+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

jim humbles newsletter today explains the benefits of the new way to take MMS. the CDS - clorine dioxide solution.

the following link will take you to the - MMS FORUM - with a 10 minute utube video and discussion by people applying the new methods.

http://genesis2forum.org/index.php?o...8260&Itemid=66

enjoy the new improved way to use MMS ... kev
    Last edited by kevlor; 30th November 2011 at 08:08. Reason: omitted the link

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd January 2013), Anchor (4th December 2011), Arrowwind (7th December 2011), bennycog (30th November 2011), Carmody (4th December 2011), Cjay (1st December 2011), Deneon (3rd January 2013), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2011), Equatorial Eyes (3rd January 2013), eva08 (3rd January 2013), Flash (3rd January 2013), GaelVictor (5th December 2011), hohoemi (6th February 2012), Lost N Found (28th October 2014), motherlove (4th December 2011), Realeyes (30th November 2011), Reinhard (3rd January 2013), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013), sandy (5th December 2011), shadowstalker (26th January 2013), Taurean (30th November 2011), Watching from Cyprus (1st December 2011), WhiteFeather (4th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

great because i have not been able to hold it down thank you heaps for this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: MMS - tasteless and odourless. the new CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)

geesh, I just joined that mms forum and they sent me a link to activate my account and when I did a big red box came on and said my access was denied or I didnt yet activate my account.

anyone know what it up with that? there is no way to contact a forum administrator there..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

arrowwind - check your pm.

i had the same problem, but the next day, a email from the moderator of the forum,
    explained they need to vet new members, so you should get a similar email soon ... kev

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

bumping this up for anybody who might otherwise miss it.

i have made up the new CDS - chlorine dioxide solution - and it works a treat.

very easy to do, the link above will take you to the video that explains how.

cheers ... kev

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets be honest here about mms, but hype was bigger than the expected results..right? People i know who used it meticulously had less than spectacular results. And I havent seen much great testimony going viral. Just my observation.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2013), fourty-two (27th October 2014), Miller (13th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

your attitude noted - wiremu - i will just -- agree to disagree ... kev

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Its not my attitude at all, just the observation from my viewpoint has been less than the results i anticipated. As you say, lets agree to disagree

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2013), TargeT (3rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Fantastic - thanks for this!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Well I think that if you use mms for diseases that are not of a parasite or microbe cause you will have less than spectacular results. That being said the use of mms is indicating that perhaps many more diseases than we thought have significant microbial involvement including some that are classified as autoimmune disorders... including diabetes for some people. It may also help alleviate diseases caused by heavy metal toxicity as it does detox some metals as revealed by hair analysis studies.

Recently in my neck of the woods a little boy had a serious rash all over his body. Antibiotics were prescribed which indicates that the doctor thought it was a bacterial skin infection, but the family chose to use mms instead. He was cured in just a few days.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 4th December 2011 at 22:29.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Carmody (4th December 2011), fourty-two (27th October 2014), kevlor (5th December 2011), modwiz (4th December 2011), penn (9th November 2014), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Very simple:

Unsweetened cranberry juice.

(no ascorbic acid, no sugars added)

I can't say it enough times.

I've done up to..just to say I tested it..over 20 drops, with only 3.5-oz of unsweetened cranberry juice.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bennycog (5th December 2011), conk (27th January 2013), Flash (3rd January 2013), fourty-two (27th October 2014), modwiz (4th December 2011), Reinhard (3rd January 2013), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013), ulli (26th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

carmody you treasure thanx..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think that I would add to my above post that mms clearly fortifies the blood improving the immune system clearly indicated with exam of RBC and WBC with dark field microscopy.. so with improved blood you will have better immune response and better oxygen supply to all cells which of course theoretically will improve general health even in issues not related to microbial invasion.

Geesh, I wish some real studies were done on this stuff.

https://youtube.com/watch?v==player_embedded#!
    People are working on how to mix everything to get the optimum ppm solution of CDS which has not yet been established. The opinon is that it will be somewhere between 150 to 500 ppm. You will need some kind of tool to measure this.. Ill give details on dosage when when I know but the general thought is about one cc per dose. Apparrently people are tolerating this product much better than the old mix. Please consider this information only at this point. I need to provide more clarification on dosage... so please be patient and dont try this yet.

hot plate
    pot or coffee pot
    one 2 ounce baby bottle with plastic nipple
    one 8 ounce baby bottle
    one hard plastic line
    vessel to hold ice water and 8 ounce bottle
    Two 4 ounce bottles with tight lids to hold CDS
    One ounce of MMS 28% solution
    One ounce of citric acid 50% solution
    Funnel
    candy thermometer, digital (best buy found in Harbor Freight)

This is a video of the man who developed the process for Jim. This man uses normal saline to make the CDS. It seems that Jim does not think this is necessary. I will try to get clarification. Saline would certianly be of choice if you were going to inject it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v==related
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 5th December 2011 at 10:31.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

GaelVictor (5th December 2011), kevlor (6th December 2011), ROMANWKT (1st February 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Very simple:

(no ascorbic acid, no sugars added)

I can't say it enough times.

I've done up to..just to say I tested it..over 20 drops, with only 3.5-oz of unsweetened cranberry juice.
    That would probably be a bad idea as cranberries contain 10 mg of vitamine C per 100 grams, and as you know vit.C catches away the chlorine dioxide, which is the working component of MMS.
    I would suggest applejuice from the big stores, definately no vit.C in them and takes away the horrible taste.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Well I think that if you use mms for diseases that are not of a parasite or microbe cause you will have less than spectacular results. That being said the use of mms is indicating that perhaps many more diseases than we thought have significant microbial involvement including some that are classified as autoimmune disorders... including diabetes for some people. It may also help alleviate diseases caused by heavy metal toxicity as it does detox some metals as revealed by hair analysis studies.

Recently in my neck of the woods a little boy had a serious rash all over his body. Antibiotics were prescribed which indicates that the doctor thought it was a bacterial skin infection, but the family chose to use mms instead. He was cured in just a few days.
    Thanks Arrowind. That is interesting. I truly want to believe the results are above and beyond what I've researched and there have been some "good" outcomes. Because like all of us, we are so angry at what the the elites are withholding from us in the form of "cures", and that something like MMS would come along and be, if I may say - our saving grace from disease. I like everyone else on this open minded forum are searching deep and wide for the mysteries that behold us, and something like a great non conventional cure is always welcoming and encouraging. Out of interest (my son also occasionally gets skin infections), how was the MMS administered to get the desired result? Thank you.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hey there Wiremu2011. I have taken it - its absolutely disgusting after a while - but extremely effective. There are some truely miraculous reports inlcuding from my own family and appears to have cured my cuzzie of breast cancer.

I have to say I didnt find it good for atopic dermatitis / eczema - sometimes the Docs have the goods and steroids are the way to go. Also not great for foot fungus (YEW - I know). Not sure what your son has technically speaking. You apply it directly to the area - maybe a spray on wait 5 mins and rinse off (like for sunburn). Its also THE best for mozzie bites

For any pussy thing on the body I have to go with home made colliodal silver. Will even cure a boil not yet ready - if you catch my drift. (have to soak a gauze and cover it overnight) at 20ppm

MMS for burns tho, specifically oil splatters - all the way

This is my experience thus far.

Give it a shot but bring on the new "tasteless" receipe
    Last edited by witchy1; 5th December 2011 at 11:30.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    how was the MMS administered to get the desired result? Thank you.
    Sorry I dont know. If it were me I would have taken it orally and done a topical spray that would be rinsed off after 3 minutes. I might also have considered a tub bath with it in it. It can be rough on tender skin sometimes so you dont want to leave it on very long. Jim humbles website tells may protocols for different kinds of applications.

I've used it for many things over the last 4 years

My son had a huge red boil on his but. He thought it was a spider bit. Topical mms got rid of it in short order.. I used it for spider bit recently and it dried the ulcer up in less than 2 days.

I have a friend who has pretty well gotten rid of crohns disease with it but he also uses low dose naltrexone.. But he said the gut symptoms went with the mms.. the naltrexone keeps them away.

Many canses of eczema are caused by allergy, which mms is not that effective with.

Its so hard to say what will cure what at times. I have seen cases where mms cured psoriasis but when I did mms it didnt touch the psoriasis I had, not even a little bit. Only vitamin D3 got rid of it.

witchy, you should try to get your cuzzie to post her cancer cure story on Jim Humbles website in the testimonial section. I've heard of at least 4 breast cancer cures with mms now.. www.jimhumble.biz

32. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

This procedure will make your MMS much easier to take ( doesnt taste as bad) and works just as good as you are used too

You will need,

1 small baby bottle
    1 aquarium airpump
    1 mason jar, 2 holes poked in lid
    some airhose for the pump
    MMS
    Activator
    eggtimer ( 20 minutes does it for me)
    some music ( i used Lee Perry and Mad Proffessor for the occasion "super ape inna good shape)
    happy artwork worksurface
    happy test tubes to make things more fun
    3 cocktail umbrellas.
    1 partypopper ( succes must be celebrated)

What you do!

Cut 2 tight slits in the babybottle top, cut off your airhose at an angle for easy insertion, insert, stick other side of hose in airpump, cut of another piece of airhose, insert in bottletop on opposite side, drill two tight holes in the lid of the mason jar, insert the secondhose through the lid, fill jar with water, screw top on and push hose through till hits bottom on jar, drop 25 drops of activator and MMS in the baby bottle, screw bottle on top of bottle, shake, plug airpump in, bubble away for 20 minutes ( set egg times) you are done. ( your water has turned yellow now)

Poor water in 1 liter bottle, divide bottle in pieces of 1/8 ( start in the middle, use sharpy), drink 1/8 every hour.

BYEBYE nasty bugs, do not come back please.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	13.1.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	19841   Click image for larger version

Name:	023.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	19842   Click image for larger version

Name:	34.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	19844   Click image for larger version

Name:	054.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	19845  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 27th October 2014 at 20:57.

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I appreciate the effort, but my God that music is annoying. I would much rather have heard you explaining what you were doing.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (29th December 2012), chiki (29th December 2012), jjjones (29th December 2012), seko (29th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    I appreciate the effort, but my God that music is annoying. I would much rather have heard you explaining what you were doing.
    Turn your sound off and read my description will work too.

Thank you, have a nice day too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast