+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

He needs a publisher - that book he made Defending Sacred Ground is simply amazing. There are only like 2 copies I can find in print on amazon for a few hundred bucks! Surely a reprint for us fans is a must? Also what about the 2nd book he was going to make? Again he should get this published and legitimately earn off it - man someone should make an Alex Collier Earth history movie and that would be not only work for Alex - but earn him some moola!

He sounds unwell - I hope his health is healed from the subconsciousness (as I know it can do this) - and I hope he isn't turning to the depressant called alcohol! I can see Alex as a huge potential earner (not that that is the point) - but he needs to maybe trust someone new in his life to develop what I see as a potentially huge red pill humanity is gonna want to take - c'mon Alex don't give up! You still have work to do

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Ria (1st December 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (30th November 2011), transitionalman (1st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Postal money orders are better than checks for Alex.

Received this email a few minutes ago:

Hi Ron,

This morning, I was alerted to your post on Project Avalon.
    I know Alex doesn't have a bank account right now.
    And, he is living in a rural area...
    So, US Postal Money Orders are probably the safest and quickest way to send aid as I recently did.
    Sorry if I didn't make that clear before.
    However, I'm sure that Alex will cash your check when possible.
    And please realize how much he appreciates your help and the assistance of so many others like you.
    What he really wants and needs right now is work.
    Hopefully, something will come up over the Holiday Season.

Optimistically,

Robert
    As much as I adore Robert Stanley, I do not agree with the above. What Alex needs before he attempts to work from a popup trailer out in the middle of nowhere, is stability and a warm place with an address that he can come home to out of the brutal winter months in Colorado. Honestly, if I was close by, I would make room for him.

Yes, there are millions of people out there who are homeless and Alex Collier is one of them and deserves help as much as all others.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

cloud9 (3rd December 2011), naochan (6th January 2012), Phil_7050 (24th December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), transitionalman (1st December 2011), Unified Serenity (1st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    I never spent much time on his work myself but...You know a bunch of people sending you 10 Dollar postal money orders can make your day when your broke and on the bottom. A bunch of ppl sending him that and their favorite book on the law of attraction etc may be just what the guy needs to change his direction. Sometimes we just need a little help to get turned around in the right direction. And if thats all it takes then are we not obligated in some way to do it? it seems to me its just the right thing to do, and so I will.

Alex Collier

PO box 795

Morrison, CO 80465
    I wonder if one of the reasons that he has not cashed that particular check in question, is because his legal name is not Alex Collier from what I recall. Certainly if Robert Stanley suggests that we send MOs in the name of Alex Collier, AC must be able to cash them. I had heard that he changed his name to AC some time ago because of the harassment from his contactee work.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 1st December 2011 at 00:29.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Czarek (1st December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), Siberia9 (1st December 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,754 times in 987 posts

It's a terrible thing that someone can get so isolated.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 3rd December 2011 at 09:30.

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I disagree about Alex not needing to ask. I understand the spirit you say this in, but I sense a change of helping and letting go of our pride. The closer we are as a community the more we know what rings true and what rings of a scammer. I don't have to agree with Alex on everything, I can read his spirit and know he is sincere. I think for some of us it's very hard to ask for help and then accept it. I feel this energy in this particular situation of coming together whether in money donations, supplies, food, energy, working together is an incredible opportunity for us. It's like I feel the universe waiting to exhale to pour out blessings on all of us if we will just step up as each is able. If it rings true to you, then do what your heart says, and I promise you that you will NOT regret it.

I have taken a break from the world since May. I have not worked outside in the world since then. I have things set up so each month is taken care of, but there are few extras. I am not stressing over it, even with my latest health issue. I know it will all turn out ok. So, I will focus on energy, opportunity for Alex, and protection.

Much love to all,

Serenity

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I think the point Daft Ada is we have some here who take offense at anyone who charges for their service, which in the case of some is sharing information and spiritual help. I'm amazed at how many do this work for free really. I believe it's up to the one sharing to decide when to charge and when to do a freebie, but once you give away a service everyone else says, 'I can't afford...." but just watch em pull out a cell phone, go out to eat or whatever extra want they do. People won't pay in general when it's being offered for free. So, if people really want to hear more from Alex let's find out what he needs, how we can help. Maybe he wants a job and just needs a chance to get his foot in a door.

I wish him well.
    I agree completely, I think if I was in a position to be able to give people information I would feel that people would not believe it if I charged for it, and also I wouldn't want to charge for it because I feel any information with regards to this stuff needs to be got out to everyone so the PTW can't suppress it. I have been in these conversations before and it's a circular argument, because I also agree that if someone is dedicating all their time to the research then they must be paid for it.
    I really like Alex and I loved to hear him talk. I can do nothing to help as I had major surgery for cancer earlier this year and I am unable to work now, so much as I would like to I have nothing to give
    Oh my dear Daft Ada,

You have the most valuable thing to give and that is an open heart and love sent to Alex for his highest good and blessings. I send them to you as well my dear for your healing and peace.

Much love,

Serenity

10. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 times in 390 posts

I'd pay for round table of Q's and A's with just Alex - just wondering how many others would - because it is pointless if no one will....

Perhaps if you click thanks on this only to show you'd pay something like $10 to $15 x 100 = $1000/1500 (could be a start).

This isn't charity as I see it, more about asking some questions that all of us have personally wanted to ask Alex. His time is worth something.

I'd personally ask : Why are the Andromedans leaving Alex in the lurch like this? Is this a test perhaps to see how we as a community can help another in need?

Anyway just thought I'd throw that out there.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Flash (1st December 2011), karelia (1st December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), Snowbird (1st December 2011), transitionalman (1st December 2011), Unified Serenity (1st December 2011)

12. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,750 times in 8,858 posts

I would hope that anyone who was giving the truth for free, would have the sense to have a paying job as a backup. Just saying
    The problem Daft is that he had a paying job but he lost it precisely because he was telling his truth or the truth.

The other problem with that comment is that giving conferences all around while trying to hold onto a job is extremely difficult. Logistic is difficult, the impact on the body of holding both is difficult, the impact on the private life is tremendous. It often comes to either or, but not both. This is why conferenciers should have enough to live on.

Add to this that his topic was not "Team spirit" or "how to make money in a declining market " but it was something on the fringe of "crazies" for most people. The reputation takes a tremendous hit when such topic are being openly discussed, worst if being presented on a conferences tour. No way most could keep a job in these situations.

The last part of the problem with this comment is the lack of empathy hopefully based on the lack of experience about tours and 18 hours/day work load (tour alone are that, imagine adding a day job). Anyone that has been a speaker and has handled another job at the same time would not ever blame someone like Alex for losing his.

I am truly sorry for your situation due to being sick Ada. I hope you will recuperate well and that Alex will to. And thanks for your comments, you allowed me to add my own views in the situation.
    Last edited by Flash; 1st December 2011 at 04:07.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Daft Ada (11th December 2011), modwiz (1st December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Just wish to show you all something. This is one sentance and only one sent to me just hours ago from Robert Stanley. Robert is doing his best here to help Alex ok. This one sentance and I'll keep the rest away as I believe it is private ok. For Alex and Roberts sake. This should explain employers thinking in these trimes and the wall of fear as we know it to be.

(He told me that the current policy in Human Resources is to screen a candidate's profile via the Internet) Google it and see what he is up against friends so yes he is in a pickle. I pray someone who has a position to offer happens to ba a fan of his.. I hope so and soon for Alex's sake.!

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I would hope that anyone who was giving the truth for free, would have the sense to have a paying job as a backup. Just saying
    The problem Daft is that he had a paying job but he lost it precisely because he was telling his truth or the truth.

The other problem with that comment is that giving conferences all around while trying to hold onto a job is extremely difficult. Logistic is difficult, the impact on the body of holding both is difficult, the impact on the private life is tremendous. It often comes to either or, but not both. This is why conferenciers should have enough to live on.

Add to this that his topic was not "Team spirit" or "how to make money in a declining market " but it was something on the fringe of "crazies" for most people. The reputation takes a tremendous hit when such topic are being openly discussed, worst if being presented on a conferences tour. No way most could keep a job in these situations.

The last part of the problem with this comment is the lack of empathy hopefully based on the lack of experience about tours and 18 hours/day work load (tour alone are that, imagine adding a day job). Anyone that has been a speaker and has handled another job at the same time would not ever blame someone like Alex for losing his.

I am truly sorry for your situation due to being sick Ada. I hope you will recuperate well and that Alex will to. And thanks for your comments, you allowed me to add my own views in the situation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

Ria (1st December 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Why don't his Andromedan friends help him?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

eric charles (8th December 2011), Vitalux (2nd December 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

"'d personally ask : Why are the Andromedans leaving Alex in the lurch like this? Is this a test perhaps to see how we as a community can help another in need? " this thoughts hit me too....nothing is by accident

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

eric charles (8th December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

One of the big things Alex mentioned in one of his lectures was the fact the Andromedans didn't tell him about rough times heading his way previously. He as he put it took a hiatus away from this stuff. He was angry with them for not giving a heads up but their answer was simple. He chose a life here and it is a plan for his personal experience he seeks. The bringing up his past life here due to being an Andromedan in a past life was purely for helping get this information out in order to raise the frequency of the planet. They cannot interfere with his Alex life here. Just requesting help from his previous life to help current times. Thats pretty hard spot to be in I can imagine.

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    "'d personally ask : Why are the Andromedans leaving Alex in the lurch like this? Is this a test perhaps to see how we as a community can help another in need? " this thoughts hit me too....nothing is by accident

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

cheez_2806 (1st December 2011), Ria (1st December 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 times in 753 posts

FLASH, CHUCK, SNOW BIRD, UNIFIED SERENITY.
    Thank you for all your time and effort, you have gone to, explaining the finer points, shining light where needed, it is much appreciated.
    Now the gist of what I see is getting even small sums of money to him is a little difficult keeping in mind I am in the UK. pm me, with any suggestion
    Now IF Alex was to come to the UK for a Lecture tour I could put him up, and do a little organizing. may be PA would help.
    I wish I could do more.
    Much love and bounty to Alex I hope he gets to see his children. peace

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Chucky (1st December 2011), Snowbird (3rd December 2011)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thailand Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Thanks

If you were born in 1953 it's the same year the Samaritans were founded by Chad Varah, a vicar in the London Diocese.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Much love and appreciation to Alex from my entire family. We have all heard him speak and are grateful for his honesty and courage. We will be sending what we can soon. Hang in there Alex.
    Love fiercely, live passionately, take nothing for granted.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to J0urney For This Post:

Ria (1st December 2011)

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I appreciate your debate on Alex's current situation but if you really care about this fellow human being, how about just sending him a note to his p.o. box and letting him know that you appreciate him and his work. This man has sacrificed his family and his home to get the Truth out. And, for many of us he has played a part in our awakening. We should let him know that he is not forgotten. Any in the time you could post something here, you could write him something and put in the mail. From the looks of his photo and statement, this man needs some encouragement.

I know that many feel it is not appropriate to send him his cash but keep in mind that Alex Collier is not his really name and taking a check to the bank to cash will not be easy for him. I have very little money right now since I am only working part-time and have lots of medical debt but right now I have so much more than than this man. Yesterday I mailed him a card to the p.o. box with a little cash in it and told him I love him, honour him and respect him.

I hope that in your heart you can find the time to do a little something for this man.

Peace, Joy and Love,
    Sandy

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandyinatlanta For This Post:

Laura Elina (2nd December 2011), Marin (2nd December 2011), Ria (2nd December 2011)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Maybe you didn't read the link? he lost his job because of sticking his neck out for so long. A lot of people in positions of power don't approve of people like Alex Collier.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There is another site that keeps a hope chest for people in need. I gave them the link. Hopefully they will have some real help for Alex.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Ria (2nd December 2011)

31. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 251 posts

Update from Robert Stanley:

Quote What I find astounding is that the response to aid Alex started as a trickle and has turned into a torrent.
    And I am expecting a deluge of support in various forms as this efforts reverberates around the globe.

If you wouldn't mind, please post my comments to your forum as you see fit.

Alex did not write "Defending Sacred Ground"... Val Valerian wrote and published that book many years ago based on Alex's lectures and interviews. It is no longer in print and therefore generates no money.

Alex never supported himself by lecturing or from book sales.

Until recently, he always held a regular job and is a hard working, loving, family man.

Alex has been trying to find work for the past few years with no luck so far.
    I don't know Alex personally but enough has been shared to understand that his situation is dire. Given his contribution to the alternative community perhaps it's time to return the favor. Support can also be in the form of a letter or a small note. Anything. I believe it's important to support those that have paved the way. My best guess is that Alex shared his knowledge and his experiences at a huge personal cost. Perhaps we can lighten the load for him during this transition.
    Last edited by Marin; 2nd December 2011 at 02:30.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Limor Wolf (29th January 2012), Ruby L. (2nd December 2011)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thailand Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,

If you can forward this it would help.

I just opened this e-mail from Alex:

BOB,

I have set up a paypal account.

Its Ivanhoe1818"at"live.com

Thank You so very much........

I am speechless........

Alex

**Mod Edit**

I have removed the @ sign in the email address to avoid potential spam. Please note: you can send money via Paypal using simply an email address.

Thanks
    Marin
    Last edited by Marin; 2nd December 2011 at 15:27.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Realeyes (2nd December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd December 2011)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Well I hope everything works out for Alex... I'm sure his hardships are not a coincidence...
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd December 2011 at 08:45.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Phil_7050 (24th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast