+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

Realeyes that was absolutely beautiful. I completely agree. We are here to learn to love and help those around us.

My heart goes out to Alex. Most of the time having contact only causes more harm than good. You have no proof of your experiences expect a wonderful memory and your word. I have come to believe that the experience itself teaches us so much more than we could ever learn on our own. To those lucky enough to have contact it opens up a universe of possibilities.

Much love to Alex for his courage in the face of such hardships from my entire family.
    Love fiercely, live passionately, take nothing for granted.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J0urney For This Post:

1derer (5th December 2011), Realeyes (4th December 2011), Ria (8th December 2011), Snowbird (4th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

My Friends,

Alex Collier will be giving us an update on his situation (and the future of our world) on this Thursday's episode of The Unicus Radio Hour (12/8/2011).
    Please use this link to listen live from 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. eastern:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour
    Or, you can use the same link to download a copy of the show later as an MP3.
    If you want to speak with Alex, the call in number is: (646) 200-3390
    However, I expect that there will be a lot of people calling in and not enough time (2 hours) or bandwith to handle all the calls.
    I will do my best to allow as many people as possible to speak with Alex.
    Rest assured that this will not be the last time Alex is invited to appear on my show... or other talk shows.
    And, Alex told me that he intends to thank everyone personally that has assisted him in his hour of need.

Please forward this message to your friends.

Radiantly,

Robert M. Stanley
    editor/author/host
    http://www.unicusmagazine.com/
    We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Post:

astrid (11th December 2011), cloud9 (8th December 2011), Daft Ada (11th December 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (13th December 2011), Enquiring1 (11th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (8th December 2011), Fred Steeves (7th December 2011), karelia (10th December 2011), Lita (23rd December 2011), Marin (9th December 2011), Realeyes (8th December 2011), Ria (8th December 2011), SHAPE (8th December 2011), Snowbird (8th December 2011), Unified Serenity (10th December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #103

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

astrid (12th December 2011), karelia (10th December 2011), Ria (8th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Alex Collier Aid Project
    Posted on November 29, 2011 by mr_unicus
    UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2011

My friend Alex has been receiving your thoughts and prayers and aid. Although he is in the process of rebuilding his life, on December 8 Alex took time to appear on my radio show to publicly thank everyone that has assisted him and to give an update on his life and what he feels the future holds for mankind on this planet. Here is the link to listen to the show.

Thank you all very much for your efforts to assist Alex in his hour of need.

Last edited by robert; 9th December 2011 at 17:33.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Post:

astrid (12th December 2011), Daft Ada (11th December 2011), Enquiring1 (11th December 2011), karelia (10th December 2011), Marin (9th December 2011), marko (9th December 2011), Realeyes (9th December 2011), Ria (10th December 2011), SHAPE (11th December 2011), Snowbird (10th December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (10th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by robert (here)

I liked the caller who suggested Alex and Icke (and Wilcock) join for mega lectures!

I'd replace Wilcock with Maxwell and Tsarion.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Ria (24th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Alex is a true spirit all the way. Simply love this guy, one of my top favorites. Sending you some Energy and $American Rubles$.

PS: It would be awesome if Alex Collier Joined Avalon. I'm going to ask him in writing if he would consider joining Project Avalon, to the below address, see what happens. Hey you never know!

I Hope this is the correct address:

Alex Collier
    PO box 795
    Morrison, CO 80465
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th December 2011 at 12:45.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (10th December 2011), Snowbird (10th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Alex Coller is amazing man!! alot of his stuff really connected with my thought, the more i listen to him the more i find how incredible his message is especially with responsibility. Wish him well and bless Alex. Alex is one of the reason i'm truly awake and aware.

"Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born?" -Alex Collier
    Last edited by apokalypse; 10th December 2011 at 06:03.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

karelia (10th December 2011), Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

That interview was positively uplifting in so many ways, thank you!

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

I must say I enjoyed the update from Alex. Very glad to see our help is hitting home base for him. Very promising times ahead but there does seem to be a sense of urgency now. My opinion.. The next few months I feel are going to be crazy so we all need to remember stick together and don't fall apart.. Thanks Alex and of course Robert Stanley for getting the message out to help.
    Hope to see defending sacred 2 released and maybe Alex could give us a pdf of it when ready if he has done some work on it. That would be a treat!! All my best everyone! Chucky

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PS: Also for you Alex... Yes there are many listening!!!!
    Quote Posted by Chucky (here)
    I must say I enjoyed the update from Alex. Very glad to see our help is hitting home base for him. Very promising times ahead but there does seem to be a sense of urgency now. My opinion.. The next few months I feel are going to be crazy so we all need to remember stick together and don't fall apart.. Thanks Alex and of course Robert Stanley for getting the message out to help.
    Hope to see defending sacred 2 released and maybe Alex could give us a pdf of it when ready if he has done some work on it. That would be a treat!! All my best everyone! Chucky

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011), WhiteFeather (10th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

This Ads credence to what David Wilcock and Ben Fulford speak of with reverence to The DUMBS: Alex Collier speaks of The D.U.M.B.S. being blown up as being partially true At The 39 minute mark on the Radio Hr. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (24th December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

I look forward to reading this thread, which I've just taken a quick look at, tomorrow.
    I've always liked Alex and am sorry to hear of his financial and personal woes.
    What he shared with us about the origins of the human race and our importance in the scheme of things gave me a big self-worth boost some years back, at a time when I really needed it.
    Whether it was accurate or not isn't really that important to me, it was the purity of his intent, and the fact that he was speaking from his heart, was what counted.
    I am sending him love and well wishes.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

astrid (11th December 2011), Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Bump! This road needs paving.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

karelia (12th December 2011), Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (24th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

I wish I could help. I'm barely making it myself though.
    I brought my nephew and family into my household a few months ago, so I'm stretched...thin.
    He and I share the same last name. ( Alex Collier)
    Consider this a bump, the least I can do.
    Last edited by bodhii71; 12th December 2011 at 01:14.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

marko (11th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011), WhiteFeather (11th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Hey bodhii71 - I like your avatar ...it reminds me of when in one of Alex's lectures he talks about dolphins (and wales?) originate from the Sirius star system I think.

He said they were highly advanced - more so than us - and they were here to help the planet - just don't recall how... but yeah that was pretty cool to know.

Humpty Bumpty!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

bodhii71 (12th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Can anyone tell me if in any of the recent interviews with Alex, he went into the topic that Fulford and Wilcock have been telling us about, of the DUMBs being disabled?
    And if so, which interview?
    Thanks!

Never mind. He discusses it in this interview:
    and Tolec also calls in and makes some comments.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th December 2011 at 01:30.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ria (20th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thumbs up Re: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2011

My friend Alex has been receiving your thoughts and prayers and aid. Although he is in the process of rebuilding his life, on December 8 Alex took time to appear on my radio show to publicly thank everyone that has assisted him and to give an update on his life and what he feels the future holds for mankind on this planet. Here is the link to listen to the show.

Dear Robert,
    Thank you so much for all that you do. When I listened to your recent interviews with Alex I felt your warmth and love just shine through in every word you expressed – your wisdoms are quite profound! You’re friendship with Alex is very special and heartwarming.

I also give a BIG Thank You and hug to Alex Collier; his love and humbleness during these difficult times left me without words and much to contemplate. I am so pleased he is no longer suffering outside in the cold and now holds hope for his future. I can’t wait for his next book. He will remain in my prayers until he is walking on ‘Gold’ again.

Also your Shaman friend, WOW! Another loving person with so many wisdoms.

I thank and salute all three of you for ‘walking your talk’ in these turbulent times, holding steadfast the torch of unconditional love and passion spreading inspiration, light, truth and hope out there for a sleeping humanity to awaken. You are truly an inspiration!

God Bless you ALL!

Ps. Also a Thank You for Tolec and all the grand work he is doing sharing the hopeful Andromedan message regarding the spiritual changes we are living in here on Earth.
    Last edited by Realeyes; 12th December 2011 at 09:00.

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I couldn't send anything financially, but I did send some positive thoughts and healing energy. Alex with his kindness of sharing his Andromedan friends with us, has in many ways changed my life in a very positive light, definitely one of the main catalyst for my awakening. And, also the information has put some very important questions in my life with answers. His work also has inspired me to, reigniting my creative energies. And, certainly giving me a whole new perspective of what's right in the universe when I knew what I was seeing, hearing etc (from unawakend others, and school) was wrong. It is just one perspective, but it resonates with me on so many levels.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Realeyes (13th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    Hey bodhii71 - I like your avatar ...it reminds me of when in one of Alex's lectures he talks about dolphins (and wales?) originate from the Sirius star system I think.

He said they were highly advanced - more so than us - and they were here to help the planet - just don't recall how... but yeah that was pretty cool to know.

Humpty Bumpty!
    Do you mean Delphinus?
    http://www.constellationsofwords.com...Delphinus.html

It is good to here AC is doing better! ~ it's tough all over.
    On that note I certainly hope a Defending Sacred Volume or volume's and other series to come in the near future.
    Why not now?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Ria (20th December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (16th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2011

Dear Robert,
    Thank you so much for all that you do. When I listened to your recent interviews with Alex I felt your warmth and love just shine through in every word you expressed – your wisdoms are quite profound! You’re friendship with Alex is very special and heartwarming.

I also give a BIG Thank You and hug to Alex Collier; his love and humbleness during these difficult times left me without words and much to contemplate. I am so pleased he is no longer suffering outside in the cold and now holds hope for his future. I can’t wait for his next book. He will remain in my prayers until he is walking on ‘Gold’ again.

Also your Shaman friend, WOW! Another loving person with so many wisdoms.

I thank and salute all three of you for ‘walking your talk’ in these turbulent times, holding steadfast the torch of unconditional love and passion spreading inspiration, light, truth and hope out there for a sleeping humanity to awaken. You are truly an inspiration!

God Bless you ALL!

Ps. Also a Thank You for Tolec and all the grand work he is doing sharing the hopeful Andromedan message regarding the spiritual changes we are living in here on Earth.
    Realeyes, thank you very much for those kind words but i'm not Robert Stanley, the radio host.
    i just share the first name...

but i will forward the comment to the proper owner...

Best regards

Robert

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Post:

Realeyes (21st December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast