+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: The Truth Exposed by WellAware1.com?

1. Link to Post #21
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re:The Truth Exposed by WellAware1.com?

The first video was interesting, then it gets very weird. To state that inelia

and that woman is the same is just too far out. And I dont think Obama,

Khadaffi and Bin Laden are the same person even if the amount of cheeks

fit. LOL

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), Calz (28th November 2011), christian (27th November 2011), danielle (6th January 2012), Laura Elina (28th November 2011), meeradas (28th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

This type of thing is possible but probably not on the scale the maker of the video is saying. I've watched several of his videos and you guys are right. There is something not right about all of it. This guy is saying Benjamin Fulford is one of the actors from Arizona also.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (27th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

We've known that reality shows have been faked for at least 10 years. With all the major media outlets being owned by the manipulators, what's hard to believe, here? They plot and plan and leave little to nothing to chance. Due to my own career, I have excellent facial recognition skills. Very few of his examples looked even questionable to me. What contributes heavily to making the manipulation of the public easy is vocal members of the 'public' expressing their disbelief in it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

58andfixed (29th November 2011), Calz (28th November 2011), Cartomancer (27th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (27th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

I'm currently watching part a and a lot of times, where he says, that certain people are one and the same person at different occasions don't seem plausible to me.

At 7:24 he puts a foto of this "Greenberg" guy or whatever his name was next to a photo of David de Rothshild, implying both pictures show the same person!

I'll finish part a at least nevertheless, I wonder, if he comes up with something more conclusive.

update:
    Now the video analysis of the apparently staged situations at the protest are really impressive. A very good reminder to be cautious with any surfacing material.
    Last edited by christian; 27th November 2011 at 16:47.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), Cartomancer (27th November 2011), danielle (6th January 2012), Debra (16th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    I don;t think Inelia is that person in that video.....is just not her, may be many of the others are, but not Inelia.

I can see similarities in some pictures, but not in the Inelia example. He seems to be pushing a lot of angles I don't see at all.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), christian (28th November 2011), Laura Elina (28th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I think I've seen enough. The part where it showed Inelia being interviewed by Bill comparing Inelia to some actress was a load of crap. She looked nothing like Inelia. Inelia has eyes which are quite far apart and the actress Tony claimed was the same person had eyes that were normally positioned. Other comparisons he made were shear fantasy. I do not trust his work. Maybe there is some truth in what he says but this tactic has been used for centuries. A truth sandwich with the lie filler in between.
    Codswallop IMHO.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), Calz (28th November 2011), christian (28th November 2011), danielle (6th January 2012), Debra (16th May 2012), Laura Elina (28th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, those videos are interesting, and I never thought that I would be saying that. Some of the likenesses are very convincing and others not so, unless the 'actors' had dramatic plastic surgery. The comparisons for Inelia Benz are quite ridiculous. To add my pennies worth, speaking as an artist who has done lots of portraits, I would say that peoples faces are more similar than you might imagine, usually it is little touch's like hairstyle , shape of the eyebrows, small lines on the face even clothes that define a persons character; much more than people assume. Of course that also makes it easier for people to appear different. I was in two minds about Inelia Benz, as I am about most public figures, and it is probably wise to be so; but today I tried one of her meditation exercises on http://ascension101.com and it was very strong; it left me feeling completely high. So for now I like her; better than that fake George Kavassilas. Now I am intrigued and will definitely watch some more of these videos and get my daughters opinion, she's more earthed than me

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geoff For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), christian (28th November 2011), Phil_7050 (17th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

It is all mad mad mad, this is certainly taxing for the average person to even conceive, that their are people willing to do this.
    Most of the evidence speaks for its self.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), M6* (27th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

In part 2a, at 10.26, there is a pic of two men who is said to be the same person, nope, if you look at the guy with the beard, he has a small mole under his left and right nostril, he also has some sort of mole or dot on his left eye brow as you look at him, also the pic on the left has less hair under his nose then on the right. The guy on the left grows a gappy mustache and the one on the right has a straight across mustache,, I dont believe they are the same person.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

This guy's perspective is far from unique. A bit of poking about the net reveals he isn't the only one exposing this practice and posting examples of it:
    (Google search gives 27 MILLION results)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7OwbYjxTHSA
    LIBYA UN Used Fake Media Reports: 1Killing Of Protesters 2Bombing Tripoli 3African Mercenaries 2/3
    VexZeed 205 videos Subscribe

http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/NFNPDFExt6.pdf

Major Media Liars Report Fake NATO Victories
    By Stephen Lendman
    10-13-11

On October 9, BBC claimed National Transitional Council (NTC) forces "made significant gains in the battle for the city of Sirte. (NTC) commanders said they had captured the main hospital, the university and the Ouagadougou conference center."
    http://mediamatters.org/research/200909160023

Keep Local TV Newscasts Free of Hidden Corporate Propaganda

Free Press and the Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) have revealed that corporate propaganda continues to infiltrate local television news across the country.

Stations are slipping corporate-sponsored "video news releases" or VNRs — promotional segments designed to look like objective news reports — into their regular news programming. This deception is illegal under FCC rules.

A series of CMD investigations have caught 113 local stations airing VNRs without proper disclosure. Free Press and CMD have filed complaints with the FCC, urging the agency to take action against all stations that have violated sponsorship identification rules. So far, the FCC has fined only one cable channel for airing fake news.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

58andfixed (29th November 2011), christian (28th November 2011), Debra (16th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If you accept Chiarini's perspective, the obvious mismatches, faces that do not look alike at all, could well have been done through different camera angles, lighting and even special lenses, creating a hall of mirrors effects, because these alledged impostors would appear in heavily scripted and choreographed productions.
    You would need to look at the technical comparisons to really decide what is what and who is who.

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

The Inelia scene in part 'b' is a real stretch. When Inelia talks, she has a very pronounced way of moving her mouth, not to mention her accent. Inelia's teeth are also completely different from that other woman.

I'm not buying this particular accusation.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Black Panther (27th November 2011), Calz (28th November 2011), danielle (6th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Boy I watched some of the videos again and this is plausible. It is too easy to do. Right in our face. Wow. Even if his analysis isn't 100% correct this is mind blowing. I keep saying this from just researching and trying to market my book. If you don't cop to certain UFO and Martian theories no one wants anything to do with you. It is like a ritual you have to go through so the general public will think of you as a whack job. The truth is stranger than any of the things that are being sold to us as such.

This is upsetting if true. This guy is even calling into question this forum and the people who run it. This could get ugly and undermine the work of many powerful people if true. Have we all been punked to this degree? Disturbing.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th November 2011 at 17:32. Reason: spelling

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012), Calz (28th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th November 2011), Phil_7050 (17th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    We've known that reality shows have been faked for at least 10 years. With all the major media outlets being owned by the manipulators, what's hard to believe, here? They plot and plan and leave little to nothing to chance. Due to my own career, I have excellent facial recognition skills. Very few of his examples looked even questionable to me. What contributes heavily to making the manipulation of the public easy is vocal members of the 'public' expressing their disbelief in it.
    Sunny and all I have been watching Ed's videos for several weeks now... I agree with some of the people he compares but maybe only 35% and I am sure many of you will agree with me because in one of his latest video's, he comments on Project Avalon specifically. In this below video at around 6:30 minutes
    He tells you that Inelia Benz is in fact one of these impostors...

.......I for one KNOW that NO way is Inelia playing a roll....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fzpIWqRR71k

and by the way there is another tread on this topic with come good posts..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...w-good-is-this

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), seko (27th November 2011), sunflower (27th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And even another: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WellAware1.com

One of his videos 'exposes' Bill Ryan as well. If you find it, please post it. He hasn't provided any proof for it (yet?), so not to worry...;-)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I think I've seen enough. The part where it showed Inelia being interviewed by Bill comparing Inelia to some actress was a load of crap. She looked nothing like Inelia. Inelia has eyes which are quite far apart and the actress Tony claimed was the same person had eyes that were normally positioned. Other comparisons he made were shear fantasy. I do not trust his work. Maybe there is some truth in what he says but this tactic has been used for centuries. A truth sandwich with the lie filler in between.
    Codswallop IMHO.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Herbert (27th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Calz!
    This is a real eye-opener! The truth is not always pretty....but if we don't know what it is.... we are nothing more than drifters in the sands of time.
    Glad there is someone like you in my neck of the woods with eyes wide open. Thanks for the post M6*

31. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Having checked out only the bit about Inelia Benz, I cannot see a way how one could perceive the women depicted to be the same person. IMO itīs not even a close match, not even in the neighboring ballpark i would say.

Juha

Add: the context about "one hit being enough" I donīt personally entertain in this case. For me one case of outright false conclusion undermines the whole thing. I would be more inclined to listen to one well researched and authenticated case, i.e. I prefer quality over quantity and not the other way around, as this is a narrowed down theory, coming from one source and not a plethora of information coming from all over the world, as is the case with the ufo cases.
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 28th November 2011 at 08:32.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Calz (28th November 2011), Herbert (27th November 2011), MMA_Fan (2nd January 2012), sunflower (27th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Devil's Advocate:

If the government has technology capable of Time Travel and Cloning Grey Aliens to use in MILABs etc etc., is it really that far of a stretch to assume that they have technology enough to change people's appearances drastically?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

mab777 (29th November 2011), misericordia (28th November 2011), truth4me (28th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    Sunny and all I have been watching Ed's videos for several weeks now... I agree with some of the people he compares but maybe only 35% and I am sure many of you will agree with me because in one of his latest video's, he comments on Project Avalon specifically. In this below video at around 6:30 minutes
    He tells you that Inelia Benz is in fact one of these impostors...

.......I for one KNOW that NO way is Inelia playing a roll....

and by the way there is another tread on this topic with come good posts..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...w-good-is-this
    Please watch this video and how it relates to what this guy is saying about the Bin Laden and Seal team six killings. The Gifford's shooting, JFK assassination, Lincoln assassination, Columbine massacre, and Virginia Tech Shootings all have attributes like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast