+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bullet Switch proves Sirhan Sirhan innocent of Robert F Kennedy Assassination..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Bullet Switch proves Sirhan Sirhan innocent of Robert F Kennedy Assassination..!

Bullet Switch proves (Sirhan Sirhan) innocent of Robert F Kennedy Assassination

Nov 30 2011

Robert Kennedy, centre, lies dying after being shot in June, 1968

Then... Now...

LAWYERS representing the man convicted of killing Robert F. Kennedy say he was framed for the 1968 assassination.

In their latest appeal, they are seeking to overturn Sirhan Sirhan's conviction - claiming a bullet was switched in evidence at his trial.

Experts have said Sirhan was programmed through hypnosis to fire shots as a diversion for the US senator's real killer.

And lawyers William F. Pepper and Laurie Dusek say recordings prove 13 shots were fired on the night Kennedy died.

Sirhan's small pistol could only fire eight bullets. Prosecutors said only eight were fired and three hit Kennedy. Five hit others who all survived.

Sirhan's lawyers claim one bullet taken from Kennedy's neck did not match their client's gun and was switched before it was placed in evidence. They suggest a second gun was involved in the assassination.

Pepper said the new evidence filed in Los Angeles last week is sufficient to prove Sirhan is innocent.

He added: "They put fabricated evidence into court before the judge and jury.

"For the first time in 43 years of this case, we think we have the evidence to set this conviction aside."

Palestinian immigrant Sirhan, now 67, was denied parole after a hearing last March where he denied any memory of shooting Kennedy on June 5, 1968 - moments after he claimed victory in the California presidential primary.

Parole officials say Sirhan does not understand the enormity of the crime that changed American history.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...6908-23599435/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...?ncid=webmail7

PS - Sirhan Sirhan was a 'Mind Controlled' (Manchurian Candidate) that was (Framed) for Bobby Kennedy's Death all those years ago...

I have had an absolute 'Gut-Full' of all these Lies, Coverups & Corruption..!

How can the (American Public) live with themselves..?

Quote JFK, Oklahoma, 911, The Fed, Nixon, WWII, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Waco, Vietnam, Cheney, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Goldman Sachs, Rumsfeld, JP Morgan, Lehmam Bros, TSA, Patriot Act, Homeland Security, Enron, Monsanto, Chem-Trails, Guantanamo, Bay of Pigs, Cold War, The Underwear Bomber, I COULD GO ON & ON & ON & ON.....................................forever.... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............and ever..................................
    All Americans allowed these Crimes to go Unpunished and (Still Do)...

And (They Still) won't Wake Up..!

Here is something you need to look into...

...and that includes my Countrymen aswell...!

I won't apologize, I needed to (Vent)...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 30th November 2011 at 16:23.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Bullet Switch proves Sirhan Sirhan innocent of Robert F Kennedy Assassination..!

I don't know the veracity of this, but how can the American people live with all the lies? Really? Wives live with knowing their husbands are unfaithful for years, people avoid health issues when they should go to a doctor, people do NOT want to know the truth. They don't want to upset their apple carts. They enjoy living in a false reality because until you take the reality pill you get to pretend all is perfect and you don't need to explain stuff or be called a whack job. People are trained to get along, to be good little cogs in a wheel. People like their jobs, friends and family approval. That's why I love my avalon family because we won't ignore reality, and we won't let each other get away with bs explanations and excuses.

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Bullet Switch proves Sirhan Sirhan innocent of Robert F Kennedy Assassination..!

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I don't know the veracity of this, but how can the American people live with all the lies? Really? Wives live with knowing their husbands are unfaithful for years, people avoid health issues when they should go to a doctor, people do NOT want to know the truth. They don't want to upset their apple carts. They enjoy living in a false reality because until you take the reality pill you get to pretend all is perfect and you don't need to explain stuff or be called a whack job. People are trained to get along, to be good little cogs in a wheel. People like their jobs, friends and family approval. That's why I love my avalon family because we won't ignore reality, and we won't let each other get away with bs explanations and excuses.
    Unfortunately Unified Serenity,

Time for making up excuses are running out very quickly, in fact they are long gone...

...and I surely 'Don't Want' the American people to find out the 'Hard Way' which will be a certainty if you allow your Govt. to invade Iran...

If your trying to infer I can't handle the 'Truth'..? You are barking up the wrong tree..!

I am simply trying to 'Wake Up' those who may not be educated as some and I think my track record speaks for itself on that issue..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 30th November 2011 at 16:21.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I was simply answering your question in the OP, "How can the (American Public) live with themselves..?"

Unfortunately Unified Serenity,

Time for making up excuses are running out very quickly, in fact they are long gone...

...and I surely 'Don't Want' the American people to find out the 'Hard Way' which will be a certainty if you allow your Govt. to invade Iran...

If your trying to infer I can't handle the 'Truth'..? You are barking up the wrong tree..!

I am simply trying to 'Wake Up' those who may not be educated as some and I think my track record speaks for itself on that issue..!
    I was simply answering your question in the original OP, "How can the (American Public) live with themselves..?"

5. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

I follow Robert Kennedy Jr on instagram and found this post he wrote yesterday very interesting. All new to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8B66F07C-5039-4B91-B5D6-80EC64048E0E.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	440.0 KB
ID:	41525   Click image for larger version

Name:	5CA8ECE7-9E5C-46A1-BE17-071ACDD2FDCA.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	41526   Click image for larger version

Name:	68EC5D37-F3CA-45BF-B56D-CBB0D022A592.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	603.8 KB
ID:	41527   Click image for larger version

Name:	303A524A-99AF-4BD4-A5CF-2301B4BEC3A0.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	41528  
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Caliban (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

I feel sorry for this guy Sirhan and hope he can have a little time on the outside before he leaves this world. 50 years in prison for what he didn't do. Even Bobby's kids are advocating for him.

He was stabbed last week in prison. Show some mercy and let the man see the sunshine.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Rosemarie (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I got that RFK Jr info from Whitney Webb's twitter feed retweet - she's pretty sharp and an incredible researcher. writing for MintPressNews.

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Rosemarie (16th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    I follow Robert Kennedy Jr on instagram and found this post he wrote yesterday very interesting. All new to me.
    These are the other 2 photos Robert Kennedy Jr posted in his instagram account
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	B440FB19-CA0A-49E6-8C04-89338D168827.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	465.9 KB
ID:	41539   Click image for larger version

Name:	CF8AE522-E614-46BD-9EB6-82548958B088.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	365.0 KB
ID:	41538  
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th September 2019)