+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terrorist

1. Link to Post #1
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terrorist

Greetings members of avalon who aren't one of those bad words that get me in trouble.
    Check this out.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Default Re: ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terror

Hay, I have seen the facilities At Guantanamo Bay.That is a very nice prison. State of the art! The inmates have Play Stations, & other game
    systems. Inmates have really nice Gym and equipment They also have cable tv In all the cells, Arrows painted on the floor point towards mecca!
    Im just saying there has been quite a lot of light shed on that prison and its pretty much under a constant microscope.
    And I also hear the food is really up to par.Hell Ive stayed in hotels with less luxury lol

Just throwing a few nuggets out there
    Last edited by jagman; 30th November 2011 at 06:13.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Kiki (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), Reinhard (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011), toothpick (30th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terror

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Greetings members of avalon who aren't one of those bad words that get me in trouble.
    Check this out.

Surely this is an all nuggets on deck kind of a post, ya nugget!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Be careful with the nuggets jagman.
    And you too, modwiznuggetry.

6. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Hay, I have seen the facilities At Guantanamo Bay.That is a very nice prison. State of the art! The inmates have Play Stations, & other game
    systems. Inmates have really nice Gym and equipment They also have cable tv In all the cells, Arrows painted on the floor point towards mecca!
    Im just saying there has been quite a lot of light shed on that prison and its pretty much under a constant microscope.
    And I also hear the food is really up to par.Hell Ive stayed in hotels with less luxury lol

Just throwing a few nuggets out there
    Gee, you make it sound like an all expenses paid vacation for life. Is it for Islamonuggets only or can Xtianuggets go there too?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Be careful with the nuggets jagman.
    And you too, modwiznuggetry.
    Do you mean having even less than 7 days worth of nuggets can make you a suspected terronugget?

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

7 days running of McNuggets and you are a dead man walking anyway ...

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Caren (30th November 2011), D-Day (30th November 2011), Flash (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), jagman (30th November 2011), KosmicKat (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), mab777 (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), PurpleLama (30th November 2011), Reinhard (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011), RMorgan (30th November 2011), seko (30th November 2011), selinam (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011), toothpick (30th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

None of us should be surprised by these actions, in fact I fully expect them. They MUST do this and more, so they can follow through with their plans. Its going to get ugly.
    My Great Great(a bunch of greats) Grandfather signed the United States Constitution, and I can tell you that he and the rest of them would be very disappointed in us for allowing this country to be taken over by these people. When I think of what we had, and what we are now going into, it makes sick and angry,,, sometimes I well up with an emotion that I don't have a word for.
    We kicked these clowns out in 1776 with a very small % of the people rising up. Fed up with Colonialism, fed up with the BS, awake to the takeover happening right in front of them, fed up when they started to search women and children on the street, with their thugs in unifoms strutting about, searching homes for untaxed items etc etc. So here we go again, and they are aware of the danger, so they must go all the way or be crushed and they know it. The only question is, when will we know it...
    I do hope our Grandchildren remember our deeds proudly, and not as cowards who went willingly to the camps and furnaces with hat in hand. Perhaps this time we can free the whole world and not just the United States, that would be a cause worth making a sacrifice for would it not.
    Yes pray for ascensiontion and enlightenment, but prepare to make history if needed I say.

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

58andfixed (30th November 2011), Black Panther (30th November 2011), Calz (30th November 2011), ceetee9 (30th November 2011), crosby (30th November 2011), D-Day (30th November 2011), Flash (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), ghostrider (30th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (30th November 2011), jagman (30th November 2011), jcocks (30th November 2011), John Parslow (30th November 2011), Kiki (30th November 2011), Lefty Dave (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), NancyV (30th November 2011), NewFounderHome (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011), Selene (30th November 2011), toothpick (30th November 2011), undertheradar (30th November 2011), winnasboy (30th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    None of us should be surprised by these actions, in fact I fully expect them. They MUST do this and more, so they can follow through with their plans. Its going to get ugly.
    My Great Great(a bunch of greats) Grandfather signed the United States Constitution, and I can tell you that he and the rest of them would be very disappointed in us for allowing this country to be taken over by these people. When I think of what we had, and what we are now going into, it makes sick and angry,,, sometimes I well up with an emotion that I don't have a word for.
    We kicked these clowns out in 1776 with a very small % of the people rising up. Fed up with Colonialism, fed up with the BS, awake to the takeover happening right in front of them, fed up when they started to search women and children on the street, with their thugs in unifoms strutting about, searching homes for untaxed items etc etc. So here we go again, and they are aware of the danger, so they must go all the way or be crushed and they know it. The only question is, when will we know it...
    I do hope our Grandchildren remember our deeds proudly, and not as cowards who went willingly to the camps and furnaces with hat in hand. Perhaps this time we can free the whole world and not just the United States, that would be a cause worth making a sacrifice for would it not.
    Yes pray for ascensiontion and enlightenment, but prepare to make history if needed I say.
    Actually, you didn't kick them out.
    You paid them Danegeld and have ever since.
    ''They'' won and you lost.

12. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Attention all alphabet monitors. I eat out every night. That is all.

I hear Rush Limbaugh has at least 3 months of food stored at his place. I have suspected him all along of the most egregious terrobuttnuggetry.
    Last edited by modwiz; 30th November 2011 at 09:31.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

We could of done better, but it wasn't a total loss. Remember my cousin Andrew Jacksons dying words, " I killed the banks" and he did it with a lead ball and some powder. These guys did what they could back then, we must do better this time.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

58andfixed (30th November 2011), Calz (30th November 2011), D-Day (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), John Parslow (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), Reinhard (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

We could of done better, but it wasn't a total loss. Remember my cousin Andrew Jacksons dying words, " I killed the banks" and he did it with a lead ball and some powder. These guys did what they could back then, we must do better this time.
    ''They'' allowed the united snakes to ''win'' the military war and lose the financial war.
    They have had you by the short and curlies since the signing of the treaty of Paris.
    He may have killed the bank, but they still got him and have the lot of you now.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

SidNugget - the US are on track for self destruction.... 6 year olds being charged, now this - and you get into trouble for the nugget reference... when will the main stream "normal" people wake up!

Happy fringe dwelling everyone!
    Last edited by Wockey; 30th November 2011 at 06:55.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wockey For This Post:

58andfixed (30th November 2011), Calz (30th November 2011), Cartomancer (30th November 2011), D-Day (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), Kiki (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), Reinhard (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011), toothpick (30th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #13
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

''They'' allowed the united snakes to ''win'' the military war and lose the financial war.
    They have had you by the short and curlies since the signing of the treaty of Paris.
    He may have killed the bank, but they still got him and have the lot of you now.
    Fiddlesticks and puppynuggets, I hate when that happens.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wockey (here)
    SidNugget - the US are on track for self destruction.... 6 year olds being charged, now this - and you get into trouble for the nugget reference... when will the main steam "normal" people wake up!

Is ''surreal'' the word you were looking for?
    Amongst all the dirt and nuggets you were digging in?

20. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

SidNugget - the US are on track for self destruction.... 6 year olds being charged, now this - and you get into trouble for the nugget reference... when will the main steam "normal" people wake up!

Hi, my name is Sir Real. You can call me Al.

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Hello Al, do you want fries with those nugg.............erm, burgers?

22. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Hello Al, do you want fries with those nugg.............erm, burgers?
    No thanks. Perhaps I should have some of Rush's ocycontin so I can be as brain dead as the average American currently is. Please note the word 'currently'. I have hope.

23. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

just call me sir-perfluous -

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wockey For This Post:

58andfixed (30th November 2011), Calz (30th November 2011), D-Day (30th November 2011), Heyoka_11 (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011), selinam (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Maybe the revolt should start now and we will ALL just call each other nugget from now on, LOL. It has to start somewhere, it has to start somehow, why not now? heh heh. FREEDOOOM! ok Im going to bed now Im starting to get goofy

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Calz (30th November 2011), D-Day (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), Heyoka_11 (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), modwiz (30th November 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #20
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Goodonya you golden nugget!

Greetings to all from Western Nuggetlland, where we nuggets abound, and are quite happy that it is that way.

May it never change!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast