Thanks
    Thanked 50,478 times in 8,500 posts

Default Re: Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Good to see you posting Beren.
    Much love
    Chris
    Good to see you too brother! Seems like many are in the state of awareness and waiting. Just being and observing. Waking up is a process on personal level and on massive level.
    Yes Beren I believe that is so.

Much love Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (6th November 2016), Kenn (10th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #502
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 times in 346 posts

I searched for "energy vampires" and this is one of many threads that came up.
    I stepped into a pit of vipers when I thought could help someone who evidently, has a personality disorder.
    My hope of reaching this person is gone, dashed. The onslaught of attacks, all spoken and written words of horror have either been deleted or archived into the 'crap' folder. We all know what the definition of insanity is, so now I must disengage.

I have compassion for the broken, but dammit, why do I forsake my own self, over and over again?

Turn a new leaf.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-who-drain-you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Beren (13th October 2017), Kenn (10th November 2018), pueblo (12th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    I searched for "energy vampires" and this is one of many threads that came up.
    I stepped into a pit of vipers when I thought could help someone who evidently, has a personality disorder.
    My hope of reaching this person is gone, dashed. The onslaught of attacks, all spoken and written words of horror have either been deleted or archived into the 'crap' folder. We all know what the definition of insanity is, so now I must disengage.

I have compassion for the broken, but dammit, why do I forsake my own self, over and over again?

Turn a new leaf.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-who-drain-you
    (My emphasis above)

Yes, to truly 'love others as you love yourself' implies that you are (or should be) loving yourself properly first and foremost, sometimes easier said than done.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Beren (13th October 2017), East Sun (12th October 2017), Hazelfern (15th October 2017), Kenn (10th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #504
    United States Avalon Member Kenn's Avatar
    Thanks

Iíve been pulled to ponder Energy Vampires, They are so abundant these days, I tore into the Subject Material very in-depth, online I came across the same outcome most links relating were traps by the types or one sided almost targeting.

I hope they didnít turn you away from being yourself publicly.

I would like to share my conclusions not to change your mind about it, but I feel like you were going for information when you started Iím sorry if Iím wrong.

Overall crunching what information I could come across and internalizing it Iíve come to the Personal Perception that I was looking at the identity of ďEnergy VampirismĒ and found my conclusion with the energy intersection which I saw as the gathering/collecting of energy I saw it come from all directions as individually being different some were Empathetic exchanges of someone not knowing how to interact with those vibrations and not realizing they were taking and giving, also a lot of the times it showed as what I call Illithid nature or Mind Flayer for the Dice folk would call it also I place demonic or lower vibration entityís under these banners also not the persons fault I feel just not knowing the Passengers were there, the one hardest to wrap around was the Aware Addicts I feel even them knowing us not there fault as the human condition and social structure blinds many and all are born into it. Psychology has much to do with all of my findings and end conclusion as all these things are weighted down by many things outside of everyoneís control.

I hope this gave you more then it took to read it, I meant only to add value to what you shared.
    Last edited by Kenn; 10th November 2018 at 02:51.
    ================
    Thank You Always
    Kenn

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenn For This Post:

greybeard (10th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #505
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,722 times in 9,530 posts

Also see the thread about Narcissism:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=narcissists
    Quote Posted by Kenn (here)
    Iíve been pulled to ponder Energy Vampires, .
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Beren (24th February 2019), greybeard (10th November 2018), Kenn (10th November 2018), Spellbound (10th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #506
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am finding this now. Last night I heard "It is a devil" I used the name of Jesus Christ against them. I have been battered by them and I wish the real loving angels would come in. They don't want my heart and soul together and they I'm sure they are twisting my words inside. I am exhausted and they are even trying to make me turn against myself.
    I love me very much. The think is there are shadow governments who think they can mess with your heads and they want your soul to be in fear and not love. They will do anything to get the ego and your mind first and then they go for your soul. I was broke but I'm still fighting them. They ignore anything you say and I'm at a stage I want Jesus to come right now and put an end to it. I literally mean it. I have had enough. I know all their dirty secrets too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Beren (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (26th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #507
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,757 times in 2,634 posts

Angel, I remember when my testing began and I realized how similar it all was to Job in the Bible. Honey, I know how it feels to go through what you are going through, but I am sure you are not deserted and those who perpetrate this sort of thing will have to live with their own actions.

Please remember you are an eternal being. I fought them too. Hard. And I just kept getting up after being knocked down over and over.

I still don't understand the phenomenon but I know it's real. Please know there are people here who understand and yes, they want you to be fearful, so refuse to be.

Sending you much love and strength.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Joe (26th February 2019), Words of Joy (28th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1 16 26