At precisey the same time, sheep in New Zealand had started doing the same thing.
    Not that I needed convincing, but this 'proof' was very interesting.
    Although I informed several people, a lot either forgot, or did not bother etc.

I took part for the full hour. I cannot say that I felt any profound change, but I was pleased that I did it.
    Apparently the numbers who did take part, way exceeded the 'tipping point' required for a 'substantial differnce to be made/manifest regarding World Peace'

I appreciate that there is no proof that any affects were manifest by this International Meditation, but there was certainly no harm in trying.
    So..who knows the positive affects that we can have collectively.
    the last time I awoke my kundalini at the levels I'm used to expressing it... someone died in front of my house, within the hour.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (30th November 2011), christian (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Perhaps this planet Earth-Gaia-Mater-Divine Feminine Consciousness- is the most precious and "advanced artifact in existence".
    We humans can continue to exist because we are sustained by this greater Body.
    And we humans are expressions of this grande living life-form, as are the animals and plants.
    All part of the continually transforming Mother-Ship....

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Carmody (30th November 2011), christian (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Perhaps this planet Earth-Gaia-Mater-Divine Feminine Consciousness- is the most precious and "advanced artifact in existence".
    She says, the human body is the most advanced artifact on the planet.

The earth surely seems to be the most advanced planet (suitable to support life) in this solar system anyways.

35. Link to Post #20
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

This article is a useful hint of a science taught thousands of years ago in Tibet by way of Atlantis and possibly even older. Yoga, Tai Chi and related energy arts are modern branches of this ancient science. This science is an individual path of discovery of the internal planes of being.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

christian (30th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread