+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

I haven't read to the end of this thread so my comments may not be up to date.. seems we all got the same emails from Robert. The 2nd interview Alex did with Robert said that he (Alex) was living now in a cheap small motel..so this is good and he is not freezing outside.

The Paypal works really well so have done that a couple of times now...I really hope somebody gives him a job soon. But in the mean time, we can help him as much as we can, he has given a lot of his life in being a messenger so I am happy to give some support now.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd December 2011), Realeyes (5th January 2012), Ria (24th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

Edited with quote

4. Link to Post #123
    Cape Verde Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    I am just curious, if this man chats with extra terrestrial life advanced life forms, can't they help him out?
    You would think that the space aliens could just drop him some gold or do some hocus pockus to send this man some cash or fortune. Perhaps he can give them a call on his shoe phone and ask Scotty to beam him up or have a pizza delivered. I bet they could get the pizza there in less than 30 minutes

You would think he could get welfare....etc....This man needs to empower himself. He lives in United States and he sure looks healthy to me. I'm sure Walmart would hire him, after all they tend to hire all different sorts of characters.

Myself, if I was going to send money to help someone out, I am going to help a child that is starving to death in a country where the USA has blocked the folks from food such as Iraq or Afghanistan.

OMG! Another wonderful comment from a compassionate, loving and caring human being who has "awaken" to the truth: we are all ONE. It's unbelievable! Do you really expect space aliens to bring gold for people?

I live in the States and I have been out of work for 6 months, things are not well here and no, we the people of the States are not the ones blocking other countries, that's the job of our government not ours!!!!

If you don't want to help, there's no need to say it, nobody needs to know!
    I don't want to sound like I'm pointing a finger at anyone but it is the People of the United States who elected their presidents to represent them, only to finally realize it's the GOVERNMENT/Establishments that have been running the show all along. I was raised in Canada and from a young age, knew that politics = bull****. People always felt ashamed that I never voted, and I can understand them but we all need to wake up and realize how valuable & beautiful WE are and not just US vs THEM.

I believe everything happens for a reason. Illuminati or not, some one was wise enough not to spoil us from the very begining. How can we understand what love is when we haven't experienced pain and suffering? From what I have understood, the Eye of the Pyramid seems to represent the Divine Oneness (Consciousness) that had to divide itself into many fractions in order to descend and live on Earth (Symbolism of the pyramid/triangle). We must learn to see ourselves in another to recognize that we are The One...

... as we approach the Golden Age of love, brotherhood, unity and integrity.

“It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.” - Chuck Palahniuk.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phil_7050 For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (24th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

For those who want to stay in contact with Alex Collier activities.

I got an email from M. Stanley who will be interviewing him this thursday, January 5th, here is the copy of that email:

Enjoy!

- Robert

"Friends,

Here is the link to the Unicus Radio Hour this Thursday, January 5, with my friend Alex Collier:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour
    This same link will allow access to the archive of that show.
    Feel free to send this to your list.
    Please call the show if you can.

Radiantly,

Robert Stanley
    host/producer"
    We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), DreamsInDigital (4th January 2012), Lita (5th January 2012), Logan (4th January 2012), Marin (4th January 2012), marko (4th January 2012), mountain_jim (4th January 2012), Realeyes (5th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

I look forward to listening to the show Mr. Stanley!!

I'm sending all my positive thoughts to Alex. As circumstances have it, I only discovered his work over the holidays. I have thus far listened to about 5 hours of his talks! I find him to be profoundly honest, kind, and genuine. I wish him and his beautiful children all the best.

I know things will improve for him in short order.

Stay strong, Alex!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

-I've removed this post-
    Last edited by Paa; 11th June 2013 at 23:11.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paa For This Post:

onawah (6th January 2012), ponda (5th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

I'm glad to hear Alex is fine at the moment.
    For free society!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Paa, Tolec (think that is the spelling)... he has been on Exopolitics with Alfred Webre a lot recently. Not sure why Alfred is interviewing this guy, something doesn't feel right....

If you want to listen to some of him with Alfred this link is either the 1st or 2nd interview.
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...-4d-earth.html

Didn't think of the point of Alex being closed down and this guy turning up.... this guy never shows his face either... he is 'covering his real life'

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lita For This Post:

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

@ Paa

I will try to answer your questions at least from my perspective. And, what I know about the situation.

The members of The Andromedan Council that talk to Tolec, are not the same ones that Talk to Alex Collier. Alex Collier has always been in contact with The Zenetea, but are commonly referred to as The Andromedans, It's like an interchangeable term there. The Andromedans told Alex, even they were talking to about 2-3 others aside from him. The Andromedan Council members that Tolec is talking to are from The Pleiadian Star Cluster, so being that he is talking to a different race, with likely a slightly different agenda they would be giving him slightly different information. The Andromedan Council members are talking to multiple different people through out the world. Likely the other contactees just either aren't coming forward or the information is not reaching the web. A good example, I've been in regular contact with Tau Cetians that are members of The Andromedan Council, Galactic Federation of Planets, and some other councils etc. But, I personally don't like to talk about the details with any but my closest friends, and even them I don't share what information is exchanged. Unless it's directly applied to their situation. I think really Tolec is just the most "putting himself out there" kind of thing, so he appears to be almost the "only one."

I don't think he's put out much "new stuff" that Alex hasn't already said, in some form or another. But, maybe if anything added some more specific details and expanded on things. Just, like a different perspective so to speak.

I don't think Alex was aware of Tolec either, but that would be most likely because the Zenetae - Moraney, and the Pleiadians probably aren't comparing notes on who they are or aren't talking to. And, Alex not having regular reliable internet sources etc probably didn't spend the time looking for other ones. Moraney would likely talk about who he's been in contact with but not the Pleiadians, and "comparing notes" is a great way to see just how genuine Tolec really is. While there may be some differences there would also be some similarities also.

Right now, as far as Tolec and even Alex , speaking for The Andromedan Council. I don't think either are doing it for the cool factor as anyone that has regular contact or even has been following Alex or many other Contacts for long term. There really is not a "cool" factor to it. And, The Andromedan Council are trying with the only options they have right now to get important information "to the terrans of planet earth" they can't do it themselves , ....yet. So they need to have Terran Representatives. When open disclosure and open contact become more mainstream and acceptable to the masses. Then, there wont be a need for Terran Representatives or Ambassadors or what ever you want to call the intermediaries.

I think you certainly need to trust your gut instincts and go with what is right and best for you. I have always looked at those two this way, when they are aligned with their answers, that just means second confirmation. When they are not aligned in their answers I have always felt/sensed etc that for me Alex Collier is the one to trust 'vs' Tolec. But, I don't think Tolec's intent is to discredit or spreed disinformation for harming Alex Collier, I just don't feel that about him. But, I don't think Tolec's 100% right with his answers either. And, it's entirely possible that he's trying to "ride the coat tails" of Alex at least somewhat. I suggest thinking about what the feel is you're getting and trying to suss it out further. It will help also in your own personal development and learning how to use your natural instincts and abilities. As I think everyone should.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 5th January 2012 at 17:11.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), Hughe (6th January 2012), Realeyes (8th January 2012), Spirithorse (6th January 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

On Roberts show today's Alex gave this new website for a book he is putting out....

http://zenmountainpublishing.com/

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th January 2012), Realeyes (8th January 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    I am just curious, if this man chats with extra terrestrial life advanced life forms, can't they help him out?
    You would think that the space aliens could just drop him some gold or do some hocus pockus to send this man some cash or fortune. Perhaps he can give them a call on his shoe phone and ask Scotty to beam him up or have a pizza delivered. I bet they could get the pizza there in less than 30 minutes

You would think he could get welfare....etc....This man needs to empower himself. He lives in United States and he sure looks healthy to me. I'm sure Walmart would hire him, after all they tend to hire all different sorts of characters.

Myself, if I was going to send money to help someone out, I am going to help a child that is starving to death in a country where the USA has blocked the folks from food such as Iraq or Afghanistan.

]
    wow. really guys? what is going on here?

Gary is this really the place for you to try out your stand up routine? DNA I have to say you have had better moments my friend. And Chinaski, does this seem like the place to do a book review? Guys, where is your empathy for another living being. I don't want to be the one to point this out (I don't, I really don't because it means once again I risk being thrown out of the club here, and or having my post "edited" which I find arguably more insidious) but there are other emotional options available besides pity. Not everyone is out to empty your wallet.

This thread is the virtual equivalent to a man lying on the side of the road in a ditch as people walk past ignoring his cries for help. A thread in which a man is asking others to help- and even more poignant- a circumsance where another man, not even for his himself but for the love of another in need is asking for assistance. What is the spiritual equivalent is of Gary Arsenaults' comedic soft shoe on top of the stricken man, or Chinaskis dry banter with Eric Charles, DNA, etc.

It is bizarre and sad to see this kind of thing happening here.

And Gary- about the incredible series of graphic images of human misery and suffering. This is your necklace of garlic, against the forces of liberalism? The creeping and dangerous sentiment, that awful slippery slope that starts with that one simple gesture of GIVING. Better watch out, you give the man in the trailer 5 dollars where does it end. He might be tricking you for Gods sake be careful. Nothing worse than being tricked, is there Gary? Nothing.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), marko (6th January 2012), Realeyes (8th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #132
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

For those who miss the interview last night:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/...cus-radio-hour

Enjoy

- Robert
    We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Post:

marko (6th January 2012), Realeyes (8th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

I will have a listen as soon as I go grab some lunch!

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Robert thank you for the show. I just finished listening. I am interested in contact, it's something I have a great deal of interest in and I enjoyed your advice/anecdote on the subject. I need to keep tabs on the next time you interview Alex, because I have a great deal of interest in speaking with him.

26. Link to Post #135
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Regarding the Andromedan "spokesperson" Tolec: It sounds too good to be true. At first, I was like yes,yes,yes 3 bags full. And then, I came back and listened without hoping and it really felt very slick and orchestrated. I mean Tolec read from notes he had written down form the "big guys". It reeks of Sheldan Nidle smooth talk-no action.

Last night, on Unicus radio Alex Collier diplomatically said that he doesn't corroborate with Tolec and that Tolec's group are 4th dimensional whereas Alex's group is 5th dimensional.

So let's look at this: Alex Collier: real person real name, 20+ yrs experience, 5th dimensional, out in the open

Tolec: unknown person, comic book name, 1+ yr experience, 4th dimensional, hiding

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th January 2012), onawah (6th January 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (11th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

The first thing that comes to mind is that Tolec is part of some kind of psyops that is designed to make Collier look foolish by association. The info Tolec gave about the 2 inhabited planets coming to park nearby in our solar system was pretty far fetched, to say the least....
    Quote Posted by Paa (here)
    It will be interesting to hear how Alex is doing. I hope he will talk a lot - I like to listen to the man.

I have an open question to people about "The-Andromedan-Council-Guy". I can only speak for myself, but that whole thing gives me a bad gut feeling. For me it feels like it might be disinformation to discredit Mr. Collier and his information in some way. Perhaps I'm just too cautious, but:

- I have a hard time imagining that they would elect one guy speaking for the entire council, which includes numerous of races. Goes against all other cases I know, where there are very special personal connections between the contactees and the ones contacting them.
    - On the first radio show I could hear Alex scepticism, when he said "Let's meet and compare some notes" - implying something, and also showing that he had not been informed of any such person speaking for the council.
    - What actual new true information has been brought to us by "The Andromedan Council Guy"?
    - Why has he come on air both times Mr. Collier is interviewed? I'd like to hear Alex, rather.
    - It feels like he is trying to validate himself by being on air at the same time as Collier. If the information he shares is valid, there is no need to be involved in Alex part.
    - Why did this man appear around the time when Alex Collier was being "shut down"?
    - Speaking for the Andromedan Council might sound cool but doesn't sound right to me.

It is just giving me a bad feeling overall, and if I am to trust myself something is not quite right there. What do others think?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

I completely agree Gooty. Completely. I've always said where the two differ , is when to go with Alex Collier 'vs' Tolec. Alex seemed to make it very clear last night using tone etc. The thick line between him and Tolec.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), onawah (8th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #138
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

WOW! Ring the Bell!

3 consective comments in agreement. Gooty- Onawah-Dreams in Digital

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), onawah (8th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Now if only the rest of the world could have this kind of unity....imagine.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), Lita (7th January 2012), onawah (8th January 2012), Spirithorse (6th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Does anybody know if it could be possible to send a paypal donation to Alex if I don't have a paypal account?
    I know it is possible in some cases, like clicking a "donate" button in some websites etc. Then you just enter your credit card details.
    I do not wish to create a paypal account, but I was still hoping to be able to support Alex.
    Cheers

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast