+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: The Truth Exposed by WellAware1.com?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default The Truth Exposed by WellAware1.com?

These videos are pretty interesting in that he shows how the same people that he calls actors are involved in other protests and scam news. I have to admit that some people are really good at detecting minute details. It's worth watching just to see if you can agree with what he's pointing out. Get your conspiracy juices flowing....

Part 1:

Part 2b flabbergasted me because it has something about Inelia that may or may not be true, but see what you think:

Part 2c:

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), BMJ (27th November 2011), Calz (28th November 2011), Enquiring1 (28th November 2011), exchange student (28th November 2011), grampah (28th October 2012), guayabal (28th November 2011), haibane (27th November 2011), Intranuclear (28th November 2011), jackovesk (30th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (28th November 2011), karelia (27th November 2011), Laura Elina (28th November 2011), mab777 (29th November 2011), Miller (29th November 2011), PHARAOH (30th November 2011), sunflower (27th November 2011), sygh (1st December 2011), toothpick (28th November 2011), westhill (28th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re:The Truth Exposed by WellAware1.com?

This is wild. Only have had time to watch the first portion. Follow links for parts "b" and "c".

Has to do with actors who have been filmed in "events" ranging from 9/11 witnesses to Occupy protesters and even pretend cops at said "events".

This guy has put together some solid documentation showing us our "staged reality".

Adult content warning to whom it may concern - some nudity (topless woman being interviewed briefly).

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ammit (27th November 2011), Cartomancer (27th November 2011), christian (27th November 2011), DNA (27th November 2011), DoubleHelix (27th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (27th November 2011), karelia (27th November 2011), mahalall (27th November 2011), mattymoto (27th November 2011), modwiz (27th November 2011), motherlove (27th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011), Snowbird (27th November 2011), sygh (1st December 2011), Vitalux (27th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Holy smokes ... part "b" he states his case that the "Fort Hood Shooter" is an actor!!!

Makes some interesting connection with the seal team that (laughably allegedly) took out Bin Laden.

Have to watch and make up your own minds.

Interesting vids.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), Ammit (27th November 2011), DNA (27th November 2011), karelia (27th November 2011), mattymoto (27th November 2011), modwiz (27th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011), transitionalman (1st December 2011), Wide Awake (17th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I posted this on another thread, too; but it's worth reinforcing. There are 2 other parts to it that are just as interesting. On the second video, there's something about Inelia in it....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Calz (27th November 2011), DNA (27th November 2011), modwiz (27th November 2011), NewFounderHome (27th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I posted this on another thread, too; but it's worth reinforcing. There are 2 other parts to it that are just as interesting. On the second video, there's something about Inelia in it....
    Thanks Maia ... did not know that (I became aware due to distribution from James Gilliland email).

Just hit the portion regarding Inelia which seems more a stretch than most of the others. Unless he goes on to provide more proof than facial similarities (which he has provided for others) I have a bit of trouble with that one.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

DNA (27th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

I'm watching this, and as much stuff as I've come across in my life, and as many paradigms I've had to take a hammer and chisel to, I am just having a hard time swallowing this.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

58andfixed (29th November 2011), bodhii71 (28th November 2011), buckminster fuller (29th November 2011), Calz (27th November 2011), Jeffrey (28th November 2011), Laura Elina (28th November 2011), Mark (27th November 2011), SomaSmith (2nd January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm watching this, and as much stuff as I've come across in my life, and as many paradigms I've had to take a hammer and chisel to, I am just having a hard time swallowing this.
    Getting tougher to swallow the further into them I go. The first vid seemed to have some tangible material.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

58andfixed (29th November 2011), DNA (27th November 2011), Operator (30th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    It would be nice if we could find that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Getting tougher to swallow the further into them I go. The first vid seemed to have some tangible material.
    I'm having a hard time with some of the folks he states are the same people.
    They don't really look that similiar.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), Calz (27th November 2011), Laura Elina (28th November 2011), meeradas (28th November 2011), transitionalman (1st December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Sorry, but, I have a tendency to recognise people from the eyes and shapes around the face, it`s a gift I have I suppose, now, I am struggling to see the resemblance with a lot of the people claimed to be the same, one section has a brother of a lady spoken to at the pentagon. Look at film part 7.22. This is not the same person unless he has had his eyes removed and replaced with non dark ones.

I dont believe this at the moment.

Sorry
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

58andfixed (29th November 2011), kizzey (30th November 2011), Providence (27th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

I too am very skeptical as I have watched other videos about 'actors' created by this person and I was not impressed. His comparisons of past and present actors do show some similarities, but far from convincing, IMHO. I don't know if this person is just misguided or has an agenda. My feelings are that he is a fly in the ointment, put there for a sinister reason, and I choose not to feed upon it...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Providence For This Post:

Fire Dragon (27th November 2011), Fred Steeves (29th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), jjjones (28th November 2011), kizzey (30th November 2011), Laura Elina (28th November 2011), Unified Serenity (29th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

WellAware1.com
    First of all, I love this stuff. His idea is terrific and the efforts to back up his claims are often very compelling and convincing.
    I'm sure Ed Chiarini will be reading this. Good job Ed.

Having said that, I hasten to add that I do not know how seriously to take this.
    It could all be true, all be false, or anything in between. He could be good and right, or good and wrong, or just plain wrong.
    This is not as important as the interestingness of his idea and his subsequent work, which, as far as scope, level of detail and sheer amount, is quite impressive and based on that alone, worthy of some interest.

What Ed is showing us, is that most of the news we get through both mainstream- and alternative media, is largely scripted, produced and in fact acted - performed by professional actors.
    That might not be news to most, since we all know the media lie, but Ed takes this a few levels further.
    He doesn't limit his critisicm to the MSM. He goes into the Alternative Media as well, as we shall see.
    He attempts to prove that many characters we are shown through the media, presented to us as real people, are in fact part of a limited number of professional actors, some of whom play multiple roles.

This then is part of a program, very large in scope, to frame the mindset of humanity. The level of machination goes way way deeper than we already thought, with regards to the Propaganda Machine.

According to Ed, most of the actors we see, come from a single family, the Greenbergs. Another contingent comes from the Pima County Sheriff's Office. He focuses a lot on one guy in particular: Tony Greenberg.
    If we are to believe Ed, Tony has played David de Rothchild, Anwar Al Alawki, a son of OBL and many many more people that are presented to us. Tony is very very good at his job. The way his appearance changes from character to character is incredible. That is, if we believe Ed.

In his latest releases, he comments on Project Avalon specifically. In this video at around 6:30 minutes
    He tells you that Inelia Benz is in fact one of these impostors, just as Steven Greer, just as Clifford Stone, just as Carol Rosyn and many others, even Jordan Maxwell.
    At this point many might dissmiss wellaware1's perspective because you love one of these people. Here on Avalon many support Inelia's message. Jordan Maxwell is beyond reproach. And so on.
    Maybe Ed is full of it, we cannot be sure at this point. To dissmiss his idea however, based merely on your personal preference for certain people, might not be wise. You would be letting emotion and sentiment determine what is true for you. But we all know how easy it is to manipulate those. Even a crappy movie can move you and cause you to sympathize with certain characters.
    Do some investigation into Ed's work before judging any of it. His claims sometimes seem baseless, but he will often revisit his earlier statements to back them up with proof.

What is important about any of the people, speaking on the circuit, is their ideas. Not they themselves. Embrace every fellow human as your brother and your sister, equally and lovingly, unconditionally.
    Support and reject, apply judgement to ideas only, through your spiritual endorsement, so to speak. ...

I highly recommend you look at some of the dallasgoldbug videos on youtube, check out Ed's site, wellaware1.com and just take in his perspective at least. I think it might greatly assist in discerning truth from lies, fact from fiction, but what is more, it might teach you to not necessarily identify with any of the things we see, since none of it can be trusted, really.
    He 'exposes' the imposters through facial recognition features, focusing especially on the ears, which he says are like a genetic marker, unique to each person.
    It seems he has had some training in this field, knows all the terms and speaks quite matter-of-factly. He also appears quite 'wellaware' of how Hollywood productions are done.
    Some of his cases are more compelling than others. There are a few that seem almost irrefutable.

It is said that only one real UFO needs to be identified in order for the entire ET phenomenon to be real. That goes for Chiarini's exposures as well. He tells you this himself. If you see one case that cannot be refuted, you'd have to admit that at least some aspect of the news media is scripted, acted and produced in this way, which to many will definitely make the deception go much deeper and further than they originally thought.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, I think it is a good use of anyone's time to look at this stuff.
    He shows how the Gifford's shooting was in fact nothing but a drill and hence anything we hear about it is lies.
    How the Columbine shooters might be the creators of 'South Park', Trey Parker and his buddy.
    How much of the violence we see surrounding Occupy are mostly staged events, especially the incident on the NY bridge.
    How this entire program seems to have come out of the Nazi propaganda machine and how there are specific and well known nazis currently involved with it.
    etc.

As a funny counterpoint I'd like to entertain the notion that Ed Chiarini is part of the same Greenberg family he is exposing. He might in fact be Tony Greenberg himself.
    Though I think the ears don't match, but then, that technique would be part of Tony's scam.
    Or maybe Ed originally was part of this family or group, but was thrown out, hence his bitterness towards them. Or he was on the inside, saw what horrors they purpetrated on mankind and decided to leave and try and expose them.
    Perhaps it is the Greenberg's vanity, their pride in this enourmous work they are performing, anonymously by necessity, that prompted them to have one of their own play the character of Ed Chiarini to do this type of 'exposure' and disclosure. He might have an inside-man pointing him to the relevant information. How else would you even find some of this stuff?
    It is also possible, even plausible that wellaware1 is part of a larger psy-op to make us further distrust anything and everything, adding only to the confusion.
    He might be on the level and truely finding these things.
    Who knows, right?

--------------
    This is the first thread I started on Avalon, even though I've been around for a while. I don't know if I'll be guiding things along, as I seem to have the attention span of a goldfish, so I might get bored with what I now find fascinating, but let's see where it goes.

It could well be just another thread for the memory hole.
    I'd like for it to get some attention though, as Ed's perspective I think, offers a valuable direction for our thinking: we should really turn away from these cults-of-personalities in any of their forms.
    It is ego-gratification after all, causing the ego to only gain more prominence, which would be the wrong way for it to go. We need to support ideas, concepts, stories and so on, rather than people.
    Bob Dean is a case in point because his personality is what is most important about him, more so than his information. We love this man and therefore trust him, we want to believe what he tells us.
    The question whether we really can trust him, is almost taboo, can almost not be asked. All I'll say about him is that I too find him a lovely man and his stories are very interesting, but his extraordinary claims mostly lack evidence to back them up, as far as I know.

There are threads about con artists currently doing the rounds on Avalon. Personally I think, but cannot be sure, that George Kavassilas is one of those for instance, yet I like his story.
    I don't believe much of what he's saying. He just sounds too emotionally manipulative, merely by varying his tone of voice.
    Every time I hear him, he annoys me, yet afterwards I find myself thinking in terms of his concepts, which do help shed light on certain things, or add to our vocabulary and help better understand them.
    I don't like him for his presentation, but I appreciate some of his ideas.
    Listening to any interesting speaker, be they true or false, opens up vistas for my mind to visit that I had not thought of before. That is helpful.
    "Disinformation is 80% truth". So that is what we'd need to do with any information: take those parts we like, or that spark our interest rather, and leave the rest. It sounds cliche by now, easier-said-than-done and it is.

In his latest video series (Truth Exposed 2), Ed makes the point with the 'amazing rant' video of the young guy at OWS. The young guy, a member of the Greenbergs, says all the right things throughout his rant, causing listeners to be in agreement with him. At the end of his rant though, he tells you the true message, according to Ed, which in this case is to limit Presidential power and increase decentralized power, Governors, Mayors and so on. The reason for this, says Ed, is that it is easier to put corrupt people in those 'lesser' positions of power, making it easier to gain more and more control.
    See, the rant guy gets you to go along with him, to then drop the 'bombshell' on you that you might not otherwise be in agreement with, but because of the context and the mindset that has been framed, you do now go along with. A form of mind control ('extended consent'?) and that is what this whole thing is about of course, purposely framing the mindset of humanity.

The important thing is to look at these larger packages of information and select packets from within them, to spiritually, intellectually, emotionally endorse. Don't buy the box, buy selective items from within the box.
    Don't endorse the amazing-rant-guy, endorse some of what he is saying.
    It was stated quite well in one of the recent Fulford threads here on PA. The thing to do is to take beautiful ideas of people, Fulford in this case, and regardless of whether the person is truthful or not, create a space in our hearts, our minds and infuse the idea with our personal intent. All these incidental, individual endorsements are what might ultimately determine the fate of mankind and help shape our future reality. Or not.

Anyway, I wanted to post this due to the explicit 'accusations' leveled against 'Avalonians'. Like I said, I expect this thread to receive heavy critisism, also and especially because in one of Ed's earlier videos I think he shows Bill Ryan to be one of the imposters as well. But considering Bill's earlier endorsement of the Inelia material, that might then not be too great a leap to make, within this context. That's going too far?
    Like I said, take packets from within the box. Don't dissmiss the entire box because of one particular item within it.

Fascinating.

(Ed, if you're still reading this... might I suggest you make your videos a little faster-paced for easier consumption and, if need be, repeat sequences of photos where now you have a blank screen in the videos. Black screens no good. Also some post production on your voice-over wouldn't hurt. Take out some pauses, cut some parts and so on. I should heed my own advice and make shorter posts on forums and blogs. I know how tempting it is to just ramble on.)

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

58andfixed (29th November 2011), 778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), aranuk (27th November 2011), Bluewool (3rd January 2012), Calz (28th November 2011), centreoflight (20th January 2012), Debra (30th November 2011), geoff (27th November 2011), guayabal (28th November 2011), karelia (27th November 2011), Kimberley (27th November 2011), kizzey (30th November 2011), Laurel (28th November 2011), NewFounderHome (27th November 2011), Phoenix (28th November 2011), Sophocles (3rd April 2013), sunflower (27th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

That's funny. I just started a thread about this very same thing...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (27th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Elixer which video to watch first?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You could start with this one:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yxz1h...feature=relmfu
    It's a series of four videos. In part B he goes into the Inelia and other alternative icons thing.

Or check this thread which has these videos embedded.
    [@Mods: perhaps these threads should be merged?]

But once you get started, you might need or want to check into more of it in order to make up your mind.

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

we do live in a matrix, everything is an illusion. the gifford shooting was a staged event the real target was the judge, and no one speaks of him only the congresswoman. everything on tv is lights camera action. it's all staged to control, and sell us products, and steer our minds to a certain belief system.. it really is a prison built for your mind.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), Carmody (27th November 2011), Cartomancer (27th November 2011), Fred Steeves (29th November 2011), mab777 (29th November 2011), modwiz (27th November 2011), PHARAOH (30th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011), toothpick (28th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Funnier still is the fact that this thread has been on here for over 4 hours and the implications contained within the op are more than quite damming for not only avalon but the majority of the "conspiracy" forums out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and whats more this is something i have been saying on here for a while now,,,,,,,,

and it's the work of the ascended crew ,,,,,

truly cosmic,,,,,,,,,,,,the lid is off the dustbin,and it smells a bit funny round here,,,,,,,,,,,,,

30. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I did see also the Inelia part also and I’m starting to ask myself some other questions also???

The first question would be. Was Bill had by an actor or a family of actors?

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Well, we can argue about who started it first, but the point is that all of us thought this was worth sharing with everyone.
    Like minds think alike. Chalk it up to not seeing if it was posted already....

32. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Take a look at the Inelia section. That did prompt me some questions like was bill had by an actors or/and a family of manipulators, actors.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (29th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I don;t think Inelia is that person in that video.....is just not her, may be many of the others are, but not Inelia.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

1derer (28th November 2011), Calz (28th November 2011), danielle (6th January 2012), Mandala (27th November 2011), modwiz (27th November 2011), transitionalman (1st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast