Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Default Re: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell

Hello Bill

A really interesting video with Igor Witkowski and the more data on the Nazi Bell. I hope you keep in touch with Igor and inform us Avalonians of any updates on this fascinating subject - so many hints so few data.

Love and peace. JP

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Default Re: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

Hi Bill, would it be possible to provide an mp3 link for audio? - I listen to all your interviews on my IPod. Thanks if possible!

Lily

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Great interview but as usual kerry always have to come up with her crazy questions that just dont fit in lol.Why does she always has to ask stupid stuff seriously hehe

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

"there is one more interesting things, maybe not for the camera" WHOOPS how did that happen I might be wrong but were you sneeking there Bill?

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

5. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hi Bill,

Meant to mention this on my previous post re audio mp3 link. Previously on PC there were instructions on how to download mp3's, i.e., 'right click, save target as' etc. (Also how to save to computer and how to save to IPod). Might be a good idea to put that in again, and for Kerry's site also. Because for new people here, they may not know how to do it. Not everyone is technically savvy.

I know that was the case for me when I first arrived a few years ago. If I didn't have the instructions, I may not know what I do now!

Just a tip...

Cheers,
    Lily

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Hello Bill , thnx for sharing this very interesting video m8.
    It brings back memory`s from the time i went to a concetration camp in the Hartz.
    That had a big impact on me , you could feel the sadness and pain they sufferd.

thnx again .

Ghostmarley.
    Last edited by Ghostmarley; 28th July 2010 at 09:34.
    Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late.

7. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

excellent interveiw, im inclined to this line of research as oppossed to the channelling/et unprovable end of things. farrel,hoagland,weidner and jimm marrs have it roughly together as far as i can make out. i actually got excited again to watch this(ah the good old days) something with some real meat in it to chew on .. many thanks worth the wait.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH For This Post:

sirac (20th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Hi Bill mate. well done I would never have known there had been a problem with that video if you hadn't told us, you edited it seamlessly. I thoroughly enjoyed it although Igor is very matter of fact and dry as a bone :-) Some very interesting information though. If they really did collapse part of the tunnels and trap a lot of the workers in there to die, then they should get digging and get in for two reasons. first to give those people propper burials and respect for what they have been through and second, there may be a lot of very interesting equipment buried in there with them. With regards to the so called Nazi Bell and the structure that is still standing, there can only really be guesses and stories as to it's purpose, the truth may be buried in those tunnels

10. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Lily de Cuir (here)
    Hi Bill, would it be possible to provide an mp3 link for audio? - I listen to all your interviews on my IPod. Thanks if possible!

Lily
    Done.

http://projectavalon.net/igor_witkowski_nazi_bell.mp3

11. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Mr. Ryan, one small request from me but for everybody. Could you get a downloadable mp4 link for backup? It is important to have these videos on computer, just to share with others to expand their mind. On the other hand iPhone works great with mp4. )
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I've attached a 'field trip report' of a researcher's trip to poland to investigate the bell and the henge mythology.
    his report gets interesting on page 12.

igor witkowski says that the henge couldn't be a water tower due to it's lack of foundation.
    maybe so, but if you go by the premise that the simplest explanation gets closest to the truth,
    then perhaps the henge is actually something more mundane.

what do you think?
    Last edited by jimmer; 29th July 2010 at 16:10.

13. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Post Re: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

Hello everyone..!
    Firstly Bill I have just viewed the full version of your interview with Igor Witkowski and and Joseph Farrell and found them to be in my opinion the best interviews you have made, especially Joseph Farrell when viewed together, EXCELLENT!.

I was wondering at the end of Joseph Farell's interview you made mention as to, you would like to keep intouch for an audio interview.
    Well my reason for asking this, is this, what with the Money Germany has paid out to Greece recently, I have NOT heard any or many remarks from the German people, as to there dismay as to the amount paid, other than a few general statements made to the bbc.
    Would it be possible to carry out this new Audio interview.
    And once again thank you on a great interviews you do I appreciate them.

Phil

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Post:

sirac (20th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    I've attached a 'field trip report' of a researcher's trip to poland to investigate the bell and the henge mythology....

....what do you think?
    Thank you jimmer, for finding and publishing this report by Gerold Schelm. Your offering is a valuable addition to this Thread.

After so much text, he does finely get to some very interesting observations and conclusions.

I, for one, would love to see if the physical dimensions of the cooling tower foundation Mr. Schelm discovered at Siechnice, Poland, matches those of the Ludwikowice "henge" structure. It would also be interesting to know if both structures were from the same era.

By the photographs that were provided, both structures look identical - down to the corbelling detail at the top of each concrete column. Even the turquoise paint shown on the metal structural components of the Siechnice cooling tower photos matches Mr. Schelm's description of a paint remnant he found at the henge structure. (Although there are no cooling tower structural components remaining at the henge)

It is important to point-out, the henge structure itself is being offered as evidence to support a theory regarding what was going-on at the Riese Complex (otherwise known by the Nazis as Area S-3). Without more conclusive evidence, it's counterproductive to speculate about the nature of the experiments conducted at that facility.

It cannot be denied that "above top secret" projects were underway at this S-3 facility. We may never know the nature of what these projects were until, perhaps, excavations of the collapsed tunnel system begins. I seriously doubt the Global Elite would allow these kinds of investigations.

My gut still tells me, area S-4 at Groom Lake in Nevada is an extension of the Riese Project. As Jim Marrs has already pointed-out, "the Nazis didn't loose the Second World War, the German people did". The evidence to support Mr. Marr's claim is overwhelming and conclusive.

These are my particular feelings on the matter (for what they are worth)....

Research (In support of my statements):
    Project Camelot Interviews Jim Marrs - https://youtube.com/watch?v=g2v0cu8pQOc
    [update]
    Bob Lazar S-4 Interview:
    Part 1 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=ptoOlKjjB5s
    Part 2 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=COCRj...eature=related
    Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=ow0K8...eature=related
    Part 4 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=qdIni...eature=related
    Part 5 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=r7XF5...eature=related
    Part 6 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=VE_QD...eature=related
    Last edited by observer; 30th July 2010 at 01:10. Reason: spelling/add more research links

16. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I really enjoyed this interview which for a number of reasons I have only just sat down to watch.

For those connecting the Henge with the Bell it is important to note that Igor states that this connection is just an assumption on his part and any subsequent information which may show the Henge had another, as yet unexplained, purpose should not impact on the voracity of the information on the Bell itself.

It is truely amazing that something which was obviously so important to the Nazis and which would have involved countless scientists and both skilled and unskilled workers could almost vanish into thin air, but if true, this story could be the key to unravelling many other mysteries and its importance cannot be underestimated.

Great work Bill, please keep us informed if further information becomes available.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

sirac (20th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote from ArtyCarl's massage: It is truely amazing that something which was obviously so important to the Nazis and which would have involved countless scientists and both skilled and unskilled workers could almost vanish into thin air, but if true, this story could be the key to unravelling many other mysteries and its importance cannot be underestimated.

Hi ArtyCarl, if you listen to the History of Mind Control lecture by Stewart Swerdslow, in the Books, Videos, Articles segment, you will find him talking about the evacuation of Nazi technical devices to Antarctica and the afterwar careers of important Nazi scientists. Igor Witkowsky mentions Antarctica briefly, in his interview. It's great to be able to compare notes.....so to speak.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

sirac (20th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I concur completely, artycarl.

21. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

After months of waiting I missed this little nugget in July, I wouldnt have guessed you had lost any data the end product was very good and gave me some more breadcrumbs to follow up on. Thankyou very much Bill.

Antartica seemed to be very popular immediately after the war. Operation Highjump took the US Navy down there in 46/47.

[GOOGLE]7262418157399663454[/GOOGLE]

It would be very interesting to see a timeline with all these projects, people, dates etc to follow the progression of it all. If Juan Perón was in office to 1955 and this is when the project died it certainly gave them a few years unhindered research and testing time if Igor is correct.
    Terra

IF.....

22. Link to Post #38
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

It's interessing...in the film CONTACT, a similar structure appears..............................B.Ryan talks and presents the struture that obvious inspired the structure that appears in the movie.........THE NAZI BELL ???

Sorry...didn't find the american movie with subtitles............

THEY SAY --------------WHOEVER THEY ARE ........THAT ............Anyway this device is 100% real and from all reports it WORKED. After the Nazis threw out Einsteins dead end "Jewish physics" of relativity, the Nazis began to experiment with they called Aryan physics and this device was essentially anti gravity device to free themselves from scarcity (ie: dependence on fossil fuels) thus freeing themselves from monetary control of Jewish and Anglo elites. The device worked on torsion of space time by rotating drums filled with a mystery serum. Apparently the Swastika (ancient symbol of the Aryan race) is a vector diagram representing this torsion of space time.

Anyway this bell device was tested in Poland by the Nazis dubbed the "the fly trap."

Last edited by MariaDine; 15th September 2010 at 18:57.

23. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Apparently the Swastika (ancient symbol of the Aryan race) is a vector diagram representing this torsion of space time.

Around min. 7:00.......

24. Link to Post #40
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

From what is known about him , here in Europe, Dan Winter was considered guilty and convicted of fraud, by the courts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast