+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terrorist

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Default Re: ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terror

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Well, all I know is those nuggets in D.C. can have their dreams of ultimate nuggetry, but personally speaking, this nugget thinks they are heading 90 mph towards a brick wall. Interesting, I fit every terrorist category the judge listed except for the missing nuggets one...I mean fingers. Oh well, when the nugget hits the fan and nuggets with guns come to take people's stored nuggets, it may dawn on them that more folks have a pair of nuggets than they had counted on.

Then again, not to divert this fine thread off course by getting all philosophical and such, but as Shakespeare so aptly put it: "All the world's a nugget."
    Fred you are being way too polite here, you said those "nuggets" in Washington D.C .... how about a*ssholes , for starters ! heheheh

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Sebastion (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terror

My god , you Americans better head to the hills after this bill passes , wooooaaa this is heavy duty stuff here , this is what the 3rd reich did !

We are already monitored on here i am dead sure of that , ppl who go on Alex jones , ATS.com ,also ., the Gov on sunday took down 130 websites under that internet security act .

In my opinion this bill states , that anyone who opposes the GOVERNMENT will be deemed a terrorist and will be held without due process ! This one goes far beyond the patriot act even !

Those Fema camps and stacks of millions upon millions of coffins popping up around the U.S in 2007 ish that we saw on youtube , well im sorry to say this but this goes hand in hand with this bill !!

America REBEL NOW

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    My god , you Americans better head to the hills after this bill passes , wooooaaa this is heavy duty stuff here , this is what the 3rd reich did !

We are already monitored on here i am dead sure of that , ppl who go on Alex jones , ATS.com ,also ., the Gov on sunday took down 130 websites under that internet security act .

In my opinion this bill states , that anyone who opposes the GOVERNMENT will be deemed a terrorist and will be held without due process ! This one goes far beyond the patriot act even !

Those Fema camps and stacks of millions upon millions of coffins popping up around the U.S in 2007 ish that we saw on youtube , well im sorry to say this but this goes hand in hand with this bill !!

America REBEL NOW
    Erm, no.
    Neither the Reich or the USSR ever did something like this.
    They both held trials, even show trials, but no one got detained like this.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

yes you are correct Sid, but what I meant was Jew being forced into slavery .

The U.S.S.R how they starved the Ukraine in the 1930's , besides the pint yes but ........

what i meant here is the Tyranical behavior behind it all

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    yes you are correct Sid, but what I meant was Jew being forced into slavery .

The U.S.S.R how they starved the Ukraine in the 1930's , besides the pint yes but ........

what i meant here is the Tyranical behavior behind it all
    Got ya.
    On that point you would be correct then.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I have way more than six days worth of nuggets stored. I also have a months worth of food and water. OOPs! I spilled the beans. I will now have a DHS storm trooper visiting me.

This is a serious one folks. We have the airport searches. We now have roadblocks and checkpoints. There are bands of citizen snitches that work for police and sheriffs departments (yes they have coopted neighborhood watch). I am listening to Alex Jones telling about how the new Homeland Security bill includes the legal killing and kidnapping of American Citizens. They are talking about censoring the web.

Again, this is like a badly produced WWII movie. Papers Please!!? Off to the Fema camps with you! Debtor's prison.

All of this is the largest pile of effluvia I have ever witnessed in my life. We are being made defacto slaves to acts of terrorism that were either perpetrated or allowed to happen. Each "underwear bomber" has clear evidence that they were assisted. A lawyer witnessed them putting the underwear bomber on the plane so they cancelled the portion of the trial in which he was scheduled to testify! It is all so rigged that I can't believe it. The Gestapo has arrived. Each local police and Sheriff's office has a "homeland security offcier" or they don't get the federal funds. They are blackmailing our local cops to be Nazi's for them. Assault vehicles, riot gear, automatic weapons and all the fascist anti-american "advice" that all these former Military intelligence wags can muster. God knows what real influence they have over what goes on.

Let's face it. Most of us here and a few others are the only ones aware of all this. I think only about 5% of the population is "awake." This is disturbing and really scary. If you have followed the history of the last 200 years alone you will see that this is leading to a genocide or mass warfare. They are teaching the Sheeple to beware of us. This is being slowly done so they can attain their goals with our disarming us. This pattern has always led to this. At the same time they are making anyone who speaks up look like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Look what they've been doing to Icke in the press lately.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

conk (30th November 2011), eric charles (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I have way more than six days worth of nuggets stored. I also have a months worth of food and water. OOPs! I spilled the beans. I will now have a DHS storm trooper visiting me.

This is a serious one folks. We have the airport searches. We now have roadblocks and checkpoints. There are bands of citizen snitches that work for police and sheriffs departments (yes they have coopted neighborhood watch). I am listening to Alex Jones telling about how the new Homeland Security bill includes the legal killing and kidnapping of American Citizens. They are talking about censoring the web.

Again, this is like a badly produced WWII movie. Papers Please!!? Off to the Fema camps with you! Debtor's prison.

All of this is the largest pile of effluvia I have ever witnessed in my life. We are being made defacto slaves to acts of terrorism that were either perpetrated or allowed to happen. Each "underwear bomber" has clear evidence that they were assisted. A lawyer witnessed them putting the underwear bomber on the plane so they cancelled the portion of the trial in which he was scheduled to testify! It is all so rigged that I can't believe it. The Gestapo has arrived. Each local police and Sheriff's office has a "homeland security offcier" or they don't get the federal funds. They are blackmailing our local cops to be Nazi's for them. Assault vehicles, riot gear, automatic weapons and all the fascist anti-american "advice" that all these former Military intelligence wags can muster. God knows what real influence they have over what goes on.

Let's face it. Most of us here and a few others are the only ones aware of all this. I think only about 5% of the population is "awake." This is disturbing and really scary. If you have followed the history of the last 200 years alone you will see that this is leading to a genocide or mass warfare. They are teaching the Sheeple to beware of us. This is being slowly done so they can attain their goals with our disarming us. This pattern has always led to this. At the same time they are making anyone who speaks up look like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Look what they've been doing to Icke in the press lately.
    Hit the nail on the head Cartomancer

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th November 2011), Fred Steeves (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member cacklingmuse's Avatar
    Thanks

the only thing in the way of this amendment passing is a veto from Obama! yep.. doesn't look good at all. and, uh, speaking of Obama....
    Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War | EUTimes.net
    [http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/obama...pares-for-war/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cacklingmuse For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I knew Paul would be a dead man walking

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th November 2011), Guaxini (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Ohhhh follow the source of that article cacklingmuse , it leads you straight to Sorcha Faal ..... info to be taken with the whole salt shaker . but i do not retract my statement that Paul is a dead man walking , i think we all knew that for a while now .

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1542.htm

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

cacklingmuse (30th November 2011), Cartomancer (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), PurpleLama (30th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cacklingmuse (here)
    the only thing in the way of this amendment passing is a veto from Obama! yep.. doesn't look good at all. and, uh, speaking of Obama....
    Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War | EUTimes.net
    [http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/obama...pares-for-war/
    Here is the original source for this story.
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1542.htm
    Sorcha Faalnuggetry again.

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member cacklingmuse's Avatar
    Thanks

thank-you oh wise ones.... this is why I shouldn't post with sleep nuggets in my eyes...!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cacklingmuse For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), Siberia9 (30th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

he and every other person who dares to challenge the federal reserve.

23. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Anyone thanking Cartomancer for his brillant take on current affairs must surely go on some list, eh?

Er, ah, here's the obligatory Nugget reference. And not the fake, spongey, formed chicken nuggets either! I'm taking real nuggets. "Man he has a huge set of nuggets to flaunt his 1 year supply of preps in the face of the authorities".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3