+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Red Ice Radio) Frank O'Collins - The Roman Cult (Law) & The Khazars

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default (Red Ice Radio) Frank O'Collins - The Roman Cult (Law) & The Khazars

Frank O'Collins - The Roman Cult, Law & The Khazars

November 24, 2011

Frank O'Collins Great Great Grandfather was an ex-Attorney General of Australia...

Some excellent insights as to where the origins of 'Law & Theology' began...

Quote Part 1: The Roman Cult, Law & The Khazars

Frank'O Collins is an author and futurist having developed over 60 web sites on global issues and solutions. 25 years ago, Frank started collecting and working on the ideas that eventually became UCADIA. Since then, Frank has completed a range of books, patents, and models covering a vast array of subjects. Frank's current focus is finishing the 22 books of Canon law, based on the "Restore the Law Project," aimed at challenging the root of Roman Vatican law, 500 years since Martin Luther first challenged the authority of the Vatican and its commercial allies. Frank will talk about UCADIA, the Roman cult, law, sovereignty, history of the Venetians, the Khazarians and other related global issues. Topics Discussed: the Roman law system, Egypt, naming, power, Ebla, Yahudi, Menashe, Etruscans, occupation, Latin, cursive, land, registers, Khazaria, King Tut, Justinian, Belarus, genetic anomaly, black plague, bubonic plague, city of Ur, Satanism, Lilith, magic, true soul vs. counterfeit soul, Amarites and more.

Part 2: The 144 Truths & The Sabbateans

We proceed with Frank O'Collins in our second hour talking about Martin Luther, the Protestant Reformation, the protest against the Vatican, Ritus Verum and the 144 Truths. Frank mentions the positive aspects of Occupy Wall Street. Then, we discuss the "land pirates," the Khazars, the Sabbateans and their cult leader Sabbatai Zevi. We attempt to find the origin of the banking system and bring up Zürich and the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland. Later, O'Collins tells us about the concept of "the covenant of one heaven", a year long period lasting from December 21 2011 to December 21st 2012, which he calls "Judgment Day." He says therein lies a warning to the elite. Topics Discussed: Martin Luther, firebombing of Dresden, Ritus Verum, the 144 truths, Occupy Wall Street, Roman cult, land pirates, Meneshe, Catholics, Sabbatai Zevi, the Icelandic volcano eruption of 1783, Bank of International Settlements, technology, genetic manipulation, dystopian future, "Judgment Day" and the "Covenant of one Heaven."

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111124.php
    http://www.ucadia.com/
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...masterId=90342
    Here is the Hour 1 of 2

Red Ice Radio - The Roman Cult, Law & The Khazars Part 1

Here is some more of his work...

Ritus Verum 144 Truths - Frank O'Collins

UCADIA: Frank O'Collins Explains Trusts

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: (Red Ice Radio) Frank O'Collins - The Roman Cult (Law) & The Khazars

This is a must see, if you have not already seen Frank O'Collins material. Thank you for bring this to my attention.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

jackovesk (29th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Default Re: (Red Ice Radio) Frank O'Collins - The Roman Cult (Law) & The Khazars

Be careful with Frank's "dark" websites. Some of them are extremely disturbing. Not for the faint hearted. Bring a lot of Love and Light with you.

I don't condemn or endorse him. But i admit his point of view is convincing and eye opening...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

jackovesk (30th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th November 2011), Limor Wolf (5th December 2011), Ria (29th November 2011), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Frank O'Collins is one person I requested Bill to interview. He has really uncovered a lot and has sought assistance from the highest legal forum of attorneys to develop remedies.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

jackovesk (29th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (29th November 2011), Ria (29th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th November 2011), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Jack
    Love Red Ice. I'm a member but had overlooked this interview. Just enjoyed listening to the first hour. Thanks again Jack for nudging me to have a listen. Learning something new everyday. Getting ready for round 2

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

jackovesk (29th November 2011), Ria (29th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

This was a great interview on Red Ice.

I have been researching some of this material myself and have lately been astounded to find some interesting facts about the Byzantines. The two most important structures on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem seem to have actually been built by the Byzantine Emperors Justinian I and Justinian II. The Al Aqsa Mosque was built as the Church of St. Mary of Justinian by Justinian I. Justinian I was famous for building octagonal christian churches in europe. This is the same building later used by the Knights Templar when they occupied the Temple Mount in the twelfth century.

Though Jerusalem was controlled by Muslims at the time of the construction of the octagonal Dome of the Rock records indicate Byzantine artisans and engineers assisted the Muslims in its construction. Apparently the Byzantines and Muslims were kind of cozy at this early point in Islam and actually asked Justinian II for help in this matter. Undoubtedly Justinian II manipulated the Muslims into building a form that had been valued by Justinian I for Christian Churches.

In addition the NE facet of the octagon creates an azimuth on the globe that points to the obelisk at the center of St. Peter's square at the Vatican. St. Peter's points a line right back to the DOTR by using the obelisk as a datum and the ESE windrose marker to form an azimuth. The Dome of the Rock and St. Peter's square point at each other from over 1300 miles away. The Byzantines also may have manipulated the Muslims by having an Egyptian Obelisk placed in Mecca. This obelisk was removed only about two years ago and was previously stoned by pilgrims in Mecca. This makes Mecca one of the cities in the world that has an Egyptian obelisk.

Justinian II has an interesting link to the Khazars. Justinian II is the only Roman Emperor who was deposed and regained the crown. He did this by marrying a Khazarian Jewish woman who was the daughter of their ruler and parlaying this alliance into regaining the throne. I have wondered if this meant that Justianian II was considered a Jew also. It does mean their son was a Jew and his lineage is very foggy and hard to trace. This alliance with the Khazars is interesting in light of Justinian II involvement in building the Dome of the Rock that is on the Temple Mount that is valued by Jews. He was married to a Jew when it was built.

The kicker here is that all of this led to the creation of the Holy Roman Empire and explains why the Aachen Cathedral's interior resembles the Dome of the Rock. This also indicates the reasons why the Turks and Germans have always been allied with each other until the end of WWI. The truth is out there if you look.

This will be a chapter in my next book and there is a full length article at Survivalcell.blogspot.com on this subject.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

jackovesk (30th November 2011), Ria (29th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The first hour was fascinating. I would like to hear a more in depth expansion of those ideas. There is some serious gold here.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    The first hour was fascinating. I would like to hear a more in depth expansion of those ideas. There is some serious gold here.
    Here's another interview of Frank O'Collins, nearly two hours long, dated February 2011
    Secret Sovereignty, Roman Canon Law, Legal System
    http://awakentothetruth.com/latest-v...w-the-khazars/
    I am listening to it now. The audio quality is good, and the interviewer, Chris Helder, of Awaken To The Truth seems to be an experienced radio interviewer, in the style of Veritas (Mel Fabergas) or Red Ice Radio. It focuses on the current legal structure more than on history or Romans.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th December 2011 at 02:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011), ktlight (5th December 2011), Limor Wolf (5th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011), Muzz (6th December 2011), Woody (5th December 2011), YvonneG (10th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

the cult of law is apparently draconian in origin, AFAIK.

Disclaimer: I have not read or heard any of this stuff, yet.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

thanks for the link jack...I am just starting to listen.
    the origin of law...Frank is saying, begins with "design of the law, the speaking of law". so our word was our bond. Spoken.
    to write law was to break the bond of initiation. considered an abomination!
    ...In the beginning was the word: logos...
    we surely need to deeply understand the layers of social control, dissolving slave-mentality, so this will be is a worthy listen....
    so thus far makes sense your comment, Carmody, this being Draconian- perhaps not in origin, however...
    Law/government/Romans not so favourable toward women.
    in one word: Patriarchal.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

jackovesk (11th December 2011), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Frank O'Collins - The Roman Cult, Law & The Khazars

November 24, 2011

Frank O'Collins Great Great Grandfather was an ex-Attorney General of Australia...

Some excellent insights as to where the origins of 'Law & Theology' began...

Quote Part 1: The Roman Cult, Law & The Khazars

Frank'O Collins is an author and futurist having developed over 60 web sites on global issues and solutions. 25 years ago, Frank started collecting and working on the ideas that eventually became UCADIA. Since then, Frank has completed a range of books, patents, and models covering a vast array of subjects. Frank's current focus is finishing the 22 books of Canon law, based on the "Restore the Law Project," aimed at challenging the root of Roman Vatican law, 500 years since Martin Luther first challenged the authority of the Vatican and its commercial allies. Frank will talk about UCADIA, the Roman cult, law, sovereignty, history of the Venetians, the Khazarians and other related global issues. Topics Discussed: the Roman law system, Egypt, naming, power, Ebla, Yahudi, Menashe, Etruscans, occupation, Latin, cursive, land, registers, Khazaria, King Tut, Justinian, Belarus, genetic anomaly, black plague, bubonic plague, city of Ur, Satanism, Lilith, magic, true soul vs. counterfeit soul, Amarites and more.

Part 2: The 144 Truths & The Sabbateans

We proceed with Frank O'Collins in our second hour talking about Martin Luther, the Protestant Reformation, the protest against the Vatican, Ritus Verum and the 144 Truths. Frank mentions the positive aspects of Occupy Wall Street. Then, we discuss the "land pirates," the Khazars, the Sabbateans and their cult leader Sabbatai Zevi. We attempt to find the origin of the banking system and bring up Zürich and the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland. Later, O'Collins tells us about the concept of "the covenant of one heaven", a year long period lasting from December 21 2011 to December 21st 2012, which he calls "Judgment Day." He says therein lies a warning to the elite. Topics Discussed: Martin Luther, firebombing of Dresden, Ritus Verum, the 144 truths, Occupy Wall Street, Roman cult, land pirates, Meneshe, Catholics, Sabbatai Zevi, the Icelandic volcano eruption of 1783, Bank of International Settlements, technology, genetic manipulation, dystopian future, "Judgment Day" and the "Covenant of one Heaven."

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111124.php
    http://www.ucadia.com/
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...masterId=90342
    Here is the Hour 1 of 2

Red Ice Radio - The Roman Cult, Law & The Khazars Part 1

Here is some more of his work...

Ritus Verum 144 Truths - Frank O'Collins

UCADIA: Frank O'Collins Explains Trusts

Hello Jackovesk,

REVIEW OF LEGAL CLAIMS OF FRANK O'COLLINS.

I have a Juris Doctorate Degree in Law and 30 years experience as a practicing attorney. I have handled literally thousands and thousands of cases. Suffice it to say that I actually know what I'm talking about.

Look, I love a good scandal or conspiracy as much as the next guy.

But, the reality is that the claims of Frank O'Collins are not only false, they are utterly delusional.

I thought that you should know.

Best Regards,

Snoop

OTHER FAKE LEGAL EXPERTS

For the hoaxes of DEBORAH TAVARES, Google "the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares" (in quotes) or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...016#post226016

For the hoaxes of ANTHONY WILLIAMS, Google "Anthony Williams Hoax" (in quotes) or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...-Troy-Williams)

For the hoaxes of ROD CLASS, Google "Rod Class And His Many Hoaxes" (in quotes) or click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...70#post1174970

For the hoaxes of CARL MILLER, Google "Carl Miller Hoax" (in quotes) or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...161#post229161

For the hoaxes of EDDIE CRAIG, Google "Eddie Craig" AND "Former Deputy Sheriff Hoax" (BOTH phrases in separate quotes) or click here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

For the hoaxes of DEBRA JONES, Google "Debra Jones Hoax" or click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...352#post230352;
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bra-Jones-Hoax.

+ Reply to Thread