+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Snakes in Suits: Weeding out corporate Psychopaths

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: Snakes in Suits: Weeding out corporate Psychopaths

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I am not sure some of you realize that when you fight with pigs you lose and come up very muddy. These people cannot be defeated by open aggression, it takes tact, and a little, ok a lot of karmic magick which is not that easy to do. I once ran an energetic tick out of town who was putting curses on people then charging them thousands when they came to her for help. It took me over a month to do the working, but when I launched it, she was gone within 48 hours, which means business shut and house vacant and family gone. She has never come back. I always put the caveat though in a working that if I am wrong to not let it prosper and come to no effect. I was very much directed to do that particular working.

This made me chuckle and reminded of my own attempt at "exorcism".

My company had employed a new copywriter. As her office was not ready, she was given mine (unbeknownst to me) whilst I was on an overseas trip. Upon my return, my first introduction to her, was at my desk. It had been rearranged and the plant on it, removed. I felt nauseous and had the urge to punch her!

Speechless, I dropped my briefcase, turned around and walked, zombie-like, to the kitchen to make tea. I knew that I had to investigate/rationalise my severe judgement, and decided not to say a word to anyone. Instead I brought crystals to work, and made a semi-circle around my desk with them, much to the amusement and ridicule of my colleagues. I cared less. Some did ask and agreed that she had very dark energy. Her eyes soul-less. She never came into my office again. She did confront me to ask why I ignored her. All I said was: Its an energy thing. She reported me. Called me a Nazi. *guffaw*

I told our HR manager that she wouldn't last her 3 month probation period.

She didn't.

Of course it was not me that did this as I believe that collectively the awake/aware in the company weeded her out, but I felt better and, I became known as the crystal-woowoo-chick. A hat I wear gladly

Which begs of Modwiz - if intuition and intention are the teachers, does it really matter where the crystals are placed? There are many ways to reach the destination, n'est pas?

Was she a psychopath? I don't know. I think so. Wanted to share......
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (30th November 2011), Carmody (1st December 2011), Castaneda (30th November 2011), Curt (1st January 2012), eaglespirit (30th November 2011), Lisab (30th November 2011), luminuma (1st December 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), ulli (30th November 2011), Unified Serenity (30th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

David Icke and others are right, if you take out the foundation of a pyramid it will collapse or list. This is recognition that every part of a structure is dependent on the integrity of the rest. The very key aspect/concept of integrity is.....integral. The pyramid concept is only rotten because components of it are rotten, The structure itself is brilliant and quite strong as the edifices standing at Giza and around the globe are a testament to. These structures are symbols of our Golden Ages when wisdom and integrity were the resonant note(s).

One of the big differences between wolves and coyotes when the size is discounted is societal structure and the coordination that results from it making a wolf pack something to respect and coyotes a bunch of cosmic clowns by comparison.

Where I spend half of my year in a holistic community there is hierarchy and it works very well. The secret to the success is integrity and affection at every level for the other levels and the recognition of the interdependence. The hierarchy is a form to work with and within. I occupy a mid level in this structure. I operate with integrity at my level and am mindful of the ripples both up and down from me. It is a continuum. At our end of year party housekeeping got a standing ovation and long applause. The only other department to get greater recognition was the kitchen who feeds us three wonderful opulent and healthy meal services every day. They served 300,000 meals this past half year. Each meal starts with a staff food blessing. The lines where we get our food are kept spotless despite multiple spills every few minutes. This cleanliness is our 'way' not our rule or law. It is part of our culture. If you do not resonate with our culture there is a huge world 'out there' for you to find meaning in. Most of the jobs there offer room and board and a weekly stipend no greater than 80 dollars a week. We have people who volunteer for just room and board, just to be a a part of this community. You cannot tell who is paid or a volunteer. The smile and integrity is the same. Service is compassion in action is our motto.

In closing, do not get hung up on hierarchy being bad and needing a flat landscape for a healthy society. The wolves have their two alphas at the top of their society with each gender represented. The next level of beta has no strict number but is composed of those capable of both good support of the alpha and the potential replacements for the top position. Alphas do not choose the betas, the betas are there by resonating that position with integrity. The showing of the belly in submission is ritual body language and clear communication. Good betas keep the alpha honest because any one of them is a potential alpha. In a healthy society with a high functioning alpha, no beta would want the position because they would not be able to perform as well or they would be the alpha. Ego is not a part of the process, ability is. Ability and integrity are inseparable and are interchangeable for all intentions.

Let us not damn a healthy concept because poor stones have found their way into the structure. These are the psychopaths. They have taken their places because of a degeneration of the whole. We, the foundation and upwards, have to find our health and integrity and the structure will be self healing. Like a healthy body with a working immune system.
    Last edited by modwiz; 30th November 2011 at 09:23.

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    I became known as the crystal-woowoo-chick. A hat I wear gladly
    You wear it well

Name:  crystalhat.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  5.5 KB

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Carmody (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), ViralSpiral (30th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #104
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I am not sure some of you realize that when you fight with pigs you lose and come up very muddy. These people cannot be defeated by open aggression, it takes tact, and a little, ok a lot of karmic magick which is not that easy to do. I once ran an energetic tick out of town who was putting curses on people then charging them thousands when they came to her for help. It took me over a month to do the working, but when I launched it, she was gone within 48 hours, which means business shut and house vacant and family gone. She has never come back. I always put the caveat though in a working that if I am wrong to not let it prosper and come to no effect. I was very much directed to do that particular working.

Which begs of Modwiz - if intuition and intention are the teachers, does it really matter where the crystals are placed? There are many ways to reach the destination, n'est pas?
    It does not matter. It is why i used IMO when making my statement about gemstone placement. Perhaps it should be, IMOW. In My Own World.

BTW. Good story

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I am not against pyramids per se (just received a nice cheque from a client using that name ), just the up-down direction of hierarchies. Of course, we work together doing different tasks, but keeping the canteen clean is as important as cooking the good food. Part of the creative writing process is mere grind at the keyboard etc, but this aspect too has a hand in the creative process. What is objectionable is the aggressive me over you setup. Alphas and betas may or may not work that way, but I don't really care for that kind of vocabulary.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (30th November 2011), Carmody (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (30th November 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), seko (1st December 2011), ulli (30th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #106
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I am not against pyramids per se (just received a nice cheque from a client using that name ), just the up-down direction of hierarchies. Of course, we work together doing different tasks, but keeping the canteen clean is as important as cooking the good food. Part of the creative writing process is mere grind at the keyboard etc, but this aspect too has a hand in the creative process. What is objectionable is the aggressive me over you setup. Alphas and betas may or may not work that way, but I don't really care for that kind of vocabulary.
    I'm open for replacement words, but these two words allow for the idea to be conveyed. I have a point to make, not feathers to smooth.

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

no feathers ruffled, just a slightly different viewpoint

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (30th November 2011), Carmody (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), seko (1st December 2011)

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote wolves and coyotes
    A wolf will chase a coyote to the ends of the world. Ceaselessly. Until it is dead, or the coyote is dead. No exceptions. It is simply, as an act...done.

The reason that you see groups looking to end wolf habitation, specifically that which has been recently re-introduced..is that these land owners, etc.. have completely upset the natural balance, and thus the wolves, in that unnatural system, have difficulty finding their own balance. This upsets the 'land occupiers' as they have no sense of balance. in essence their ridiculousness of posture and position is reflected back to them, via the inability of the world of "wolf order and hierarchy in a condition of natural abundance" ---to stabilize itself.

The issue is one of human insanity, not that of wolf.

in the same way we have the insanity of a corrupted heirarchy and layering.. trying, through ignorance and associated psychopathy, to create order in an unnatural system.

however, in a system where more and more are born into a world and thus the natural ways are to come to artifice (self governance in a shifted and altered environment) as a point of natural chance/choice and evolution...we will have moments and times where corrections will be required, via reflection and then correction.

due to the complexity and size of the issue, ie sheer population of the layers in ignorance and insanity..this large group (but small compared to the overall human mass) has been able to reflect back upon itself and self affirm it's correctness, without looking to the greater world as to it's error.

Those who prefer to flow correctly have allowed this condition to fester in a way that was to allow those beings in that condition, layer, and place from whence the problem is sourced... to come to some form of understanding of their error in analysis, sight, position and effect. That the errors of their egoic imperative have caused massive shifting and problems on the idea of an overall consciousness in humans and the group in general.

Instead of being effective, and integrative, in this attempt to elevate humankind to a new layer of evolution, they have become the disease that breaks the system.

Their lesson will be the hardest.

Part of their coming lesson..... is to insert the idea of a solution... into the masses. A pressured condition that they have primed... for other purposes.

the only thing to do... is to help people to understand that psychopaths exist everywhere and that they collude with one another in the same way that football fans go to a game.

That's it.

That the idea of having a testing regimen to defeat the psychopathy of the overall issue and individuals, to excise them. THIS appeals to the common individual on the street.

Through the transmittance of the idea in a primed and pumped environment ..this means the baseline condition is formed. The logic of the situation via even the most primitive forms of human analysis.... will cause a cascade in the mental state of humankind and the eyes of the world will turn to the pyramid structure..but filtered in the form of searching for psychopaths.

You flick the right domino, and you change everything.

they try to control all dominoes or conditions that may excite a domino cascade, but alas they cannot. So they go after the obvious ones.

They try to cover up the understanding that such a thing can be done, as this is one of their great toys they play with. The creation of domino conditions in humans, via pressured situations in the undercurrent of the autonomous system of human avatars --or 'the incarnate in the instinctual body.' this is their playground and their attempt to shift this human world into what they want.

But there are always other dominoes.

The internet gave us all, individually.. the capacity to address the domino effect in the mechanism that underlies the edifice of humanity.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th November 2011 at 15:32.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), Castaneda (30th November 2011), Curt (1st January 2012), eaglespirit (30th November 2011), Laurel (1st December 2011), luminuma (2nd December 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), Muzz (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), seko (1st December 2011)

14. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Ulli could tell you about the domino effect in a positive way with her thread, Here and Now!

Carmody, I have yet to hear anyone say so clearly what has been in my own heart for decades, trying to find a voice. Our social and economic dynamics have been, or maybe always were, invaded by a psychopathic element. Personally, I have seen this dynamic play out many times in my working career. When I am targetted, I simply move on as I do not have the social skills needed to thwart them. If physical threat or intelligent discourse is effective I have sometimes managed a detente. But who wants to live and work in such an environment. It's tiring in many ways, and stressful.

On the level of parasites in our bodies, rearranging our DNA to change our behavoir and propensities, I can believe it but I would not emphasize it as much. But to do so anyway, there is the work of Royal Rife (revolutionary microscope) that claims most of our species is carrying an invisible (except with his scope) virus (somatoid?) that is wreaking havoc on our bodies. I mention that just as one example.

But if the body is a reflection of the spirit then it is at the spiritual level where we can be most effective. The phychopaths, as I understand the term, are not a threat one on one. They have no defense against truth. No, they wait for a group situation, where they can incite and rally support. They work their nefarious deeds by the willing consent of others, who either turn their backs on the deeds or become complicit themselves. The problem might well involve a parasite but it is the spiritual vacuum of complacency and the paralysis of natural moral and ethical codes of conduct that cause the most harm. Otherwise good people are seduced by varrying means into committing dastardly acts.

A test for pychopathy? Wow! I can only imagine one sort of test and it would involve a spiritually advanced collaborative effort, sort of like a tribunal. The spector of witch hunt would have to be addressed. Then again, I believe aware individuals already know who the phychopaths are. And some things just have to be done because they are right, period. What exactly that means is up to the individual and the unique situation at hand. All I would add is that some decisions do not require a committee.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

astrid (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), Carmody (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (30th November 2011), Lisab (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), ulli (30th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #110

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    My answer for you, and apologies for opining unbidden, Flash, is, there was smoke and now there is fire. More like a conflagration. They are moving to consume the world and its abilities to mount a coherent and powerfully effective act of planetary hygiene. Asking this question makes me think you are not seeing what some of us see. That is what it is, no judgement. It would be spiritually unconscionable for me to not join Carmody in sounding the clarion call along with an effort to rally the troops in a dialogue for solutions. It would also be me not acting in concert with my Mother, Gaia, in standing up for my home, Her, and with Her, against a predator and infection that threatens those of us who were meant to be here and for whom the Dream is being dreamed. The nightmare is caused by actors alien and unwelcome here.

This is a very passionate, powerful and soul & spirit empowering post -my message would be to "please see it clearly" or embody it the way you know how to.

Many, many times i have walked into the devil "layers" not without scratches and i will continue for the earth and all beings of the cosmos Love

Thankyou all of you for this very soulful thread

Nora

We are all related

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

astrid (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), Carmody (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (30th November 2011), Lisab (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), seko (30th November 2011), ulli (30th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #111
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Ulli could tell you about the domino effect in a positive way with her thread, Here and Now!

Carmody, I have yet to hear anyone say so clearly what has been in my own heart for decades, trying to find a voice. Our social and economic dynamics have been, or maybe always were, invaded by a psychopathic element. Personally, I have seen this dynamic play out many times in my working career. When I am targetted, I simply move on as I do not have the social skills needed to thwart them. If physical threat or intelligent discourse is effective I have sometimes managed a detente. But who wants to live and work in such an environment. It's tiring in many ways, and stressful.

On the level of parasites in our bodies, rearranging our DNA to change our behavoir and propensities, I can believe it but I would not emphasize it as much. But to do so anyway, there is the work of Royal Rife (revolutionary microscope) that claims most of our species is carrying an invisible (except with his scope) virus (somatoid?) that is wreaking havoc on our bodies. I mention that just as one example.

But if the body is a reflection of the spirit then it is at the spiritual level where we can be most effective. The phychopaths, as I understand the term, are not a threat one on one. They have no defense against truth. No, they wait for a group situation, where they can incite and rally support. They work their nefarious deeds by the willing consent of others, who either turn their backs on the deeds or become complicit themselves. The problem might well involve a parasite but it is the spiritual vacuum of complacency and the paralysis of natural moral and ethical codes of conduct that cause the most harm. Otherwise good people are seduced by varrying means into committing dastardly acts.

A test for pychopathy? Wow! I can only imagine one sort of test and it would involve a spiritually advanced collaborative effort, sort of like a tribunal. The spector of witch hunt would have to be addressed. Then again, I believe aware individuals already know who the phychopaths are. And some things just have to be done because they are right, period. What exactly that means is up to the individual and the unique situation at hand. All I would add is that some decisions do not require a committee.
    Jeez, Ernie, you gave me a few things to reply to, so I have chosen to color code them.

The red issue:I feel the most critical part of this is the removal of denial about the severity of this subject. I actually believe that the mass hypnosis dissolving, and people getting clear about the 'body snatchers' and changing the planetary energy could/would create a situation that 'they' may find most unpleasant and perhaps even intolerable. Almost like a rife machine blasting a body with frequencies that make pathogens break apart. That is the/an energetic approach to the planetary illness we are afflicted with. This of course, is kind of allopathic in concept as it is addressing the pathogen instead of the terrain that allows the pathogen to survive and/or proliferate. Dandelions don't grow on beaches.

Blue subject: I want to mainly address your statement about the body being a reflection of the spirit. I feel it is time to dismantle this obfuscation of a much more profound reality. It belongs to the family of phrases like body/mind connection. The word connection implies a connection from separate things and this is not really the case, at all. It is actually the body/mind continuum. It is akin to saying the surface of the ocean is 'connected' to the bottom of the ocean. This wording implies or inserts a separation that doesn't really exist. Even the colors of the visual spectrum are an illusion of sorts. They are all part and parcel of the greater white light. The delineations have their utility but we must be mindful of the greater reality these parcels derive from. We must train our minds to be able to see the big picture from its components. We must be able to mentally walk and chew gum at the same time. What we think we are and the embodiment is not far behind. Like something dropped on the surface of the waters and then falling to the bottom, it is all a continuum. The word holistic has a hole in it, we must be wholistic.

The green part:
    I cannot speak strongly enough here. Tests? Tribunals? Witchunts? No! No! and No!
    Do we need tests for arsonists? How do we know who they are? They light fires that do damage, intentionally. To think we need tests is to doubt our own perceptions. Yes there are hysterical people we need to ignore. We can see them too. This is about us owning our power as the unique and wonderful species we are. Many of our perceptions of ourselves as a species come because the psychopaths get thrown into the pot with us and make the species taste like $hit. They completely distort the picture. They are different, they are not us. This point cannot be overstated. This is an invasion of the body snatchers real life scenario, but this isn't a Hollywood movie and we don't need unnecessary drama and gore scenes and the moralizing/guilt disempowerment programming that is always part of this industry.

I am glad you feel that some decisions do not require a committee. Committees are way of making sure no one person has to take the blame. Parliaments are just such a cowards corum.

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your well considered ideas.
    Last edited by modwiz; 1st December 2011 at 03:29.

19. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Carmody, I have yet to hear anyone say so clearly what has been in my own heart for decades, trying to find a voice. Our social and economic dynamics have been, or maybe always were, invaded by a psychopathic element. Personally, I have seen this dynamic play out many times in my working career. When I am targeted, I simply move on as I do not have the social skills needed to thwart them. If physical threat or intelligent discourse is effective I have sometimes managed a detente. But who wants to live and work in such an environment. It's tiring in many ways, and stressful.

But if the body is a reflection of the spirit then it is at the spiritual level where we can be most effective. The psychopaths, as I understand the term, are not a threat one on one. They have no defense against truth. No, they wait for a group situation, where they can incite and rally support. They work their nefarious deeds by the willing consent of others, who either turn their backs on the deeds or become complicit themselves. The problem might well involve a parasite but it is the spiritual vacuum of complacency and the paralysis of natural moral and ethical codes of conduct that cause the most harm. Otherwise good people are seduced by varrying means into committing dastardly acts.

A test for psychopathy? Wow! I can only imagine one sort of test and it would involve a spiritually advanced collaborative effort, sort of like a tribunal. The spector of witch hunt would have to be addressed. Then again, I believe aware individuals already know who the psychopaths are. And some things just have to be done because they are right, period. What exactly that means is up to the individual and the unique situation at hand. All I would add is that some decisions do not require a committee.
    ...and as long as each of Us does the next 'prompted' "right" thing in front of Us without hesitation ...We can help those that are NOT aware of who the psychopaths are in Their Lives, directly or indirectly...if We strongly react to a wrong in the here and now while in the company of others, it WILL lead to a psychopath someway, somehow right there and then! And it is this that will help Others 'see' now more than ever!
    The Spirit of this flow is in turbo-mode!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Carmody (2nd December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), modwiz (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), sandy (1st December 2011), ulli (1st December 2011)

21. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Modwiz, color-coding my post? I'm flattered.
    Seriously, though, it is a subject I've thought about a great deal, as I'm sure many of us here have. I won't make the obvious connection here, only to say that our governments are at war with a very similar idea. Taking justice into one's own hands is, well, heretical.

To address the acceptance of these parasites as real, I find the idea of psychopathy compelling. But are we talking of more than just self-centered, amoral individuals here, as I suspect we might be? The answer to this question decides the trajectory of the response.

Spirit and body are merely perspectives in a continuum of consciousness. I can live with that. Either way it broadens the spectrum of response; the solution to a problem is often not found on the same level of awareness/consciousness. There is always hope, I guess I'm saying, always a way out or through. The Paladin knows this.

We agree on the committee being unnecessary in some circumstances. Yes, the Paladin's path is often a lonely one.

Eaglespirit, I hear what you say and I am enthused. It's been a long time coming...
    Everything is quickening.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Carmody (2nd December 2011), Curt (1st January 2012), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), KosmicKat (1st December 2011), modwiz (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

On the ‘blue subject’ of separation and otherwise, what we have here is a reversal of our normal way of thinking. The negative side has latched onto this holistic notion and as a result we have the analogy of the rabid dog: to combat the rabies, you need to kill the dog. What positive thinking fails to grasp is that holism is including the deliberately separate as part of itself instead of tackling it for what it is: something separate; in other words, we can remove this disease without killing the dog.

Or, to return to the ocean analogy, there is a huge mass of detritus on the surface of the ocean which has nothing to do with either the ocean surface or the bottom but which will stifle both (an everything in between) unless it is skimmed off.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011)

25. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,559 times in 20,694 posts

I like Unified Serenity's and ViralSpiral's stories a lot. They remind me of a story a friend once told me about a coven she belonged to which decided to take on a psychopath, a Southern KuKluxKlan politician who was running for office and was about to win by a landslide.
    They got together one night and raised a cone of power, and did some Wiccan rituals which were designed to turn the man's own dark energy against them, and to protect the witches who were working for the greater good from any karmic backlash, as they were working for the greater good, and not for selfish ends.
    Within a week, the man's luck turned and he lost the election, against all odds.
    There was a "sign" that proved to the witches that it was their effort which turned the tide, though I cannot remember now what that was exactly, just that it seemed clearly to be from Spirit.

Personally, when seeking solutions to the problem of pyschopaths within the System, I am more inclined to look outside of the System, within groups of people who are working synergistically with each other and with the Light.
    We have so much more power when we work in groups of kindred spirits.
    Such work doesn't have to be directed specifically at psychopaths to be effective in a wholistic way, but intent is certainly important, and specific goals can certainly be attained, as my example shows.

Covens and other kinds of spiritual communities are really effective in bringing in more Light to the planet.
    The more we do this, the more the dark souls will either break down and become ineffective, will have to leave the planet, or surrender to the inevitable and "convert".
    If I could find a coven like my friend's, or even a meditation circle of people meditating for the greater good, I would join it in a minute.
    The intent of such a circle is all important, but as long as bringing in more Light is the main goal, it will help.

I've been re-reading and reflecting on the Law of One books.
    http://www.lawofone.info/
    I often find the simpler something is, the more profound.
    The Law of One is channeled information, but even if one is skeptical of the source, I think the wisdom is obvious.
    Simply stated, I would say what the Law of One says that the essential things that human beings must understand in order to progress are :
    1. the truth of the premise that we are all One
    2. the working of the law of cause and effect, or Karma
    3. that there are two paths we can choose, one being the path of Oneness, or Service to Others, the other being the path of Separation, or Service to Self
    Those who are in Service to Self do not at first understand the first premise
    But they can become wise and powerful enough to understand how to avoid the effects of karma somewhat through manipulation and dominance, through use of the dark side
    They can only achieve this for so long, however, and must eventually come to understand that love of self must also extend to others, because all are One, and must eventually realize that to progress any further, they must embrace the path of Service to Others.
    A sudden and dramatic "conversion" may take place when they reach this juncture, and so it is a mistake to think that they are all hopeless cases.
    (Though some may hold out for a very long time, to their great misfortune. )
    However, they may still have far to go before they may be trusted, even after their "conversion".

IMHO, whatever those in Service to Others can do to help quicken that process on a planetary basis, whether it's case by case or in more broad based sweeping actions, must be done so in the spirit of Unconditional Love as the basic motivator, so that it does not backfire on the innocent.
    This also takes wisdom, but the wisdom of the Light, which is about balance, integrity and Oneness.

I think it's the destiny of our planet for this to happen and so it's happening anyway, but we can and must certainly help the process along by being the best Light Bearers we can be and extending ourselves to working with other Light Bearers as much as we can, which works so synergistically to ensure success.
    Just discussing this subject on the forum is strengthening and purifying our intent, and as Carlos Castenada's teacher Don Juan Matus so often emphasized, the intent of a warrior is vital.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st December 2011 at 18:05.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), Lisab (1st December 2011), modwiz (1st December 2011), ViralSpiral (1st December 2011)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Wiccan rituals were used during World War II and seem to have been one of the causes of Hitler's inexplicable turnaround at Dunkirk instead of following through and invading England.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011), Unified Serenity (1st December 2011), ViralSpiral (1st December 2011)

29. Link to Post #117
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is an interesting quote taken from a posting on another thread.
    First the quote:
    "Aliens can take us--our consciousness--out of our physical bodies, disable our control of our bodies, install one of their own entities, and use our bodies as vehicles for their own activities before returning our consciousness to our bodies." --Dr. Karla Turner

From this thread:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post368483

A comment about the above quote: I posted it because of the veracity I believe the quote contains, but have a proviso. Our bodies can only be returned if their entity surrenders it. Also, an entity may have owned the body long enough to imprint/infect it. Changing DNA and leaving a vibrational/harmonic signature or virus to continue infection/colonization of the body. Chipping is another method but less insidious as it usually does not organically infect the host. Instead it is a possession by transmission and removal of the transmitter can allow the the body to reset to a condition of normalacy. It can also leave residual effects that can be life-long.
    Last edited by modwiz; 1st December 2011 at 08:41.

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I like ViralSpiral's story a lot. It reminds me of a story a friend once told me about a coven she belonged to which decided to take on a psychopath, a Southern KuKluxKlan politician who was running for office and was about to win by a landslide.
    They got together one night and raised a cone of power, and did some Wiccan rituals which were designed to turn the man's own dark energy against them, and to protect the witches who were working for the greater good from any karmic backlash, as they were working for the greater good, and not for selfish ends.
    Within a week, the man's luck turned and he lost the election, against all odds.
    There was a "sign" that proved to the witches that it was their effort which turned the tide, though I cannot remember now what that was exactly, just that it seemed clearly to be from Spirit.

Are you saying that I am a witch?!?

Thank you!

1. the truth of the premise that we are all One

Then the snake suit is mine also?

“Jung first gave us the term ‘shadow’ to refer to those parts of our personality that have been rejected out of fear, ignorance, shame, or lack of love. His basic notion of the shadow was simple: ‘the shadow is the person you would rather not be.’ He believed that integrating the shadow would have a profound impact, enabling us to rediscover a deeper source of our own spiritual life. ‘To do this,’ Jung said, ‘we are obliged to struggle with evil, confront the shadow, to integrate the devil. There is no other choice.’”

~ Debbie Ford from The Dark Side of the Light Chasers
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Curt (1st January 2012), eaglespirit (1st December 2011), KosmicKat (1st December 2011), Lisab (1st December 2011), modwiz (1st December 2011), onawah (1st December 2011)

32. Link to Post #119
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

One must wear the snake suit in order to transcend it. The enemy must be known from the inside in order that it's weakness and strength may be applied to itself for it's own undoing. This is exactly what Ra failed to do way back when that has brought us to the confusion of today. Ra did not fully explore the darker portions of the human psyche to fully appreciate what it was capable of, rather he naively believed that the universal understanding he had to share would spread and speak for itself. He didn't guess that the principles would be grasped by a few and used against the rest right up until the present time. We *must* grasp the shadow inside ourselves and bring it to light, we must find the power they use against us inside ourselves and balance it *there*. Just speaking of the Law of One. I highly recommend purchasing the hard copy, for the still small voice is more clearly heard when the body is not in close proximity to an EMF source like a computer and screen. This was my experience, FWIW.

33. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    One must wear the snake suit in order to transcend it. The enemy must be known from the inside in order that it's weakness and strength may be applied to itself for it's own undoing. This is exactly what Ra failed to do way back when that has brought us to the confusion of today. Ra did not fully explore the darker portions of the human psyche to fully appreciate what it was capable of, rather he naively believed that the universal understanding he had to share would spread and speak for itself. He didn't guess that the principles would be grasped by a few and used against the rest right up until the present time. We *must* grasp the shadow inside ourselves and bring it to light, we must find the power they use against us inside ourselves and balance it *there*. Just speaking of the Law of One. I highly recommend purchasing the hard copy, for the still small voice is more clearly heard when the body is not in close proximity to an EMF source like a computer and screen. This was my experience, FWIW.
    I concur completely your Purpleness

Law of

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Carmody (2nd December 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (1st December 2011), PurpleLama (1st December 2011), ViralSpiral (1st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast