+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

1. Link to Post #41
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell : NOW PUBLISHED

Last edited by MariaDine; 16th September 2010 at 15:36.

2. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    From what is known about him , here in Europe, Dan Winter was considered guilty and convicted of fraud, by the courts.
    So........??
    Does that mean that the info is wrong too....??

Ok, Ok,...... he stole his info from Stan Teenen.........

https://youtube.com/results?searc...snum=0&spell=1

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Google for Haunebu

http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&bi...-8&sa=N&tab=iw

I dont know if The Bell and Haunebu are related, anybody else perhaps....?
    Last edited by Swami; 16th September 2010 at 16:17.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

http://www.danwinter.com/

Tenen v. Winter 6:94-cv-7934: CORRECTIVE NOTICE WEBSITE: Daniel E. Winter

Deutsch: Notiz über Dan Winter English Translation (with footnotes)
    This Corrective Notice by Daniel E. Winter is posted in accordance with the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order of the Hon. Charles J. Siragusa, Federal District Judge for the Western District of New York in Rochester, NY, dated September 11, 1998, in re Tenen v. Winter.

Click here for Court Orders and sworn testimony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRECTIVE NOTICE
    Stanley N. Tenen, Research director of Meru Foundation, a California non-profit foundation, is the creator of original "flame letter" sculptures. Mr. Tenen owns the copyrights on these sculptures, which he has licensed to Meru Foundation.

I am not now, and never have been, an associate or colleague of Meru Foundation or Mr. Tenen.
    I acknowledge Mr. Tenen’s copyrights as valid and enforceable.

There are many ways to model Mr. Tenen’s "flame letter" sculpture on a personal computer by a spiral strip or a line that will cast letter-form shadows. One need not use a Golden Mean spiral to do it. Thus, the Golden Mean spiral is an irrelevant overspecification for creating Hebrew, Arabic, Roman, Greek, and English (or any other) letter-forms.

Mr. Tenen’s legally required notifications of my violations of his copyrights were not harassment and I refute and apologize for having made that false claim and for my other personal and technical untruths, personal disparagements, and anti-Semitic characterizations.

Mr.Tenen never refused to make his works available to others who asked first and honored his copyrights.
    Mr.Tenen produced copyright computer graphics of his "flame letter" vortex sculptures in 1987, before I did.
    I hold no technical or medical degrees.
    Mr. Tenen’s scholarly concern for the integrity of his works is, and has been, fully warranted, and Mr. Tenen is neither greedy, a fanatic, nor secretive, nor a "Jewish or Hiburu priest."
    I regret that others have been misled by my false claims, and I strongly encourage Mr. Vincent Bridges my publisher, and Drunvalo Melchizadek, a/k/a/ Bernard Perona d/b/a Flower of Life, Inc., and all others who have repeated my false and hurtful reports, to stop doing so.
    I refute my misstatements and apologize for all of this, and I request that others now pass on, post, and report this Corrective Notice everywhere that false reports have appeared.

For further information on the "flame letter" contact:
    Meru Foundation
    PO Box 503
    Sharon, MA 02067
    Internet: http://www.meru.org
    Email: meru1@well.com

I want to be clear: I have posted this Corrective Notice because I believe it to be the complete and simple truth. I request that my friends support my efforts to end these matters by scrupulously honoring and defending Mr. Tenen’s and Meru Foundation’s copyrights and good reputation. Do not pass on and please do not make any further copies or derivations of the "flame letter" vortex and alphabet forms or their derivatives.

Date 7/28/98
    Signature as it appears on www.danwinter.com, per Order of Hon. Charles J. Siragusa, September 11 1998.
    Daniel Winter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See Index of Court Orders and Testimony

This website, www.danwinter.com, has been transferred to the Plaintiffs the court case Tenen v. Winter 6:94-cv-7934, Stanley and Cynthia Tenen and Meru Foundation, by order of Hon. Judge Charles J. Siragusa, of the US Federal District Court for the Western District of New York in Rochester.

This is not a matter of censorship. The Court has taken this action because Mr. Winter has refused to respond to the Court. He has refused to show up for hearings, for depositions, and to show cause why he should not continue to be held in contempt of court for his many violations of the Court's orders. There is an arrest warrant for Mr. Winter filed with the United States Federal Marshals' Service. This is the Court's way of using its discretionary powers to encourage Mr. Winter to appear in Court in the United States, and for deposition, as he has been ordered to do. (The three most recent Court Orders, listed and linked to below, make this clear.)

This website includes an index of posted documents, the Court's orders including Mr. Winter's Corrective Notice, a list of copyright-violating works, and excerpts from related sworn depositions and affidavits by recognized professionals, who are either expert witnesses or eyewitnesses, and other legal and historical documents pertinent to this case.

List of Posted Documents:

Corrective Notice by Daniel E. Winter
    Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order (July 1998)
    Exhibits to Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order
    List of Offending Works
    Excerpts from Sworn Statements of Witnesses
    Affidavit of Michael William Martin

Affidavit of James J. Hurtak

Daniel E. Winter: Stipulation of Free Will Agreement
    Order Declaring Daniel Winter in Contempt of Court (2001)
    Order Transferring Ownership of danwinter.com to Plaintiffs (2002)
    INJUNCTION against All Publications by Daniel E. Winter and All Materials Pertaining to Daniel E. Winter (2002)
    Original Complaint against Daniel E. Winter by the Plaintiffs, Stanley and Cynthia Tenen and the Meru Foundation (1994)

Excerpts from Deposition of Daniel E. Winter, 25 May 1998
    Antisemitic and Hate Email Received from Followers of Mr. Winter
    This material was filed as part of a Declaration to the Court in October 2004.

Legal Papers regarding 1999 Bankruptcy Filing of Daniel E. Winter
    Bankruptcy denied in April 2000

In the United States, Bankruptcy is a constitutional right. For an individual to be denied bankruptcy requires egregious behavior, such as lying, refusing to disclose assets, and other gross distortions of the facts, on the part of that individual.

Since Mr. Winter's plagiarism and disparagement of the Tenens and Meru Foundation was ruled "willful and malicious" by the Federal District Court in New York, Mr. Winter's judgment debt to the Tenens and Meru Foundation was deemed non-dischargeable by the Bankruptcy Court.

Since Mr. Winter refused to cooperate with the Bankruptcy Court, acting evasively and non-responsively, the Bankruptcy Court ruled that his entire petition for Bankruptcy was illegitimate, and denied it.

Mr. Winter's Original Bankruptcy Filing, October 1999 PDF File, 1024K
    Debt to Tenens and Meru Foundation Ruled Non-Dischargeable PDF File, 295K
    Mr. Winter's Entire Bankruptcy Denied by US Bankrupcty Court
    PDF File, 83K

Historical and Sworn Materials on Mr. Winter's Relationship with "Drunvalo Melchizedek"

This chronological outline includes the following historical and sworn documents:
    Letter from Mr. Melchizedek to Mr. Winter, 21 April 1992, Requiring Mr. Winter to Cease Use of Mr. Melchizedek's Name or Work
    Additional Excerpts from Deposition of Daniel E. Winter, 25 May 1998

Corrective Statements by Third Parties

November 2004
    Persons interested in the Heart Tuner, click here
    for statements from Rollin McCraty of the Institute of Heart Math
    Dr. Gary Schwartz of the University of Arizona, and
    Vinny Pinto, moderator of the Coherence e-group on Yahoo

November 2006
    Correction and Statement by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz

December 2006
    "One Crystal's Dance": This is a true copy of the entire original text
    as provided by Mr. Winter, and as submitted as an exhibit for his
    sworn deposition in Asheville, North Carolina in 1995. This link also
    includes an excerpt from "By The Holy Tetractys!" by L. Gordon
    Plummer, which was plagiarized by Mr. Winter for the "Star Mother"
    geometric model in "One Crystal's Dance".

Dear Friends,
    This domain, www.danwinter.com, has been transferred to the Plaintiffs in the court case Tenen v. Winter 6:94-cv-7934, Stanley and Cynthia Tenen and Meru Foundation, by order of Hon. Judge Charles J. Siragusa, of the US Federal District Court for the Western District of New York in Rochester.

We ask all of those who are interested in the ideas that have brought them to this site to read the index and summaries listed above. It is very important that everyone understand the most important issue is not a matter of property, or slander. Nor is it a matter of Mr. Winter's admitted plagiarism, and willful and malicious behavior. The most important issue is that the materials presented by Mr. Winter are not only taken from the works of others, but that he is deliberately misrepresenting those works. In other words, social, political, personal, and legal issues aside, the materials presented by Mr. Winter are bogus. Mr. Winter actually bragged -- when he was first confronted about his lying -- that he knew that what he was presenting (particularly with regard to the golden mean and the golden spiral) was untrue, but that his audiences -- in his words -- were "too stupid to know the difference."

This is the reason why you should consider informing yourself about the facts. The problem is not that Mr. Winter is selling stolen goods. That is a problem, but it's not the worst problem. The problem is that when you open the metaphoric box of ideas that Mr. Winter is always advertising, the box is empty, or full of things that are untrue. Mr. Winter is not "liberating secrets". It is as if he is selling stolen cars that don't even have engines. (Metaphorically, of course -- thankfully, Mr. Winter is not actually selling cars. <smile>)

Also, by admitting -- bragging -- that "my audiences are too stupid to know the difference," Mr. Winter is expressing contempt for his own audiences. This is not science. This is quackery. Mr. Winter has no credentials. He has no publications. He has no colleagues. His representations of accomplishments are false, and his reputation is that of a con artist. Mr. Winter's victims are his audience. That is why he has such contempt for his audience. This is why honest, caring people who are interested in the topics Mr. Winter discusses should turn their backs on him, and go instead to the honestly-presented original sources of the research.

If you have any influence on Mr. Winter, or any interest in helping him, then we ask you to help him to keep the promises he made, and to honor the court's orders.

And finally, there should be no doubt of who is telling the truth here, because in fact, the first order posted here, entitled Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order which the court issued as an Order after reviewing the evidence, was actually composed by Mr. Winter and the attorney he hired. In other words, the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order is Mr. Winter's personal admission of guilt and responsibility.

Mr. Winter and his attorney -- in order to conclude the lawsuit -- swore before the Court that Mr. Winter was effectively an impostor, that he had plagiarized and bastardized the works of Stan Tenen and the Meru Foundation, that he had acted willfully and maliciously, and all the rest of it. So when you are reading the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order, you are reading Mr. Winter's statement, and Mr. Winter's side of the story. Mr. Winter's unsworn statements which he now makes in public are his way of attempting to discount what he admitted to in Court. These statements are not under oath, and these statements were not reviewed by an impartial US Federal Court judge. Thankfully, we enjoy freedom of speech, and that includes the freedom to lie. The facts are what was sworn to and reviewed by the court.

Please help all those who care about these issues to understand the facts.

One further thought. Dishonest people, and people who enjoy hurting others -- like Mr. Winter -- count on the fact that the vast majority of healthy, caring, well-intended people are not suspicious by nature, and accept what they are told at face value. This is good. Decent, caring people should not have to be suspicious, and should not need to double-check every claim that is made. But unfortunately, this means that decent, caring people, young and old, students and professionals, are easily deceived by people like Mr. Winter, who go to so much trouble to deceive them.

No one who has been taken in by Mr. Winter's claims should feel badly. This is not anything to be ashamed of. The fact is that even the best informed and most careful people can be deceived by a determined liar. Please, if you did not immediately realize the truth about Mr. Winter and his claims, do not feel foolish, and please be respectful and understanding to other caring people when you speak with them. That's the golden rule.

If you have any questions, or need further information, please contact this office via email: webmaster@danwinter.com

Yours truly,
    Board of Directors,
    Meru Foundation

REWARD

Meru Foundation is offering substantial rewards and "finders' fees" for information that leads to the collection of the $140,000 in court costs and interest owed to it by Mr. Daniel E. Winter.

If you have done business with Mr. Winter, or have information with regard to his business and/or business partners, please contact reward@danwinter.com for further information.

Meru Foundation is also accumulating evidence for possible future legal action (US and world-wide) with regard to Mr. Winter's (and those acting with and for him) new plagiarism and disparagement. If you have purchased copies of Mr. Winter's illicit works, if you have attended presentations by Mr. Winter, or those working with and for him, or if you have other first-hand knowledge or physical evidence of the new -- and quite obvious -- works of plagiarism and disparagement, please contact action@danwinter.com.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Same info, different speaker..........
    Last edited by Swami; 16th September 2010 at 18:49.

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Dan Winter video conference was posted as a scientic information. It is not.

7. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote from MariaDine: "The device worked on torsion of space time by rotating drums filled with a mystery serum. Apparently the Swastika (ancient symbol of the Aryan race) is a vector diagram representing this torsion of space time". Thanks, MariaDine and good morning/day/evening to you....(( ;I find much of my own feelings and thoughts in your post, the movie Contact makes me shiver always, as it's an open door to.....whatever is out there....and there's really only one woman that is excellent in her role in this and that's our Jodie Foster!
    I like your threads and postings!

8. Link to Post #48
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Hi All!

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Apparently the Swastika (ancient symbol of the Aryan race) is a vector diagram representing this torsion of space time.
    Just wanted to add a little more info to this (Sorry about the size):

The Black Sun [Schwarze Sonne] is an emblem consisting of three Swastikas arrayed within a circle to form a sun design.

The black sun symbol is found in the ornamental floor design of Wewelsburg Castle, Himmler's "World center" for the Nazi party, the headquarters of the SS.

The design was drawn for Heinrich Himmler from an old Aryan emblem, and was meant to mimic the Round Table of Arthurian legend – each spoke of the sun wheel represented one "Knight" or Officer of the "inner" SS. http://greyfalcon.us/Black%20Sun.htm
    And

Quote Germany, Hitler, the Third Reich, the Occult and UFOs

The Mystical Third Reich.

In pre-World War 1 Vienna, mysticism was an extremely popular form of theology. The massive interest in the occult and ancient teachings saw the emergence, and re-emergence, of many brotherhoods, doctrines and orders.

These included the Freemasons and similar organizations which were loyal to the philosophies of the Knights Templar. A common thread amongst these brethrens was their obsession with planning and preparation for the imminent dawning of a new, "golden age."

Hitler read all the books on mysticism and related topics that he could find. He believed the world would have to be 're-forged' to pave the way for the prophesized birth of a new Babylon. It is a known fact that Adolf Hitler read a book by Rosecrucian Grandmaster E. Bulwer Lytton, titled The Coming Race, about a subterraneous race which possessed supernatural technology and who, according to the novel, were intent on one day claiming the surface world for their own. Probably due to his fascination for occult legendry and of mystic tales -- such as the Bhuddist's traditions of a vast underground world called Agharti and the Hindu legends of a reptilian cavern world called Patalas, etc.

Hitler became obsessed with the novel and was apparently fanatical over the prospect of an imminent underground invasion of the surface world in the future, and wanted to make alliances with these underground races so that once they emerged he could rule the earth in joint capacity. Some have posed an unusual theory that these underground beings consist of three main types: human like sorcerers, reptilian humanoids who are apparently a branch off from the ancient raptor-type bi-pedal saurian species who by-passed extinction by escaping into an underground cavern realm [literal Dungeons & Dragons stuff...], and also short, greyish cybernetic drones.

The time was also one of many new discoveries and advancements in science. In Vienna 1917, in a famed meeting, a medium, a pilot, two occultists, along and a member of the Order of Knights Templar, discussed their opinions of coming of the New Age.

They discussed secret revelations and the possibility of contacting ancient Germanic and Babylonian deities.

This meeting possibly lead to the formation of the secret Thule Society which spawned the German National Socialist Party, the SS and the Vril Societies.

Their power source was the 'Black Sun'. An invisible inner light which is always present and ready to provide who know its secret with unlimited power. The Black Sun symbol has appeared in many ancient civilizations including the Babylonians.

The Thule Society 1917

The Thule Society was formed by three men in 1917. Located in Munich, it was a melting pot of many orders. In 1921 Hitler was engaged as an orator and, inspired by the beliefs of the Thule Society, his plan for a thousand year Reich was born.

The Vril Society 1919

Some groups broke away. One became the Vril Society formed in 1919. This group included mediums and experts on ancient philosophies and scripts, particularly those of the Sumerians and Babylonians. There were also two scientists who were well-versed in alternative energies. It was their aim to communicate with luminaries from the past and even to travel in time.

The Time Machine 1922-24

From these meetings, the group hatched a bizarre plan to use their knowledge to build a time machine. This was intended to transport them to the far reaches of the universe and time and to bring them face to face with the Gods themselves

Experiments with the machine lasted about two years and what eventuated is unknown. What is held as fact however is that the study formed the basis for the development of the Vril Levitation Power Unit. Many believe the machine was thoroughly tested in 1924, apparently at a German Messerschmitt factory.
    Cont: http://greyfalcon.us/restored/Germany.htm

There's a ton of interesting info and pictures at this site:

http://greyfalcon.us/
    Last edited by Harley; 17th September 2010 at 09:30. Reason: Additional info
    Harley

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you very much for the links you posted, Harley .........it will take me sometime to read all that

10. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote "The device worked on torsion of space time by rotating drums filled with a mystery serum. Apparently the Swastika (ancient symbol of the Aryan race) is a vector diagram representing this torsion of space time".
    Could this be Heavy Water...?

12. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

It's suppose to be a Mercury based compound, derivative, ....something ....according to the info on alchemical texts.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 11th October 2010 at 14:53.

13. Link to Post #53
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Neither heavy water nor ordinary mercury.
    It was called Xerum 525, and it was liquid purple/red in colour, according to witnesses
    Farrell speculates that this substance was similar to "Red Mercury", a mix of exotic elements/ radioactive isotopes, IIRC primarily antimony
    Last edited by Luke; 22nd September 2010 at 13:43.

14. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Neither heavy water nor ordinary mercury.
    It was callex Xerum 525, and it was liquid purple/red in colour, according to witnesses
    Farrell speculates that this substance was similar to "Red Mercury"
    Thx Saico

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Default Re: Igor Witkowski and the Nazi Bell

That was a great interview so much valiuable information on the Nazi Bell. Much of it I heard before one of my favorite project camelt interviews!!
    ‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Red Mercury is in fact Mercury (II) Iodide. It scintilates or reflects radiation. It is also a semiconductor. Xerum 525 was said by SS LtGeneral Sporrenberg to be a mixture of beryllium and Thorium compounds in a pinkish jelly - perhaps paraffin with mercury iodide?

I have a friend in Poland who was a concentration camp prisoner near Ludwikowice at Furstenstein Castle (Ksiaz Castle) home to Count von Pless. The Nazis kicked out the castle's owners and created a huge complex beneath the forecourt of the castle. I am advised that the so called Bell was housed during 1944 in another complex beneath Gandau airfield in the suburbs of Breslau (Wroclaw) from November 1943 to November 1944, Then it was shifted to beneath Ksiaz castle and finally was shifted by rail to Wenceslas Mine near Ludwikowice on 18 December 1944. It was shifted out of the mine about 17 April and taken by narrow guage rail to Bystrzyca Klodzka Airfield. there it was loaded into a giant Junkers transport aircraft and flown away to Norway.

The area was home to several underground enterprises to do with jet aircraft, mass production of Tabun nerve gas and components for V-1 and V-2 rockets. Before marvelling at the technology, it shouldn't beforgotten that tens of thousands of people were worked to death in gruelingly inhumane circumstances to fuel the manic dreams of a Nazi elite. As Soviets approached Gross Rosen inmates who could were force marched into death camps further west. Those who couldn't were executed. I think it's wrong to link this technology with anything enlightened.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tazjet For This Post:

silvanelf (27th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thank you tazjet and welcome to Avalon.............

19. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks. The Bell is a pet hobby of mine. My friend in Poland was born in 1923 and someday when I have formed a better picture of the Bell from correspondence and research I hope to publish it for everyone to benefit.

Incidentally it is known by a number of code names...

Die Glocke from Frederich Schiller's poem about the forging of Bell deep in a mine from very pure metal by a young man proving his virility. This appealed to the Aryan philosophy of Nazi Germany

Laternentraeger was another codename. This is from Greek mythology for the "Lantern Holder." The Greek name for Phosphorous mined around the area and used in production of nerve gas near Breslau. To the Romans, phosphorous represented Satan.

Kronos came from Saturn with it's rings and represented the plasma electrons spun around inside the bell like the rings of Saturn.

20. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tazjet (here)
    Thanks. The Bell is a pet hobby of mine. My friend in Poland was born in 1923 and someday when I have formed a better picture of the Bell from correspondence and research I hope to publish it for everyone to benefit.

Incidentally it is known by a number of code names...

Die Glocke from Frederich Schiller's poem about the forging of Bell deep in a mine from very pure metal by a young man proving his virility. This appealed to the Aryan philosophy of Nazi Germany

Laternentraeger was another codename. This is from Greek mythology for the "Lantern Holder." The Greek name for Phosphorous mined around the area and used in production of nerve gas near Breslau. To the Romans, phosphorous represented Satan.

Kronos came from Saturn with it's rings and represented the plasma electrons spun around inside the bell like the rings of Saturn.
    I just cant wait tazjet ....

21. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

http://store.innertraditions.com/Con...&displayZoom=1

Robert Cox shows that the secret to all this, in the end, turned out to be not just antimony, but Bismuth. Bismuth is unique in the table of elements, in some ways, as is Gold. Gold only has the one stable isotope and is excruciatingly hard to break specific aspects of it's bonding characteristics, and thus it can literally be stretched to a atomically thin films. I'm not talking about spray deposition, but actual hammering thin, so thin it can be seen through, akin to a vapor deposited film.

Gold is considered the 'King' of these monatomics or sueprdeformed oxidized states of the platinum metals group (and includes copper), due to the dimensional egress and frequencies it works with concerning the human form and function. Monatomic silver, for example, works differently and has different dimension and different human effects, in many ways that differ from Monatomic gold. Same for the other platinum metal group monatomics.

Bismuth is known as the last stable element before we get into the radioactive, the one's that can't hold together in this universe without going into decay..and it is atomically related to antimony with regard to mining and was and is separated from antimony, similar to way that gallium is associated with and needs be separated from aluminum.

So we end up with Bismuth front and center, squarely on the plate of this question. In essence, Bismuth straddles the boundary between stability and decay. Thus, it may be possible to use it to 'flip' other atomic structures into differing states, via using it as a tool in atomic or in this case, monatomic addition and subtraction. Thus it's key use in the creation of monatomic gold or the philosopher's stone. to create super-deformed atomic structures that are superconductive and straddle dimensional barriers.

When in the superdeformed state, like HHO gas, a collapse can be precipitated, and snap back, if you will..and you end up with the zero radiation signature of the explosive power of this stuff , similar to the red mercury, as covered in The Nazi Bell books, in the Nazi explosive testing. What I mean is that David Hudson spoke of taking the complex mix of monatomics he found in the soil,and when it was wet.. putting it outside to dry, inthe sunlight. The sunlight would dry it, and at some point nthe drying process, the combination of the evaporating H2O molecules, the sunlight's action on the molecules of the monatomics and the evaporating water..would cause at least one of the molecules to snap from the super-deformed state and cascade the rest from the shock. This would cause the entire associated monatomic mass to disappear in a huge light explosion that was like the biggest flash bomb you could imagine. But no sound, nothing but the light flash..and the entire mass would dimensionally shift.

The egyptian literature would speak of the Kings and similar of ancient Egypt taking the monatomic mixtures as an elixir and when they thought their thinking (spirit body, bio-location, connection to their ethereal body complete, etc, elevated consciousness --illuminated) and mind and body were prepared enough..they would consume massive amounts of the monatomics...and then......step into the light.....and disappear from this dimension. Immortality on and in the astral realms, to their way of thinking. They had dimensionally shifted themselves, in body, and spirit.

The need to torsionally spin the complex red mercury and do it under an electrical or plasma condition, is to stress the material into a co-joined atomic superdeformed state, which like the philosopher's stone, is subject to charge decay over time. This is the same multi-axis or torsionally spun directional charge consideration used in the anti-gravity craft they make and the temporal capacities as well. Which leads directly to Yellowbook and the looking glass temporal view devices. In the literature of the philosopher's stone, it literally must be charged before it can work it's miracles, the base atomic material is not effective until this takes place. This is the exact descriptive of the red mercury serum. When charging the philosopher's tone, via heating, annealing, etc... David Hudson found a whole plethora of multi-dimensional effects. The Red mercury reports similar situations, ie, different atomic weights, variations in radiation signature, etc.

This means the locking together of lattice structures of atomic bonding, to differing levels on complex molecules, using different molecules under stress considerations to create and design deformed atomic structures and straddle dimensional barriers (a cracking open of a doorway through polarity or polarization stressing), etc.

These points go through all attempts at over-unity, anti gravity, the philosopher's stone, xerum 525, monatmomics, basically... every single aspect of the entire topic of anomalous scientific considerations, spiritual considerations, and dimensional considerations (including the becker-hagens grid, spirals in history and crop circles, etc) that you can possibly imagine. All through the same single area of thought, insofar as scientific explanations go.

Everything comes to the same point, the same spot, the same explanation and actions utilized to enact effects and change.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th October 2010 at 15:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (19th December 2011), Dawn (17th December 2011), Icecold (19th January 2011), Mad Hatter (21st March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast