+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: scratches, odd cuts found on my body

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default scratches, odd cuts found on my body

Hi to all, its been a while since i came here but i have decided to report some strange findings that puzzle me. If anyone else as experienced anything below it will broaden my ideas and hopefully lead to an answer.

Around 6 weeks ago i noticed four small cuts on my left shin directly over the bone, each around an inch apart. They where circular and left me thinking what that hell, how the hell!

Right now these odd marks on my shin are still present only slightly paled. Dont minor cuts heal quickly? They dont hurt nor cause irritation but they are starting to pee me off.

Last weekend i awoke to find a deep circular indentation in my right wrist - no pain, just a pure circle going a few mil into my flesh. Its around the same size as the markings on my shin. doesnt hurt, slowly changing colour.

Ive often got up in the morning, shower and noticed scratch marks down the lower side of my body. Its not me doing this in my sleep cos i bite my nails painfully short.

I will admit that et creeping into my bedroom at night is the culprit - but i have no recolection of this so I am puzzled.

Some mornings i awake to find my curtains are already drawn which concerns me.

Last friday i got up and later realised the talisman i wear at all times was missing. I found it on the floor near my bed. I was surprised to find that the chain wasnt broken, nor the little catch.

Around two years ago i woke up early to find myself laying on the bed, my feet on the pillow, my head at the end of the bed.

I recall as child getting up for school and my father helping me to get out of my bed clothes which where inside out.

I even recall a fogged memory of holding my grandmothers hand, my sister the other side whilst we walked towards the sun which wasnt in the sky but in the high street. It was very bright with vast tones of orange making it look like a glowing fire.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: scratches, odd cuts found on my body

You need to ask for your house to be cleaned out spiritually. I have had the same thing happen to me many times before with the scratch marks. To ask for this you simply state the following with your inner voice, "Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities out of this house and take them to where they are supposed to be."

You are not in any real danger, those scratches are just some mischievous entity trying to get a rise out of you. You have way more power than it does.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    You need to ask for your house to be cleaned out spiritually. I have had the same thing happen to me many times before with the scratch marks. To ask for this you simply state the following with your inner voice, "Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities out of this house and take them to where they are supposed to be."

You are not in any real danger, those scratches are just some mischievous entity trying to get a rise out of you. You have way more power than it does.
    Great advice!!

May I add a little tidbit that I have used in the past? I have always thanked them for the lessons we have shared.
    "Thank you for the lessons we have shared, but now it's time to go. Return back from where you came and never ever return."

I believe to just have them leave allows the thought that they may return, but to state for them to never return doesn't leave that option open.

Just a thought. :-)

4. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Or, if you are feeling up to it, set up a video camera to watch you sleep and then see what happens - for the good of science

Then once you get a result - you can get rid of it - tone3jag's method is probably as good as you need. Other brands are available.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)

Thanks for that friend I will try this and report back on results.

I actually woke up one morning last week and found my old silver talisman on the floor. Ive worn it for yonks and was surprised to find that i had undone it in my sleep For some reason it seemed "right" to place it in some salt which i left for 24 hours. Ive not worn it since and feel lighter in my body.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Goldenserenity (here)
    Great advice!!

May I add a little tidbit that I have used in the past? I have always thanked them for the lessons we have shared.
    "Thank you for the lessons we have shared, but now it's time to go. Return back from where you came and never ever return."

I believe to just have them leave allows the thought that they may return, but to state for them to never return doesn't leave that option open.

Just a thought. :-)
    Good point, thanks x

6. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Circular? Red? No pain? Not going away?

could it be ringworm? i suggest olive leaf pills...

btw olive leaf pills work for a variety of parasite issues...warts, cold sores etc...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Cigan Mojia (17th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Or, if you are feeling up to it, set up a video camera to watch you sleep and then see what happens - for the good of science

Then once you get a result - you can get rid of it - tone3jag's method is probably as good as you need. Other brands are available.

John..
    Setting up a camera as passed through my mind. All i have is a N900 which i suppose i could leave charged facing my bed as i sleep.

A few months back i half caught site of a tall monk like character stood near the wardrobe which quickly faded away as i looked its way! Could have just been tired eyes playing tricks but who knows.

A big thanks to all for offering their suggestions and help.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    Circular? Red? No pain? Not going away?

could it be ringworm? i suggest olive leaf pills...

btw olive leaf pills work for a variety of parasite issues...warts, cold sores etc...
    Yuk, that sounds nasty :D but i will look it up on the net, cheers

9. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi all, been looking at these marks on my leg alot of late and have decided to take a picture and display it here.

Will hopefully do this tomorrow.

bye to all

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

No scratches here,but my sleeping cycle has been really horrible lately ,ever since i started to increase my awareness by quite a notch man i seelp like a couple hours wake up couple hours wake up,and it goes like that all night long,also i have had a lot of pain in my lower spine ever since this started happening,it kind of feels like something is draining my energy from there the pain is physical tho and one of the reasons why i dont sleep too good i am always trying to find a comfortable position so that it doesn't bother me and i can sleep.

11. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Will be interested to see the photos. In the last 6 months I have gotten a lot of red marks on my upper and inner thighs, when I asked my GP about them he asked if I'd been using any bodybuilding supplements as he thought they must be stretchmarks (I hadn't, and they aren't). They look like scars, but at the stage of healing where they are still reddish. I've not been given any other suggestion as to what they might be.

12. Link to Post #11
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cosmicharmony (here)
    i noticed four small cuts on my left shin directly over the bone, each around an inch apart. They where circular and left me thinking what that hell, how the hell!

Right now these odd marks on my shin are still present only slightly paled. Dont minor cuts heal quickly? They dont hurt nor cause irritation but they are starting to pee me off.

Last weekend i awoke to find a deep circular indentation in my right wrist - no pain, just a pure circle going a few mil into my flesh. Its around the same size as the markings on my shin. doesnt hurt, slowly changing colour.

Ive often got up in the morning, shower and noticed scratch marks down the lower side of my body. Its not me doing this in my sleep cos i bite my nails painfully short.

Hi Cosmicharmony,
    I have similar experience concerning the mysterious Skin Cut, its more like perfect straight lines for me , and i feel no pain , would be nice to know whats causing this.
    Peace.

13. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cyaneyed (here)
    Will be interested to see the photos. In the last 6 months I have gotten a lot of red marks on my upper and inner thighs, when I asked my GP about them he asked if I'd been using any bodybuilding supplements as he thought they must be stretchmarks (I hadn't, and they aren't). They look like scars, but at the stage of healing where they are still reddish. I've not been given any other suggestion as to what they might be.
    Yep, i know what you mean. The scratches began appearing a few years ago on and off. The marks or scars i have noticed began around 2 months ago. Theres never any bruising, pain, soreness. The one on my wrist is taking ages to heal unlike any normal minor cut. The marks on my left shin are still there - four scars going down my shin. I dont recall hitting or walking into some four pronged instrument - all very puzzling.

No time this weekend to upload them and its late now (world cup final took up all my time).

Will upload tomorrow.

14. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks folks for being patient.

Below are two pics i took.Click image for larger version

Name:	20100712_004..jpg
Views:	565
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	1420

Click image for larger version

Name:	20100712_002..jpg
Views:	370
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	1421

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cosmicharmony For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), ROMANWKT (17th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #14
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

could be abduction?

17. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I wouldnt be surprised by that.

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

You should go see a hypnotherapist do some regression to figure it out !

19. Link to Post #17
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why those services are always expensive.

20. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok, Im back. I logged in 20mins ago and tried to reply with alot of text. When i clicked post my reply i was faced with "your not logged in"

Nice!

My addition involved experiences from my childhood.

will be quick here though as i cant be bothered to type all that again with a concern that it will be blocked.

Will try again soon.

Peace

21. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ive decided to keep all for coming experiences to my self.(something is blocked in my life and im drawn to its locked door)

I understand how vast this site is and respect its users but do not find support nor professional advice to such a wierd occurance.(to regress thru hypnosis would no doubt destroy my view of reality)

I do not choose to become a mad person effected by the realisation that child like beings intrude my bedroom!

So with deep blessings i retire from this website.

I shall go elsewhere with any future experiences.

(never again shall i reveal a part of me for the world to see in such circumstances)

I will have to continue in my life just wondering what the hell is bothering me.(that way i stay sane and can secure the future of those i love)

No one here offers support and care to a person desperate with worry finding strange marks upon his body. They just offer cheap ideas.

I quit this forum and focus on what is important.

22. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

what talisman is it

it's no secret that this is discarnate entities

don't you know who can dispel these with ease

it is your duty to ask help from Heaven

there is a reason behind the smear and subvert campaign of Christianity
    it is for people to loose faith and not to ask He who can help without fail

visit this site to know more about what's bugging you and how to get free