+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,451 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

I am just curious, if this man chats with extra terrestrial life advanced life forms, can't they help him out?
    You would think that the space aliens could just drop him some gold or do some hocus pockus to send this man some cash or fortune. Perhaps he can give them a call on his shoe phone and ask Scotty to beam him up or have a pizza delivered. I bet they could get the pizza there in less than 30 minutes

You would think he could get welfare....etc....This man needs to empower himself. He lives in United States and he sure looks healthy to me. I'm sure Walmart would hire him, after all they tend to hire all different sorts of characters.

Myself, if I was going to send money to help someone out, I am going to help a child that is starving to death in a country where the USA has blocked the folks from food such as Iraq or Afghanistan.

Last edited by Vitalux; 2nd December 2011 at 08:34.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DNA (3rd December 2011), eric charles (8th December 2011), Phil_7050 (24th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 times in 753 posts

Gary arsenault I suppose it is down to, how long you wish to wait, if you going to help, hopefully before the poor souls in your picture get to this state.

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Alex Collier Really Needs Our Help

For the last 6 months for some unknown reason Alex kept popping into my mind – now I know why. I am so sad to hear this news about Alex, it brought tears to me.

I have listened to his talks since he spoke at the Ranch in 1996. IMHO he is a man of great courage, strength, honesty with undeniable loving compassion for humanity and Earth. He has given so much to humanity aiding conscious awakening here on Earth, giving his precious time, experiences and wisdoms for ‘free’, allowing someone like myself who has little funds to access this high calibre information on the internet. I am forever thankful.

I felt compelled in my heart to return my appreciation and thanks. I have just sent via paypal what was left in my bank account – it wasn’t much, yet I hope to manifest more soon. I also sent out an email to all my friends who also have the greatest respect for Alex, and they too are going to do their bit to help with donations as well as sending him a loving focus that life will immediately unfold into greater opportunities for him to flourish joyfully.

Out of this darkness, I just know there will be many people around the world wanting to help – revealing to maybe a surprised Alex the awakening impact he has encouraged in so many peoples’ lives over the years.

Alex, I don’t know if you are able to read these posts here on Avalon, yet so many love you and wish you all the very best in your life and works. Most of us you have never met – yet your warmth, truth and gentle spirit have touched so many.

May God Speed you into the Wonderful so you can continue your Great Work - So Be It.

Ps. There is part of me that wishes I lived in Colorado, as I would have loved to have Alex as a house guest. Alex, If you are ever in London, my humble abode is yours. I make a great home-grown carrot soup and homemade bread as well as lots of other homely food, mixed with a light heart and deep spiritual thought provoking conversations. Smile.

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

Did anyone stop to think about why Alex is in the wilderness living in a mobile home?
    He sounds like he has the right idea for the most part.
    More power to the guy, it sounds like a nice existance.
    There is no way in hell I'm sending him my hard earned money.
    That's just me.
    Again, if the guy wants to embrace the bohemian life style more power to him.

But I'm not paying for it. And I think anyone who does is kinda silly.
    Gary might come off a little abrasive at times, but he has the right idea, if you want to send your money to someone, send it somewhere it is really needed.
    Not someone regurtitating Billy Meier's information and passing it off as his own.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

eric charles (8th December 2011), Vitalux (2nd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I'd like to add another effective approach to the paypal one. I have had confirmation only a couple of hours ago that my money I transferred to Alex has indeed been picked up. I went through Western Union with a money transfer. A num,ber is generated and this number is to be emailed to Alex. He can then go to his local western union office and quote this number and be paid the amount. It worked for me and also of course the Paypal aproach is working too. Thanks Robert Stanley trying and succeeding on that approach. I tried this approach and all good. Alex has help touching down now. So here is the run down again.

Go Western Union website for sending money

Where to? Morrison CO

Who to? Alex Collier

Amount ?

Pay through your Visa etc...

Number generated for Alex to use... Money Transfer Control Numb MTCN

Send this number to Alex Collier through (Ivanhoe1818 "at" live.com)

When Alex picks up the money the return confirmation email is sent from Western Union and You will know Alex has his gift.

Thats it folks. It works too just like Paypal so there is another approach if anyone needs this. Good luck and no doubt Alex is now getting help. Thanks to everyone out there. We are showing him giving up is not needed. Cheers to all of us and to Alex.

Quote Posted by charlesfrith (here)
    Hi,

If you can forward this it would help.

I just opened this e-mail from Alex:

BOB,

I have set up a paypal account.

Its Ivanhoe1818"at"live.com

Thank You so very much........

I am speechless........

Alex

**Mod Edit**

I have removed the @ sign in the email address to avoid potential spam. Please note: you can send money via Paypal using simply an email address.

Thanks
    Marin

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

Marin (3rd December 2011), Realeyes (3rd December 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd December 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 times in 250 posts

Thanks everyone for putting this info out there. I think the Paypal option works well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #67
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 times in 753 posts

DNA, may be you did not read enough of the post? this may include your friend.
    My question is, what do you get out of kicking a dog when it's down?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

cloud9 (3rd December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,794 times in 662 posts

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/?p=43

Living in a pop up trailer and on the bread line.

charles

Dear Everybody. Thank you for your kindness, authenticity and empathy. I've just received an email from Robert Stanley with the Paypal Details and a message. (Robert Stanley is the direct contact for Alex Collier).

Hi,

BOB,

I am speechless........

Alex

**Mod Edit**

I have removed the @ sign in the email address to avoid potential spam. Please note: you can send money via Paypal using simply an email address.
    As far as I know, you need to have a checking account in order to open a Paypal account. I see here that this is an email from Alex himself so does it mean that he does have a checking account?

I just want to confirm this and I think it's important, otherwise I'd rather send him something by regular mail or western union, I just want to know if the Paypal account is legit and to his name.

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    I dont want to sound like an inconsiderate ass , but right now there are millions upon millions , i think 20 million families in the U.S (60 ++ million ppl) who are out on their asses right now , evicted and thrown out by cops who dont give a **** ,living in tents and have nothing absolutely nothing . I feel for Mr Collier but he can at least be happy he is living in a trailer , he isnt on the street or in a tent with 4 kids to feed . there are people in much worst circumstances then him .
    He obivously still has internet so things cant be that bad . Hell i scratch from pay to pay , have 6 mouths to feed , a 7th coming .

Ill just leave it at that
    Just unbelievable! You said: "He isnt on the street or in a tent with 4 kids to fee . there are people in much worst circumstances then him ."
    Well, he doesn't live in a tent, he lives in a trailer and he does have 4 children to feed, at least you have a job, just imagine what your situation would be is you lost your job!

I'm amazed when I see posts like this one coming from an "awaken" person. So, because there are millions and millions of people having a hard time it's easier not to help anybody? Perhaps we can't help everybody but at least we can help somebody, just a known face in the crowd, somebody who wants, does and did something for humanity.

Now, if you don't want to help that's o.k. but please don't say that he should be happy living in a trailer and not in the street. It really is a terrible comment.
    By the way, if you have 6 mouths to feed and one more coming, who is responsible for that? Anyway, as I said before at least you have a job!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Ria (3rd December 2011)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    I am just curious, if this man chats with extra terrestrial life advanced life forms, can't they help him out?
    You would think that the space aliens could just drop him some gold or do some hocus pockus to send this man some cash or fortune. Perhaps he can give them a call on his shoe phone and ask Scotty to beam him up or have a pizza delivered. I bet they could get the pizza there in less than 30 minutes

You would think he could get welfare....etc....This man needs to empower himself. He lives in United States and he sure looks healthy to me. I'm sure Walmart would hire him, after all they tend to hire all different sorts of characters.

Myself, if I was going to send money to help someone out, I am going to help a child that is starving to death in a country where the USA has blocked the folks from food such as Iraq or Afghanistan.

OMG! Another wonderful comment from a compassionate, loving and caring human being who has "awaken" to the truth: we are all ONE. It's unbelievable! Do you really expect space aliens to bring gold for people?

I live in the States and I have been out of work for 6 months, things are not well here and no, we the people of the States are not the ones blocking other countries, that's the job of our government not ours!!!!

If you don't want to help, there's no need to say it, nobody needs to know!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Phil_7050 (24th December 2011), Realeyes (3rd December 2011), Ria (3rd December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd December 2011)

18. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 times in 390 posts

Hi,

BOB,

I am speechless........

Alex

**Mod Edit**

Thanks
    Marin
    Awesome - thanks for the paypal option - imma send some money now - think about all of the people you have listened too on PC and PA and look how many do charge for books/dvds ect....

...and think of those that do bring information freely - without an thought for fame or wealth - THESE are the ones that we should direct any loose change to...

*BTW just thought I'd share an interesting dream/or was it? I had over a year ago... Alex was teaching Universal History - and it was a class of about 20 - all very keen to learn what teacher Alex was telling us - was just the best class I have ever been in - and everyone was captivated...that was apart from the girl I was sitting next too (who was a beautiful ET) who was getting frisky with me because she was a little bored "I already know all of this - I can tell you most of this..." she said while trying to play with me. I was really into the lesson Alex was teaching so I said to her "Shush! It's ALEX COLLIER don't you know?! I want to learn and listen." She then looked miffed and continued to listen to the lesson - then behind Alex was a window, and a UFO (craft) flew into view and everyone in the class was excited pointing out the window saying "Look a UFO! wow! look LOOK!".... Alex doesn't even look over his shoulder - and is almost a little pissed that the UFO is interrupting the lesson, and rolls his eyes and says "Will you guys (the occupiers of the UFO) just buzz off and let me finish with the lesson?! Sheesh!" lol . That was pretty much it - but man that was an amazing and very realistic dream!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Realeyes (3rd December 2011), Ria (3rd December 2011)

20. Link to Post #72
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)

Do you really expect space aliens to bring gold for people?
    Sure, why not?

If his ET space buddies have chosen him like a messiah, you would think they would stack a few cards into his deck to help him along.
    At least Jesus could pull a loaf of bread out of his hat, turn water into wine, or do a song and dance on water.
    If life forms (ET's) Millions or Billions of years more advanced than us are in cahoots with Alex, I would recon that they would have had the empathy and sympathy not to leave this poor Alex Collier's rump swinging in the breeze.
    Perhaps ol'e ALex can get them to show off a miracle or two in his honor. Perhaps he can part the Pacific Ocean and walk to China for some sushi.

we the people of the States are not the ones blocking other countries, that's the job of our government not ours!!!!
    The crimes of the United States Government represent the will of the people. After all, don't the people control their government in the USA?
    You are turning a blind eye to the crimes of your country.
    Silence and failure to violently stand in opposition of your Government's crimes against humanity, is consent.

If you don't want to help, there's no need to say it, nobody needs to know!
    So really what you are saying, is that if I don't agree with something that appears shady, I should just be silent.
    Isn't that what the problem is, what has allowed the people not not be united in stopping your government from invading, raping and pillaging other countries.
    Hence, " Support our troops"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DNA (3rd December 2011), eric charles (8th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    DNA, may be you did not read enough of the post? this may include your friend.
    My question is, what do you get out of kicking a dog when it's down?
    I have read the entire thread. I don't post unless I catch myself up on where the thread is.
    Do you think it is an accident Alex C is miles from civilization, enjoying the wilderness and kicking it in a mobile home.
    That is no accident, and on top of it, he can't even bring himself to cash a check someone has sent to a PO Box for him.

I would think twice about sending the guy money for a couple of reasons, the first of which is that he never asked for it.
    And the second would be look at what wyclef jean has done in connection to the Haiti relief fund. Never underestimate the greed of your fellow man.
    You guys have no idea who you are sending money to.

And the last part about Alex ripping off Meier's material and passing it off as his own.
    Yea, I believe that as well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Vitalux (3rd December 2011)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Well gary, I went to your profile and it says that your wife works in the medical field helping others.... shouldn't she be accountable for the lies and deception of the pharmaceutical companies? Or perhaps the insurance companies? and general corruption of the medical field? I bet she is turning a blind eye to the crimes of those in the health industry.

Seriously, I just wanted to say that your post is very cold, I don't see any compassion in your heart... and I don't see a good reason why you would said: "If his ET space buddies have chosen him like a messiah, you would think they would stack a few cards into his deck to help him along", Alex Collier never ever said he was chosen like a messiah, that's your saying not his. And what's Jesus has to do with all of this?

By the way, I hope your country and your government are thousand of years ahead of the rest of us so you would never see yourself in a hard situation because trust me, it's not good.
    Last edited by cloud9; 3rd December 2011 at 02:52.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Ria (3rd December 2011), Thinking Allowed (7th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 times in 390 posts

...and how much does "ol Billy boy" charge for his information I wonder? hmmm strange 'that' poster doesn't mention that eh?

Lets just focus on the positives on this thread rather than the obtuse and ill informed posters - with what seems a lot of pent up negativity. Obviously this does not resonate with them. But it does with us. The best thing about our human experience is to be able to speak freely on whatever we want without consequences (well in our countries anyway). Lets not let them drag us down - it's something they can carry (if they want). And it's something to let us know that perhaps we do have more in common than we 1st thought!? - see everything is a lesson or experience - Aunty Dolores Cannon has taught me that - and life becomes much happier and easier if you go on your true life path (whatever you choose before you entered this Earthly realm...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Ria (3rd December 2011)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 15,084 times in 1,863 posts

It would be a confidence builder to know that Alex is receiving donations. The post office may not be the safest way to send a gift to Alex, if powerful players want otherwise and have the ability to remain unseen.

If a checking account is not an option for Alex, a savings account is probably available. And I expect that a Paypal account could be linked to the savings account. Using the Paypal/savings account method, interference might be more difficult to hide.

Alex, I hope you are reading this. Please give us some feedback.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ria (3rd December 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/?p=43

Living in a pop up trailer and on the bread line.

charles

Dear Everybody. Thank you for your kindness, authenticity and empathy. I've just received an email from Robert Stanley with the Paypal Details and a message. (Robert Stanley is the direct contact for Alex Collier).

Hi,

BOB,

I am speechless........

Alex

**Mod Edit**

Just did that.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Ria (3rd December 2011)

32. Link to Post #78
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Seriously, I just wanted to say that your post is very cold, I don't see any compassion in your heart
    Actually I do have a great deal of passion in my heart, however it is put into the direction of the people that need it.

Who is the monster here.
    Your statements appear to me to be a bit illogical.
    You are advocating us pouring our sympathy and money to some guy who is far from starving and who has no fear whatsoever of losing his life to hunger, cold, famine or disease, while in contrast I advocated helping victims of the mess that your country, United States, has caused by waging war.

Am I cold.
    No, I cry for the millions and millions of children that have died as a result of what American Policy has done, by invading their countries and cutting off their ability to cloth, feed, and care for themselves.

My heart goes out for the people that have no hope of having enough food to feed their children to stay alive this very day.
    My heart goes out to all those innocent civilians in Afghanistan who have had their homes bombed, and their lives torn into shambles due to American Bombs falling on them so you can enjoy living the American dream.
    My heart goes out to all those innocent civilians in Japan in World War 2 when the USA dropped an atomic bomb twice on them.
    My heart goes out to the millions of children around the world tonight who will sleep with hungry bellies tonight, and all the babies who will die in their sleep because of the sanctions and war policy that the USA military enforces on their country.
    My heart goes out to all the people in Iraq, as well as all other nations the USA is invading where they are dropping atomic waste on the population and dosing them with lethal radiation.
    My heart goes out to all of us, that sit under skies that are being polluted by chemical trails dropped by military planes. Who knows what diabolical madness there is still to come from that long term program.

Yes I care enough to call a spade a spade.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DNA (3rd December 2011), eric charles (8th December 2011)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    ...and how much does "ol Billy boy" charge for his information I wonder? hmmm strange 'that' poster doesn't mention that eh?
    I'm not aware of Meier ever making money on his information or photos. One of his famous pics is the poster in Moulder's office in the X-files and he never asked for a dime.

Quote Lets just focus on the positives on this thread rather than the obtuse and ill informed posters
    I may not agree with you but I am hardly ill-informed. On the contrary, I've put a lot of reserach into Collier. The guy never smelled right as far as I was concerned from the get go. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, when Michael Horn came out and told the story of how Collier was into the Billy Meier material and then perked his head up and decided to announce he was a contactee and start regurgitating the same Meier material, I have to believe Michael Horn, he was freinds with the guy before he ever become a supposed contactee.

The only reason I gave Alex the benefit for as long as I did was because Val Valarien vouched for him.
    I've since come to the conclusian that Val was in error.

And you can focus on the positive all you want. The truth will not suit itself to meet your needs, it is what it is.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

eric charles (8th December 2011), Vitalux (3rd December 2011)

36. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Did anyone stop to think about why Alex is in the wilderness living in a mobile home?
    He sounds like he has the right idea for the most part.
    More power to the guy, it sounds like a nice existance.
    There is no way in hell I'm sending him my hard earned money.
    That's just me.
    Again, if the guy wants to embrace the bohemian life style more power to him.

But I'm not paying for it. And I think anyone who does is kinda silly.
    Gary might come off a little abrasive at times, but he has the right idea, if you want to send your money to someone, send it somewhere it is really needed.
    Not someone regurtitating Billy Meier's information and passing it off as his own.
    I have to tell you DNA, that your post above has left me speechless. Abrasive? Acrimonious?

I would think that if someone does not agree with what is proposed or requested, that someone would simply ignore the subject and the thread. It is certainly okay to give your opinion, but most probably the acid drip will not merit any points.

You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine.

Oh, and by the way, I used the Paypal for a gift. Kinda silly? I don't think so. That's my opinion.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Buck (6th January 2012), DNA (3rd December 2011), Ria (3rd December 2011), Thinking Allowed (7th December 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast